The Night That Changed Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a two piece bikini that barely covered anything. My dark pubes would stick out of my bottom and when I bounced around in the pool, sometimes one of my nipples would pop out. I'd quickly put it back in but by then the guys got a quick glance.

For Becky it was easier. She had a one piece that rode up high on her hips. Her red pubes stuck out on the sides. The bathing suit she had bought for the trip was too big up top. For her that's not hard to do. Once it gets wet it slides off her tiny tits and they can be seen underwater. She'd pretend to be embarrassed and cover them back up. In reality, it just made her hornier. Well, when I did it, it made me horny as well. I know the guys appreciated our willingness to show them how uninhibited we were.

We enjoy it but we also know we must be discreet about when and where we do that stuff. We enjoy the tease but we have no desire to go further. There is an element of danger if we're not careful.

At Hedo, our rooms were transparent. People could see whatever we did. Naked, taking a shower, having sex...you name it. We had to accept the fact that those passing by could see us.

LIAR: Thank you so much Lisa. Your candor and willingness to discuss such a variety of things is so much appreciated. You are so gracious...and funny.

Lisa: You're most welcome. I'd like to thank you as well for being on time, thoughtful, and patient as I rambled on at times.

LIAR: Rambling interviewees make for great print.

Lisa: Really? Then interview me any time you wish. I've got nothing to hide.

LIAR: Sounds like you don't like to hide anything...if you know what I mean.

Lisa: (laughing hard) Yeah, you've got a point there. Here, I'll give you a quick boob flash. (lifts up her blouse and bra and shows off an impressive set of tits). I don't mind doing that because there's no reason not to trust you.

LIAR: I wasn't expecting that but THANK YOU. Mac and Jeff are lucky men.

Lisa: Aww...you're so sweet. Let me get my keys so I can let you out of the bank.

LIAR: This wasn't planned but do you think I could interest the four of you in a group interview now? I know you'll want to check with them first, but you have my phone number. I'd like to see and talk to the four of you together. Do you think they'd agree to it?

Lisa: Probably, but I'll check to be sure. If so, you'd be welcome to come to our home and we'll order some pizza and sit on the patio deck and visit.

LIAR: Thanks, I hope to hear from you soon.

The next morning I received a call from Lisa. It was a unanimous decision to have me come over to Lisa and Mac's home. Pizza and chicken would be served and every one had enjoyed their one-on-one interviews. I got an extension on my deadline to pursue this from a group perspective.

The following Friday evening I arrived at the home of Mac and Lisa. It was a warm evening so I figured that my short pants and golf shirt would be adequate attire. It was more than adequate but I had worn a nice dress shirt and slacks for the other interviews. Lisa saw an opportunity to give me a good-natured hard time about my attire.

In fact, both Mac and Jeff were wearing t-shirts and loose fitting shorts. Becky was wearing a loose fitting tank top and white shorts that barely covered her ass. It wasn't difficult at all to sneak a peek and see her tiny breasts. In our personal interview, she was dressed very professionally since she had just met me from teaching kindergarteners.

The same could be said of Lisa. She had a very conservative outfit on when I did the individual interview. It was what would be expected from a female senior official of a bank.

On this night, Lisa had a white tight fitting sleeveless blouse that stretched over her ample bosom. She wasn't wearing a bra but that shouldn't have been too surprising since she had already flashed those tits at me. Since the material was fairly thin, I could make out her nipples through the semi-transparent top.

Her short pants were pink and hugged her hips well; accentuating her figure even better. I wasn't sure that was done as a tease for me or if that was their usual attire when the four of them were together.

The evening began with light hearted conversation that had little to do with their unique lifestyle. As I learned, all 4 of them had vast interests in life from the stock market, to being Angels season ticket holders, to the local homeless shelter. I also learned that all 4 of them volunteered annually serving Thanksgiving dinners to the homeless as well as volunteering time and groceries at a nearby food pantry that gives food baskets to the elderly and shut-ins.

After dinner we were led to the living room that featured a large sectional sofa; plenty large enough for the five of us to sit. The Jepson's home was very nice but not elegant. It's located in a gated middle class neighborhood and each home is well landscaped and maintained.

The Jepson backyard was completely private; which I discovered was common with most of the homes in that area. Each home was single story. Back in the early 1980s when these homes were built, one of the selling points was that a home owner could have a completely private backyard and there would be no two story homes so that each owner could be assured their privacy without the worry of a voyeuristic neighbor spying on them.

I began the group interview by tossing out questions and letting any or all of them answer if they desired.

TIR: What do you see as the biggest challenge that you all face in keeping this arrangement going for many years to come?

Becky: To me, and I think I can speak for all of us, it's the same challenge that a monogamous couple faces. What we do could be best described as poly fidelty. We are faithful and devoted to making this work.

Lisa: As you now know, this began with Jeff and I breaking the trust of our spouses. Thankfully we have loving and honest spouses. It also helped that they had harbored the same kind of sexual feelings towards each other that Jeff and I had hidden for years.

