The Night Shift Ch. 02

Story Info
Marla calls me up again for an intense masturbation session.
1.6k words
4.34
18.6k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexDur
AlexDur
8 Followers

I check the room list as soon as I arrive for my shift. Marla's not in, which means I'll get to see her, even if briefly, when she comes back. Maybe she'll give me more spank bank material. I'm also curious to see what her husband looks like. I try not to dwell on what happened yesterday, but man... that was the best sex of my life and I didn't even have it. I'm going crazy trying to imagine what the inside of her ass feels like, I bet it's tight like a vice and smooth as butter at the same time. I'm envious of her husband, a man with such unfettered access to this sweetest of passages that he has to be pretty much coerced to stick his cock in it.

Muttering under my breath about asses and butter, I don't even notice the people waiting at the desk for their keys. They must think I'm some kind of weirdo. I do my job, and a year goes by between eight and midnight, when Marla finally returns. Alone.

She gives me a curt nod and perfunctory thank you as I give her the key. Seems like she's not in the mood to talk about whatever happened. Well, that's fine. I can still jerk off to the memories of last night for a good week or two.

It's only midnight but she's the last guest to return, so I lock up the front doors and mentally prepare myself for the wank of a lifetime. I don't even have time to fish my cock out before the phone rings. It's her!

"I need ice."

I feel myself going to full mast instantly. "I'll be right up."

I don't bother knocking and just shove the door open. She's sitting on the bed, legs spread, wearing nothing but lipstick.

"Put that down and take off your pants. Let me see that cock."

I don't waste any time, practically tearing my clothes off me. She motions for me to approach.

"Not so close. Remember, you can't touch me."

"Right. Because you're married."

"That's right."

"So, where's your husband?"

She frowns at this. Why am I such a fuck-up?

"Not that it's any of your business, but he got held up at work. So it's just me and the boys tonight."

Before I can ask who the boys are, she show me a very realistic silicone cock, complete with balls and bulging veins, and a butt plug that looks just a tad too big to be entirely comfortable.

"So... what do you need me for, if I can't touch you?"

"I like being watched. I like it when a guy goes crazy while watching me, when he tells me all the dirty, humiliating things he wants to do to me, I like it when he makes himself come by watching me."

"Oh, so I get to come tonight?"

She smiles.

"Sure, just don't get any on me."

Her hand moves to her crotch, and she starts to slowly caress herself. I do the same, entranced by the movements of her hand. She brings the dildo to her mouth and starts to lick it up and down, staring into my eyes as she does it.

"You like that? Wish it was your cock?"

"Oh yeah."

"Talk to me. Tell me what to do with that big cock. What would you do?"

"I'd grab your hair, at the back of your head, and shove your mouth on my cock."

She pushes on the dildo's base, swallowing a couple of inches.

"Deeper, slut!"

She pushes deeper, her eyes watering a little.

"Gag on my cock, let me hear it!"

I'm jerking off like there's no tomorrow, as she starts to choke and gag on the rubber cock, her eyes streaming now. She manages to take it all the way to the base before slowly pulling it out, spitting drool on the hotel carpet.

"Good girl."

"Are you going to fuck me now, or what?"

"No, you're going to fuck me. Ride me. Take that cock all the way to your cervix."

"Oh shit, that's so hot!"

She squats on the bed and brings the dildo's head to her drenched opening. I can hear her lips squelch as she inserts the silicone glans. She moans as she slowly sits on the huge dildo. Once it's all the way inside her, she rolls her hips up, then down again, slowly, enjoying the feeling.

"Come closer."

I step forward, my hand still pumping my dick for all it's worth.

"Closer, I won't bite!"

I focus on the look of pleasure on her face, and on the sounds the dildo makes as it goes in and out of her.

I'm so close now, I can feel her breath on the head of my cock. I push my hips forward just a little bit.

She shakes her head, smiling.

"I'm not going to suck your delicious cock tonight, no matter how much I want to."

"Why not?"

"I'm not allowed," she closes her eyes and moans as she takes the dildo balls deep.

"I don't want to be punished. Be a gentleman and you might have a chance later."

I nod.

"Now, what are we going to do about this?" She picks up the butt plug.

"Suck it."

She looks surprised.

"Slobber all over it like you haven't had a cock in years, and then I'm going to shove it up your ass."

She moves her hips faster as she obeys, spitting more drool on the hotel carpet.

"Is that wet enough?"

"Yes, now get on all fours and spread your cheeks, let me see that asshole!"

This is the best thing I've ever seen. The dildo slips out of her as she assumes the position, and I get a nice rear view of her wet, gaping snatch. I want to dive in and eat it, and it's taking all my willpower to contain myself. I can't fuck this up. Don't want to get a bad review on TripAdvisor.

"Put a finger in your ass, open it up for my cock!"

She looks back at me with her big green eyes as she slowly inserts her finger in her tight little rectum.

"It's so hot! My ass is so hot for your cock, babe. Come on!"

She reaches back and hands me the butt plug.

"Can you do it without touching me?"

I don't know, but I'm going to try for sure! I take the plug and put a knee on the bed as she spreads her ass with both hands.

"I trust you, don't let me down."

I swallow hard, and bring the tip of the plug to her rosebud. I start to push it in gently, but it won't give.

"Do you have any lube?"

"No. Spit on it"

Reluctantly, I bring the plug to my mouth to spit on it, when she sighs exasperatedly.

"Spit on my asshole!"

Well, you don't have to tell me twice. I make myself salivate, then drop a big glob of spit on her crack. I spread it around her hole with the head of the plug, pushing it in and out as I do it, testing her sphincter's resistance. She yelps as it gives way suddenly, and the plug sinks into her ass all the way to the base. I take a step back, careful not to make contact with her skin.

"Yeah, you like that cock in your ass? Fuck yourself with it!"

She grabs the base and starts pumping in and out of her asshole, moaning loudly.

"Yeah, oh that's so good! Fuck my pussy, do it! Fuck me, make me come!"

For a split second I don't know what to do, until I see her looking at the dildo. I pick it up and shove it in her pussy from behind, making her squeal. I hold it firmly by the base and shove it all the way inside her while she fucks her asshole with the plug. Then I take it out and shove it back in, harder, faster, until the sounds she makes aren't even remotely human anymore. My hand is drenched in her cum, and I use it to jerk myself off while she watches hungrily.

"Are you gonna come?"

"That's the plan."

"Come in your hand, don't make a mess."

My annoyance must have shown because she smiles at me, biting her lip.

"Come on babe, come for me. I can't wait to feel your cum inside me. I want you to fill me up, I love your cock so much, I want to feel it spewing in my mouth, in my pussy, in my ass."

This is too much. I grunt, and explode in my hand. I catch as much of it as I can, and I'm afraid it's going to spill, but she surprises me by diving for my hand and lapping it all up. She licks my palm and fingers clean, and I'm just stunned, standing naked in the middle of her hotel room with my softening cock and my mouth agape. Then she plants her mouth on mine, and spits all my cum back into it, mixed with her saliva.

"Swallow it! Every drop. Be a good boy and you'll be rewarded."

So I do. It's not entirely unpleasant, just very salty. I could use a glass of water.

"I'm going to bed now, this was great tonight. Thank you."

"My pleasure," I smile.

"And thank you for respecting my boundaries, that means a lot to me. I like that I can trust you. And I want to do something for you too. Are you working tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, I'm up all week until Sunday."

"Okay, well, tomorrow don't wait for me to call. Just come up as soon as you can."

She leans in to whisper in my ear.

"And bring a condom."

AlexDur
AlexDur
8 Followers