The Night Out Pt. 05

Story Info
Julie can't stay away from John and brings Stephanie.
9.5k words
4.46
6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

The next morning Julie's entire body was aching with the most glorious tenderness. Her nipples and pussy throbbed with the most delicious raw sensitivity and when she tried to dress it was more than she could take. The silken material of her dress, titillated her hypersensitive skin and nipples, leaving her trembling with desire and unable to concentrate on anything else. She called in sick to work and walked around the house naked all day, but memories of her orgasms in front of the public crowd left her trembling all over.

Around noon a messenger arrived at their doorstep. Julie greeted him naked and signed for the package while he ogled her with his mouth hanging open. She figured that her naked form was enough of a tip and shut the door in his face. Inside the package was a note from Lisa, thanking her for the modeling and exhibition in her display window. A video of her display windows performance and $30,000 in cash were also in the envelope. The topper was a warm and loving note from John inviting her to another session in the display window, anytime she wanted.

She texted Fred and let him know about the package and he told her he would be back soon from his business trip. She watched the video and once again felt scorching passion rule her body. She watched John's manipulation and torment of her bound form and it seemed hotter than remembered. She realized that during a good portion of the show she was lost in sub-space and didn't even register half of the things he did to her.

If Fred had not been on a business trip, she would've begged him to take her over and over again, reliving last night's hedonistic debauchery. As it was, she teased herself all morning long, bringing herself to multiple orgasms as the day progressed. Julie was in a primordial fever all day long dreaming of John, his touch, his torment and she knew it was from last night's orgasmic overload. This time her dreams were about John and not Fred. He had done things to her that she never dreamed of and even a day later her body trembled with the memories.

Julie was insatiable and her orgasms were more powerful and more plentiful than she had ever remembered. It took every ounce of composure she had not to go to the store and demand that John take her again. She watched herself live up to everything a fiery redhead should be, wildly passionate, unpredictably provocative and enthusiastically ravenous. Dinner wound up being left overs in the refrigerator and that night she continued to watch the tape they made of her, over and over until she was exhausted.

Julie went to work the next morning, but was only marginally better than the day before. Her whole body was still sensitive and it didn't take much to send tremors through her sexual core. Her mind wasn't much better, because she kept drifting into arousing daydreams that left her longing for John's hands on her body. Her boss gave her slight reprimand, with all of her sick days lately and even when she was at work her mind wasn't. He told her he needed her there all the time, but Julie knew her mind had been taken over by erotic fantasies and work was someplace she really didn't want to be. Stephanie once again saw the passionately distracted look on Julies face and took her out to lunch to find out how things were going. After hearing Julie's story, she decided that they needed to take the rest of the day off.

Stephanie's perfect hourglass figure was trembling with desire after hearing about Julie's day and night at the store. She wanted some of this too and begged Julie to take her to the store. That was all it took for Julie to give in to her ravenous craving for John's sexual torment. She had fought her hunger for more of John's touch, of John's anguish, but all it took was Stephanie's suggestion and all her resolve vanished.

Stephanie dragged Julie to her car and as soon as they were both safely ensconced, she tore out of the parking lot. Julie gave her directions, but Stephanie drove like a maniac trying to get to the store as soon as possible. Her reckless speed was not the only indicator of her desperate longing, because her distended nipples were threatening to rip open her blouse and the car was thick with the scent of her arousal. Stephanie had to admit that she knew exactly what Stephanie was feeling because she was just as frantic for John's touch.

As they arrived at the store the sidewalk was thick with people watching the show through the display window. Stephanie's car slid into an open parking spot and both Stephanie and Julie bailed out all the car to watch the show in the window. They pushed through the crowd and the minute they saw the display, Stephanie gasp and trembled as she grabbed Julie's arm.

In the display window was a lithe petite blonde that probably weighed 90 pounds soaking wet. She had a cute pixie face, which at the moment was a mask of blissful erotic torment. She was sitting on the exact same device that Julie had endured several nights before and John was standing behind her with his cat of nine tails driving her hips into the unrelenting vibrator. The nipples on her delectable breasts were elongated as the nipple clamps strained to keep her seated on the Sybian. Her slender body jerked wildly in an orgasmic frenzy, while her legs convulsed in an outburst of explosive ecstasy.

