The Night That Changed Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LIAR: Okay, how about after you moved to California?

After we moved to California things seemed to get better for a short while. Mom and Dad got along better...until Dad had an affair with a loan officer. He didn't think he'd get caught but the loan officer was the mother of a friend of mine at school. The mother mentioned about her new boyfriend and told her his name. She didn't know he was my Dad or that he was married.

Mom found out and went to the bar one night to drink and found a guy to take her home and screw her. Again, she told Dad what she did and the fighting began anew.

The only way to save their marriage was to agree to swing together. The guy that mom found in the bar was married and mentioned to her that he and his wife belonged to a swinger's club; although their marriage was considered an open one.

Dad was hesitant but he agreed in order to save his marriage. Plus, there was a brand new field of possibilities for him to satisfy his carnal desires. Of course he had to let Mom have the same privileges. Before long they were always hanging out with their swing buddies on weekends.

To this day I'm not really sure how much they really love each other. Dad had a stroke several years ago and since then he hasn't been able to perform sexually. Of course he's 78 years old now so his swinging days would probably be over anyhow. Mom still looks great at 75 but has no desire to look elsewhere anymore.

It's really sad to see them now. No real friends to speak of. Mom's social life consists of playing Bingo on Tuesday nights. They are lonely and depend on Mac and I as well as my brother to help take care of them. And bless their hearts, Becky and Jeff have also been a lot of help to them. Mom and Dad love them as if they were their own kids.

LIAR: Wow! Did meeting and marrying Mac become a convenient way to get out of their house?

Lisa: (looking pensive) I hate to say this but in the beginning that was probably true. My motives for getting serious with Mac wasn't the most noble at the beginning. That changed quickly as I got to know him.

Getting out of the house was a priority with me. I was ready to live in a cardboard box. I had to make myself scarce when they brought their swinging friends over.

Mac was living at home. Once we became sexually active, I moved into his bedroom. His parent's weren't crazy about it but since they were seldom home and he was an adult, they didn't say much.

Still, I fell deeply in love with Mac. I am so fortunate to meet such a kind guy like him. I could have chosen someone like my father that could never be trusted. I'll be honest with you...I had no clue what I was doing at that time. I was attracted to Mac physically and the fact that he wasn't trying to get me into bed right away made me trust him.

Mac has earned my love and respect thousands of times over. Yes, he was convenient to have around when we first met. Time has proven that he was a much better deal than just a convenience. I've always worked hard to keep him as happy as he's kept me.

LIAR: How about your friendship with Becky? Did you two hit it off immediately or did it take time to develop?

Lisa: Immediately. Becky is one of the sweetest people you'll ever know. Neither of us had a happy childhood so we had that in common from the beginning.

I felt like I could always trust her. She was so honest and sincere about her passions. I felt bad for her after her miscarriage and subsequent tubal ligation. She was crushed and we cried together many times. As a woman, I would have been crushed if that had happened to me.

However, typical of Becky, she decided to take the lemons life gave her and make lemonade. She is quite resilient. She and Jeff were the best godparents our daughters could have ever asked for. They treated them as if they were their own.

They also did the same for her half-sister's two boys. These four were the kids they could never have. They even set up modest college funds for all of them. Essentially, they put money into a college fund for the child they never adopted. That was split up between the nephews and our girls.

LIAR: So, in the beginning your friendship with Becky was far superior to your friendship with Jeff?

Lisa: Oh yeah. Without a doubt. Jeff and I got along well, but it was Becky that I could discuss girl stuff with. I've had other girl friends in the past but never one like her. Mine and Jeff's bond became a mix of great friends and sexual attraction. That was the same mixture between Mac and Becky as well. It was a ticking time bomb that took a long time to finally explode.

LIAR: Was there an attraction to Jeff at all in the beginning?

Lisa: Yes. I met Jeff before I did Becky. I had a class with Mac but never talked to him. I sure wanted to know him though. Then, one day my friend Annette and myself were eating at Denny's when I saw Mac walk in with Jeff. Annette took a liking to Jeff but Jeff informed us that he was taken. We joined them at the table. Mac, Annette, and myself all squeezed in on one side of the booth while Jeff had a whole side to himself.

I liked Jeff from the beginning. I learned that he and Mac had been best friends since grade school. I thought Jeff was quite hot but at that time Mac had caught my attention. As they say, the rest is history.

Like I said, there was an attraction between Jeff and myself almost from the beginning. However, we respected our partners too much to push the envelope and fLIARt or tease each other too much. Looking back, we were sitting on a powder keg and it wouldn't have taken much to set it off.

We learned that to be a fact that night when Jeff accidentally saw me swimming naked in my pool.

LIAR: That night. Skinny dipping in your pool. Once you realized it was Jeff that had seen you and that it wasn't Mac arriving home early, why didn't you just tell him to take the putter and get out right now?

Lisa: I'm still trying to figure that one out three years later. I'll give you the best reason I can think of.

Every instinct about me told me to make him get the hell out. I was initially angry. I tried covering my bottom half with a pillow not big enough to cover both key areas of my nakedness.

While trying to keep my anger under control I was strangely turned on by the appreciative look Jeff had on his face as he stared at my breasts.

I could have walked past him and to my room and put on a robe...but I didn't. I just stood there. Finally, I was tired of covering up just my bottom half and so I just dropped the pillow on the floor and stood there...full frontal. He looked me over with a lust in his eyes that had me wanting him. He had already seen it all anyhow. Might as well give him a nice long show. By that time I was enjoying being an exhibitionist. I was no longer shy at all and I wanted him to get a long look.

He seem to pay a lot of attention to the hair between my legs. I had seen Becky naked before and knew she had bright red hair between her legs. My guess was that Jeff was enjoying seeing a thick dark muff.

He wanted to leave but I kept him in conversation. I was angry at the beginning but then I just pretended to be angry with him. I was kind of toying with him. He was turning me on so much with his hungry eyes.

I quickly took off his clothes. By this time he wasn't offering any objections.

We stood face to face looking at each other's naked body. I told him to sit down and I quickly sat on his lap...facing him...and getting right down to business.

He wanted it to last longer but I wanted him to fill me up. He did as he was told.

Looking back, it was a bad decision to do it behind our spouses' backs. That's the only thing I'd do differently. However, it did open the doors for the even greater friendship we enjoy today.

LIAR: Were you able to get rid of the feelings of things like jealousy and insecurities immediately?

Lisa: No. I think I took the longest to truly get comfortable with what was happening. Strangely enough, it was my idea to begin with. It was easier in theory than it was in practice.

LIAR: Did the others know about your insecurities?

Lisa: Jeff did. I didn't dare say anything to Mac since he was adamant that he didn't want to hear any negative remarks about it. Although it was Jeff and I that started it, we were the two that took the longest to fully accept it without feeling any jealousy.

Oddly enough, I didn't get jealous only when Mac was with Becky. I was jealous when Jeff was with Becky as well. I knew it was wrong...that's his wife for god's sake. I knew that if I didn't get a grip on these feelings that I would ruin it for us all.

My love for all three of them forced me to learn how to deal with it. Plus, there was Jeff and Becky's relationship with our girls. There was too much on the line...still is...for this to fail.

LIAR: How much did your experiences from watching your parent's marriage factor into your insecurities?

Lisa: A lot. I never had any intention of taking Jeff sexually before that night. As much as I desired him and fantasized about it, I knew there was a line that I couldn't cross.

Once it got crossed and we encouraged Mac and Becky to enjoy sex together as well, I immediately thought about my parents as cheaters and swingers.

I have never wanted that. I never will. If Mac came to me right now and wanted to join a swingers group I'd probably divorce him. I'd tell Becky she can keep him to herself forever.

That is something I've discussed at length with all three of them. I believe they're all being honest when they say they find having indiscriminate sex with strangers or casual acquaintances undesirable. It's also not safe. As women, Becky and I don't want to be seen only as easy lays. Our men appreciate both of us as great friends. Sex is just a bonus for us.

I love these three and I look forward to growing old together with them. I don't want to be like my parents are today...lonely and friendless.

LIAR: Lisa, you've been so candid tonight. I have one final question.

Lisa: Sure, I'll do my best to answer.

LIAR: Do you and Mac make love more to each other or than you do with Jeff or Mac does with Becky?

Lisa: Damn...good question. I'm trying to give you an honest answer. We don't swap partners in the strictest sense...that is, we don't get together just for the purpose of swapping. Many couples will only do it when all four are together. That's not us. We're free anytime and anywhere.

In other words, if I'm in bed with Jeff it doesn't mean that Mac is doing Becky at the same time. We have different schedules so except on weekends when all four of us are off work there's seldom time for an even swap. Even then, it doesn't always happen.

We have the freedom to do what we want when we want. It's more a matter of when it's convenient for any of us.

For example, each semester Jeff usually has two nights a week where his class won't dismiss until after 6 or 7 o'clock. Mac may stop by on his way home and see Becky. Sometimes it's just to talk, sometimes they screw.

Sometimes Mac will have a class or seminar to attend on a Saturday. In fact, it happens at least once a month. It's fun for Jeff to stop by on a Saturday morning. I'll still be in bed. I sleep in the nude and he'll surprise me by getting in bed naked with me. That usually leads to more fun and games.

We don't work on a sex schedule so I can't answer that question any better than that. If I had to guess, I'd say that we both probably have sex with the other's partner more than we do each other but nobody's complaining.

What's important is that even if that is a fact, none of us care. I know that sounds hard to believe but after what we've been through, it's the only way to make this work. No jealousies, hang-ups, insecurities, and most of all...continue to love each other and be happy for each other. We've all been through too much to screw it up.

LIAR: Okay, I apologize. I have a couple of follow-up questions. Is that okay?

Lisa: Sure, no problem.

LIAR: Do you always let your partners know either before you're going to have sex with the other's spouse or after it's happened?

Lisa: Usually after it's happened. We don't want any secrets even though we have this freedom. Besides, what would be the point of keeping it secret, right? Sometimes if I know that Mac is going to be alone with Becky that there is a chance that something could happen. He doesn't have to tell me but he usually does anyhow. Jeff and Becky do the same for each other as well. Also, I'm not naïve. I know that Mac probably enjoys sex as much with Becky...maybe even more...than he does with me. I've accepted that.

However, the same holds true for Jeff and I. As much as I love my husband, Jeff and I have great chemistry in the bedroom. I know he feels the same way. The beautiful truth is that no matter who's having sex together, we always love and enjoy our partner.

LIAR: Final questions...I know that you all have to be careful with your behavior when you're in a group setting with other friends and family. One, has there been a time when you've temporarily forgot to be discreet and did something that others would think odd between two people not married to each other? Two, how much affection do you show towards the other's partner when just the four of you are together? Do you have sex in front of each other? Just kissing and light foreplay? Three, have you been able to go somewhere that nobody knows you and the four of you can just act up and do whatever you want and not care who's watching?

Lisa: Damn, dude! That's one hell of a final question...or questions. (robust laughter)

LIAR: Thanks. I thought that you'd appreciate it. You seem like the perfect person to ask.

Lisa: Really? (more robust laughter) To answer the first question the answer is yes. We were at Jeff and Becky's house one night for dinner. Their youngest nephew, Brad, had shown up to borrow a couple of books from Jeff. He's a history major as well.

I was in the kitchen with Becky and Jeff came up behind me and squeezed my ass with one hand. Brad saw that. Jeff was quick witted. He looked at me and apologized; saying he wasn't looking and grabbed the wrong ass. He then reached over and grabbed Becky's ass. Brad shook his head and never said a thing.