After the fact and after some sobering personal confessions with our own spouse (she began to become slightly emotional) well, let's just say that each of us had to eat a huge piece of humble pie. Pardon my shaky voice...it's just that as much fun as this has been, it didn't come without a lot of tears and humility.

LIAR: What was so humbling?

Mac: It was tough for me to accept the fact that there were areas that Jeff was more compatible with my wife than I was. However, this turned out to be true for all of us. We all feel blessed with the spouses we have, yet have to accept that we can't be all things for our spouses.

Jeff: What we realized was that we'd been practicing this for almost as long as the four of us have been together. As you know, Lisa and I have always done great together as conversationalists. That's because our interests and personalities are similar. Likewise, the same could be said for Mac and Becky.

Mac: But it hadn't manifest itself in a sexual manner until about 3 years ago. The sexual tension had been there but for the obvious reasons had never been acted upon.

Becky: There is one fact that we all agree on; whether it was Lisa coming on to Jeff, or me coming on to Mac or any of the men making the first move, none of us would have been strong enough to turn down an opportunity to make love with someone we loved almost as much as we did our own spouses.

LIAR: The tension was that high by then, huh?

Lisa: Oh hell yeah! We've talked about it in detail during the past three years. We regret not doing this at least 15 years ago.

LIAR: 15 years ago? Why not 25?

Mac: Well, younger couples aren't quite as confident and secure as more mature ones. We were deeply in love but knowing that Jeff could please my wife in ways that I couldn't would have been more than I could have handled. With age, experience, and maturity we become more secure.

Becky: Understand, I don't love Jeff any less than before. In fact, I've never loved him more. I know it seems like a dichotomy to some people but it takes a lot of trust for any of us to allow our spouses to spend the most intimate of times with someone else. In other words, I must trust not only Jeff but I must trust Lisa. The same holds true for Lisa and Mac.

TIR: Initially, did any of you doubt that this kind of arrangement could be a disaster?

There was a few moments of awkward silence before Becky finally responded.

Becky: I will only speak for myself but although I had a calm and confident exterior, I had my doubts. This is something I would have totally eschewed in my younger years. I enjoyed my time with Mac but I had some lingering moral issues that bothered me.

Jeff: The same here. It wasn't just my marriage. My friendship with Mac went back to our younger school age years. There was the fear of not only losing my wife, which was bad enough by itself, but the fear of losing my best friend in the world as well as Lisa. That's a lot of angst to deal with. I love Mac like a brother; in fact I'm closer to him than my own brother. In some ways that made it tougher when I carelessly violated his trust as well as Becky's.

Lisa: Exactly what Jeff said. Becky has been my very dearest friend for over 25 years. Losing both she as well as the love of my life would have been disastrous to me. (again choking back tears) I'm sorry, I'm easily the most emotional of the group but the fear of losing you three dear people cost me lots of sleep at the beginning. I love you all so much. I'm just thrilled that this worked so well.

Mac: I'll echo what they said. I think what helped push us over the top was these fears. We all knew the cost of failure and we knew the rewards for success. We knew what was at stake. That motivated us even more so to make this work.

Becky: The dynamics with the four of us is unique. The amount of love between us, even before this arrangement, was special. Looking back, I'm really surprised it took as long as it did to materialize like this.

TIR: What do you think would have happened if one of you had proposed an arrangement like this prior to that night with Lisa and Jeff? Would you have been as receptive or would it have created some irreparable damage to your friendships?

Mac: I've told the others this before but I'll repeat it for your benefit. I had thought about this many times before that first night. I tried to imagine a way to introduce the concept to everyone. I never mentioned it to my wife or to the others for the obvious reasons. I began entertaining these thoughts about 10 years ago.

Although I wasn't happy about what initially happened, after Lisa proposed what some would have called "revenge sex" I was internally excited at the possibility of finally getting to know Becky in the most intimate way possible. Of course I didn't let on to Lisa how excited I was. I had to play it cool.

Lisa: I'll admit to thinking about it but I figured that it had a snowball's chance in hell of ever happening. I was just going to be content with our role-playing in bed.

That night when I caught Jeff spying on me skinny dipping changed a lot for all of us. In the aftermath of our first sexual encounter and the subsequent confessions to our spouses, we were forced to come to grips with our most honest and intimate feelings for one another.

The one thing about my husband and Becky is that they are honest to a fault. They could have acted sanctimonious and held that one night of indiscretion over our heads. They could have dumped us and went on their own way...and it would have been hard to blame them.

Instead, they owned up to the festering feelings that they have suppressed for a long time. That was the impetus that sprung open the dialogue for all of us to open up and have a full disclosure about what we felt for one another.

Becky: You know what? I had to be honest with you all. After what had happened for me to lie and say that I didn't want Mac? I'd been craving more from him than just a hug and great conversation for so many years. I have to live with myself. I've never been happier than I have in the past three years.

Jeff: Seeing Becky this happy is worth it all to me. I'm not too keen on sharing my wife with anyone but Mac has proven to be the best kind of friend in the world and I am proud that he and Becky can enjoy themselves as they do. That sounds kind of screwy to many people but I don't care. It's the truth.

TIR: Would you recommend this lifestyle to others?

Jeff: No...at least not for most people. What I mean is that you have to look at the dynamics with us. The four of us are the closest of friends. How many married couples that have another couple as best friends can say that they are just as close to their friend's spouse as they are their friend?

We realize that what we have is rare. We appreciate it so much. This is why we've never considered any further swapping. I know that I can speak for all of us when I say we're very content with the status quo.

Also, what we have has been created by such a unique set of circumstances and four equally unselfish partners and personalities that are complimentary. The spouses that were initially wronged had the perfect deportment and temperament to handle such a thing.

In a marriage it takes two people 100 percent dedicated to making it work. Well, in this relationship, you just double the cooperation to four people. Every one of us must be equally determined. We can't afford a weak link.

Mac: Definitely.

Lisa: Without a doubt. Besides, I don't see how I could possibly love any other guys like I do these two. I know Becky has told me the same thing.

Becky: You betcha! I'm married to a great guy that I love so much and have a great friend like Mac that I can enjoy in every way also. It would be the epitome of selfishness to ask for anything more.

LIAR: Does anyone else know about your marital arrangements? Has anyone said anything suspecting something different?

Lisa: We've told only a select few...you found out, right? I've suspected that my parents have sensed something. They've made off-hand remarks in the past about how friendly we all are together. To be honest, I wouldn't care if they knew but at their age their minds aren't as sharp as they once were; especially Dad. I could picture him absent mindedly blurting out something.

Mom would probably understand. It was her one-night stand at the bar that introduced her to his swinging lifestyle. Mom has told me many times that she would have preferred that their marriage be monogamous but that she refused to sit at home and be the faithful wife while Daddy went out and played around.

That's just how Mom is. She never tried to keep her trysts quiet. She told Dad immediately afterward. Dad would promise that he'd stop and then get caught again. Mom never got caught; she confessed immediately. Many people that know both of us say that I inherited that attitude of not taking shit from anyone; even my spouse. I think Mac would agree.

Mac: (laughing) No shit! That's what I love about her. That's what I love about both of these ladies. Lisa may be more vocal and emotional but Becky has no problem standing up for what she thinks is right. Becky can get things done using more subtly. Both Jeff and I admire that they are like they are.

LIAR: One other question about your decision to permanently swap. This is directed more towards Mac but I welcome everyone's contribution.

Mac, you're the one that was so emphatic that if you were going to swap partners that you didn't want to hear one more word of dissension. You've been described as the quietest one of the four. Why did you pick that moment to be so assertive, almost to the point of being contentious, to make that point? It seems like tension were still a bit high at the time. It seems to me that could have triggered a hostile and divisive response from everyone.

Mac: You are right, it could have. Ever since Becky and I had finished our first love making time together, I knew that there was no going back to the way it was before. It was Jeff and Lisa's idea to do this and Becky and I agreed to it.

There was no way I could be around Becky again after that night and not want to kiss her and hold her in a way that I'd never done before. I knew I wouldn't be content to never share that kind of intimacy again.

As soon as we got into the pool, I knew that we had passed that point of no return. Others, including Becky, may have thought about it but I wasn't going to have any of it. I remembered how long I had withheld my true feelings for Becky. I wasn't going to hide those feelings anymore.

Jeff: I remember that Lisa and I were kind of pissed but held our tongues. Mac wasn't asking for our opinion about it. He was telling us how it was going to be. I've known Mac for over 40 years and he's never talked to me like that. We've argued before like all friends do but nothing like that. It wasn't just me, he was talking to his own wife AND my wife like that.

Becky: He shocked me. I had no idea that he was going to say that. I didn't care much for his tone of voice but I agreed with him whole-heartedly. Looking back, we all realized that he was right. We were either going to go all in or stop it completely. Stopping it completely wasn't a logical option considering the strong feelings of love and lust we had for our best friend's spouse.

LIAR: Tell me about that Hedo trip. What possessed you to go to a notorious place for swingers although you had no intention of swinging?

Becky: We were confident that we wouldn't be tempted to join others in orgies. Also, Mac had read several reviews about that place and it was a popular place for non-swingers as well. Many people just enjoy the weather and the freedom of not being required to wear clothes.

Lisa: I had to trust the others when they said they had no intention or desire to hook up elsewhere. They were very true to their word. We got propositioned a few times but everyone understands than NO means NO. We never had to say NO a second time to anyone.

Becky: We did hear a few comments, or should I say compliments on our appearances. Lisa and I noticed a few stares our way but neither of us cared. If they wanted to look, then we hoped that it made them horny and that their partners benefited. Most of the women's genitals were either completely shaved or had tiny landing strips. Mine and Lisa's full bushes stood out. A lot of men admitted to finding it sexy.

LIAR: Did you watch some of the sexual activity?