Stephanie trembled in sympathetic passion and her fingernails dug into Julie's arm. While her eyes were glued to the blonde in the window, her free hand was frantically rubbing her clit. Julie watched her best friend shivering with erotic yearning pulsing through her body and suddenly Lisa popped into her mind. Her soft sensuous kisses and hard demanding fingers had taken her to places that she never dreamed of.

Stephanie was after all her best friend and she was standing next to her in passionate torment. She wondered exactly what Lisa would do in this situation and the answer was so obvious that she took immediate action. Julie pulled Stephanie in front of her and raised both of her arms until they were over her head. One of Julie's hands began teasing her breasts and distended nipples, while the other hand took over the duties of playing with her engorged clit.

Stephanie moaned and sagged backwards into Julie's body, turning herself over to Julie's manipulation of her body. Very quickly Julie realized that Stephanie had on too many clothes and they were blocking her attempts at relieving her friends torment. She quickly unbuttoned Stephanie's blouse and opened her front closure bra exposing her spectacular breasts to the crowd around them.

Julie knew Stephanie was just as much an exhibitionist as she was. As she rolled her nipple between her thumb and forefinger, she muttered into her ear, "The crowd all around us is staring at me playing with your breasts. You're making everyone just as hot as the girl window."

Caught up in Julie's words and the scene in front of her, Stephanie whimpered, sagged against Julie and thrust her hips into Julie's probing fingers. Once again, the fabric of Stephanie's clothing was in the way and Julie quickly stripped her pants and panties to her knees. Stephanie was naked from her knees to the top of her head standing on a public sidewalk, tightly surrounded by a crowd of voyeurs. Her eyes never left John's torment of the tiny blonde behind the windows and Julie's hands never stopped teasing her nipples, pussy and clit.

The crowd pulled in tighter around Stephanie with some of the voyeurs participating in provoking erotic tremors in her distressed form. Her breathing was in shallow gasps, her mouth hung open in breathless shriek and her eyes had a lusty glaze. As Julie continued to pinch and stroke Stephanie's clit and nipples, Stephanie felt the hands of the voyeurs stroking and caressing her other exposed body parts. This was one of the most incredible sexual experiences of her life and she felt the tension building and pushing her towards her inevitable orgasm.

It was then that John saw the pair outside the display window. His eyes met Julie's and a sexual challenge passed between them. John shouted for two security guards to capture and bring the pair inside. Julie saw the security guards coming towards them and immediately began spanking Stephanie's clit. Stephanie instantly exploded into a gut wrenching, body twisting cum. Her legs gave out and Stephanie began to slide towards the ground before Julie and several members of the audience caught her, holding her up.

Julie never stopped tormenting Stephanie's clit, extending her orgasm into her first multiple cum. Stephanie screamed her rapture is the orgasm continued and intensified. Her legs left the ground and curled underneath her trying to protect devastated sexual core. It was then that the guards reached her, pulled her away from Julie and cradled her spasming form in their arms. They also demanded that Julie follow them.

As they entered the display window John gave Julie a stern look and she knew when her turn John would not spare the torment. Then he turned to Stephanie stripping off remaining close and buckling her wrists into the manacles on a spreader bar. When she was finally naked and spreader bar it was listed off the ground and moved towards the wall at the back of the display window. It was only then that Julie noticed a second Sybian mounted against the wall about 3 feet off the ground.

Stephanie was still quivering from her first multiple orgasms as she felt her arms lifted over her head. Feeling herself lifted off the ground helped her mind clear away some of the blissful haze. She felt the Sybian go between her thighs while the mounted dildo slipped between her womanly lips. The Dildo slid deep inside her hedging against her cervix, and she felt the clit stimulators cuddling her already engorged clit.

John grabbed Julie's hand and led her over to Stephanie, now in against the wall. John looked at Julie with hard intensity asked, "Who is this delicious morsel that you have brought to me?" Before Julie could even answer John began to tease Stephanie's body with sensuous strokes and pinches.

Julie joined in stroking Stephanie's still quivering body while she answered, "This is my friend Stephanie. When I told her of our session the other night, she demanded that I bring her here." Stephanie and Julie's eyes met in a trusting stare. Stephanie was giving Julie permission to do whatever they wanted to with her. Julie continued talking to John while staring Stephanie, "She wants to experience powerful and unrelenting orgasms that push her to her limits. She wants to feel her body devastated and controlled by a true master."

John's evil grin split his face, "Well she certainly came to the right place for that!" With that he turned on the Sybian.

When Stephanie first sat on it and it was turned on she almost jumped off the device. She said it sent powerful jolts through her clit and she wasn't sure how much of it she could take. It was intense and explosive, with Stephanie cumming harder than she ever had.

Her arms were bound in a spreader bar above her head and all of her weight pressed her clit against the stimulators so she was forced to take everything that was given. When John set her on top of the device, she looked a little scared, but when she looked into John's eyes she knew he would never let anything happen to her. Besides, her best friend Julie was by and would also watch over her.

Once Stephanie steered out of the crowd beyond the display window in an exhibitionist thrill sent quivers through her body. She loved showing off her spectacular figure in sexy clothes, but now she was showing this crowd everything she had. She was petite with a perfectly proportioned chassis and feeling all those eyes caressing her body turned her on more than she'd liked to admit. She knew she was going to give of these people show and that thought sent quivers through her sexual core and as she felt the vibrations begin between her legs, she stopped thinking.

When John turned it on, she was still looking into his eyes and almost immediately her eyes glazed over and she started to moan. "Oh, OH God, Oh oh oh, Julie stay with me, Oh God." Julie wrapped her arm around her friend so she wouldn't fall and that security helped, because within a couple of minutes she started cumming.

Stretched as she was, Stephanie's body was a true work of art, especially with her flawless complexion displayed against the royal blue wall. However, as the continuous orgasms slashed through her bound form her complexion began to glow and flushed red. Her chest heaved as the continuous bliss stole her breath forcing her to breathe in gasping drags. Her large firm breasts were dancing erotically in time to her moans and orgasmic spasms.

The voyeurs outside the display window had stopped watching the petite blonde and were instead ogling Stephanie's form. While her dancing breasts had their admirers, her bedeviled stomach and hips created a carnal rumba that drew every eye in the audience. As each orgasm detonated inside her, the muscles of her stomach would ripple and knot thrusting her hips in an eye-catching shimmy.

Stephanie' arms pulled and jerked against her bounds as the orgasmic tidal wave washed through her. She was thrown into a weightless abyss where nothing mattered except the nirvana that seized body and soul. As her climax surged through her, all of her body's muscles knotted fighting the engulfing intensity that clutched at her very soul.

Her body tried to bow tight as a guitar string as she let the breath-taking rapture carry her away on the crest of her orgasmic tsunami. Her eyes were still pointed at the crowd watching her orgasmic contortions, but her climax had blinded her to anything except the firework display in her head. Her mouth hung slack jawed in a breathless scream of passion, with only little squeaks with bits of air escaping rigid lungs. Stephanie was lost in the space where only the only thing that mattered was glorious sexual pinnacle she had achieved. Everyone watched with mouths agape as Stephanie was consumed with an orgasmic fervor that few had ever seen.

When Julie turned the Sybian dial to about 75% Stephanie screamed with her whole-body convulsing. Then something happened that had never happened before, Stephanie had a squirting orgasm. As her stomach muscles became a tightly clenched muscular six-pack, a gush of orgasmic fluid soaked the clit stimulator leaving a puddle on the floor.

Her whole body was rigid with her belly knotted in a hard clinch and her face a cross between bliss and pain. It was the most rapturous painful moment of her life. Stephanie felt her whole body turn inside out as the power of her ecstasy tore through her. Her toes curled, thighs shook, arms clinched and every muscle in her body screamed. If Julie hadn't been holding her Stephanie would have convulsed off the device.

Powerful waves of ecstasy lifted her and swept her effortlessly along passion's sea. She was lifted and carried from crest to glorious wave crest. Each wave of rapture got stronger and more powerful with her gut-wrenching spasms moving from glorious pleasure to exquisite pain. Never in her life had Stephanie experienced anything like this and it wasn't over.

John heard her whispering. "Please no more, Please God no more." Then he shut off the vibrator and pulled her off the device into his arms. Even so it was almost a minute before her orgasms stopped, but then she still had body spasms and full body shivers for almost an hour afterwards. John had to have his assistance hold her the whole time stroking and soothing her body helping in her aftercare.

With Stephanie taken care of, John turned his attention to Julie. She knew that she was next and her whole reason for being here was to experience John's exquisite torment once more. So, when John turned towards Julie, he found her naked, on her knees with her hands held out for binding. He smiled with her submission and began strapping leather cuffs on her wrists.

There were still in the display window and everyone was seeing Julie offer herself to him, so John had to put on a show. He had other plans for her, but first comes the show. He rolled out one of the large telephone cable spools

In college John had used one of these cable spools as a coffee table in his apartment and he assumed most college students have done the same thing. However, he had never thought about using it as a bondage device until now.

John had Julie stretched tightly backwards over the spool. Julie's arms and legs are bound to the floor so her back was in an extreme arch, with her tiny belly being pulled into a thin connector between her upper and lower body. Her breasts were pulled up close to her face as gravity and the stretch rolled them to the top of her chest. With her legs pulled and stretched downwards her glimmering pussy was glaringly displayed and pouted as John began playing with her.

He had the spool positioned so that Julie's head to face to the crowd looking in through the display window. That way they could see all of her reactions to his torment, but so they could see what he was doing, he positioned the mirror behind her. On his left hand put on something the tip vibrators and in his right hand he held a large wand vibrator. He used the fingertip vibrators to tease her nipples, under arms, ribs and belly and the wand vibrator was devoted to her pussy and clit.

Julie had watched Stephanie and was already excited so it didn't take her long to feel the torment building towards a massive cum. However, John was going to let her achieve her climax that easily. As her squirms and moans revealed that she was getting close, he would back off and leave her teetering on the edge of her orgasmic abyss.

After a half hour of teasing Julie's body and a light sheen perspiration as she fought for her long denied the orgasm. John decided that it was time to end the show so we could start what he really wanted to do with Julie. He pressed the large wand vibrator directly on her clit and held it there until Julie screamed her release.

Her head thrashed back and forth as her body fought her restraints. She twisted and squirmed with her breasts wobbling, her belly knotting and her hips thrusting into the vibrator. When she finally ran out of breath her screams stopped, but her mouth stayed open in a disbelieving shock. Her second, third and fourth orgasm twisted her body into a pretzel of orgasmic delight, but John had enough and was ready to move on.

He put up all the vibrators, untied Julie from the spool and pulled the curtains on the display window letting everyone know the show was over. He sat holding Julie in his lap and soothed her heated body and when her spasms and shivers had abated, he looked her in the eyes and spoke. "I sense a deep desire and you to become my submissive and I would like that as well. But you need to tell me that this is something that you want. If it is, we will begin now."

Julie held his eyes and yes just like everything else he knew her heart. She wasn't a submissive person by nature, but something about John made her want to be his submissive. She cleared her throat and after a couple of false starts said, "Yes, this is something that I want very much, but I don't know how. I don't know where this will lead because I love my husband very much, but I don't think I can live without you mastering my body and mind."

John spent the few minutes looking into her eyes and gauging her sincerity. Everything he saw in her told him that this is indeed what she wanted and it had been a long time since he wanted someone to be his devoted submissive. So, his decision was made and he nodded to Julie before he stood with her in his arms. As he began walking towards the back room, he left orders to make sure Stephanie got home okay and then left with Julie in his arms.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers