The Night That Changed Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

"I hope so, but we'll have to have the most open and honest conversation with each other than we've ever had before. That includes sharing with them what we shared with each other."

"There isn't any room for hurt feelings or insecurities."

"If Becky tells me that she had the best sex in a long time tonight, I'll understand it and not be angry and jealous. I can tell you that I've had more fun in this bed with you tonight than I have in more years than I can recall. This was so special tonight."

"Special? You haven't even gotten a blow job from me yet. Wait until you get one of those. You'll be shooting your load right into my mouth."

"That is, if we can all agree to do this again of course. Not just one more time either. Often."

"I agree Lisa. Let's hope that the others share the same passion."

"I can't believe we were done before Lisa and Jeff," Mac said after cleaning off together with Becky in the shower and walking with no shame naked through the house and to the pool.

"If I know Jeff," Becky said, "they probably are spending as much time talking as we did."

"You're probably right Becky. I've seen this side of Lisa before but never in front of others. I know she's doing a lot of thinking."

Mac kept playing with Becky's red bush and getting kisses in between pauses in their dialogue.

Finally, Lisa and Jeff emerged out of the patio door wearing nothing at all.

"We figured we'd find y'all out here when you weren't in the bedroom. We also guessed right when we figured you wouldn't be wearing a stitch of clothing."

"Baby!" Becky exclaimed when she saw Jeff.

Her tiny 5 foot body got out of the pool and jumped right into his arms. Her tiny arms wrapped around his muscular neck and she covered him with kisses.

Lisa was eager to see Mac's response and wasn't disappointed when he took her into his arms and hugged her tightly.

"I love you baby doll," Lisa told her husband.

"Not as much as I love and appreciate you right now baby," Mac responded with conviction.

With each person reconnected with their spouses the four of them enjoyed the feel of the water of the heated pool on their naked bodies.

Lisa wasted very little time getting to the obvious topic that needed to be discussed. It was no surprise because it was consistent with her personality.

"First of all, let's get something out in the open. Jeff and I spent a lot of time in open and honest discussion about our marriages and our friendships."

"Before we go further we must be able to table any jealousies and insecurities."

"Jeff has shared with me on numerous occasions the past two days how much he is in love with his wife. I've also reminded him about my love and devotion for this man next to me. He is my husband, a great daddy, my best friend, and a great lover."

"There is no intention on either of our parts to do damage to either our marriages or the friendship between the four of us. We believe it's possible to make them both even stronger than we have already."

Becky stopped her. Usually she would let Lisa ramble on but she had something to say and wasn't going to wait until Lisa stopped.

"I want all three of you to listen to me. I know I'm usually the quieter one but this needs to be said. I'm not trying to hurt anyone but let's face it, if we can't be honest with each other now, our marriages and friendships will be screwed up forever."

The other three agreed.

"First of all...Jeff...I just had the best sex that I've had in a long, long time."

Jeff was quiet.

"However, I'm just as much at fault for that as you are. I have been a loving wife but I haven't been a lover."

"But Becky," Jeff tried to interrupt her.

Becky put her index finger to her lips to tell him to be quiet.

"I'm not done yet, Jeff."

"Tonight, Mac did things with me that you used to do. It's not that you haven't tried but when I allowed him to do it, I'd forgotten how much fun it can be."

"What I'm trying to say is that I promise to make a better effort to be a better lover to you but I don't want to give up what I have with Mac."

Now she was talking to everyone.

"Let's face the cold hard facts everyone. There has been something special between each other's spouse for a long time. Now that we've broken that most intimate barrier, I don't see how we go back to the way it was."

Finally, she waited for feedback.

"How do you all feel?"

Lisa spoke up after a few moments of silence.

"How do I feel? Becky, darling...you just summed up what's been wrong with me and Mac. Tonight was the most amazing sex that I've had in such a long time. I'm talking about many years."

"Just like you two, it hasn't just been Mac's fault. I often haven't appreciated him like I should."

"Mac, baby...I'm sorry for that but I promise to make it up to you."

"Becky, I agree with your last point also. I don't see a way we can just erase what has happened the past two nights and pretend it never happened."

"You and Mac bonded emotionally a long time ago, just like Jeff and I."

"We've taken the next step. Most married couples never get to enjoy what we've had tonight. Others sneak around in motel rooms or other places and live with guilt."

"I'm ashamed of myself for my behavior last night but I am thrilled that the four of us can do what we did tonight."

"Becky, even if you told me to never touch your guy again, it would be tough to do so. He's a special guy and you know that. Mac is a very special guy and you've known that for a while and now you got to know him in the most intimate way."

"Sounds like he did a good job. Well, Jeff did too and I propose that we continue this relationship as it is."

"Agreed," Becky responded quickly.

Oddly enough, both of the men had stayed mostly silent. It was the women that dominated the conversation and were sharing their deepest feelings.

Jeff spoke up when there was a long pause in the dialogue.

"How do you propose we do this Becky?"

"There has to be some ground rules. How often? Where? Do we all need to be together?"

"The biggest concern, especially for me and I'm sure for Mac as well is that we don't spend all our sexual energy on the other guy's wife and deprive our own."

"That would be the one thing that could breed resentment between Becky and Lisa. Neither of these beautiful women should ever feel neglected by their own man."

"Thanks Jeff," Lisa said smiling yet fighting back tears.

"Becky, your guy is amazing. I like the way he thinks."

Becky agreed.

"I can't speak for everyone else but I can only share my most honest opinion about things."

"Jeff, I don't really care how often you want to make love to Lisa. I understand your attraction and connection to her because I feel that same connection with Mac."

"Lisa, if you'll give Mac the same freedom that I give Jeff, I think we can avoid too many problems."

Lisa wasn't prepared for this. She expected some kind of schedule or some limit to how much time they can have together.

Becky wasn't done.

"Look, during the school year on Monday through Friday we are all working and have other obligations. We don't usually get to see each other except for weekends and the occasional vacation."

"I expect for Jeff to be physically excited to see you Lisa. I know I'll be excited to see Mac again."

"Mac, I hope you feel the same about me. Lisa, I sure hope you're excited to get together with Jeff again. Isn't that where this is all going?"

They were all in shock that the quietest of the group, Becky, was controlling the direction of their conversation.

Yet, they all agreed that she was right. The rest of the ground rules were simple. It wasn't necessary for all four of them to be together before there was sex.

Still, if any of them were going to be alone together, they owed it to their spouses to let them know about it. Full disclosure and a constant open dialogue was the key to avoiding jealousy and mistrust. Any effort to circumvent the agreed-upon rules would not be tolerated.

Finally, Mac had to say something. His choice of words stunned the group.

"Please listen to me guys."

"As much as I've enjoyed this evening and enjoyed being with Becky, I never want to lose this friendship that we've enjoyed for so long. Please...please...let's not screw this up."

"I'll agree to the arrangement but I'll be really pissed off the first time I hear someone with a problem with jealousy. We know that we're going to be fucking each other's partners. We know we'll all be enjoying it. This is the best time to put a stop to it. Otherwise shut the hell up with any insecurities or jealousies."

"Jeff, bang away with Lisa. That's fine with me. Make her happy. Take her back into the room and do her again, that's just fine with me."

"Treat her right. I promise to do the same with Becky. In fact, some day I may wake up in the morning with Becky by my side. If we're going to do this, then do it the right way. Too many rules will just create anger and confusion."

"So, from this point forward, I'm going to take Becky to bed anytime she wants me too. Jeff, I'd better never hear one negative word about it either. You and Lisa started this shit and now Becky and I are giving you two what you wanted. I may sound angry, but I'm more resolute than I am angry. I love my wife and I'm willing to give her all the freedom she wants. If anyone has a problem with that, right now is the time to say it...not tomorrow or next week or next month."

What Mac was saying made sense but there was an edge to his voice that made both Lisa and Jeff apprehensive and surprised the hell out of Becky.

"Are you expecting problems, honey?" Lisa asked her husband. "It sounds like you're not as fine with what we've discussed earlier."

