The Night Sky From Southport

Story Info
The start of a steamy affair.
2.5k words
10.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought it would be really easy but it wasn't. So many times I played it through in my head and it was sure to be a doddle. There's absolutely no way she'd laugh in my face- or would she?

Less than 48 hours had passed since I'd had my hand in Ann's knickers. Not very dignified admittedly, against a wall outside a Liverpool nightclub with goodness knows who walking by and having a sly glance. But she'd been on my mind ever since then. Maybe it was the confident and expert manner in which she'd got my cock out as I fumbled like an amateur, desperate to have a finger inside her sodden pussy.

Ann was married (which was alright with me although I did know her husband), good looking (always a bonus), very flirty (in a very obvious kind of way) and almost certainly looking for some no strings sex. Why would she be massaging the cock of a man ten years her junior outside a night club if she wasn't looking for that?

So it should have been easy to ask her out; but it wasn't! Coffee in Deano's was the easy bit as we'd often nipped there for a chat. But this time I wanted a proper chat. A proper chat about what we'd done on Saturday night and how we may take that further.

We chatted about the usual stuff; work, kids, the weather, etc. before she brought up Saturday night, and what a great night it was all round. This was my chance! I'm sure that my voice was shaky and my heart was really racing as I popped the question....

"How about just me and you go out one night Ann?" I asked, not terribly confidently.

This was the moment. I'd just asked out a married woman, who may have been too drunk to care what went on at the weekend and who may be really affronted at me even thinking about taking her out. No going back now I thought.

"I was hoping you'd ask Ian. How about tomorrow? You don't train on Wednesday nights do you?"

Fucking Hell!!! She was keener than me, if that was possible, and she looked me in the eye with the dirtiest look I'd ever seen. I felt my cock twitch as not only had she said yes, but she'd suggested sooner rather than later.

Instantly I felt relaxed and randy at the same time. The question was asked and I could now begin to think about fucking this married friend who simply oozed sex appeal.

"Shall I meet you in The Eagle then? Eight o'clock? How about a ride to Southport? I'll drive."

**************

At just after 7.45 on the following night I arrived, hoping that Ann would be early; and she was! My condoms were stashed neatly in the glove box (if needed) and the car had been quickly vacuumed when I got home from work. I was going to fuck Ann in a nice clean car.

She looked gorgeous in her short, pale blue summer frock and high heels. I'd hoped that she would wear stockings for our date but it was a warm night and her dress showed off her shapely legs rather well.

"You look nice Ann," I said, kissing her on the cheek as I greeted her, not wanting to overdo the compliment but needing to make the point all the same.

"Let's go," she replied, leading me warmly by the hand to the exit where we bumped into Jack, the pub landlord.

"Aw'right Ian," he said in his thick Scouse accent. "Is that yer bird?" he asked. Not knowing how well he knew Ann, or Phil, her husband, I simply explained that we were going out as a group and were just in a hurry to meet everybody else. He clearly didn't believe that for one minute but all I could think about was getting back into Ann's knickers. I really wanted to caress and finger her wet pussy that had so captivated me on Saturday night and I was desperate to feel her tongue on the tip of my throbbing cock. I'd thought of nothing but Ann taking me into her mouth since our hurried maul outside the club. But for an over zealous coach driver, she would have been deepthroating me within minutes outside the club; of that I was sure.

A leisurely drive to Southport was over much too soon. I was really enjoying the feel of her soft, warm thigh as my left hand eased further and further up her skirt, with Ann shifting in her seat and subtly opening her legs to allow me within centimetres of her well-trimmed pubic bush.

Drinks in The Conservatory followed for an hour or so with Ann enjoying several glasses of white wine as I sipped slowly on my half glasses of Coca Cola.

Lots of playful slaps, casual touching, soft butterfly kisses and flirty banter filled the time in the quiet pub but the sexual undercurrents were becoming unbearable for me, and also for her I suspected.

"Let's go and look at the stars from your car," Ann announced unashamedly. Immediately, the drinks were finished, the glasses were returned to the bar and within one minute of her request, we were driving to the most secluded car park we could find.

