The Night That Changed Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

For the first time, Lisa had to chuckle at his choice of words.

"Look at me Lisa. All four of us were virgins when we met our spouses. I had never seen another woman naked before tonight...with the exception of a few movies. But you were the first live woman and to make it more difficult was that you're my best friend's wife and that I've admired your body when clothed for the longest time."

Lisa was now smiling. Not only was she not angry, she seemed to understand. Now it was time for Lisa to make a confession.

"It's my turn now, Jeff. You're only the second naked man I've ever seen. I've been 100 percent faithful to Mac for over 25 years. I think all 4 of us have something in common in that we never had the opportunity to experiment."

"Oddly enough, once I was naked in front of you for a few minutes, I began to enjoy it. I loved the way you looked at my body. Nothing against Mac but he hasn't looked at me that way in a long time."

"To be fair, I haven't looked at his naked body the same way I've looked at yours in a long time. I've often wondered if he wants to see and experience something different. I couldn't blame him."

Without asking, Lisa reached over and grabbed Jeff's cock.

"I just need to feel another man's cock in my hand Jeff. This is so awesome. You're not much different except that you are a little thicker."

"Lisa, this isn't a good idea," Jeff said while pushing her hand away.

"As great as that feels, it could lead to something I'm sure we'll regret."

"Regret what Jeff," Lisa said as she took Jeff's right hand and ran his fingers into her very wet pussy.

"You feel that? That's my wet pussy wanting some attention. This will be our secret."

In spite of everything inside of him that told him to put on his clothes and run out the door, he instead placed his left hand on her right breast and began to squeeze.

This was even better than the fantasies he had conjured up over the years. With no more thought, he wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss her with an enthusiasm that neither had experienced in years.

Their tongues began to explore each other's mouths as Jeff's hardness poked against her. Jeff was 6'1 and Lisa was only 5'3 so his hard and thick 6" cock was rubbing again her; just below her breasts.

There was no turning back now. Lisa motioned for him to sit on the couch as she mounted him.

Her soaking wet pussy gradually impaled his entire shaft and rode him hard. Jeff wanted this to last longer so he warned her that she needed to slow down or he would be releasing his load very soon.

"Who cares? Release all of it inside of me. It's not like I can get pregnant."

"Damn it, Jeff. This is fun. I get to feel your cock in me. Fill me up whenever you wish."

That was all the encouragement he needed. Jeff couldn't remember when he had released so much juice at one time. Lisa enjoyed the feeling of the warm spunk shooting up inside of her and moaned her appreciation.

Lisa was looking at the clock and figured that it would still be an hour before Mac got home.

"Shit!" Jeff said as he moved Lisa off the top of him and got off of the couch.

"Becky! She's probably wondering why I'm not home yet. I'm surprised she hasn't called me."

"Just tell her you came by here and ended up visiting for a while. That's the truth. She trusts us."

"Yes, but I've always deserved that trust. I don't deserve it anymore."

"Don't get me wrong, this was amazing but I've got to act like nothing happened now. So do you. When Mac gets home, you've got to pretend like nothing unusual happened. He'll know that I came by but if you start acting guilty he'll wonder why."

"Who am I kidding, Lisa? I'm a horrible actor. I'll probably be worse at it than you are."

"Calm down Jeff. In all the years I've known you, I've never seen you panic like this. You're going to have to cool it. You have to face Mac and I have to face Becky as well."

"I'm not going to apologize for tonight and neither should you. We both enjoyed it. Neither of us is going to leave our spouses for the other, are we?"

"Hell no. I love Becky."

"And I love Mac. What happened tonight was just two horny people hooking up."

"Really, is that all this meant to you Lisa? I'm just a cock that was handy for you?"

"No...hell no, Jeff. You're my friend. You're one of my best friends. In fact, I can honestly say I love you although it's a different kind of love than what I have for Mac."

That seemed to placate Jeff.

"Well, thank you Lisa. I can tell you that the feeling is very mutual. I do love you as a dear friend. I love Mac as well. Shit, we've been together longer than we've been together with our wives."

There was a silence. Jeff had finished putting on his clothes except for his socks and shoes. Lisa was still naked.

Neither knew what else to say until Lisa finally spoke up.

"Do you think Mac and Becky feel the same way towards each other that we do?"

"Good question Lisa."

Jeff hadn't thought of that. While him and Lisa often would get sidetracked in their own noisy conversations, Mac and Becky would separate and enjoy their more quiet discourses. Had they developed the same kind of physical attraction that he and Lisa had developed?

Lisa thought for a couple of minutes and came up with an idea.

"The sooner we deal with this the better. We both need to get some honest confessions from our spouses about each other. I'll fix some chef salads for dinner tomorrow night and you and Becky come over around 6."

"I'll call you in the early afternoon and find out what Becky says about Mac. You'll still be on the golf course so just answer at your convenience. I'll grill Mac tonight or tomorrow morning and get a feel of how he'd react if he knew he could have Becky."

The next several hours would have a huge impact on both of their marriages and friendships. They knew that sometime soon that their spouses needed to know about this evening's happenings.

Jeff arrived home and found Becky asleep on the sofa. He reached over and gave her a kiss on the forehead and she slowly woke up to see her loving husband standing over her.

"I almost called you. I was hoping that you didn't have to stay too late tonight."

"I didn't. Like I told you, I had to go to Mac and Lisa's to get his putter and well, Lisa was home and you know how she is when we get to talking."

Becky smiled. She knew too well how those two could go on for an entire night. Of course she had no clue how much had happened.

"Well, I tried to stay awake but I must have fallen asleep about a half hour ago."

"That's okay baby. I did want to discuss something with you though."

"What's that?"

"Well, you know we've been friends with the Jepsons for years, right?"

"Yeah..."

"How many times have we been with them when Lisa and I would start some goofy conversation and you and Mac would move away and start your own?"

Becky chuckled at the thought.

"More than I could ever track, that's for sure."

"Exactly. I'll admit to you that over a period of time that a sort of emotional attachment happens.'

"Yes, so what are you trying to say?"

"I'm not really trying to say anything. Rather I'm kind of asking. Do you get those kind of feelings toward Mac? You two are such good friends and seem to hit it off so well."

"Yes, but you're not accusing me of..."

"No! No, not that Becky. What I'm getting at is that have you thought about what Mac would be like in a physical relationship; not that I'm accusing you of doing it."

Becky was perplexed. She was as honest as the day was long. Yes, Jeff was the only man she ever knew physically. Yes, she wondered how someone like Mac would be but she never could bring herself to act on it."

"Becky...honey...honesty is all I ask. I won't be mad at you even if you told me you wanted to jump his bones right now."

"Jeff? Do you know how silly that sounded?"

Her attempt to sound incredulous wasn't too convincing to Jeff.

"Silly, maybe...but judging by your reaction I think I may have touched a nerve. Again, I bring this up because for years I've had these feelings but kept them in check."

"Well, yes...Mac is a great guy. Listen to me Jeff... I'll admit to you that I've wondered what it would be like to have another guy. I've also noticed how Mac looks at me. He's always trying to sneak a peek at my tiny breasts."

"I also bet you've had to wonder what it's like to have another woman, am I right about that?"

"I'll admit it Becky, yes I have."

"I guess the question is...would you be able to turn down the chance with Mac if he came on to you?"

Again, Becky had an odd look on her face. It wasn't anger though.

"I hope so Jeff. I doubt that he'd ever try it though. That's just not how he is...but I'll admit that it would take some effort to say no."

"Okay Becky. I think we understand each other well. We think exactly the same way about our best friend's spouses."

"You'd have the same difficulty if Lisa did that to you?"

"Yes...absolutely."

Becky laid in bed still trying to figure out what prompted this line of questioning. She trusted her husband so she didn't ask any further questions but the thoughts lingered on inside of her head.

Jeff had heard what he needed to hear. Now he had to wait for Lisa's call the next afternoon.

The golf tournament was a 4 man scramble with 18 different groups of 4 men. Each group began on a different hole. Jeff's group began on the 10th hole which meant that they would complete the back nine first then do the front nine. They would finish on the 9th hole and then go to the clubhouse to announce the winners and award the trophies.

Tee time was 8:00 am sharp. On a scramble type of tournament, each player tees off and then they play the best ball for the next shot. The same pattern continued until the hole was sunk. A good scramble team could often complete even a most difficult hole with at least a par or birdie.

Jeff's mind was on what was happening at Mac's house. How would he respond to the same sort of questions that Jeff had asked Becky during the previous evening? However, Mac's putter was golden for him on this day. Once on the green, he was clearly the best of his group.

Lisa waited until the next morning and fixed Mac some fresh orange juice and waffles. This was one of his favorite breakfasts.

Lisa wore a thin nightgown that was easily see-through on the top. She was disappointed when Mac seemed to pay so little attention to it.

Finally, after breakfast was finished and she cleaned the kitchen, she asked him to sit down. It was time for one of those heart to heart talks.

Mac's first concern was that there was something wrong. Lisa assured him that things were fine. That wasn't the whole truth but that would have to come out later; hopefully later that evening with their friends came over for dinner and a full disclosure would be safe.

Mac seemed surprised when Lisa asked him about his feelings towards Becky.

"She's my friend, that's all Lisa."

"Oh, I believe you doll. I really do. I'm not asking you if you've banged her. I'm asking about your honest feelings about her. Let's face it, you two seemed to hit it off immediately. Sometimes when we're together you talk to her more than me."

"Lisa, that's because you and Jeff seem to have your own thing going..."

Lisa cut him off.

"You're right Mac. We do get going sometimes. Hey, I'm not mad at you for your friendship with Becky. I encourage it."

"Then what's with the questions?"

Mac wasn't angry but he was getting impatient.

"Please Mac, there's no need to be defensive. Becky's a very attractive redhead. She's one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I'd think there was something wrong with you if you didn't have at least a few feelings for her."

"Is that what this is about, Lisa? A confession?"

"Not exactly a confession, Mac. Just your most honest feelings, that's all. I'll give you the same."

"Honest feelings, huh?"

"Yes, Mac. Honesty won't anger me. You'll have to trust me on that."

"I trust you Lisa. I always have."

Ouch. Lisa felt another twinge of guilt when he said that.

"I agree. She is one of the sweetest women I've ever known. I've caught myself trying to get a peak down her blouse before. I know she has small tits but they intrigue me. And her small ass has always caught my attention."

"Her body type isn't really what attracts me to her. It's a combination of two things. One, she's a redhead and I've never seen another naked woman other than you...and some in some movies we've watched. I've never seen a woman's red pussy hair though. I've wondered if she's just as red below as she is on top. Does she even have hair there? Maybe it's shaved smooth?"

"Secondly, none of us...and that includes Jeff and Becky...had any sexual experience with anyone before we were married. I've often wondered if you've regretted that. Is there someone that you'd like to experiment with...Jeff even?"

Uh oh. She promised to be honest with him. Mac was openly admitting his sexual and personal affection about Becky. She decided that now would be a good time to explain the events of the previous night.

She took things slowly. Most importantly that seeing her naked to begin with was completely accidental and that it wouldn't have happened if she had been gone that night as planned.

She slowly shared the events; gauging his facial reactions to see how to approach the next phase.

He didn't flinch much when she told him about seeing her naked in the pool. That was an accident. When she explained that he continued to lurk and stare, again there was very little reaction.

"So, do you understand how things happened last night?"

"Well, he saw you swimming naked and then stared for a while. How did you find out that he was looking?"

Lisa told him and he let out a half-hearted laugh.

"You're kidding me? Jacking off right next to the patio door?"

"Well, I didn't know that until he accidentally banged his elbow against the door and startled me. I thought it was you getting home early so I dried off and walked into the living room naked...remember, thinking it was you."

For all of her usual bravado and self-assuredness she was now about as nervous as any time in her life. Mac sensed it. He also sensed that something more than just seeing her naked took place.

Lisa admitted to him that although she was initially angry, she enjoyed the way Jeff looked at her. That turned her on.

She also let him know that on twice Jeff told her that it was time to stop and that he should go home. Both times she was the aggressive one and that she initiated the sexual contact.

Mac was calm during the entire time. Lisa was in tears.

"Mac, I know it was wrong. Even though I'm the one that pursued it, and Jeff was feeling like shit when he left last night. He felt he had betrayed his best friend as well as his wife."

"Tell me Lisa, is this why you're asking me these questions about Becky? So that you can feel less guilty if she and I have sex together?"

"My honest answer Mac? To some degree it is. But, after what happened last night, Jeff and I understood that the four of us were virgins before we met our partners and that none of us has had another partner since."

"Mac, I feel like I missed out on something and I feel like you did as well. I trust Becky. If she wanted to take you to bed then I wouldn't feel a single twinge of jealousy because after what happened last night, it just made my friendship with Jeff more special."

"However, it also made my love for you so much stronger."

"Having you listen to me today without going into a fit of rage and being so honest with me about your feelings about Becky has made me appreciate you so much more."

"What I've learned about last night is that I want you and Becky to do it. It would be good for Becky as well."

"There's one problem, Lisa. A big problem. You're assuming that Becky wants to."

"Yes, that's an assumption but since your friendship with her has been similar to my friendship with Jeff up until yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised at all if she felt the same way."

"Jeff was going to talk to her about it last night after he got home. I'm going to call him after 2 to see how things went.

Mac was hopeful. He had carried a torch for Becky almost since the day he met her. Now, his wife was essentially begging him to have her...if she'd agree to it.

At 2 o'clock Lisa called Jeff. The tournament, the luncheon, and the trophies had just been presented. He was chatting with a few friends when his cell phone rang.

Jeff was shocked when he found out that Mac knew all the details about the previous night and wasn't mad at him. Of course Mac was hoping to get his turn with Becky. That part hadn't been agreed upon yet but he and Lisa agreed to work on her after dinner.

The one thing they knew about Becky...if she got angry she didn't yell and curse...she got quiet. More accurately, quieter than she already was. There wasn't much fear of any stomping or cursing...just silence. The old adage about still waters running deep certainly applied to Becky.

They were to bring their swimsuits but hopefully they wouldn't be needed if all went well.

Lisa fixed some chef salads for everyone. Various types of lettuce were topped with carrots, celery, hard boiled eggs, deli meats, and Italian dressing.

Jeff, Mac, and Lisa knew what direction the conversation would go after dinner. Mac shook Jeff's hand as he came in but Jeff noticed that it felt different this time. Mac was upset with Jeff but understood that it was his wife that pushed the envelope.

He knew that his wife was beautiful and desirable. He also knew that if Becky had done the same to him that his resolve wouldn't have been too strong either.

After dinner and while they finished off their glasses of wine, Jeff began the conversation.

"Becky, remember our conversation last night about Mac and Lisa?"

Becky was already uncomfortable with this. That conversation was supposed to be between just the two of them.

"Yeah, of course I remember but I didn't plan on discussing it in front of them."

"I know, baby."

Now Jeff was holding back tears.

"Becky, last night..."

Jeff, who was always in control of his emotions, failed at it this time.

Lisa spoke up.

"First of all Becky, I owe you a huge apology."

Lisa recounted again the events leading up to her and Jeff having sex.

Becky, as expected, was quiet. However, tears were welling up in her eyes. This made it even harder for Jeff to keep his emotions in check.

Jeff finally was able to speak.

"Becky, I am so sorry for not having more self-control last night. Yes, Lisa pushed things but I could have walked out. It's not like she raped me."

"One of the reasons I spoke to you last night about you and Mac is because you two have become good friends just like Lisa and I have. Something like this could have just as easily happened to you two if the situations were reversed."

"Mac, don't tell me that if you saw Becky swimming naked in the pool that you wouldn't take a prolonged look?"

"Could you tell me that after that long look that your cock wouldn't be in the upright position?"

"If Becky caught you in the act and then came on to you would you be able to just walk out the door and pretend nothing ever happened?"

"Of course not," Mac agreed. "Becky is a very sexy lady. I'm sure I'd take my sweet time getting a good look. If Becky propositioned me, I seriously doubt that I could say no."

That brought just the slightest of smiles to Becky. She enjoyed the fact that Mac found her sexy. She had doubted that he'd want someone with smaller tits like hers when he'd had Lisa's C cups for all these years. But then, she had caught Mac trying to slip a peek at her tits on numerous times over the years.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers