The Night That Changed Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prior to that night, I had thought about quit trying to block his views. I did like him a lot and sometimes thought he deserved a glance for no other reason than as a reward for persistence and for being such a sweet friend.

For the first time ever, I finally revealed to him that I had noticed him trying to sneak a peek at my boobs for so many years. I felt bad for him initially because he knew he'd been caught but didn't want to admit it. I had embarrassed him.

However, Mac is an honest man though and confessed that yes, he was trying to. He tried to apologize but I assured him that I wasn't offended or angry with him. There was no need for any apologies. In fact I found it to be an extreme compliment.

Before taking the drinks back to our spouses, I just lifted up my shirt and gave him a quick peek at my naked nubs. It lasted I'm sure less than 3 seconds before I put my shirt back down. I picked up mine and Jeff's drinks and he took his and Lisa's drinks back and nothing was ever said about it again...until that first night we had sex. I had amazed myself that I would do something like that.

Looking back on it, I think it was just an action that was fueled by sexual tension I felt towards him. That's my amateur psychological analysis to explain it. Or like that country song says, it's my story and I'm stickin' to it. (laughs)

One other thing though. Mac still tried getting peeks even after that. I decided to finally quit positioning myself so he couldn't see anything. In fact, I'd wear the loosest shirts I could find. I knew he saw them several more times before we finally had sex. I relished the feeling that he was appreciating them so much.

I also realized that I had some exhibitionist tendencies inside of me. Knowing that I was being seen naked...not only by Mac but even by my own husband...was a turn on for me.

In fact, as I learned later, Jeff was aware of the views I was giving Mac. He figured there was no harm being done and that I wouldn't let it go any further.

I always wanted to give "accidental" flashes after that to strangers but I also knew there could be some danger involved. Even to this day, I have to be careful who's around when I want to behave in such a way.

LIAR: Mac was only the second adult male you'd seen naked. What were your first impressions after you stripped him down?

Becky: Mac isn't as muscular as Jeff but he has a nice slim body without being too skinny. He does have good muscle tone though. I noticed that he was about the same length as Jeff but not quite as thick. He is plenty thick enough though. I just never realized how much thicker than what is considered normal that Jeff was. I know Lisa appreciates it.

To be more precise, though, Mac was only the second adult male that I'd seen naked in person. Jeff and I had ordered a couple of porn tapes online a few years ago and I'd seen several men on there. That porn experiment was a disappointing for both of us.

One other distinction about Mac is that he's uncut. I found that fascinating. I remember seeing a couple of guys on the porno flicks that were uncut but it was kind of fun to see and play with in person.

LIAR: What went wrong with the porn?

Becky: For the two of us, we've always associated sex with love; or at least some kind of common bonding that brought two people together other than just raging hormones. These movies were nothing but two or more people meeting, oral sex, trying a few positions, then having sex in all holes. There's no way in hell that either Lisa or me will allow the guys to do that.

Many of the women had fake boobs...and bad boob jobs at that. Jeff prefers the real thing, no matter how small, big, shape, or sag. He'll take real A cups any day over fake D cups.

I didn't like that most of the guys were shaved from head to toe. I like a man to look like a man. Jeff doesn't have a lot of body hair, but I enjoy what he has and I have no desire for him to shave any of it, especially his pubes.

LIAR: Not much on plots, huh?

Becky: No kidding. I remember one scene where the woman was supposed to be a repressed middle aged housewife. She wasn't worldly, very naïve, and had no self-awareness sexually. She was seduced by the hunky and well hung plumber.

When she got naked, she had a toned body that had clearly spent many hours at the gym, her tits were obviously fake...another poorly done boob job at that...and a pussy that had clearly had a Brazilian wax.

We laughed at the poor choice of casting for that role. Sure, porn is fantasy and we all know that, but like Jeff said they could have at least used someone that looked more like the part.

Also, I hated the girl on girl stuff. Lisa and I are agreed. We love each other as very dear friends but neither of us wants anything sexual from each other. I admire Lisa's body but I don't want to play with her tits or pussy. Mac and Jeff are more than happy to do that. She feels the same about me.

LIAR: Thank you for your time Becky. You've been a lot of fun to talk to.

Becky: You're quite welcome. You made me feel quite comfortable talking to you.

I had an appointment later that afternoon at Mac's office. He invited me in and shut the door.

Mac: Have a seat. I'll close the door for some privacy.

LIAR: Thanks. Nice office.

Mac: Thank you. I've moved to bigger and better offices over the years. The first office was barely the size of a port-a-potty (laughs).

LIAR: How about your childhood, Mac? Describe it for me?

Mac: Not too bad. Mom and Dad both worked a lot. My older sister Miriam and I were with babysitters 5 afternoons a week until we were old enough to care for ourselves...except for me eventually staying with Jeff's parents. By that time Miriam was old enough to care for herself.

Dad worked as an investor. Even his time off work was spent doing work-related activities. Mom worked in hospital administration. Her work days was always Monday through Friday but it was rare that she was home before 6pm.

Jeff's mother offered to have me come home with him by the time I was in 6th grade. She always had snacks and beverages. My parents tried to pay them but they always refused. From his mom's perspective she always knew where her boy was and if it meant taking care of his best friend then it was a very small price to pay. I spent damn near the whole summer vacation at his home. To this day, Mrs. Turner tells me that she never looked at it as work. She thoroughly having me there.

I always envied Jeff. I had loving parents and I never hurt for anything materially. Jeff had the same thing but he also got something that I wanted more of...time and attention. It seems like Mrs. Turner knew me better than my own parents did. I still feel that way. It made me determined to be a more attentive father to my daughters.

Mom and Dad took care of my education; although they insisted I go to junior college first because it saved money on tuition. After that I went to Pepperdine and they covered it.

In their own way, they were doing what they thought was important. They gave Lisa and I a very generous down payment on the house we own today. Dad passed away 4 years ago and Mom passed last year. They left my sister and me a very sizable estate. To them, that was important. Between their home, a couple of investment properties, and a large life insurance policy, my sister and I are in great shape for our retirement.

Although I've benefited from their financial planning, I still envy Jeff and the love that was in his home. He clearly had the best home life of the four of us.

LIAR: Interesting. Tell me about Lisa. How did you meet? What about your first sexual experience with her?

Mac: Interesting story. I had played an afternoon baseball game at our junior college and afterwards Jeff and I went to Denny's for some dinner. It was just Jeff and I because although Jeff and Becky were already a hot item, Becky had an evening class and couldn't join us.

Lisa was with a friend in a booth next to us. I recognized her from my physics class but didn't know her name.

She smiled at me and told me that she remembered me from physics. She introduced herself as Lisa Bowers. I was clearly the shy one and just told her my first name.

Her friend saw Jeff and asked to join us. Jeff was hesitant because he and Becky were already very exclusive. So, both Lisa and her friend Annette sat on my side of the booth. Nothing like some rumor going around that Jeff was having dinner with some strange girl.

I would have never had the nerve to ask her out but she was so friendly that she made me comfortable.

She was so attractive and sexy. Her voice, with that sexy accent, turned me on.

Neither of us had any experience sexually. I had never had a steady girlfriend. Lisa had dated but each time the guys tried to get into her pants on the first date. She liked the fact that I was a gentleman. In all honesty it was part being a gentleman and part being too scared to go too far.

In fact, she was the one that initiated our first sexual session. Since my home was empty a lot, we would sit on the couch at home and do homework or watch TV. It was summer break but we both took two classes instead of taking the summer off.

For the first time, I cupped her tits with her blouse and bra on. I didn't think about what I was doing, I was feeling comfortable and confident. We had kissed and held each other many times before that. By this time, we had already been going out for two months. I immediately withdrew my hands and hoped that I hadn't pissed her off.

Instead, she took her hand and rubbed it against my crotch. As you can imagine, her hand discovered how excited I was. She removed her blouse and bra. Before we knew it, we were in my bedroom. We were both virgins. We both knew what we wanted but Lisa warned me that as a virgin that I'd have to take it very slow entering inside her.

Sure enough, it was somewhat painful for her at the beginning. Also, to no surprise, I barely lasted long enough to get it inside of her. It was my first time and I knew nothing about holding back or delaying my pleasure. Thankfully, she didn't get pregnant that afternoon. After that she began taking the pill.

The next day we repeated the same thing at the same place. This time I had condoms. We used condoms until she had been on the pill for a full month.

What sold me on Lisa was her openness and honesty. I learned about her childhood. It wasn't just her parent's infidelity, although that was a big part of it. If she wants to share any more with you that's up to her.

Lisa is amazing. I'm so proud to be her husband.

LIAR: Let's talk about Becky...what was your first impression of her? Was there an immediate attraction on your part?

Mac: There was a physical and personal attraction immediately for me; although I was usually more attracted to girls with more up top than her. She is so darn cute though. She has a sweetness about her to match that pretty face. The fact that she barely had any boobs didn't matter anymore. She's quiet but not shy. Don't mistake quiet for being timid. She was so self-confident but didn't flaunt it. I liked that about her.

As Lisa and Jeff would spend so much time in conversation, Becky began engaging me in small talk. Before long it was like we'd been life-long friends. We were intellectual equals with similar interests; especially in music. Between her and Lisa they eventually got me to come out of my shell and not be so shy. I'm still kind of quiet but that's by choice. I learn more from listening than I do from talking.

LIAR: I've already interviewed Becky and I can also tell you that she has a great sense of humor.

Mac: Oh yeah. She has a wickedly funny side to her that few people get to see. She has a very quick wit. Her humor can be a little blue sometimes as well.

LIAR: Three years ago. The incident that initiated the ensuing events that changed your marriage and your friendship with Jeff and Becky. How angry were you when Lisa confessed their indiscretion to you?

Mac: Not as angry as I thought I would have imagined if you had asked me ahead of time what it would have been. The way she shared the story with me as well as some questions she had asked prior to her confession...well, I had been primed for it.

Remember, Lisa had already confessed to me before dinner that night. Waiting for Becky's reaction was the real mystery.

I know Lisa too well. She doesn't do a good job of acting and she tends to wear her emotions on her sleeves. If Jeff had only seen her naked and she knew about it but then he had left, then Lisa could have pretended that nothing had happened. There would have been no need to tell me...although she probably would have.

But when it escalated to sex, she could have never pretended it was nothing. I would have seen right through her and wouldn't have been happy until I got an explanation. Lisa knew that about herself. Jeff is quiet similar. He wouldn't have lasted long before Becky knew something was wrong.

What's strange is that if it had been me and Becky that did it, we are both better at hiding things that bug us. We could have swept it under the rug easier. The problem is that once we had sex the first time, we knew that we'd have to do it a lot more often than just once. Eventually it would have caught up to us as well.

Sex with Becky is addictive to me. I love Lisa and she can be great between the sheets as well, but Becky and I have a special kind of connection in the bedroom. I can't really explain it. It just is what it is.

When I heard Becky respond and then took off her shirt to expose her naked breasts, I knew exactly where it was headed. Lisa and Jeff had encouraged it and Becky made her intentions known. There was no way in hell I was going to turn that down.

LIAR: Prior to the current arrangement, did you and Lisa ever share your individual feelings and affections for your friends' spouses?

Mac: A little bit. I knew that Lisa found Jeff attractive and that I had developed a great bond with Becky. What might surprise you, and it would have shocked Jeff and Becky before all this went down, was that we had role played in the bedroom. I'd pretend that she was Becky and she'd pretend that I was Jeff. That was as far as it went. We agreed that fantasies were fun but that reality hardly ever met the expectations of fantasies.

This is the rare occurrence where our realities exceeded our fantasies. As you can imagine, we eventually shared this with them after we began sharing our spouses. They each admitted to a physical attraction as well but had never fantasized together in bed.

LIAR: Do you get together with Becky only when the four of you are together or do you go to her house whenever it's just her alone there?

Mac: The deal is whenever and wherever. That was a condition I sat down from the beginning. I didn't want a bunch of silly rules based on individual jealousies and insecurities. Surprisingly, at least at that time, everyone agreed to it.

I've had Becky alone at her home. We've sat naked in her tub alone. We've showered alone without Jeff being home. I just enjoy being with Becky...even if we're clothed and not engaged in some sort of sexual activity.

Jeff and Lisa have been alone as well. Pool, hot tub, whatever. She even shut the door to her office once and gave him a blow job.

I turned one of our spare bedrooms into a workout room. We have a treadmill, some light weights and dumbbells, and a stationary bike. We live less than a half mile apart and they have a key to our home. They use the mini-gym and our shower whenever they want; whether we're home or not. There's already been a couple of times where I knew Becky was there after she got off work. I joined her in the workouts and of course joined her in the shower afterwards. Jeff and Lisa have done the same.

LIAR: Thank you so much Mac. Your cooperation and openness is most appreciated. Best of luck to all four of you.

Mac: So welcome. Remember to have the receptionist validate your parking.

The final interview was with Lisa. I had heard so much from the others about Lisa that I figured I'd get more information from her than any of the others. I wasn't disappointed.

Mac knew I'd be finishing my interviews with Lisa as soon as Lisa locked the bank doors at 6pm. He warned me that she was deathly honest but yet kind and funny. I would meet her in the conference room at the bank as soon as the last employee left.

LIAR: Lisa, I'm so grateful to each of you for your time. You've each been open and friendly. You've made my job so easy.

Lisa: Hey, you're just doing your job. Besides, I can only imagine the kind of questions you might have after talking to those other three characters (laughter).

LIAR: (laughing) Yeah, it's been all good up to now. Seems like you all seem to have a healthy sense of humor.

Lisa: Yeah...I think between myself and Jeff we may have corrupted those other two (more hearty laughter). Seriously, being able to laugh at ourselves and enjoying the unique relationship we have has been a necessity. Humor has been helpful when defusing some tense situations in the early going.

LIAR: Lisa, this is probably my toughest and least favorite question of any I've asked this day. Your childhood...how much detail are you willing to share with me.

Lisa: What in particular are you wanting to know?

LIAR: Whatever you're willing to share. Your parents...your siblings...any other family...growing up in Alabama. I know it wasn't too pleasant.

Lisa: I grew up believing that married couples were supposed to argue all the time. Mom was always accusing Dad of cheating on her. It was justified. Dad cheated numerous times. Then she cheated on him with an 18 year old kid just for revenge sex and to piss him off. Cheating was normal. Men and women couldn't control their sexual appetites.

The next time Dad got caught cheating, Mom found another guy to screw. Mom was quite a hot lady in her time. She never had a problem finding a quick lay if she wanted it.

While I was still in high school, I had an older cousin that thought it was fine to fondle any part of my body he wanted. It was my dad's older brother's son. Nobody believed me when I told on him. Until the day we moved to California he'd always find a way to get me alone and feel up my boobs under my blouse and bra or stick his hand down my pants.

I haven't seen him in over 25 years and if I was told that he got ran over by a truck, I'd probably have a celebratory glass of champagne. To be fair, I blame my parents and his parents for allowing it. A good ass-whooping would have put a stop to it.

After telling on him a second time and not being believed I quit fighting it. If he wanted free feels then I let him. If he wanted to run his hands down my pants and fondle it down there, there was no protest. Fortunately he never tried to have sex with me or ask me to do anything to his cock. I would have taken off and ran if he ever tried that. I probably would have ran away from home. God only knows where I'd be now if that had happened. I'd better stop talking about it now. I just get more and more pissed when I do.