A two minute drive along the promenade took us to an empty, unlit car park that was perfect for stargazing. I stopped the car, yanked on the handbrake and immediately felt the taste of Ann's tongue on my mouth and the warmth of her hand on my cock. I was so desperate to fuck my married friend but nowhere near as desperate as she was to fuck her no strings friend.

I was so taken aback by Ann's 'assault' that all I could manage was to return her passionate kisses and leave her to unfasten my belt as she frantically sought my stiffening cock. It was barely seconds before my full length was in her expert hands as she started to wank me off, a little too firmly for my liking as I needed to fuck Ann; 'needed' rather than 'wanted!'

Having gathered some composure, whilst still feeling Ann's tongue dancing around my mouth, I reached between her thighs, searching for the divine wetness that was mine on Saturday night.

She was saturated! I had no need to reach inside her knickers to feel her damp pussy. It was almost like she had cum already. Her gusset was absolutely soaking wet to the touch and no words were needed as she continued to kiss my mouth and wank my cock, hardly seeming to notice my fingers, desperately trying to find their way onto her brunette bush, and into her sodden hole.

Ann cupped my balls like an expert as I fumbled my way inside her. One finger first, that drew a pleasured moan from my adulterous friend. Then two fingers, drawing a real gasp from her as I stretched her fleshy labia and went knuckle deep into her warm, wet vagina.

"Are you gonna fuck me?" she broke off and asked, frantic and breathless.

"What do you think?" was my reply. "Are you on the pill Ann?" was my next question, not very subtle but Ann didn't seem to do subtle in any way shape of form.

"No but just fuck me. Just fuck me anyway!" she demanded as I reached across her to pull down her cum soaked knickers. Ann released my cock from her grasp to hitch her skirt right up and reveal to me, for the first time, her perfectly trimmed pubic bush. The perfect amount of bush to be extremely attractive, whilst also showing off every fold and crease of her married pussy. Her clitoris was so swollen and much larger than any I'd had the pleasure of licking before.

She moved herself down the seat and lowered it backwards, allowing herself to practically lie full length on her back as she spread her legs for me. I put two fingers back inside her and quickly moved to suck on her perfect swollen bud. My tongue had just got the first taste of Ann's sex before she pulled my face to hers.

"Not tonight; not the first date!" she said forcefully. Before I had any chance to ask why not she explained that when men lick her out, she completely loses control and she didn't want to be like that with me in a car, on a first date, still pretty much fully clothed. (I found out the next time that we had sex exactly what she meant by all that! Yes she did lose control and yes she did have the most amazing multiple orgasms!)

"Well get my cock out Ann. Get it out properly and let me fuck you!" came my demand. If I wasn't going to have the pleasure of licking her out then I was going to give her a really good fucking; Ann was about to have my full length deep inside her saturated hole.

Within seconds, the pair of us had managed to remove my shoes, trousers and boxer shorts to fully expose my hard, thick cock to Ann for the first time. The silver moonlight was easily enough to afford Ann an excellent view of my throbbing dick (a view that she would refer to many times in the coming months) and I could almost feel her delight at glimpsing the prize that she had clearly been fantasising about since Saturday night.

"You ARE a big boy for your mum Ian," mused Ann before taking my oozing bell end into her mouth for the first time. It was now my turn to arch my back and moan with pleasure as Ann took me wantonly between her lips and began sucking me off like a well-seasoned porn star. Up and down my girth went Ann's mouth, just at the right tempo. In and out of her mouth went my cock; in her mouth was heavenly but the way Ann flicked her tongue across my dripping slit when my cock was out of her mouth was equally divine. I'd never oozed precum so much and my new lover was savouring every drop, purring and drooling as she eagerly attended to my explosive cock.

"I really want to fuck you Ann. Can I fuck you now? I need to fuck you now Ann," I told her in quick fire fashion, hoping I didn't sound too desperate but my balls were fit to burst and I really needed to be inside her. My heart was racing and fucking Ann was no longer a question of 'want;' it was a need; a really desperate aching need to feel my throbbing tool penetrate my married lover for the first time. A need to slam her good and hard and to pump her unfaithful pussy full of my younger, virile juice. I was going to enjoy every spurt from my cockhead inside her stretched and convulsing vagina. Ann was obviously a mature and sexually experienced woman and could no doubt take everything that an eager young lover like me could throw at her.

"Fuck me now Ian. Give me that lovely big cock. Give it to me really hard," came Ann's demand, in the same quick fire manner I'd used to beg her for a fuck moments earlier.

She lay fully back on the seat as I clambered on top of her, my agile cock in my hand pointing straight at her gaping vagina that Ann was now stretching wide open for me. It was almost as if she'd realised that my girthy cock that she'd enjoyed between her lips would need assistance to penetrate her cheating pussy.

I gasped noticeably as I felt my cockhead brush against her fleshy labia for the first time. It was a moment I wanted to savour but Ann had another, more urgent idea.

"Stick it in me Ian. Stick it right up inside me!" The sheer animal need was obvious in her demand and without warning I thrust my full length all the way inside Ann's hungry cunt! I went right up inside her, all the way to the hilt as I felt my cum-heavy balls smash against her arse cheeks. To say her breath was taken away would be the ultimate understatement as Ann could barely catch her breath as my cockhead pummelled against her cervix as I too felt the impact of my bulbous cockhead reach the very depths of her vagina.

"Oh My God!!" Ann gasped breathlessly as I continued my forceful and frantic slamming of her well-stretched pussy. Several times I asked Ann if she could take it so hard and every time she nodded her agreement. Nod was all she could do as my cock continued to take her breath away, more and more with every deep thrust inside her.

But I couldn't keep up the ferocity of this fucking that I was giving Ann's hungry pussy. I had hardly begun to feel the first spasms of my impending orgasm, when my cockhead exploded inside her embattled vagina. Spurt after spurt of cum I let loose inside her, grunting like an animal with every burst of spunk. I too could hardly manage a word as I fucked her hard through my orgasm and I felt the first traces of my juice being fucked out of her pussy to no doubt dribble over her perineum and onto her virginal arsehole. I was now totally spent and there was no way I'd be exploring that part of Ann on this occasion.

Now was the time to simply flop onto Ann's panting,relieved body and enjoy the sensation of the last drops of cum being milked from my cock by her hand as our tongues began to explore each other's mouths. The relief was palpable in the sex-filled air of the car.

Me? I had enjoyed the most amazing orgasm as I emptied my balls into my married lover for the first time, which turned out to be the first of many times of me cumming into or onto Ann.

As for Ann; she'd had a much longer and thicker cock than she'd had for many years together with a slamming that she would not forget for a long long time. Her well-fucked pussy would certainly feel the effects of her young lover's cock for the next day or two.

"That was...." was all that Ann could muster as I continued to smother her neck with wet and lustful kisses, caressing her ample beasts through her dress as I did.

As we lay together, gently kissing and stroking each other as relaxation began to set in, the future of our illicit relationship was decided, under the night sky, in a secluded car park in Southport; me naked below the waist and Ann with her dress up almost revealing her tits. Not to mention her saturated knickers that were on the car floor; knickers that would find their way into her handbag for the return journey, leaving her knickerless to go home to hubby.

"I want lots more of that Ann," I said confidently. "I haven't even licked you out yet!"

"You'll have a lot more chances to do that Ian," she whispered. "A lot more!"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Katherine has a cure for my infatuation with her titsin First Time
A Ditzy Pair Mother and daughter sunbathe nude.in NonConsent/Reluctance
30 Days of Sex - Day 01 Chelsea turns 21 and spends the month...exploring new thingsin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Taste of Turkish Delight A young wife enjoys a holiday experience in Turkey.in Loving Wives
Veronica and Ted Really Kick it Off Pt. 01 Ted meets the beautiful Veronica in class.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories