The Night Shift

Story Info
New married couple, wife is naive but open and loves sex.
7k words
4.05
38.8k
40
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

Our married life was good, after two years we were still in love and crazy for each other. I work afternoons 4 to 12, Ron works midnight to 8 AM, our schedules kept us apart but when we were together, we made the most of it. Absence does make the heart grow fonder and keeps you wanting each other.

My husband, Ron, was a year younger than me, we met in high school and dated throughout. We petted but didn't make love until after we graduated. Ron never pressured me, even though there were many petting sessions. I am not sure why we never had sex, I would let him remove my panties and he would give me an orgasm with his fingers. He enjoyed teasing and exhausting me, he always smiled when he finished.

I remember my first orgasm, we were on the couch kissing, my legs were spread and Ron was rubbing my crotch thru my jeans. He pressed my crotch with his fingers and rubbed the length of my pussy. We kissed, I moaned in his mouth and my body reacted to everything he was doing to me. I hugged him and almost cried.

I was exhausted, I held his hand so he couldn't play with my pussy. I kissed him and told him how good it felt, at home, I wondered why Ron didn't ask me to use my hands or mouth on him.

That night, when I was getting ready for bed, I realized my crotch was sticky, my underwear soaked. I felt between my legs, my pussy was very sensitive, my finger slid along the slit, it felt good. I wondered why everything felt so good, I picked up a mirror and looked between my legs. Normally all I could see was a slit, covered with my trimmed pussy hair. I was amazed, my mound looked puffy, the lips of my pussy were red and swollen.

I was new to the way a women's body reacts to an orgasm, my swollen and sensitive crotch smelled musty and sexy, I wish Ron was with me, I wanted another orgasm.

The next time we were together I kissed him and thanked him, I told him how messy he made my pants. I wanted another orgasm, I slid my shorts and underwear off. I asked Ron to kiss me, I wanted him to kiss my mouth and play with my pussy. Ron rolled on top of me, spread my legs and kissed me, then he moved his mouth down towards my bare crotch.

I wasn't sure what was happening, I've never said, "No" to Ron, I liked when he took charge and used me.

His mouth moved down, he grabbed my wrist and held them behind my back. He kissed my mound and slid his tongue between the lips of my pussy. I raised my knees, my lips spread and his tongue was pressing against my clit. My body tightened, this new sensation was pushing me to another orgasm.

I wasn't prepared for the sensation, Ron's mouth covered my crotch, his tongue was moving against me, I grunted, Ron kept the pressure against my clit. I was having an orgasm, I gushed, Ron's face was wet with my cum.

This was another new experience, his tongue was soft, the pressure against my pussy lips and clit gave me a long, exhausting orgasm. His tongue slid the length of my gash, it rubbed down my pussy and across my tiny ass hole.

The lips of my pussy felt hot, his tongue slid between the lips and into me. He sucked on my pussy, I was a ragdoll, my body was limp, his tongue was deep in and out of me. Ron was younger than me, how did he know what to do and how did he do it so well?

I had never played with Ron's penis, he never asked me to touch or play with it, but I wanted to take care of him tonight. I knew about oral sex, I never had a penis in my mouth and I really wasn't sure what I was supposed to do but, I knew I wanted to make Ron cum.

We started making out, instead of laying on my back and letting Ron play with me I put my leg over him and started moving my hand toward his crotch. I know Ron was surprised, I never thought about giving his sexual satisfaction.

I felt Ron's hard penis through his shorts, it did not excite me, I just wanted to make him hard and get him to cum. I pulled down his shorts and underwear, I had his cock in my hands, it was getting harder, I watched it grow.

I stroked it, and squeezed the tip, he showed me how to jerk him off. I moved my mouth toward the tip, he started to cum before I could put him in my mouth.

The first spurt hit my nose, I shut my eyes and continued to rub him, his cum tickled my face and made me giggle. He finished, my face was covered, my lips were covered, I opened my mouth and I could taste his cum. I never thought there would be this much cum.

His soft cock was sticky. I stared at his shrinking cock, I felt like I accomplished my goal.

This was the beginning of our sex life, everything was new, everything was exciting, and I enjoyed all of it, Ron was the perfect lover.

When I came home from work, I cleaned the house, bathed and got ready for Ron when he came home, tired from work. I always slept naked, I could feel him slip into bed. I hugged him kissed him and got his cock ready with my hands and mouth, I usually crawled on top of him an I would make him cum.

This was our life, Ron rarely initiated sex, he let me use him and fuck him, I always wanted sex and made sure he liked coming home.

