The Night She Came to Town

Story Info
Long distance lovers enjoy a night in a hotel.
1.5k words
4.3
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its was a Friday afternoon, I had just gotten out of work. I had reserved a hotel room for the entire weekend because my roommate was going to be home all weekend. I arrived at the hotel, checked in and explained to the front desk, there would be someone checking in here around 5 p.m., to give her the extra key because I didnt know if I would be sleeping by the time she got to the hotel. (Clearly, I wouldn't be)

I hurry up to the room, snap a few pictures of the place and send them to her. She responds back immediately "so excited to see you!" Then a second text pops up on my phone. "Be there in 10 minutes." I quickly undress and hop in the shower. The hot water feels good on my body. Being a construction worker, it's relaxing to be in a hot shower. A few minutes later, I hear the hotel room door open, "it's just me" she says.

"Sounds good" as I'm scrubbing my body. I hear her bag hit the floor. The bathroom door opens and she walks in to a wall of steam. I have the red heat lamp on to keep the bathroom as warm as possible. The glass shower door is fogged up. I can't see any details but a curvy womans body standing in the bathroom. I hear her pull her shirt off and drop it on the floor. The unmistakable sound of her bra being unsnapped, along with her pants falling to the ground next. The elastic from her panties snaps against her thighs as she pulls those off too.

As I hear this happening, I realize I've become incredibly hard and want to show her. I rub the head of my throbbing cock against the glass. To my surprise, she reaches out her hand and tries to grab it thru the glass. She then reaches for the bathroom light and shuts that off because we both know the heat lamp gives off a romantic feel. She slides the shower door open and I'm face to face with the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Her eyes, you could get lost in them. Her smile could light up the night sky. Her tits are large, begging to be caressed. Her body is so sexy. I reach around her and pull her close. We embrace in a hug, which leads to some kissing. Our tongues find each other and are wrestling to get into each others mouths. As our bodies are pressed against each other, she can feel my throbbing cock pressing against her. One of my hands goes up to her hair, gives it a gentle tug to one side. I kiss her neck and nibble on her ear. Whispering how bad I want to be inside of her.

"Not quite yet" she says with a devilish grin.

As we kiss some more, one of her hands slowly traces it's way down to my cock. Wrapping her hand around it, stroking it, I become weak at the knees. Her touch is unlike any other. So soft, so smooth. "I love your cock" she says. As she finishes saying that, she gets down to her knees, and starts to lick the head of my cock. Soon, making the entire length disappear. Her mouth, her tongue, both made from heaven. It was pure ecstasy as she slowly, methodically sucked my cock. Her moaning told me she was loving it.

"I won't last much longer if you keep doing this." She doesn't stop sucking. Smiling because she knows I'm about to lose it. She can feel my body tensing up. Just as I'm about to cum, she pulls my cock out and I explode all over her huge tits. Rope after rope of cum spraying her tits. Stroking my cock, milking every drop of cum out.

We get out of the shower and dry off. We make our way to the bed. I lay her down on her back. She spreads her legs, only for me to see her wet pussy in all its glory. I start kissing down her legs, my hands caressing her legs, inch by inch. Building her anticipation up higher and higher. I kiss her thighs, kissing closer and closer to her pussy. Driving her wild. My hands caressing every other part of her body as my lips are kissing her.

Finally, I slowly start flicking her clit. Her body starts to twitch as I do that. Then I start to lick her warm pussy like it's an ice cream cone melting on a hot summer day. Wrapping my hands around her thighs to pull her closer to my face. I feel her fingers running through my hair, trying to pull me closer and closer to her body. As I am licking her clit, I insert 2 fingers into her wet pussy, hoping to drive her even more wild. Her hips gyrating with pleasure. Her moans getting louder. Her orgasm building closer and closer to release. "That's it right there, don't stop!"

Her scream louder and louder until finally I push her body over to edge. Her body trembling, her breathing is heavy. Her tits rising and falling with every breath. The sight of her coming down of the high of an orgasm makes me drive right back into her pussy to get her to cum again. She tries to stop me only to realize she wants it too. I lift her thighs to give me better access to her wet and warm pussy. It doesn't take long for her body to reach yet another orgasm. As I feel her getting closer and closer, I reach up and roll her right nipple in my hand, while my other hand is massaging her insides.

This orgasm is bigger and louder. "I need you to fuck me" she exclaimed.

"Oh yeah? How bad do you want my cock inside you?" I responded.

She responds to my question with grabbing 2 handfuls of my hair and pulling me up to her face to kiss me, one hand still in my hair, the other hand guiding my cock to her slick opening. There is no resistance. My throbbing cock slides right in. I get on my knees, wanting to see her tits sway back and forth with every thrust of my cock deep inside her. As I'm watching that happen, I use my left thumb and start to rub her clit in sync with my thrust. Heightening the pleasure, I can see her body reacting to the over abundance of pleasure taking over every part of her body.

"Slow down a little bit, I want to enjoy this more." I oblige. I grab her ankles, holding her legs while she caresses her tits. Her tits look too inviting not to lean over and suck on them as I thrust slowly inside her. As she cups her left tit, my mouth latches on like a baby who has been breast fed in days. Her nipple so hard in my mouth. She tells me to nibble on it gently. As I do, she moans, telling me she loves that feeling.

Thrusting in and out of her with my length, holding her ankles, going as deep as possible, her moans getting increasingly louder. She reaches down to play with her clit as I fuck her. She stops me. Tells me to get behind her and grab her hips. I pull out. My cock glistening from her juices. She gets on her hands and knees, sticks her ass right to my cock and I slide right in. No resistance at all. Her ass backing up to my cock in unison as I push forward, burying my cock further into her. I grab her hips, watching her ass jiggle as I pound her from behind.

I reach forward pulling her hair, smacking her ass. She screams in pleasure as she likes it a little rough. I notice one hand reach underneath her and feel her hand massaging my balls wanting me to blow my load deep inside her. She plays with her clit a little bit, then back to my balls. The feeling is pushing me closer and closer to cumming.

"Cum inside of me!" She screams. My pace quickens. My breathing quickens as well. I know I'm so close. She screams that shes about to cum as well and to keep doing what I'm doing. As I feel my balls explode with a final thrust inside of her, she is still so close. Rubbing her clit, she feels my cum coating her insides. I'm still thrusting to get her to her orgasm. Shortly after I'm done cumming, she has a mind blowing, body trembling orgasm her self.

Both our bodies are sweaty. We are both coming off the high of having the best sex we've never had. Laying down, I look into her eyes, and whisper to her, "good thing this is only the first night." We laugh a little bit, we kiss, our tongues wrestling with each other. My hands caressing every inch of her body. Eventually we find some food to be delivered to the room. We enjoy a simple dinner. Then both of us lay our heads down, knowing tonight we might not get much sleep and the weekend will be filled with plenty of sex and orgasms.

To be continued...????