The Night That Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anyport
Anyport
17 Followers

Although the heels weren't very high, I still had difficulty walking on them, but I teetered, as best I could, after her and headed for the kitchen to make her coffee. I added some biscuits and took the tray into her. As I placed it on the table, I tried to see what she was writing, but it was upside down and I didn't want to annoy her by looking over her shoulder.

I went into the bedroom and began cleaning. It's not a thing I've had much practice at and I really didn't know where to start. I placed all her make-up in the case and folded what I knew to be clean clothes, before putting them in her drawers. I made the bed to what I hoped was an acceptable standard, and then I decided to unpack the parcels she'd dropped on the floor.

There were several dresses, a couple of blouses and sweaters, three pairs of shoes, one of which had heels that had to be five inches long, two suspender belts, one black lace the other white, and another corset. This one was black and looked if anything, more rigid than the one I was wearing. There were also six new packs of stockings in assorted colours, including a pair of fishnet. I'd always thought fishnet stockings were an urban myth, since I'd never actually seen anyone wearing them. As I studied the packet I didn't hear Tina enter the room. "Not bad, now all you have to do is vacuum and this rooms finished." She saw the packet in my hands. "You like those do you? Maybe you can model them for me tonight after dinner."

She walked back into the lounge room and called, "By the way, I've finished the first edition of the punishment list, maybe you'd like to hear it." Then added, "After you've made me another cup of coffee." I delivered the coffee and then sat opposite her as she picked up sheet of paper on which she'd listed, what would be to all intents and purposes, my bible for the next few months. "You understand of course, this is only a rough guide, I'm sure there'll be many more to add as we go through the next few days, but anyway here we go. I've decided the punishments will be in six hourly lots, I'll call each of these one demerit and obviously for every four demerits I add one day to your, errmm, sentence. So, where I've put between, it depends on how, where I've put between, it depends on how serious the offence is, I'm sure you'll soon work it out." She handed me the list and I looked it over. It read;

DisobedienceBetween 1 and 10 demerits. ArguingBetween 1 and 5 demerits WhiningBetween 1 and 5 demerits UntidinessBetween 1 and 5 demerits Rudeness 4 demerits Failure to satisfy me in bed 10 demerits Poor work1 demerit for every fault

I wanted to question almost all the items listed, but when I looked up at Tina I knew from her expression it might be wise to keep silent. She took the paper from me and said, "That's as far as I've got so far, I was going to add something for being late, but then, since I've decided you're moving in here, that doesn't apply does it. As I said, I'll no doubt be adding to the list as we go, but that should cover most problems, for a while at least. I don't suppose you have any you'd like to add?" Still stunned by what I'd just read, I doubt I could have spoken even if I had anything to say. "I thought not." Tina grinned, "Now, off you go and clean up the bathroom, then you can start cooking dinner."

The first few days were nothing short of a nightmare. Tina called in sick for me on Monday and Tuesday and while she was away at work, I had to clean the house from top to bottom. On Wednesday I was permitted to go to work, but she warned me to be back by 5 o'clock exactly. For every 15 minutes late, or part thereof I earned 1 demerit. Unfortunately for me, The boss made me catch up on some work I'd missed and I was an hour and a half late on Wednesday and one and a quarter hours late on Thursday.

This added to all my other 'little indiscrepancies' as Tina phrased them, meant that by the time one week was up, instead of the ninety days I'd started with, I now had to serve ninety seven days and six hours. When Tina finished what became, the Saturday afternoon ritual of counting my punishments, I felt like breaking down and crying, but I was certain Tina would find some way to add to my punishment for that, so I kept my mouth shut.

I spent the whole of that weekend putting on and taking off my make-up. Each time I finished my face, I reported to Tina for inspection. She very generously allowed me to make mistakes the first five times without punishment. But after that I received 1 demerit for every time I failed to meet her standards. By the end of the day I'd accumulated five points and my face was sore from removing make-up.

Eventually though, I managed to apply it to her satisfaction. It felt like I'd won the lottery when she finally nodded her approval. And though I received a few demerits for my make-up over the next few weeks, in general I was able to do my face to her satisfaction from then on.

By the end of the second week I'd managed to get the total down to ninety-four days and twelve hours and stupidly, I felt good about that and quite proud of myself. I soon settled into a routine, mostly dictated by Tina's needs, and my days were pretty much planned out. 6.00 a.m. shower, shave, - my whole body. 6.30 a.m. prepare Tina's breakfast. 7.00 a.m. deliver Tina's breakfast then run her bath. 7.15 a.m. iron the clothes Tina and I would wear that day. 7.30 a.m. dry Tina and help her to dress. 8.00 a.m. get dressed myself, including female underwear. 8.15 a.m. leave for work. Lunch time, shop for groceries for dinner, plus anything else Tina might need. 5.00 p.m. arrive home and begin cooking dinner. 5.30 p.m. shower and change into whatever outfit Tina had laid out for me. 6.00 p.m. welcome Tina home with a cup of coffee. 6.30 p.m. serve dinner. 7.30 p.m. wash dishes and clean kitchen. 8.15 p.m. relax. This usually comprised of doing nails, Tina's and mine or washing her feet, she really enjoyed that. Or else modelling outfits for her, another humiliation she enjoyed. If she was in a bad mood, she'd make me lie on the floor, and then she'd sit on my face, forcing me to eat her pussy or lick her arse, while she watched television. 10.00 - 10.30 p.m. bed. This was another routine which involved removing make-up, hers and mine, dressing in whatever she decided, then satisfying her sexually, either with my tongue or fucking. These days she was always on top and I was often tied to the bed.

The only variations on this routine, were when we went out somewhere. So far, none of our friends had visited us since my service began, and I was dreading the day that happened. It was bad enough when we went to see them. I was permitted to wear my normal male clothing on the outside, but all my underwear, including a corset sometimes, were female. I was allowed the small concession of wearing short socks over my stockings, though I had to be careful not to let my trouser legs ride up over the top of them.

When Tom and Sue came back from their honeymoon we went round to dinner and the inevitable stack of photographs. There was one horrifying moment when Sue asked when we were going to take the plunge, to which Tina replied, "When I can find a wedding dress that suits my little Petal here." She patted me on the knee. I froze expecting her to reveal my secret, but she just smiled and added, "He's so fussy about what I wear these days, would you believe he even irons my clothes for me every morning." Sue gasped, "You hear that Tom? Why don't you do that for me?" Tom laughed, "I don't need to, we're an old married couple now and it's your job to look after me, Isn't that right Billy?" I looked down at Tina's hand tightened on my knee and pretended not to hear him.

That night when we arrived home, Tina made me put on full make-up including a long red wig. The black corset, which she pulled in extra tight. I also wore the fishnet stockings and five-inch shoes the black skirt, which she had now shortened so it was level with my stocking tops, and a black, see though blouse. After forcing me to parade around the house for half an hour or so, she made me attempt a sexy striptease down to my corset, shoes and stockings. Then she ordered me into the bedroom where she tied me to the bed. Then without ceremony she mounted me and screwed me frantically, all the time twisting and pinching my nipples, yelling abuse at me and forcing me to repeat what she called me and agree with her.

She soon had a powerful orgasm after which she rolled off me and went to sleep. Leaving me tied to the bed and totally frustrated, as, unfortunately was often the case these days. That was another of her rules, I was only allowed to cum with her express permission and any breach of that rule was ten demerits.

By the end of the first four weeks, I'd actually succeeded in reducing my term to below ninety days. Eighty-four and a half to be precise, I was feeling quite proud of myself but Tina soon changed that when she said, "By the way, I'm having a friend over for dinner, so be sure you make enough." She dropped this bombshell as she was walking out of the house, so I had no time to react, which from my point of view was probably a good thing since I'm sure I'd have gained several demerits for what I was thinking.

I prepared a casserole for dinner, and made sure everything was clean and tidy before taking a shower and heading for the bedroom to dress. Tina hadn't left any clothes out so I picked my pink suspender with matching panties and bra, then a sweater and jeans over the top. I was just pulling my socks on when Tina came in the room. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" She demanded. "Getting dressed, why what do you mean?" I asked innocently. "Get out of those clothes now, I've just spent the last two hours searching for just the right outfit for you, and you decide you're going to wear a pair of jeans."

"For starters I want you to put a lot of make-up on, you know, the slutty look. You can wear the red wig, the black corset, I'll tighten it for you, the fishnet stockings and black satin knickers and the high heels - she meant the 5"- then you can iron these and put them on." She handed me a bag and walked out of the room. I wasn't really surprised when I tipped out the contents and found a black satin dress, white apron and white cap. She threatened for a while now that she was going to make me dress as her maid, and it looked like tonight was the night.

I wanted to tell her she could shove her dress up her arse. I wanted to say there was no way I was wearing a maid's uniform, especially in front of one of her friends. I wanted to walk out of there and never return, but instead, I stood quietly while Tina pulled the corset in as tightly as she could. Then I slipped meekly into the black dress and tying the apron round my waist, I wobbled my way into the kitchen to check on the casserole.

I'd just finished laying the table when the doorbell rang. "Answer that, would you Petal? I'll be in, in a minute." With a mixture of trepidation and resignation I opened the front door. There was something familiar about the female who walked past me into the lounge room. To my relief, she wasn't one of Tina's regular friends, I knew most of them and at least I didn't have to suffer the humiliation of them knowing me. But whoever this lady was, she seemed to be aware of the situation. She looked me up and down critically as I handed her a drink, and then as Tina came in she spoke for the first time.

"He's turned out rather well hasn't he Tina." Tina smiled and nodded her agreement, then turning to me she said, "Petal, I think you've met Angelica."

Anyport
Anyport
17 Followers
12