The Night Shift Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife sharing.
4.3k words
4.19
24.4k
18
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

Ron Husband of 2 years

Tom 1st lover, white

John 2nd lover, black

Ron and I have a great marriage, after two years we're still in love but lately our sex lives have changed, I wasn't aware of it, but Ron was bored. He surprised me one morning, he brought a male friend home from work. He never asked me if I wanted to be shared, but I was happy that he wanted to keep our sex lives interesting.

His first friend, Tom, was a total surprise, when he brought him home to meet me, but when he brought him into our bedroom, I just did what Ron asked me to do. I just kept watching Ron and his reaction to what I was doing. He smiled when Tom pushed his penis into my mouth

Ron worked midnights and I worked evenings, after work I would wash up and sleep in the nude, I waited for Ron to slide in bed next to me in the morning, I was always ready for sex.

Tom was a friend from work, he brought him into the bedroom introduced him to me, he then pulled the covers back, Tom stared at my nude body. Ron wanted to show Tom how well I used my mouth, I sucked off Ron, making sure I gave Tom a great show. Tom stayed the morning, he was the second lover in my life and used every hole in my body. His cock was bigger than my husbands, I was sore for a few days.

I could tell Ron was excited, he was hard the whole time Tom was using me, he enjoyed when I had an orgasm. Tom only stayed a few hours, it was a wonderful morning, I was hoping for another one soon.

One Friday night, I was home horny and lonely, I called Ron and asked him if he could bring Tom home, he laughed, "sorry but he's not working." I was disappointed.

The next morning I heard Ron coming through the front door, I laid there naked under the covers with my legs open. Following Ron into our room was a beautiful black man, he was rugged looking, but beautiful. Ron introduced me to John and then asked me to show John how well I used my mouth.

John was with us the whole day, I gave him a show, and then let him have me. Ron watched as John forced his thick cock into me, I am a thin girl, Ron's skinny cock fit perfect in me, John's cock was a challenge, he stretched me. I did not suck John to get him hard, instead I laid back and let him push his semi-hard cock into me, he used both his hands to force it into my pussy. I was wet and slippery, the head popped into me, he forced more into me while he fingered my clit with his thumb, John was a skilled lover.

I could feel him getting hard in me, the harder his dick became the deeper he plowed. I came again and again, he used me all day, Ron even used his phone to make a movie of us fucking.

Ron brought friends over only twice and it had been a couple of weeks since Ron brought a friend home. We did watch the movie Ron made an it made us both horny, I let him have my tiny butt hole, my vagina was a little stretched. Ron asked me who I liked the most, I didn't have an opinion, but I did tell him John fucked me the longest, the hardest and the best.

It was another Friday night, the phone rang and I was surprised, John was calling me with Ron's phone, he asked me if I wanted a visitor in the morning? I asked if he was going to spend the day, John answered. "as long as you can take it."

I said goodbye and he hung up, I was flushed and horny, I remember the last meeting, he made all my holes sore, it took a week to before I could walk normal.

I thought about preparation, I went to the bedroom and checked the KY tube, it was full, we rarely used it, I am self-lubricating and Ron has a skinny dick. I filled my ass and pussy with KY, I could not think of anything else I could do to prepare, I should have been stretching my ass hole.

I barely slept, I did hear the boys come in the front door. I decided I wanted to see how big I could make John's black dick swell, my mouth was watering. I pulled back the covers and sat on the edge of the bed, "John, can I use my mouth on you?" John smiled and slowly pulled down his shorts, his cock was hanging well past his balls.

I lifted the head with my hand, I wanted to watch it grow, I squeezed it and then grabbed the base with my other hand, I squeezed it from both ends and watched it stiffen. It grew thicker, I started stroking it, I moved my hand from the base to his sack of balls, last time I hadn't noticed how big they were. I looked up at John and the at Ron, "can John fuck me with this?"

Ron smiled, "I hope you can take all of it, I want to make another movie."

I lifted the tip to my mouth, I put my lips on it and wet it with my tongue, Ron said, "hold on," he left to get the camera, I didn't wait.

Ron returned, I looked up at the camera and smiled, I had half of the tip in my mouth, I took it deeper, my lips covered the big head. I pushed my mouth down onto it, it spread my mouth open, I tongued it while it was in my mouth. Ron sat on a chair at the foot of the bed, I was busy, sucking on the black cock, I had both hands and my mouth on it. I was enjoying sucking the tip of John's cock but started to worry, I give great blow jobs, I want him between my legs before he came.

