The Night Slayer

Story Info
Vampires plot to abduct a Slayer's friends.
2k words
4.5
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vampires smashed their way into the school gymnasium, one of them moving towards Terrance Donald.

He shouted to the three students that had been helping him with the research, "Get the fuck out of here."

Taking the lead in the retreat, Jimmy Holton was smashed to the floor by another group of vampires entering from the changing rooms.

Both Holly Sharp and Emma Pelham screamed.

Dressed in a long black leather coat, a lone vampire woman came in behind the others. "Get the lesbian bitches. Leave the others."

Watching her vampires begin dragging Holly and Emma towards the exit from the gymnasium, she saw one of the vampires moving to rip open Donald's throat.

She was next to him in an instant, pulling out a wooden stake from her coat pocket and slamming into the vampire's chest.

Ignoring the vampire turning to dust, she glanced at the others. "I said leave the others." She smiled, showing her fangs. "Someone has to tell the fucking Slayer where to find her friends."

"They just fucking came in and took them." Donald looked up from the library desk at Melissa Colwyn.

She paced back and forth across the library carpet for a few moments, "Did you recognise the vamp in charge?"

There was a long drawn out pause before he gave his answer, "It was your mother."

Melissa turned to face him quickly, "Fuck."

Jimmy leaned forward across the desk, "I know she used to be your Mom, but that's not her any more. It's a fucking vampire, just like all the others we've dusted. So let's get going and kill that fucking bitch."

Melissa stared at him until he sat back down, "Both of you are staying here."

Donald shook his head, "It's a fucking trap and you know it, you're going to need all the help you can get."

"Of course I know it's a fucking trap, that's why you're both staying out of it." Melissa turned and began walking away.

Stepping out from behind the desk, Donald caught up to her by the double doors. "You can't do this alone."

She stopped and looked back at him, "I won't be alone."

"Fuck, you're not serious. You can't trust him." He grabbed her arm, intending to pull her back. "He's the bastard who turned your mother into a fucking vampire in the first place."

Melissa pulled herself free, "He's better now, he's got his soul back and everything. And he's the only one who's isn't likely to get himself killed or fucked and turned into a vampire."

Donald remained silently still as she pushed her way out through the library doors.

Approaching the gates of the mansion whose occupants Damian had killed when he was evil a couple of weeks ago, Melissa glanced at him behind her.

Pushing open the gates, she headed up the driveway, stopping when a pair of female vampires stepped out to block her advance.

Their focus distracted towards Damian behind her, she flung two stakes at the vampires, watching them turn to dust as the sharp wood ripped into their flesh.

Reaching the main door of the mansion, Melissa glanced back at Damian. "Find another way in. If things get a little fucked up, it'll be nice to know you'll be there to get me out of any trouble I end up in."

He nodded slowly, "Right."

Waiting for him to disappear around the side of the mansion, Melissa opened the front door and stepped into the large hall.

Looking up at the landing at the top of the stairs, she saw Holly and Emma, each with a knife held against their throats by a vampire.

Abigail walked along the length of the landing, the leather coat hanging open enough to show that she was otherwise unclothed. Reaching the top of the stairs, she focused on Melissa. "Seems like my little girl has a choice to make." She descended the first few steps, "You can have one of these bitches, but I get to play with the other."

"No deal." The familiar voice made her look back towards the two hostages.

Damian lunged out of the shadows and staked both of the vampires in quick succession, the knives they were holding dropping onto the carpet with the dust they had become.

Continuing down the stairs to the floor of the hall, Abigail turned her attention back to Melissa. "Why didn't you tell me how wonderful it felt to have him inside you? The night he made me a vampire was such a wonderful fuck."

Melissa closed her eyes, "Shut up."

Her fangs showing when she smiled, Abigail took a few steps towards Melissa. "But he's gone all goody goody again, hasn't he? Tell me, are the two of you going to begin fucking again?"

Melissa thrust the stake in her hand into Abigail's breast, her eyes still closed.

Abigail looked at her as she began to turn to dust, "Fucking bitch."

Letting the stake drop into the dust remains on the floor, Melissa walked out through the open door.

Stopping on the path leading to Melissa's house, she unlocked the door and turned to look at Damian standing behind her.

"Want to come in?"

Following her into the house, he closed the door as she looked at him. He pushed her against the wall and began kissing her, his hand moving down to raise her skirt.

Melissa pushed him away, "I can't do this, it's stupid." She looked across at the director, "I know that HBO likes all the swearing and the shagging, and you know I've never had a problem with the nudity. Hell, my character shags a different nice guy vampire every week, but come on really, it's complete crap I'll want to have sex with a vampire that turned my mother only a couple of weeks ago." She began walking off the set, "Give me a shout when you get this crap sorted out."

Pushing open the sound stage door, Melissa walked out into the night air, heading straight to her trailer.

Stepping out of the shadows from an adjacent building, a man began following her.

Reaching her trailer, she opened the door and entered, passing her assistant as she collapsed onto a chair. "Maggie, go and keep an eye on things, let me know when the crap in that script has been dealt with."

Turning to face her, Maggie's arm shot out and her fingers gripped Melissa by the throat, forcing her up from the chair. Showing a set of long fangs between her lips, she slammed Melissa against the side of the trailer.

Pulling the door open, the man ran inside and grabbed Maggie by the throat, pulling her back from trying to rip open Melissa's flesh. Holding her firmly, the man thrust a wooden stake into Maggie's back, spraying Melissa with blood as the tip ripped out through the front of Maggie's blouse.

Letting the body fall, the man smiled as he looked at Melissa. "Can I have your autograph?"

She looked at him, "What?"

He continued grinning, "I'm Forrest King by the way. Better come with me if you want to see the morning sunrise." Grabbing her hand, he began pulling her behind him.

Reaching the trailer door, she looked back. "What about..?

King interrupted her quickly, "She won't be bothering us."

She pulled her arm from his grasp, "What the Hell is going on?"

Checking that outside of the trailer seemed clear, King glanced back at her. "You've been a naughty girl, you've been pissing off the wrong kind of people with this tv show and they want you dead. They hate the idea of being viewed as kind and cuddly in all the things from the nice guy vampires in your show to the Twilight movies. Believe me, the things they had planned for the cast of those movies, well probably not something you want to think about."

Melissa took another look at Maggie's body, "But she..?" She raised her fingers to her mouth, "She had fangs."

Nodding, King took hold of her wrist again. "She was a Strigoi, she was turned into one of them just to kill you."

Melissa still refused to move, "Her body?"

"You're expecting her to turn to dust or something."

Turning to look at him, she nodded slowly. "I guess."

King finally pulled her out of the trailer, "This is the real world, they're not biodegradable like on your show, you know."

He stopped when he saw a group standing ahead of them. Pulling her behind him, he headed for the nearest door. "This way."

Rushing through, King stopped when he saw the gates to the cemetery set in front of them. Continuing to pull Melissa behind him, he pushed his way through the gates.

Holly and Emma looked up abruptly, tearing Donald and Jimmy's throats.

King focused on the blood dripping from their mouths, the sharp fangs visible between their lips. He smiled, "Oops, wrong door."

The two Strigoi stood up and began to advance towards him and Melissa.

Another man stepped out from behind a tall monument and an abrupt glare from him made Holly and Emma stop moving.

Glancing at Melissa behind him, King grinned as he looked back towards the newcomer. "Allow me to introduce our new friend, he likes people to call him the Man in Black."

"Like Will Smith in the movies?"

King shook his head, "More like Valentine Dyall." He saw the blank expression she gave at the mention of the name, "Anyway, it's just to scare the crap out of them. He's a particularly nasty executioner for the Strigoi, he likes to tear the throats out of little children." He took a step forward, "You don't mind if I just call you Mr Black."

Reaching behind the monument, the Man in Black dragged Abigail into view, placing a knife to the side of her throat. "Give me the woman or this one dies."

King took one more step, "You know who I am."

The Man in Black nodded.

The grin returned to King's face, "Then I'm sure you know what I did to a Pisachas disciple called Justine. And what I'll do to you if anyone here gets hurt." He glanced at Holly and Emma, "Sorry, ladies, you're the exception."

Melissa tugged on the sleeve of King's jacket, "What did you do?"

He glanced back at her, "Not much really." He looked back towards the Man in Black, "Just cut her into little pieces with a chainsaw, that's all."

The Man in Black tugged on Abigail's hair, pulling her head back to expose more of her throat. "There are no chainsaws here, so you're out of luck."

"Got a point, but I've just got three little words to say." King took a few more steps forward, "Lights, camera, action."

The dark set was suddenly engulfed in light with the overhead lights coming on and the tips of long wooden stakes burst out through Holly and Emma's chests.

Watching the Strigoi that used to be her friends fall, Melissa saw Damian and another man that she recognised as one of the stuntmen retrieving the stakes from the two corpses.

King looked back at her, "Didn't think I was foolish enough to be here on my own, did you? My friends Damian and Charlie here have been keeping an eye on you ever since you started doing this show."

Releasing Abigail, the Man in Black thrust her towards King and began running for the exit.

Smiling as he caught Abigail, he moved her to one side. "Excuse me." He set running after the Man in Black.

Slamming into him, King pinned him against the fake grass, Damian and the director rushing forward to aim their stakes at the Man in Black's heart.

Looking back at Melissa, he smiled. "You've been playing a vampire slayer for the last couple of months, I think it's about time to try a little method acting."

Melissa slowly approached him, "I don't know."

Taking the stake that Damian was holding, King offered it to her. "Mr Black here turned your friends into things that wanted to kill you, think about it."

Grasping the stake, she positioned it over the Man in Black's heart and gave King one last look. Raising the stake, she slammed it back down into his flesh.