Ron still liked to play with my pussy, sometimes he would make me cum, other times he would just tease me. I always asked if he wanted anything different, he played and fingered my ass but we never had anal. I like to experiment, I would lick and kiss his body, he enjoyed it but still never initiated sex.

I must have gotten really good at sucking him dry, I would slowly slide my mouth over his cock, all the way down. I felt the tip in my throat, I sucked the base and used my tongue. Ron liked to cum in my mouth, he was never aggressive, he let me play and experiment. I enjoyed his load in my mouth, his cum always felt hot, I enjoyed swirling his shrinking cock with my tongue.

Ron did not have a big cock, it was perfect for me, I am thin and it fit perfect between my legs and in my mouth.

One morning I heard Ron coming through the front door, he was noisier than normal, I looked up and Ron had a friend with him. I was surprised, Ron introduced his buddy, Tom. He was handsome and very, well muscled. I kept the covers up, I didn't want to expose my naked body.

Ron started talking, "I told Tom how much you enjoyed sex and how good your mouth felt." I was surprised, I smiled but couldn't respond. Ron asked me if Tom could watch, again, I just smiled.

Ron pulled the sheet back, the two guys just stared. I didn't try to cover up, I spread my legs. Ron pulled his shorts down, he was hard, his dick looked bigger than I've ever seen. I sat up and put my legs over the side of the bed. I wrapped my arms around his waist, I kissed the tip, I pulled my head back and stuck out my tongue, I licked the skinny cock.

My lips slowly covered the tip, I looked up at Ron, he was smiling. I teased it, I slid my lips farther down, it was jumping in my mouth. Usually I would go all the way down, suck it and rub my tongue on the base. I wanted to give Tom a show,

I gently sucked the tip, when I pulled my mouth off of it, the tip was shiny and wet. I kept licking and then swallowed the head, I looked at Ron and then Tom, they were focused on my mouth. I sucked hard, Ron grabbed hold of my shoulders and tried to go deeper.

I glanced up at Tom, he had a surprised look, he was smiling and staring at my face. My mouth worked on Ron's cock, I kept pulling back, I didn't want him to cum too fast. I let it slip out of my mouth, and then looked at Tom. Our eyes met, he was looking at my mouth and the cock I was sucking.

Ron's hand moved to the back of my head, he pulled my mouth down, I felt him spurt, he ground my mouth against his crotch, his hips were pumping. My tongue worked against his cock, my mouth was full of his cum. I continued to suck even after he was soft.

I've never known Ron to be so excited, I've kissed and licked his soft cock, I think Ron liked to be watched. I could feel him getting hard again, I had to swallowed some of his cum and swirled his soft cock with my tongue. I was getting flushed, but wasn't sure what my next move would be.

Tom was staring, my lips were glistening and cum was running down my chin, I was still sucking on the tip of Ron's penis. Ron pulled his penis back and it slid out of my mouth. I leaned back, my mouth was full of cum, I let it run out of my mouth, down my chin and onto my breast. I could see Tom had a hard on, my instinct was to reach for it but I wasn't sure if Ron wanted to share me.

Tom looked at Ron, Ron looked at me and asked me if I wanted to see what Tom had in his pants, I asked Ron if he wanted me to suck Tom?

Ron smiled and said, "yes."

I turned towards Tom, I reached for him and slid my hands up his stomach, I pushed up and squeezed his chest. I fondled his chest for a few minutes, Ron was staring. I leaned forward and kissed his stomach, I moved my hands to his waist band and started sliding his pants down.

I knew Ron was watching, I kept looking up at him, I wanted to give him a show.

I kept kissing Tom's stomach, my lips followed his waistband as I it slid down. I could see his penis sticking out, the waist band got stuck when I tried to pull his shorts down past his cock, I kissed the base of his dick.

Tom's crotch was shaved, his cock and balls looked big. I pulled his cock out, it sprang out, I looked at Ron, "what should I do?"

Ron smiled, "I'm sure you could fit him in your mouth."

My lips were wet, the tip slid into my mouth, I sucked and bobbed my head up and down. My mouth was full of Ron's cum, my mouth was messy, I sucked hard and moved my tongue over the tip. I pulled my mouth off, and looked at Ron, is that enough?

Tom put his hand on the back of my head, I felt my head being pulled toward his cock, I opened my mouth and let the head slide past my lips. I struggled for a second, I looked up and smiled. Tom's cock was thicker, but not much longer, I was wondering if Ron wanted Tom to have sex with me.