"No, quite the contrary Lisa. I'm more than fine with it. I just value our friendship so much and if we're going to do this, then we'd better do it right. If not, we're all screwed...and not in a good way. This is uncharted territory for all of us. We are all aware of our feelings for each other's spouses so let's just go with it. This can work if we do it like this."

Mac walked a few steps in the water and took Becky into his arms. Jeff had been holding her hand but let go when Mac grabbed her.

Mac planted a huge kiss on her lips in full view of Jeff and Lisa. He grabbed her tiny ass and pulled it up to where he was carrying her.

He put his tongue inside of her mouth and began Frenching her. He waited for Jeff or Lisa to say something.

They continued on as their spouses watched. Neither said a word. Mac's cock was coming to life again...a fact not lost on either Becky or Lisa.

Becky took him by the hand and they walked up the steps of the pool. They took their towels and dried each other off...spending extra time with each other's genitals.

Jeff and Lisa continued to watch without saying a word. The two lovers went back into the house without saying a word. No question they were ready for round 2 in the bedroom.

"Did you see that coming?" Jeff asked Lisa.

"Not in a million years, baby. I think Mac was trying to get us mad. He was trying to make us jealous and possibly prove a point."

"Were you jealous?"

"A little," Jeff admitted. "I was probably more jealous because it was so much an act of defiance as it was an act of love."

'Same here. But I knew that if we dared say a thing he would use that as a reason to stop what we're doing. We're going to have to let them have each other as much as they'd like. You know that, right?"

"Yeah, but that means I get you as much as I want as well. There's no way in hell they can say anything about it."

Lisa got quiet.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Jeff asked, noticing her change of countenance.

"Jeff, do you think that maybe we married the wrong people?"

"Say what?"

"No, I mean, look at how compatible you and I are. Look at how well Mac and Becky have always gotten along."

"What would our lives have been like if the marriages had been reversed?"

"Well, the first thing that would have happened is that after all these years of friendship with Becky that I'd be wanting to take her into the bedroom instead of having Mac do it."

"I still love Becky. Part of that love is wanting to see her happy. I think I can make her happy overall but Mac seems to have something in the bedroom she likes. I know it's not his cock because it's not much different than mine. In fact, I'm thicker."

"No, it's not his cock. It's not your cock either Jeff although yes, you are thicker."

"It's a matter of how compatible we are with each other. That's why I asked the question about marrying the right person."

"To be honest Lisa, I have the feeling that I'll be spending more time having sex with you than I am with Becky from now on. I think the same can be said for Mac and Becky."

"We've opened up a real Pandora's box, haven't we?" asked Lisa softly. As much as she should have been happy to have Jeff when she wanted him, she didn't sound like she was enjoying what she was getting herself into.

She was fine when Mac and Becky went into the bedroom the first time. To her, that was only fair after what she and Jeff had done the night before. Now that Mac was pushing the issue so aggressively, her insecurities had taken over.

"Are you sorry we pursued this now?" Jeff asked, now worried that Lisa was having serious second thoughts.

"No, I'm not sorry. Well, not too sorry. I do get to have you and I have no reason to complain about that. It's just more difficult than I thought it would be. I love my man but I also love you. Right now, I just need to be held."

Jeff was happy to oblige. He took her into his muscular arms and held her. He could feel her trembling as she cried on his shoulders.

"I'm really going to need you Jeff...more now than ever. Two days ago I could have never imagined an arrangement like this."

"Then suddenly it was what I wanted."

"Then when it happened, Mac pushes the envelope and makes me prove that it's what I really wanted."

"Now I'm naked in the arms of an awesome man and friend and I'm doubting myself."

"Let's go lay down in the bedroom Lisa. Not necessarily for sex this time. Maybe we just need to cuddle and talk."

She agreed. They quickly dried off and went back to the empty guest bedroom.

In spite of Jeff's comforting hugs and reassurances, Lisa still thought about Mac's somewhat defiant behavior earlier. That was completely out of character.

In fact, listening to Becky control the conversation for several minutes was also uncharacteristic for her; at least in a group discussion. With Jeff, she didn't usually make a big fuss about too much, but she did know when to choose her battles. Tonight was a battle in which she chose to engage.

In some ways, she was glad to see Becky assert herself. Yet, it took her desire to have Mac as a lover more often to drive her to that point...or was it a desire to pay back Jeff? Again, Lisa's mind wandered to thinking about the true motivations for each of the four of them.

Lisa's apprehensions had also caused Jeff to think more about their current situation. Outwardly he gave her assurances that everything was fine. Inwardly, Lisa's concerns became his concerns.

As much as he enjoyed having her in bed next to him and naked, his mind was on the other issues and his cock wasn't responding to the tender touches of Lisa's hand on it.

Lisa decided to go for what she knew would be the most reliable method of getting his attention.

She slowly moved her head down and took his limp member into her mouth. Working the length of the shaft and then teasing the crown, she saw signs of life.

Lisa's technique at sucking cock was consistent with her philosophy of life...go at it full of energy, love, and passion...and be the best at it.

At least temporarily all of their concerns were placed on the back shelf as she spent all of her energy getting his cock to rise back to life and he laid on his back with his eyes closed enjoying the best blow job of his life.

Becky had always done a good job at oral sex but Lisa was in a league of her own. Jeff truly appreciated her oral skills and she had him on the verge of releasing his second load of the night.

He remembered her telling him earlier that whenever she gave him a blow job that he'd be shooting his spunk into her mouth. Knowing that it was okay to release in her mouth (something Becky never allowed) he let loose with another load.

Lisa eagerly drank his juices. Jeff had never done that before and couldn't believe how enjoyable it was watching her take it all.

She rolled back on her back looking as satisfied as Jeff. She had done something mostly for his benefit and he was thanking her profusely for the favor.

"Let's let the two mavericks have some time alone," suggested Lisa. "We're sweating so let's take a nice shower together and then watch some TV. Let them enjoy their time. However, when Mac does come out I will be ready for his arms again. You are great Jeff...I love you dearly...but I still desire my man's arms. I hope you still feel the same for Becky.

"Yes...in fact I'm anxious to reconnect with her. She needs to be reminded how much she's loved and I need the same assurances."

It was nearly midnight; nearly two hours later, when Becky and Mac emerged from the master bedroom. Jeff and Lisa were on the couch naked with Lisa's head on Jeff's naked lap and Jeff's arm draped over her naked breasts.

"Looks like you two did okay while we were gone," observed Becky. She was smiling and her eyes glistened. Jeff knew that look too well. She was content. Becky sat next to her husband while Lisa's head was still on his lap and Mac sat next to his naked wife and draped her legs over his naked legs."

"Everything okay, honey?" Mac asked Lisa. He seemed so much more relaxed and happy as well.

"Yes. Everything is fine darling. I think everything will be fine. As long as you're still in love with me."

"Of course. Becky wouldn't have it any other way."

The next hour was spent in various kinds of conversations. No mention was made of their sexual arrangement. In a way that was a welcome relief because it had dominated the entire evening so far.

Lisa kept her head on Jeff's lap. While the four were engaging is various kinds of dialogue, Mac kept running his hand through the thick mane of dark hair between his wife's legs.

Becky was quieter now. In fact, this was more consistent with her usual demeanor when the four of them were together. Jeff and Lisa did most of the talking while Mac and Becky did the listening.

It was kind of like old times yet there was no way to go back to those times completely.

So much had happened in the past several hours. At 6 pm on that Saturday night, Becky was reluctant to accept the concept of sharing spouses.

It was now 1 am...7 hours later...and all four of them were sitting naked on her best friend's couch and she had made love to Mac twice already that night...and she felt content without even a twinge of guilt.

Jeff was in heaven knowing that not only was his wife content but that she still desired his touch and kisses.

Lisa's fears seem to dissipate...at least for the moment. She was resting her head in Jeff's naked lap but her husband was rubbing her pussy and making her horny again. Most importantly, he seemed so eager to be back with her after spending so much time in bed with Becky on this transforming evening.

Mac sat back and was grateful that his best female friend, Becky, was now his lover. He kept glancing at her and smiling and she'd return it with her bright green eyes glistening with gratitude.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers