The Night That Changed Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
549 Followers

Mac and Lisa agreed to meet at their friend's house at 10 o'clock later that morning. Everyone was in dire need of sleep. There was no discussion of what might happen sexually. Becky wanted to serve a late breakfast consisting of omelets, potatoes, and biscuits.

The men would watch football and the ladies would probably go shopping. This was fairly common during the football season and going back to something normal was a great idea on Becky's part.

---------------------------------------------

The ride home for Jeff and Becky at 1:30 in the morning on Sunday was mostly uneventful except for a reassurance from Becky.

Jeff had tried to initiate some dialogue about the events of the evening and their lifestyle change but Becky quickly cut it short.

"Jeff, this isn't a good time. I'm tired and I know you must be as well. I promise that we can talk about anything and everything later this morning while I'm preparing breakfast for all of us."

"That's fair babe, but I'd sleep much better if I knew how you felt about me now."

Her glance at him was that of someone shocked that he'd ask her that kind of question.

"For the last time, I am very happy being married to you and I have no desire now or in the future for that to change. If you feel the same towards me then you'd be wise to sleep well and not worry about it because I'm sure not going to."

No other words were said until they shut off their bedroom light to finally get to sleep. They did make sure to reaffirm their love for each other.

It was 9:00 when Jeff woke up and Becky was missing from her side of the bed. When he came to his senses, he could smell the distinct aroma of bacon frying. She had already arisen, showered, and was preparing to make omelets.

Small containers of tomatoes, onions, bell peppers as well as chopped bacon, sausage, and grated pepper jack cheese would be laid out and each person would fill their plate with the ingredients they wanted.

Becky enjoyed cooking for the group. She also added diced red onions and bell peppers to shredded red potatoes and made hash browns. This breakfast and her homemade blueberry waffles were favorites of the whole group. Not coincidentally it was Mac that always raved so much about her breakfast cooking skills.

Jeff quickly showered, shaved, brushed his teeth and put on some loose fitting and short gym shorts, sans underwear, and a tank top. This was common when it was just he and Becky at home. Becky would pretend to be annoyed that his junk could be seen when looking up inside his shorts through his legs. This time, he knew Lisa would see it and would without doubt make some comment about it.

Jeff was the one surprised though when he walked into the kitchen and saw Becky wearing nothing but an apron that fit very loosely and was barely long enough to not expose her bright red pubic hair.

It took very little effort to look inside the sides of the apron and see her tiny breasts with her puffy areolas and hard nipples. Jeff knew she was probably doing this more for Mac's pleasure but he was impressed with what he saw as well. Besides, the short gym trunks sans underwear was done to attract Lisa's attention.

She had never cooked for him before while wearing nothing more than an apron and he was pleasantly surprised at how sexy it looked. He also clearly told her how sexy she looked.

Becky smiled. She had done this at Mac's request but she was especially pleased when she knew that her husband was lusting after her goods.

For good measure, when she reached up into the cabinet to get some pepper, she made sure that she was turned into a position that Jeff could see her bright red pubes when the apron scooted up her lower body. Out of the corner of her eye she could tell that Jeff was clearly paying attention to the vision below her waist. She was also anxious to get a reaction from Mac when he arrived.

Jeff's attention finally got back to what had been said in the car on the way home early in the morning.

"Thanks Becky. What little you said last night was exactly what I needed to hear. After the champagne is poured this morning, I'd like to propose a toast for the four of us. Nothing but positive thoughts and encouragement for us all. Please trust me on that."

"Okay, Jeff. Let's keep it loving and positive while we enjoy breakfast."

"I will. I know what exactly has to be said."

Becky wasn't as confident as Jeff seemed to be but to argue about it now could potentially create a negative environment prior to their guest's arrival.

Mac and Lisa arrived with Mac carrying some chilled champagne. The greetings were pleasantly warm. Jeff gave Lisa a sweet yet discreet kiss on her lips and Mac gave Becky the same.