I was guilty one time when Jeff came into the bank to my office. The door was open. It wasn't unusual for him to greet me with a hug even in front of other friends, family, or co-workers. I temporarily forgot where I was and gave him a nice kiss on the lips. Jeff pulled back and then I realized what I had done. Neither of us know if anybody from my bank saw it. If they did, they never mentioned it to me.

To answer the second question, we are quite affectionate with the other's partners when we're together. Kissing, holding, and even some foreplay is common. We've never had sex in the same room before. Neither of us wants that. Again, I am guilty of coming about as close to sex in front of the others.

One night we were swimming in our pool. Of course we haven't worn bathing suits at all in the three years we've been in this relationship.

Well, Jeff got out of the pool and began to dry off. The night was warm so we decided to sit around the patio table next to the pool and visit. I had already dried off and was helping Jeff dry off his package. I put his cock in my mouth and began giving him a blow job.

Jeff's cock responded immediately. I had forgotten that Mac and Becky were still in the pool and could see what I was doing. I had never done that in front of them before. Becky laughed and made a joke about it but I was embarrassed. We went to my room and I finished him off.

To answer the third question, the answer is a resounding YES. Last summer we went to Jamaica to Hedo. A lot of swingers go there but we were told that many non-swingers go as well and just enjoy the sexual freedom of the resort. We were able to do whatever we wanted to sexually. We enjoyed the atmosphere. Although we had no desire to participate in any of the group sex activities, we all admitted that it was fun to watch.

The ladies had a few propositions. We were told in advance that no means no. The club has zero tolerance for those that harass the women. We never had sex in public but we did engage in various acts of foreplay.

It was a great experience for us. Becky and I saw so many naked guys that week. Some not as impressive as our guys but there was one guy in particular that stood out. We both couldn't take our eyes off of his package. He was as thick as Jeff but at least 6 inches longer.

When it got hard Becky said that there's no way she'd ever try to take that much inside her small body. I don't think I'd try it either. God that thing was huge! Becky and I would both admit to you though that we would have enjoyed just playing with it.

We did enjoy being naked in front of the others. Becky and I have some exhibitionist tendencies. We didn't realize it until we began being nude in front of the guys so much. We've learned that over the past three years. Getting naked in front of a bunch of strangers was no big deal because so many other women were either topless or totally nude. Nearly all of the men were completely nude.

We've talked about going to a nudist resort someday. I wouldn't be surprised if we did that next summer. There are a few of them within an hour or two from our home.

We also went to Las Vegas one weekend shortly after we began to switch partners. For the first time we spent the night with the opposite partner. It was just for the first night. It was Becky's idea. As much as I enjoy Jeff as a lover, I'd always looked forward to having my Mac back with me when time to go to sleep.

The others were enthusiastic about it so I acquiesced to the desires of the majority. To be honest, there was no reason to be concerned anymore. Jeff and I enjoyed it so that we agreed to do it the second night as well. When we went to Hedo we spent the entire time with Jeff's stuff in my room and Mac's stuff in Becky's room

LIAR: That didn't cause any problems? What I mean is that even though everything is in the open, not spending even one night with your own spouse didn't cause any issues? I'm also curious about your exhibitionist tendencies but I promised no more question.

Lisa: Another question? Just kidding. Giving you a bad time. I'm kind of known for that. I'll answer both of them.

That's a fair question. The answer is that there was no problem at all. I looked forward to getting Mac back when we got home and Becky was all over Jeff on the plane ride back to Miami then on the other plane back to Los Angeles. Mac must have had her worked up.

We still spend the night with our own partners at home. There's just too many things that could go wrong...especially with unexpected guests or some emergency where we have to get up in the middle of the night. So, out of 365 nights a year, there are never more than a handful of overnight stays in the other's bed.

We're going to spend a week in Vegas during the New Year. I guarantee you that I'll have Jeff's baggage in my room the entire time. Mac's just as anxious to spend that time with Becky.

To answer the second part of that, our exhibitionist opportunities have been limited.

Prior to going to Las Vegas, both Becky and I had let our pussy hair grow out past the bikini line. For the two months before the trip, neither of us had bothered to trim the sides at all.