The Night Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We looked into one another's eyes as she pumped me vigorously and my fingers writhed inside her. The wet slapping and slurping sound of our mutual masturbation competed with my grunts and her moans.

"Want you inside me babe...come and fuck me now!" Her words caught on her throat, barely audible.

"Have no condom!!" I cried, but she was already lifting herself onto the table. My fingers slipped out from her pussy, coated with her abundant juices, but she kept a hold on my cock and pulled me towards her, guiding and controlling me. She rubbed my swollen crown against her labia and with one thrust I was in her, the root of my cock tightly embraced by her welcoming lips.

She wrapped her long shapely legs around my waist, holding me tightly inside her, preventing me from moving even an inch. Her hands gripped at my clothing, lifting and pulling, and with my assistance, my pullover and t-shirt were soon removed and tossed aside. Even before they hit the floor in an untidy heap, her hands were stroking my stomach and pulling my hips even tighter against her. She ran her fingers through the thick curls of hair on my chest and kissed and licked my tiny, stiffening nipples, finally relaxing the vice-like grip of her legs as she did so.

I withdrew until my tip was barely inside her...teasing her with short sharp jabs...before plunging into her core once again. I repeated this again and then again...my teasing jabs eliciting from Suzy the most deliciously cute tiny moans. My deep thrusts forced the deep long groans that I was more familiar with from our previous love-making.

Our limited experience of making love to one another to date had been romantic and sensual. Unhurried and tender. It has been exclusively confined to either her or my bed and has not ventured away from missionary! This was a new Suzy I was seeing. This was passionate and confident...unrestrained in both action and reaction.

I started to develop a rhythm...long and deep strokes, not too fast and frantic, but not slow either. Suzy leant back, supported by her arms stretched back behind her. Her face was flushed pink now from her exertions and I could see a sheen of perspiration glistening on her forehead and nose. I noticed the blush of rose had spread to her neck and the top of her chest too, although my attention was mostly focused on her breasts...her wonderful large breasts that bounced and swung as I pumped my hips back and forth...her nipples were dark now and ripe, swollen and erect.

She closed her eyes and threw back her head, stretching her slender neck and arching her back, pushing her breasts toward me. I scooped an arm behind her back to lift her towards me and to support her and stooped until I was able to kiss her breasts. I circled my tongue around a nipple, rolling and wetting it and then sucking it deeply making Suzy groan a delicious long moan. She reflexively pushed her hips towards mine and I responded with a harder thrust. I sucked her other hard nipple and again she groaned and jerked her hips.

I thrust harder and harder again and again as I sucked firmly, alternating between her breasts, picking up my rhythm until I could no longer maintain my stooped posture. I straightened my back and hooked my arms under her knees lifting them and forcing Suzy to lean further back until she realized my intention and laid her back flat along the Formica surface. I encouraged her to lift her legs higher until her ankles were on my shoulders.

Faster now I thrust my hips back and forth, gripping her thighs firmly. I could see her breasts bouncing wildly now with the force of my cock pumping inside her. I could hear her heavy breathing, her moans that accompanied each thrust. She gripped the sides of the table to stop herself sliding off, her knuckles white, her eyes tightly closed, a grimace on her swollen lips as her separate moans began to merge together.

I knew she was close....I knew I was too!! I knew I couldn't explode inside her however desperately I wanted to! I pleaded with her to cum, to let herself go, but she was already oblivious to my requests. She released the table and grabbed for my wrists...holding so tightly, her nails digging into my skin. Suddenly she pulled her legs off my shoulders and wrapped them around my body...pulling me strongly into her as she convulsed against me...her orgasm ripping through her accompanied by her deep guttural moans.

She spasmed violently, crushing me between her legs as each after-shock washed over her. I could stand it no longer...my face and chest bathed in sweat, my thighs and buttocks screaming and nearing cramp. I wanted to cum, I had to cum!

"Oh my god Suzy!!!!!" I screamed

I forced myself away from her. Her legs springing apart as I wrenched myself free. I'd optimistically envisioned her taking me in her mouth, licking and sucking my engorged crown while wanking my shaft until I burst inside her...but I was too far gone, I would never make it! My cock had barely emerged from the embrace of her soaked pussy before I knew I couldn't stop the inevitable!!! Just four or five hard and fast strokes was all it took before, with a loud grunt of triumph and relief, a jet of cum erupted from the eye of my crown, flying over Suzy's prone body and splattering over her left breast. Several smaller launches of my creamy white semen scattered over her stomach and mound as I milked every last drop from my pulsing, throbbing cock.

My thighs suddenly lost their strength and my head swam with dizziness as I stood swaying slightly between Suzy's legs! A wave of irrational guilt washed over me at the twin realization that I had nearly cum unprotected inside my new girlfriend and that I'd just cum all over her body!! I had no pre-conception of whether she would be delighted or disgusted by this!

I needn't have worried. When I dared to look at her reaction, I was met with the wondrous sight of Suzy, eyes closed and biting her bottom lip as she massaged my ejaculate into her breasts and stomach! Eventually she looked at me and presented me with the cheekiest, naughtiest smile I had ever seen! She reached out her arms to me and invited me into her embrace. Kissing me deeply, she raised her thighs and folded her legs around my waist once again.

We stayed like that for several minutes, kissing tenderly now, her hands caressing my back, before eventually, as the perspiration on our bodies cooled and my thighs ached. Suddenly her stomach rumbled impressively, causing us both to laugh aloud. I straightened up and she sat before me.

"I think I might need some of that delicious looking pasta bake" She giggled.

We kissed again, not wanting to stop, but knowing that we must. With no words being spoken, we broke our embrace and began to dress ourselves, pausing occasionally to look at one another and kiss again.

This was a new Suzy to me. Before tonight, I saw her as, quiet, shy and reserved...but now I knew that a passionate fire burned within her. It surprised me and thrilled and excited me. I was eager to feel that heat again!

12