I sucked on Tom, he felt good in my mouth, I was hoping he wouldn't cum too soon, I was aroused and wanted him between my legs. Tom had a fat head at the end of his cock, it was warm in my mouth, it was covered with my saliva and Ron's cum.

I leaned back and laid on the bed, I opened my legs, Tom looked down and knelt on the bed. My arms and legs were open, I reached down to guide the tip to my lips. I rubbed it along my slit, my lips were wet and slippery, Tom would be the second lover in my life and I was ready.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close, Tom was ready, he pushed into me, I grunted and squeezed him with my legs. His dick felt bigger, I could feel the difference, he felt good. I'm sure he felt how tight my pussy was, I was glad I was wet and lubricated.

He took his time, soon he was pulling out I could feel the lips of my pussy being pushed into me and then pulled out. Tom was fucking hard into me, it felt good.

Tom was excited, he was fucking hard, I wanted him, I liked being fucked. I squeezed and tightened the walls of my pussy, I was cumming, I squeezed him tight and groaned.

I was surprised, my orgasm was over and Tom was still hard, I pulled my legs up with my arms, I tried to get him deeper, he fucked me hard, when he pulled out I felt my insides being pulled out. I felt him grind into me, I started another orgasm, Tom started to cum and finished in me, my legs dropped.

I wanted to kiss him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought our mouths together, I kissed him hard. Tom relaxed and rolled off of me, he asked me if I wanted to put his cock in my mouth. I smiled and moved my mouth towards his soft cock. It was shiny from our cum, I could see my clear cum was thicker than his, I sucked him into my mouth. It was soft and sticky, I tasted our cum. I felt nasty.

I felt movement behind me, Ron was lifting my hips and kneeling between my legs, I arched my back, I felt the tip and then his whole cock was in me, he grabbed my hips and started pumping into me. Ron was beyond horny, he pounded into me, Tom had his hand on the back of my head and was pumping into my mouth.

I was getting it from both ends, I could feel the lips of my pussy being pulled out and then pounded into me. They used my holes, soon my mouth was full of cum, I swallowed, I tightened my lips and sucked hard. Ron was pounding me, it felt good, he finally came.

I moved towards the head of the bed and put my head on the pillow, I didn't expect a kiss goodnight, my mouth was full of everyone's cum. The guys were on each side of me, I fell asleep.

I woke up, there was a hand squeezing my breast, I moaned a little as a sign of acceptance. I reached toward the hand and slid it down, soon I had a cock in my hand. I was sure it was Tom.

I squeezed and tugged a little, his cock sprang up in my hand, I turned on my side and pushed my ass at him, at the same time I pulled his cock towards my ass cheeks. I rubbed the tip between my pussy lips.

Tom took his cock and rubbed it between my cheeks. I pushed my hips back, the tip slid into my slippery pussy, Tom pulled back and placed the head against my tinyass hole.

I felt the big tip push into my ass, my hips jumped forward, he was too big. Then, I felt his finger rubbing against the tight ring, I felt his finger slide into me, it was exciting me and felt pleasant.

I reached around and squeezed his hand, I pushed his finger deeper, he started fingering my little hole. His finger was past the second knuckle, I was getting excited. I pushed my hips back, his finger went deeper. He started finger fucking my ass, it hurt buy felt good, I still pushed my hips back. The sensation was new, and the thought of something in my ass was exciting.

I had a tiny orgasm, Tom felt my body tighten, then relax. His finger slid out, I felt the tip of his penis pushing against me. Tom asked me to spread my ass cheeks, I used my hand to pull my ass cheeks apart my ass opened.

I knew what was next, the tip of his cock was pushing into me, my crotch was slippery from my cum and the two guys cumming in my pussy. His tip was soft, my ass was being spread, it wasn't pleasant, my eyes were watering from the pain. I reached behind me and pushed Tom with my hand, he pushed harder, my hips jumped forward.

Tom tried to roll me on my stomach, I couldn't stop him. I felt his cock slide up my ass, "Ow" I started crying. I tried to roll my self over but Ron was holding my wrist, he was pulling my face toward his crotch. I was panicking, the cock in my ass hurt, I was pinned between the two guys and couldn't escape.

"Ron it hurts too much," I said, he let my wrist go, I rolled over and Tom slid out of my ass.

I lay on my back, Tom's mouth went between my legs, he kissed my mound and slid his tongue along my slit. I was limp, Tom pushed my knees toward my chest, his tongue slid down to my ass hole. There was no resistance, his tongue was deep in my ass, his mouth covered my ass, he was licking me deep and sucking me. I realized how much Tom stretched my ass.

Ron watched me, I was a rag doll, I was wondering if Tom was going to try to fuck my ass, again. He started fingering my clit, I felt the orgasm building, I started moaning, I put my hand on the back of his head and started grind against his mouth. My orgasm shook my body, I moaned and almost cried.

Tom sat up, he rolled me on my side and shoved his cock in my pussy, he fucked me hard. I liked him using me, I have never been fucked so hard, my body shook when he shoved his dick in me.

I felt Tom cum, He fell on top of me and kissed my face. When Tom rolled off me, I rolled on my back and looked up at Ron, "I think it's your turn."

Ron straddled my face, he pushed his cock in my mouth and started fucking it. Tom put a pillow under my head. Ron was fucking my mouth, harder than he ever fucked my pussy. My arms were pinned by his knees, his cock was in my throat and his balls were on my chin. Ron never used me like this, I was enjoying what he was doing to me.

Tom started rubbing my crotch, his fingers started pushing into my pussy, I wasn't sure how many fingers were in me, I was getting used from both ends.

Ron pulled out of my mouth and came on my face, his cum and my throat goo covered my face, my eyes were covered shut. I sat up, "I am going to shower," I wiped my eyes and made my way to the bathroom.

I was walking funny, my pussy was tender and my asshole hurt, I looked over my shoulder, the guys were smiling and watching my ass, as I walked away. The shower warmed up and I stepped in, I let the spray clean the mess from my face and between my legs, cum was still leaking out of me.

I finished my shower but was not sure I wanted to go back to bed. I enjoyed Ron and Tom but needed a breather, two on one was more than I was expecting. I put on my robe, when I walked back to the bedroom, Tom was gone and Ron was asleep, I drained the two studs. The long shift and morning sex must have exhausted them.

I let Ron sleep, I was sure there would be a long discussion later. I wondered if Ron planned this session or was it a discussion that turned into reality. Why did I let it happen, was it Tom's body, or my willingness to please Ron, or was I getting bored with our sexual grind and wanting something new. I crawled back into our bed, there were cold wet puddles all over, I curled up to Ron and fell asleep.

I woke up and got ready for work, I wanted to ask Ron why he brought a friend home, but he was still asleep, so I kissed him goodbye. I thought about the morning while at work, I was gang banged and never protested. Later that day I called Ron, "are you coming home alone?"

Ron answered, "yes."

I finished work, I went home, cleaned up, showered and went to bed, I was anxious for the morning to arrive. I almost hoped Ron would bring Tom home, I didn't know what I could handle, maybe I would let them start with my ass.

I heard Ron come in, he was alone, I asked him how it happened, he laughed. He explained that Tom was on his team, and saw pictures of me, he commented on how cute I was. Ron explained our sex life to him and much sex I demanded. Ron told Tom he couldn't keep up, Tom offered to help. They laughed and talked, Ron brought him home, I thanked him for thinking of me.

I was holding Ron's cock while we talked, he was hard, my tight little vagina was sore. "I think you are going to have fall asleep with a hard on, all my holes are sore," Ron laughed. I said. "good night," Ron fell asleep.

I called Ron later that night, we chatted, I asked him if he liked watching, he hesitated.

Finally, Ron answerer, "I think that's the best sex we've ever had, you were great."

I was blushing, "you'll have to warn me next time, maybe if we plan it for Saturday morning we can take our time and spend more time with Tom, I'll let him try my ass again, maybe you can stretch me before he comes over." Ron was speechless, I laughed and said, "goodnight."

Working was difficult, I thought about Tom, he just fucked me, he took control, he just did what he wanted. I am not sure why I was so excited, or why I gave up my body so quickly, I did enjoy being taken and I did love the sex.

My body needed to recover, I showered and went to bed as soon as I arrived home. I was asleep when Ron arrived home, he slid next to me. I asked if he knew how big Tom's dick was, he said no, he had no idea, I told him how big it felt in me and how much it hurt in my ass. Ron laughed, he said he wasn't sure if I would have sex with Tom, he was excited when he saw tom's fat dick slide in my mouth.

I smiled and said, "you can bring him home and watch him fuck me." I reached between his legs, he was hard, the thought of Tom on top of me was exciting him.

I stroked Ron, "Tom is big, he fucked me so hard, it hurt but I wanted it." Ron started to cum in my hand. He fell asleep. I bent over and sucked his dick clean, I took a nap, then got ready for work.

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers
12