The Night That Changed Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

Becky: Certainly. All of us enjoyed it. There was an orgy, about 10 people, in one of the rooms on our second night. The rooms were transparent so any person that wanted to could just stop by and watch all they wanted. Of course, the participants knew it and probably got turned on knowing that people were watching.

It was a huge turn-on, I'll admit it. Mac and I went back to our room afterwards and we were both worked up. Jeff and Lisa did the same thing. Of course, people could see into our rooms as well but we decided from the beginning that we wouldn't let that deter us.

Lisa: No doubt that it was the toughest adjustment when we were there. We're all completely uninhibited when it comes to our bodies being seen but being watched having sex was a whole new ball game.

Even now, I can't say that I'm that crazy about it but if we go back again we'll do it again. We do hope to go back. The food, the music, and a lot of the people were fun. Don't forget that rum punch either. That's some great stuff!

LIAR: I hope you pardon this next comment, but both of you ladies are dressed tonight with no intention of being modest. I couldn't help notice the looks from that loose tank top your wearing Becky...and Lisa, that shirt of yours looks like it was painted on. Is this how you usually dress when you're together?

Becky: (hearty laughter) What do you think? Hell, we often don't wear a thing when it's the four of us alone. We had to put on something because we didn't want to think that you were expected to join us being naked.

Lisa: Becky and I did wear something that we thought you'd enjoy though. (more hearty laughter from all 4 of them)

Mac: It's not like you hadn't seen Lisa's tits before.

LIAR: She told you about her little flash, huh?

Mac: She told all of us. She said you enjoyed the show.

LIAR: Of course. I may be a 26 year old single guy but you two ladies are very easy on the eyes. I've gone out with girls close to my age that would envy your bodies.

Becky: Even these tiny things? (Becky lifts her shirt and reveals her naked breasts. Of course I had already had several glances at them under her shirt but it was much better to have them exposed for several seconds.)

Jeff: That's my Becky. Gotta love a gal so comfortable in her own skin, huh?

LIAR: That's for sure Jeff. Both of these ladies have freely exposed their breasts without being asked. I also appreciate two men that seem to have no problem with it.

Mac: As long as it doesn't go past looking, we don't care what you see. We're going to go for a dip in the pool in a little while. You're welcome to join us.

LIAR: I didn't bring my swim suit...oh, I imagine that wouldn't be a problem for you all, would it? Again, I thank all of you for your time and openness. I'll have a copy of this story for your approval within a few days and I'll be completely compliant with the terms of your agreement to have this published. Remember, you have the final authority of what gets published.

Final note: I doubt that I'll have an assignment like this again. These four people...Mac, Lisa, Jeff, and Becky could not have been more cooperative and friendly. I have no desire personally to participate in a lifestyle like theirs, but clearly their unique relationship is working like a charm. More power to them! What a job for a LIAR.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers
1...5678910