The Night That Changed Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
553 Followers

"The difference is, though, that I'm not sure Becky would have done that. She probably would have told me to get the hell out of the house," Mac argued.

"Really?" Becky finally spoke up. "Why would you think that, Mac?"

"Because you're married to Jeff, that's why. Look, I've always thought you were a very pretty and sexy woman from the first day I met you. I still feel that way."

"But, I'm a guy. Guy's think with their dicks sometimes. You've always been a level headed and less impetuous person. I love Lisa's spunk and energy but even she'll admit her quick reactions sometimes aren't always the most reasonable."

"As painful as it is to admit it, Mac's right," Lisa agreed.

Becky wasn't impressed though.

"What makes you think that after thinking things out and being reasonable that I wouldn't have still acted on my sexual urges?"

"Lisa, do you not think that I don't have those same urges as you do? Just because I'm quieter and more introspective that I've never desired to just jump Mac's bones?"

"I don't know what to say Becky. Again, I'm truly sorry. I wasn't trying to insult you. I thought I was being more complimentary. You're more analytical and less impetuous than I am. That's a fact and I admire that about you."

"Thanks Lisa. I'll take that as a compliment. What are you wanting me to do, just take Mac to the bedroom and screw his brains out?"

Jeff's eyes got wide open.

"No, Becky. That's not what I mean and I doubt that's what Lisa means."

"Then what's this all about then?"

"If you and Mac want to be bedroom buddies, then we understand, that's all," Lisa said with calm assurance.

"Not go screw his brains out. He's your friend. Treat it as having sex with a good friend."

Becky was warming up to the idea but was still slightly apprehensive.

"Is everyone wanting to become swingers now or is this just a one-time thing?"

Good question. Only Lisa had given it any thought.

"I'm not sure Becky. This changes our friendship forever. I think we all realize that."

Jeff had a question for her, though.

"If you and Mac have sex right here or go to another room, what do you want Lisa and I do to. We can behave if you wish. We can go to the pool and you can join us when you're done. We can have sex again if it's okay with you. It's yours and Mac's decision to make."

By now Mac was looking at Becky with hungry eyes. He had already undressed her with his eyes. He was praying that she didn't back out.

Jeff wasn't through.

"Becky?"

"Yes?"

"Whatever you do, I want you to know how much I love you. You'll never know. Jeff's voice was cracking again."

"I know, Jeff. I know. You've been honest with me. I've tried to be honest with you. I just have to be honest with myself now."

"And yes, Jeff. I love you so much as well."

She moved her head towards her husband and planted a sweet kiss on his lips. Lisa found it very touching and was misty eyed as well.

"Becky," Lisa asked, how about a hug for your long-time friend?"

"Of course."

The two best friends hugged tightly for several seconds.

Becky surprised everyone when she removed her shirt. She seldom wore a bra so her small tits were on a prolonged display for Mac for the first time.

Mac was impressed at the contrast between hers and his wife's tits. Becky's were tiny but the light brown areolas were very puffy and were topped off by thick and hard nipples. He couldn't wait to get his mouth over her smallish breasts and massage her nipples with his tongue.

Jeff and Lisa watched in amazement. Becky then began to undress Mac. Just seconds later Mac was standing in front of her completely naked with his 6 inch cock standing straight up against his belly.

Although Mac and Becky were similar in temperament, Becky was clearly taking charge now. She removed her pants and panties in one motion while kicking off her sandals.

Mac was treated to the sight he most wanted to see...Becky's bush.

It was full in the middle and a bikini trim on the sides. Oh, and yes it was a full red haired bush. He instinctively ran his hands through it then his middle finger found her hole beneath...soaking wet from excitement.

Becky was clear with her intentions and hadn't even left the room yet. She was also clear with her intentions for Jeff and Lisa.

"Jeff, whatever you and Lisa want to do tonight is okay with me. How about you, Mac?"

Mac was in no mood to argue. He was going to have sex with his good friend Becky tonight.

"Sure, guys. Whatever you want to do is okay with both of us."

Lisa took Jeff to the guest bedroom.

"You two can have sex wherever you want. Jeff and I will be in the guest room."

"Whatever, we'll be fine."

They didn't leave the kitchen for a long time. Between tender kisses and soft conversation, they were going to make this night last as long as possible.

Neither knew if this opportunity would be available again so they were going to savor each minute they had together.

Eventually they made their way to the master bedroom. Becky was impressed with his stamina. His cock had stayed rigid for nearly a half hour.

She wanted to please him. She placed her tiny mouth over the crown of his cock. Her mouth was smaller than Lisa's and the feeling was much tighter than he was accustomed.

Mac felt his resolve waning.

"Becky...baby...I'm going to come soon if you don't stop."

Becky stopped and stretched out on her back with her knees bent up and legs spread wide.

Come inside me stud. Fill up this redhead's pussy with all you've got.

That was all it took. He plunged his full length inside of her tight cunt. She was naturally tighter than Lisa and Mac loved it. He loaded up the inside of her with hot love juices. He learned that Becky was an appreciative lover and moaned so sweetly when she was satisfied.

They were both spent physically and emotionally. So many emotions had flooded their souls that evening. For Mac, it had begun earlier in the day when he learned about Lisa's fling the day before.

"Do you think we'll ever get to do this again?" Mac asked. "I never got to go down on you and I enjoy eating pussy."

"I hope so. I don't want this to be our only time. It's something we'll all have to agree on. There will have to be some ground rules. I'm hoping we can sit down and agree to some."

"What do you think the others think about it? I'm sure they screwed again tonight but is it something they'd like to continue or have they satisfied their curiosity?"

Mac wasn't sure but he suspected that Lisa wanted more.

"How about you Becky? Is this something you want to do many more times or will your curiosity be satisfied after a few times?"

"My curiosity has already been satisfied, Mac. I got to enjoy another man and to make it better, it was one of my best friends."

"It's not about the novelty of it or any unsolved curiosity anymore, Mac. I enjoyed it so much because I was with you. I'm no longer even a bit angry at Jeff and Lisa anymore. I understand what happened and why it happened. It was more than them being horny. It was more than me just being horny. In fact, I wasn't even in the mood when we first got here tonight."

"What changed your mind Becky? You were disagreeable to it at the beginning. In fact, you were kind of crude about it...at least by your standards."

Becky smiled at the recollection.

"Mac, I didn't want to admit to you all, especially you, that I harbored those same kind of carnal feelings. I love Jeff. He's my husband and my very best friend in the world. You could never replicate that."

"It was so difficult to finally spit it out that I craved more from you than just a very good friendship. Even when I knew that Jeff wouldn't be angry or jealous if I admitted it, it still didn't seem right that I should share my carnal feelings about you in front of you and Lisa."

"Even in spite of what happened last night I was uneasy being as open about things as Jeff and Lisa were."

Mac understood completely and nodded his head accordingly.

"Becky, the first time I met you I thought you were such a pretty young lady. I noticed how small you were all over but you still had one of the naturally pretty faces that I'd ever seen."

"I wasn't immediately interested in you sexually. I was immediately attracted to you though. You're so darn cute.

I had Lisa and she kept me busy...if you know what I mean."

Becky laughed at the insinuation.

"What happened with you took years of personal bonding. There were so many hours that we spent just talking about anything and everything. The pretty girl that's laying naked next to me right now became so much more desirable sexually."

"Let's face it. Jeff and Lisa have done the same thing. I used to be a little jealous but then I realized that there was nothing to it other than good friends talking."

"However, I knew about my growing feelings toward you and it only made sense that Jeff may be experiencing the same thing with Lisa."

"What I wasn't sure of was if you two ladies felt the same way."

"Well, obviously we did, didn't we Mac?"

"No kidding."

"But what about us now? This has been fun but what about our marriages and the friendship between the four of us? It's hard to look at Jeff knowing that he's been fucking my wife."

"It's not that I'm jealous, it's just awkward. I still like Jeff...he's my best friend. It's just that now I know he's known my wife in the most intimate way possible."

"So what Mac? You've gotten to know his wife in the same way."

"True," Mac said knowing she was right.

"Can I tell you something Mac...and don't take this as any kind of betrayal of my husband...but I really do love you. You have always been a good friend and now you've been my lover."

"I love Jeff. There's no way for you to replicate that kind of love. I also know that I can't be to you what Lisa can. I'm just praying that although things have changed for good that our friendship can be stronger than ever. I love Lisa and want to keep her as my best friend."

"Why don't we go out to the pool then? I'm not sure if our honeys are out there yet but we can wait for them."

"Great idea Mac. Is it safe to say that I won't need my swimsuit now?"

Mac laughed. No, I think we've graduated past the point of any modesty now."

Jeff and Lisa went to the guest room and instead of just getting naked and screwing like rabbits, they looked at each other in amazement. They couldn't believe how the night had gone.

Lisa was happy but Jeff sensed some concern on her.

"Tell me Lisa. I've known you too long. Something's bugging you."

"Nothing really, Jeff. Just a bunch of random thoughts going through my screwy head."

"Let's sit down on the bed and discuss those random thoughts then. We can't hold anything back from each other or from Becky and Mac."

"My biggest concern? What's going to become of our friendship? Mine and yours? Yours and Macs? The four of us?"

"Let's face it Jeff. We've let the genie out of the bottle. We can't put it back in. I'm not content to just have you as a lover only one time in my life. To be told that it can't happen again would mean that we probably couldn't be around each other anymore."

"Consequently, it would affect yours and Macs friendship. You two have been best buddies since you were little kids. That would be tragic."

"There's a part of me that wishes that I'd just let you leave last night before anything happened."

"Huh?"

"Don't feel hurt Jeff. I enjoyed it immensely. I want it many more times still. It's just that if nothing had happened last night then we wouldn't be dealing with all these fucked up emotions right now."

"I didn't think it would bother me after what happened last night to know that Mac is in the other room screwing her brains out. I'm sure he's kissing her all over. I'm sure he's ramming his hard cock into what I'm sure is a tighter pussy than mine."

"I still love him Jeff. I love him so much. I love you as such a dear friend and of course our friendship has taken on a deeper meaning now...but...but...well, you aren't Mac. Does that make sense?"

"Makes a lot of sense Lisa. I feel exactly the same way about Becky and you. You can't replace what Becky means to me. That's saying a lot because you are awesome. I've always treasured your friendship and your conversation. I'm kind of surprised that this hadn't happened before now."

Lisa nodded with a slight smile.

"You know what Jeff?"

"What?"

"I've wondered what would have happened many years ago if the four of us could have been so open with each other about our feelings for each other."

"Just imagine if you and I as well as Mac and Becky had been lovers for over 20 years."

"All jealousies and insecurities would have been erased a long time ago. Just imagine how many time we could have used our pool or your hot tub without needing our swimsuits."

"Imagine when we greeted each other I could have given you a lingering kiss on the lips without making Mac jealous."

"This seems so idealist I know. But let's face it...jealousy is born out of insecurity. If all of us can be the utmost secure with our spouses and fight off the urge to feel jealous, then this could work out long term."

Jeff was all ears. He understood her and agreed about the underscoring cause of jealousy.

"That's the thing Lisa. I've got to fight that insecurity that some other man may have satisfied my wife better sexually than I have."

"So what, Jeff? What if he does?"

"Let me tell you something fella, last night was the best sex that I've had in a long time...and let's face it...it didn't last that long. I didn't want it to last that long. I enjoyed having your thick cock in me and having you ravage my body with your hungry eyes."

"I haven't been so turned on in many, many years."

"I'll tell you something else right now. I haven't seen Macs cock so damn hard in years either. Just having Becky strip him down to nothing and then standing naked in front of him had him as worked up as he's been in ages."

"I bet Becky enjoys the best sex that she's had in a long time as well. I know that Mac can be a great lover. I'm sure you are as well when given the time to make love to me and not just trying to get off."

"By the way, I know you wanted to last longer with me last night but I'm the one that wanted to just fuck. I'm looking forward to making love with you Jeff. I want your tenderness and patience as well. I bet you're good at that."

"I am. Hey, I'm damn near 50 years old. I can't just pop it up like I'm 20 anymore. Tenderness and foreplay is what I think I'm best at doing."

He slowly began to unfasten the buttons on her blouse. After opening her blouse and seeing her larger tits barely concealed inside of a white lacy bra, he planted several soft kisses on her lips.

Lisa was being the submissive one now. She was letting Jeff dictate the pace this night as opposed to the night before when she was the wild animal.

Jeff took off his shirt and shoes. He stood in front of her and rubbed his crotch through his pants. He was already sporting an erection.

He had Lisa stand up and he slowly removed her bra. He took his time enjoying each breast and each tiny hard nipple. He discovered that Lisa's nipples were just as sensitive as his wife's were.

He felt her shudder often as he took his time to give her nipples lots of attention.

He reached inside of her pants and panties and felt the thick mane of hair between her legs. As he neared the labia, the wetness was obvious. She experienced orgasms just from the manipulations of her breasts and nipples.

He returned his lips to her and took his time giving her soft tender kisses. Finally, he slowly parted her lips with his tongue and probed her mouth with a deft combination of eagerness and patience. He wanted this to be mostly about her pleasure.

Again he felt her shudder. She had made no effort to take control of the situation. This was all on Jeff. Jeff knew that as well.

He pulled down her pants and panties and again enjoyed the sight of her very thick and dark matt of pussy hair nestled above her soaking wet pussy. Some of the pussy hair was wet as well.

Jeff laid her on the bed and spread her legs so that he could place his face between her legs. He was even more turned on as he inhaled the sweet pussy juices while his tongue began to manipulate her hard clit.

Again, she shuddered and her hips moved up as she experienced yet another orgasm. Jeff's face, especially his mustache and goatee, was soaked with her juices. He was rock hard and wanted to pull down his pants to do her, but he wanted to last as long as possible.

He wanted to show her that he could be the long lasting and thoughtful partner. This is what he preferred so it wasn't anything unusual.

Finally, Lisa couldn't take it anymore.

"Take off those damn pants of yours and put it inside me. You're driving me crazy doll." Her southern accent was almost as sexy as her hot body.

That had been the first thing she had said since he began over a half hour ago. She was ready for penetration.

Jeff did as he was told and immediately placed his thick and rigid cock inside of her pussy.

She was excellent at tightening her pussy muscles and she had his cock in a tight grip as he plunged in and out of her warm and wet hole.

Jeff was determined to make this part last as long as possible also. He fought the urge to spill his spunk inside of her until he could no longer hold back.

Lisa sensed that he was ready to come and issued a final request.

"Shoot on my tits baby...please. I love the feel of hot spunk on my titties."

Jeff obediently withdrew from her and manipulated his cock to shoot his load on each tit. Both nipples were covered in his cum.

Jeff fell back on the bed and rested on his back.

"I hope this is what you like, Lisa baby because this is what I enjoy doing the best."

"Hell yeah, baby. Couldn't you tell how much I liked it?"

"Yeah, you seemed a little wet?"

"A little wet my ass! You had me coming several times."

"Can I tell you something Jeff...and I mean this as the ultimate compliment?"

"Sure."

"You and Mac are so similar in bed. What I mean is that the time that you take to make sure your partner is pleased. It isn't only about yourself getting off."

"If you do for Becky the same thing that Mac is doing right now, then Becky and I are some very lucky women."

"I'm not sure about how their first time will be but I can tell you that Mac uses his oral skills well and takes his time. Your wife should be very happy. I know I am."

"Thanks Lisa. That means a lot. I don't just want to get hard and plow into your hole. Sometimes I think that Becky took that for granted. Maybe we took each other for granted too often."

"She used to give blow jobs often but she's lost interest in that. She's even lost interest in getting pleasure for herself. Maybe Mac can re-ignite that passion in her."

"I'll be honest with you Jeff. I can't say that I've been the best lover for Mac for some time. I'm guessing that all four of us have received a wake-up call of sorts."

"Maybe so Lisa...but it's probably more that it's the monotony of our daily lives. Jobs, family, home life...those things can drag down a marriage if you let it."

"I love Becky more than life itself but until tonight before her and Mac got naked, I don't think I've told her that I do and mean it as much as I've did tonight. She's guilty of the same thing."

Lisa admitted that the same problem existed in their home.

"So, do you think those two will want to continue doing what we're doing tonight?" Lisa asked.

bbare
bbare
553 Followers