Of course Mac's eyes were on Becky's attire...or lack thereof. Although nothing was said, Becky knew from looking in his eyes that he was quite pleased. If a man's eyes are the windows to the soul, both men's souls were telling her that they wanted to take her to her room and ravish her body.

With Lisa in the room and although being the curvier of the two, Becky took even greater pleasure in knowing that both of the men's carnal attention was focused on her and her tiny frame.

Becky accepted the fact that she wasn't blessed with even a modest set of tits or ass. She often joked about how that most women were given breasts and that she was just given "nubs". Still, she envied Lisa's curves and knew that Jeff enjoyed seeing her in her bathing suit when the four of them would either swim at Lisa's home or sit in their own hot tub.

She had never been angry or jealous when he noticed but she did at times feel just a bit of jealousy when Jeff seemed to be isolated in conversation with her. Those feelings mostly vanished after she began developing a similar bonding with Mac.

Once breakfast was served Jeff proposed a toast. The reception to it was warm and seemed to be appreciated by all.

"I'd like to propose a toast to the three best friends a man could ever ask to have."

"First, to my very best friend and awesome wife, Becky."

"I met you in college and have never once regretted that day. You have proven yourself to me hundreds; maybe thousands of times over the years but the last couple of days has reaffirmed how much and why I love you so much."

"Mac, we've been best buddies since 4th grade. We've shared so many experiences and we've always been there for each other."

"I'm the first one of the two of us to violate the trust we've always had for each other. Still, you've forgiven me and made the best of what could have been a disastrous situation. Of course you've benefited in the long run, but it took a foolish act on my part that could have destroyed our marriages and our friendship."

"Lisa, you've been such a great friend for so long. I've always admired your mind and body. I've enjoyed interactions with your mind for over 25 years. I've admired your body for just as long but only in the past 2 days have I had the opportunity to get to know your body as intimately."

"Mac, your comments last night about not having boundaries was correct. I'll admit to being pissed about the manner in which it was said, but it had to be said that way to have the impact that it did. Sometimes being a friend means doing what may be unpleasant at the time. You're a great friend."

"Again, I thank each and every one of you for sharing a very special part of my life. I can only hope and strive to be as much of a blessing to each of you as you are to me."

Four champagne glasses clinked and everyone heartily agreed. It had been an amazing weekend. Somehow, willingly sharing each other's spouses in the bedroom was now a reality that none of them could have thought possible 48 hours ago.

Lisa had heartily joined in on the toast but still felt the need to share something with her friends.

"You all know about my family. Mom and Dad cheated on each other when I was a child in Alabama. Well, Dad cheated and mom sought revenge sex."

"When Dad's job sent him here to California, things seemed to get better for a short while. Then, Dad got caught cheating again and Mom threatened to leave him again."

"What you all don't know was that Dad somehow convinced Mom to come back to him. They began going to a swinger's club that Dad's girlfriend and her husband attended. Mac knows about it but has promised to never say a word to anyone...not even Jeff. You two have been so good to them and I didn't want it to diminish your feelings for them."

"They were swingers for over 20 years until Dad had his small stroke a few years ago. Since then Mom says Dad hasn't been able to perform in bed and those so-called friends have mostly disappeared."

"As you know, Dad's health hasn't been the best and Mom seems to be sick a lot more than she used to."

"Well, they don't have any real close friends that they can depend on now. Jeff and Becky, you two are probably the closest friends my parents have."

"So, when all of this happened...and I know it was mostly my fault that it did..."

She began to slow down. She was fighting for words while maintaining her composure. Her emotions were beginning to take over."

"My biggest worry was losing the three people that have meant more to me than any others for longer than I've been married."

The others were hanging on every word. Jeff and Becky were trying to keep their emotions under control as well. They knew this was hard on Lisa.

"I don't want to be like my parents and have the kind of friends that abandon us if we are no longer any use to them sexually."

"Jeff, if for some reason you're unable to perform as you get older, I still want to be a very good friend to you like I am right now. Becky, I believe that you would do the same for Mac."

"No question Lisa," Becky said with confident assurance. "Mac is more than just a lay. I want to grow old with not only my husband by my side, but my best friends as well."

Becky wasn't through talking. "From this day forward, I guarantee that I will not spend a single moment worrying about how much time the men spend with either one of us in the bedroom. I'm going to enjoy Mac a lot and I hope that you and Jeff have many wonderful times together."

"I know that sounds very unconventional and that almost no one would understand us, but we don't live for the approval of anyone else. Let's enjoy this and remember how much love there is in this room this morning."

"I'm sure we can agree that this relationship will be our secret. Trying to get anyone else to understand it would cause more problems for any of us."

"Of course that means we have to remember to behave ourselves when around others...especially the girls."

Everyone laughed at that possibility. Breakfast proceeded with light hearted banter and discussing past experiences in their individual and collective lives.

One experience that brought some laughter and a reminder of the sexual tension that used to exist between them was shared by Becky.

"I know Mac won't mind me telling this story now. About three years ago we were at your house for dinner and to play Wii bowling. I had a loose fitting blouse on that had no sleeves. As you know, I hardly ever wear a bra and that night was no different."

"I could tell that Mac was trying to sneak a peek at my nubs. When we went into the kitchen to refill the drinks I called him out on it."

"I wasn't mad at him; in fact it was a compliment to me."

"Well, Mac tried denying it but I wouldn't let him off the hook that easily."

Mac was listening and fondly recalling that evening with a smile on his face.

"I told Mac that if he wanted to see them that all he had to do was ask. He admitted that he was curious but that he would never ask."

"So, instead of asking me, I lifted up my blouse quickly and gave him about a 2 second look at them. I put it back down and walked away immediately. I never mentioned to him again. That's not to say that he never got a peek, but I never lifted up my shirts again for him...until last night."

That kind of cured his curiosity...somewhat anyhow. He still tried to sneak peeks and I quit trying so hard to be discreet. I will admit it to you all, that episode got me horny and Jeff was the benefactor after we went home."

After the events of the past two nights, the story was met with laughter and adult-oriented humor.

This was the first time during the weekend that there was no tension. Lisa addressed Becky regarding her earlier comments. She was despondent thinking that she may lose her very best friend.

Becky was still wearing nothing but an apron. The guys kept trying to get peeks in spite of the fact that they had seen it all before. Finally, she pulled off the apron and sat naked with the group. Lisa disrobed and joined her; much to the delight of the guys.

Mac did have one more item of business to discuss although everyone was in full agreement with his request.

"We're clear about the future of our friendships and sex among each other. However, I have NO intention or desire to expand my sexual horizons past Lisa and Becky."

"I have no desire to be part of the swinging scene. I enjoy sex with Becky because she's such a great friend and I love her. I don't want to seek out total strangers for thrills. Besides, between these two hot women, I should be as busy as a man can handle."

"Here, here," they all agreed as they clinked their empty champagne glasses.

The rest of the day was like many other Sundays during football season. The guys watched the game and the women did some shopping and enjoyed a frozen yogurt at the nearby mall.

There was never another mention during the day about the new relationship dynamics. The women went to Lisa's parent's home to check on them. The late game began at 5:15 so the men were content in their environment.

The men fixed sandwiches for dinner and the ladies went to a nearby restaurant. By 8 o'clock the ladies had returned. It took no time for them to strip down to nothing and head for the hot tub.

Even though it was a close game and late in the fourth quarter, seeing the two lovely naked ladies was much more appealing than watching the remainder of the game. Their clothes came off as well and joined their sexy wives in the hot tub. There was always the DVR to record the end of it.

Things were off to a good start.

This is my reflection of this relationship:

In the three years since that fateful weekend, each has kept their promise to not be possessive or jealous. Although the novelty of it has worn off, each of them still enjoy frequent sexual interaction with the other's partner.

In fact, the friendship has thrived since that initial period of uneasiness. By letting go of jealousies, their friendship flourished to heights that could have never been achieved in a more traditional monogamous friendship.

These kind of relationships aren't for everyone. Too many people are too insecure and inherently jealous to even consider trying this. Even if Jeff and Lisa hadn't given in to their carnal desires on that fateful Friday evening, the friendship was as solid as any.

In reality, it just gave Mac and Becky the justification to return the favor. The difference was that their first sexual experience was with the consent of their spouses. Still, they all agreed later that although what Jeff and Lisa did was wrong, it opened up the door for the four of them to open up about their truest feelings.

There is no doubt that three years ago that Jeff, Becky, Mac, and Lisa would have told you that it was impossible for them to enjoy their current arrangement.

This humble Literotica Investigative Action Reporter interviewed the four characters to get a first person account of each person's background and reflection of their lifestyle change. The first person to be interviewed was Jeff.

Literotica Investigative Action Reporter (LIAR):

Jeff, this is a question I'll ask of each of you. What was your life like as a child? Happy? Tumultuous? Tragic?

Jeff: I had a great childhood with some wonderful parents. My mother is still alive although my father passed away 6 years ago. Dad was a college professor and mom stayed at home and worked as a bookkeeper. It allowed her the luxury of being home with my brother and me as well as the flexibility to participate in our school and sports activities.

LIAR: How did you meet Becky and how quickly did you hit it off. Also, how long before you two had sex?

Jeff: I met Becky in a typing class of all places. It was our freshman year at junior college and we each took the class for the same reason...we knew we needed to improve our typing speed if we're going to be typing tons of reports during our time in college.

We hit it off immediately. She was and is one of the prettiest girls I've known. I was surprised that more men didn't feel the same way but she had such a cute face and the rest of the body never mattered.

Also, beneath that very calm and introspective exterior beats the heart of one of the most self-confident people I've ever known.

She knew what she wanted in life. She knew that she had the smarts and the drive to accomplish those goals.

We dated nearly a month when I had the house to myself on a Friday night while my parents and younger brother Phillip were gone for the weekend.

We had a hot tub in our back yard and I invited her to join me for pizza and a soak.

She brought a swimsuit to my house but by the time we got to the tub we had already begun much earlier to make out on the couch and although we were both virgins, we had our clothes off and were having sex. It was uncomfortable for her at first but I did my best to be as gentle as possible.

I was mesmerized by her tiny body. Her tiny tits and butt were so sexy. She has a bright red bush which was and still is hotter than hell.

She didn't seem self-conscious at all. Again, although she was a virgin, she had totally accepted her body for what it was and she never asked me what I thought about it. I was more than happy to tell her how sexy she was though.

After soaking in the tub, we had sex again. That time we had already become acquainted with each other's bodies and her womanhood was more prepared for me to enter into after I had taken her cherry earlier.

LIAR: Okay...the current arrangement with Becky and your friends Mac and Lisa...looking back three years later, is there any lingering feelings of jealousy or uneasiness? Also, you and Mac have been friends since 4th grade. You met Lisa when she began dating Mac during your sophomore year. Did you get along right from the beginning?

Jeff: For the first question, there is absolutely no lingering jealousies or insecurities about Becky and Mac enjoying each other sexually. I'll be honest and tell you that even after we all agreed to the arrangement, I would sometimes feel a slight bit of uneasiness if I thought Becky was more into him than me. I would never say a word or change my mood because I knew that I had the same privileges with Lisa.

I won't speak for the others but I doubt that after three years that there could be any lingering insecurities. If so, I don't see how it couldn't have reared its ugly head by now.

As for the second question, Mac and I were about as close as two straight guys could be. We both loved sports and he has always been like another brother to me than just a friend. I love Phillip and we get along just fine, but I'm closer to Mac than I am Phillip. I know that used to bother Phillip until he was an adult and began to have close friends whose companionship he valued more than mine.

bbare
bbare
549 Followers
1...34567...10