The Night Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

Charles clapped his hands twice and the dancers backed away from Julie's euphorically spastic and quivering body. Julie's body began to calm, but the passion still coursing through her veins sent shivers down her still convulsive body. As her eyes cleared, she sought the approval of Fred whose orders she unhesitatingly followed. Her eyes only found an empty seat where he had been sitting and, in a panic, she began scanning the audience. She did everything he wanted and she had given him the show he needed from her. He couldn't leave her, he was supposed to take her, she wanted to be his.

In the midst of her panic, Fred stepped in front of her, naked with his cock hard as a bar of steel and bigger than she had ever seen. He kicked the vibrator stand away and in one easy motion slid his cock all the inside her. His cock was so engorged that it felt perfectly huge inside her and it was exactly what she needed. He began to pound deep inside, slamming against her cervix with every stroke sending jolts of fiery, yet loving passion coursing through her bound form.

He felt very possessive of Julie and when she threw her head back in a passionate moment, he couldn't resist. Fred's mouth surrounded her throat like a lion taking down prey. He claimed her as his in front of the crowded club, letting everyone know that he possessed this woman and she belonged to him. Julie felt a special tingling as he publicly expressed his possession of her and her fast rise to orgasmic nirvana began.

He took strongly and powerfully and she loved every second of it. It didn't take long before both of them felt the glorious climb to oblivion. Julie got there first as she exploded in a frenzy of primal spasms and a scream that showed the world how much she loved this man. Then with a mighty roar, Fred released her neck and began firing long ropes of his seed into his wife's clutching pussy.

Both of them held on tight, until Julie felt his seed running down her leg. That sent a shiver throughout her bound form and she laid her head on his shoulder. Fred reached up and unbuckled the manacles on her arms and he felt a stage hand unbuckling the ones on her ankles. He scooped her into his arms and as he turned the crowd erupted in applause, wolf whistles and cat calls. Fred blushed as it dawned on him that he was naked in front of the audience, but Julie's face lit up as she gloried in the show she had just put on.

Fred started to carry her towards the back stage area, but Julie was not having any of that. She squirmed in his arms until he set her on her feet and then she bowed with deep flourish, basking in the crowd's appreciation. After her third bow Fred grabbed her arm and lead her off the stage, where Charles was waiting. As they exited the stage Charles handed Julie her dress and shook Fred's hand.

They both quickly dressed and left the club hand in hand with loving smiles plastered on each other's faces. As they began the drive home, both Fred and Julie were quiet, until Julie leaned over the console and she fished his cock out of his pants. She looked up at Fred and with a lecherous smile huskily whispered, "I need you hard again and when we get home, I want you fuck me until your cock falls off."

With that she dipped her head and took his cock in her mouth. Fred felt his manhood rise to the occasion and they made love until both fell into and exhausted sleep.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers
12