I pulled my head up and looked at John, he was half hard. I leaned back and pulled his cock with me, I scooted back on the bed spread my legs. John knelt on the bed, between my legs, I tilted my hips, he laid on top of me. "I think I'm ready for you."

John was looking down at me, leaning on his elbows, I guided the tip between my lips, I kept tugging on his cock, he pushed his hips forward and the big tip was spreading my pussy lips. I knew it would fit, he's fucked me before.

He took his time, I kept talking to him, "you have a big black cock, are you going put it all in me?" My pussy was well lubed, his cock slid in, I felt him squeezing into me, all I could do was hold on. I wanted him, I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed him tight.

He was fucking me slowly, all I could do was grunt, I pulled him into me, finally I pumped my hips a few times and had a long orgasm. I pulled my knees tight to my chest, he was still going slow, I'm sure I'm the tightest pussy he's ever been in. I pumped my hips at him, I was filled with black cock, I couldn't think of anything but how good he felt, I knew I would cum again, he was moving faster, I pumped back, I felt him spurt, he was getting deeper, I started to cum again.

I felt the spurts, I squeezed him as tight as I could, I felt him slide all the way into me, our crotches were pressing tight, I kept rubbing against him. I kissed him, it was a great kiss, I grunted and moaned.

He looked down at me, "your dick still feels huge," he laughed, I felt him slowly pull out of me. John rolled off of me and onto his back, I stared at the big, limp, cock. I reached for it, I grabbed the base it looked beautiful laying over my hand. I glanced at my husband, he was still filming. I moved my mouth towards his crotch and pointed the tip towards my mouth, it was shiny and covered with gobs of cum. I looked directly into the camera and slid the nasty cock in my mouth.

I didn't know what Ron was going to do, I'm sure he had a hard on and needed a place to put it, I wanted him to keep filming, watching yourself having sex is a great turn on. Ron kept filming, I made love to the black cock that gave me two intense orgasms. My hands and face were a cum covered mess, John was not still soft, so I thought it would be a good time to clean my face, maybe later someone will want to kiss me.

I toddled over to the bathroom, cleaned my face, hands and crotch, I brought a wet wash cloth and towel back for John. John was still on his back, I used the wash cloth to clean my lover, that is a big piece of meat. I sat next to John, and asked him, "Is your cock the biggest you have ever seen?"

John tucked a pillow under his head, he looked up at me and said, "no, I play a lot of ball and have seen bigger cocks in the shower, some white some black. I'm bigger than most, but there are many thicker and longer. I was sitting next to him, holding onto his cock, I was having fun.

I asked Ron if he was ok? He was smiling, "you are very photogenic, your face looks thin and small next to the snake in your hand. It doesn't look like it will fit in your mouth."

I was surprised, Ron had a hard on but wasn't trying to have sex. I wouldn't mind if Ron interrupts my sex with John, I like to keep everyone happy, it makes my body happy and fulfilled.

I suggested breakfast, everyone agreed, Ron followed me into the kitchen, "it looks like your leaking," I could feel my thighs were wet. I turned and showed Ron my wet, shiny, thighs. John has a big sack full of balls and he cums in buckets, I love to feel him cum in me.

John put on his shorts, I didn't comment, I liked when I could see it hanging from between his legs. He volunteered to cook breakfast and started taking orders, I smiled, "thank you, are you sure?"

He smiled, "I live alone and enjoy cooking." Ron put the camera down.

We finished eating and were sitting around the table, I was next to Ron, my hand was in his lap. I started squeezing his cock, "you must be ready, you were hard the whole time you filmed us."

Ron smiled, and stood up, "let's show John why I say you give great oral."

Ron stood up, his chair moved back, John sat directly across the table, Ron turned towards me, I opened my lips, I took his whole cock in my mouth and throat. I glanced at John, he had a big smile on his face, I moved my mouth across Ron's pubic bone, his cock moved in my mouth while I tongued it. Ron's cock did not even make me gag, I sucked as hard as I could and pulled my mouth slowly of off, half way I went back down on it. This was a skill that I loved to practice, Ron had the perfect size cock.

I was a noisy cock sucker, not too loud but just enough to excite the spectators. I kept glancing at John, I wondered if he liked Ron's cock in my mouth. I tried to slow down, I liked showing off my skills but Ron started fucking my mouth. I stuck my tongued in the slit of his penis and felt his cum streaming into my mouth.

I kept sucking, maybe I could get another load, the cock in my mouth kept shrinking. I think Ron had enough, he pulled the cock out of my mouth, some of his cum dribbled down my chin. I looked at John and smiled, I couldn't talk, my mouth was full of cum.

I knew I had to swallow, I tilted my head back and his cum slid down my throat. I motioned to John to stand up, Ron went for the camera. John came over to me, he was just a little hard, I wanted to see how much I could get in my throat. John put a hand on the back of my head, his other hand guided the cock into my mouth and was pushing it into my throat.

I wrapped both hands around the black cock and lodged the tip in my throat, I move my mouth side by side while I pushed his cock down my throat. He was getting harder, I was still having trouble pushing him into my throat. My mouth pushed onto the cock, John tried to drive it deeper, he was sliding into my throat, finally he was hard enough, I removed my hands and wrapped my arms around his waist.

I wish I had a hand to play with my pussy, I was excited and knew I could have an orgasm. John pulled his cock back and the shoved it deeper, I hope Ron was filming, I'm not sure I could do another throat fuck like this.

John kept fucking my mouth, I had to pull him out of my throat, I tried to push him with both hands, but the hand on the back of my head was stronger and his hips were pushing his cock farther down my throat. My eyes watered, my throat was stuffed, I looked up and saw John, he was out of breath, he looked down and let go of my head, he still fucked in and out of my mouth, but not as deep.

I put my hands around his cock and stroked it, I felt the first spurt pass my hand and then in my mouth. I kept sucking, my throat and mouth were full of cum, I choked, a blast of his cum came out of my mouth and all over him and my hands. He kept pumping until he finished cumming, I looked up he was smiling, he picked me up and bent me over the table, he pushed his half hard dick into my pussy and started fucking me.

I was sprawled onto the table, he fucked me, it felt good, he gave up after a few minutes and pulled out of me, I was wondering if it was Ron's turn, he kept filming. I stood up and kissed John chest, I knew my mouth and face were too messy. I need a shower, I grabbed his cock and pulled him along with me.

The water warmed up and we stepped into the tub. I scrubbed his back between his ass cheeks and his legs,

I lingered on his ass hole, I wanted it clean for later. He turned around, I washed him, I lingered on the cock, but not too long, I wanted to get fucked on the bed, not the shower.

We finished up, John stepped out and I called for Ron, I cleaned him up and then myself. I suggested we take a nap in our bed, I wanted to be in the middle, it made me feel special. Everyone was asleep in just a few minutes, I was the last one to fall asleep, I looked at the two cocks, then rubbed my pussy, I had a tiny orgasm.

Ron got out of bed and grabbed the camera, he setup the tripod a and zoomed in on John's crotch, he knew that's where the action would be. I woke up and started fondling the black cock, I lightly teased it with my fingers, not enough to wake up John, just enough to make it stir.

John only made me cum twice, I was hoping the boys weren't finished with me.

I looked at Ron and patted the bed next to me, I started stroking John's cock, I pushed my butt backwards toward Ron and started wiggling, he started fingering my crack. John stirred and his cock started getting hard, I stroked him until he was standing straight up. I sat up and threw my leg over John's hips, "my pussy wants your cock, are you ready?"

Ron was watching, I guided the black cock into me, I was still tight, the head pushed past my lips, I smiled, this is going to be a great fuck, I am going to take them both. I rode John for a few minutes, he was deep but I was not having any problems taking him. I looked at Ron, "take me from the back."

Ron laughed, "I don't mind sloppy seconds."

I smiled, "my ass is ready, I want you in my ass." I leaned forward, Ron crawled between John's legs, he didn't hesitate, he pushed into my ass, I pushed back. I was smiling, I hadn't plan for both of them to be in me at once, but I was enjoying it.

Ron had my hips, he felt good in my ass, it was tight.

John wasn't pushing deeper, he was lifting me up every time his cock pushed into me, I felt every inch of him in me, his cock was fat, thinking about both of them in me was exciting me. John was struggling trying to get deeper, I was trying to bounce my hips between them, I was more like a rag doll, getting bounced between two studs.

John started cumming first, my tight pussy was too much, I was hoping he would last a little longer. My ass was loosening, Ron just pounded into me, I could feel him but not like I felt John, I fell forward and tried to kiss John, I was getting pounded and our lips never met.

I felt John's spurts, I was cumming with him, Ron was pounding trying to get deeper, his skinny cock felt different than John but good. John was finished, I felt my pussy shrinking around his cock, Ron still had a way to go, my ass felt good. I had a large orgasm and hen a stream of small ones, finally Ron came in me. I was laying on top of John, Ron pulled out and laid beside us.

It was midday, no one had to work so we took another nap. I wasn't sure I wanted the boys to fuck me anymore. I had a long nap, I woke up alone, covered with the sheet, I wondered where my partners were. When I walked in the living room, they were watching the TV, it looked like me sucking a black cock, they were watching the movie Ron shot. They had their shorts on, I could see they both had little tents in their shorts.

I sat on the chair away from them, they smiled at me, "you really look hot in the movie," said Ron. "How dd you fit John's cock in you?"

All I could do was smile and watch the movie, it did look good, I was sexy. John's black cock looked too big to be real, I looked over at him, "and you say you've seen bigger? I hope Ron never brings them home." Both guys laughed. I told them I prepped before they arrived, I filled both my holes with KY, I asked if it made a difference.

"I know it was easier and I was deeper, are your as sore as last time?"

"No, today you wore my little pussy out and I can still walk, last time I had to waddle for a week. You haven't tried my ass, I don't think I you will fit yet, Ron stretched me, but it might take a lot of time. are we finished for the day?"

I looked at the guys, both of them had hard on, John said, "maybe I'll try your ass".

Ron said, "I would love to film John sliding into your ass, that will make a great movie."

I stood up and went to the bedroom, I picked up the KY and walked back to the living room, I gave it to Ron. "Want to lube my ass?"

Ron took the tube, it had a 3" nozzle on it, he rubbed my butthole with his thumb, his thumb slid in easily, "I think it's ready," he shot some in my ass, it was cold.

John pulled his shorts down and off, that big cock was standing straight up. I moved toward him, I backed my ass towards him, I looked over my shoulder," are you sure you want it?" "If I'm too tight, will you just put the tip in?" I laughed.

Ron positioned the tripod and camera so he had a close up of my ass being penetrated. I put my feet on the couch, I started down, I could see the big cock head, I spread my cheeks, the tip was pushed in to my butt hole. I was slippery, the tip disappeared into my ass. I was being stuffed, I liked it, it was tight but it felt good, KY is like magic.

I stood up, "wow, I'm not sure," John pulled me back down by my hips. It was a challenge but the tip popped in, I knew I had to take him, I just wanted to show a little resistance. John was too confident, he knew he could use me anyway he wanted.

"John, let me lay down, if I slip you'll kill me." He laughed and lifted me off his cock. He led me to the back of the chair.

I bent over the back of the chair, my toes weren't touching the floor, he pressed his cock between my cheeks, I held on, I didn't think about this position, he pushed the whole head into me, I lifted up but the hand on my back kept me down. John pushed in, this was a great position, the angle was perfect, he pushed half of his cock in me. It felt good, I couldn't remember how many times John came today, I was sure he wouldn't cum fast.

I was enjoying him, I've never felt so slutty, I would never have believed I would be bent over a chair with a black man fucking my ass. The deeper he fucked the more it hurt, I've never had all of him in my ass.

John was hard, I could feel the head of his cock in my ass, I reached behind me and wrapped my hand around the pumping cock. I was dangling on the back of the chair, John was fucking my ass and I was helpless, his hips were pounding my ass cheeks, his whole cock was in me.

Ron was filming me, my face and then my ass, John was holding onto my wrist pulling me back against his cock. It hurt but I didn't want to stop, his hips were pounding against my ass cheeks.

I was glad Ron was filming, this would be great to watch later.

I was moaning and crying, John did not slow down, he fucked me so hard the chair was moving, I have never been so excited. I moaned louder, my orgasm started, I grunted, I felt the whole length of John's cock sliding into me, I had a long orgasm. John never slowed down, I wasn't sure he was going to cum again.

I felt him push into me, he ground his hips against my ass cheeks, he let go of my wrist, his sweat was dripping onto my back, he leaned forward onto me, I felt like a rag doll. John lifted off of me, he was still hard, I felt his cock slide out of me, it still felt good.

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers
12