The Night That May Happen... Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a passionate night of play.
958 words
4.04
11.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knows of my wants, my desires. I write them down to share, to remind her, to encourage her...

The night starts simple enough. She makes dinner, a simple meal that we received in the mail. Nothing like trying new things for dinner to start a night of exploration. We finish the meal with light flirting. I clean up the dishes while she goes upstairs and freshens up. Afterwards I head up the stairs and join her.

She has a small plug laid out for me on the bed. I remove my clothes and apply some lube to the toy. It takes a moment to slide it in, a little resistance at first.

She has drawn a hot bath; hottest our water heater will allow. A small, scented bath bomb is added to the water. It dissolves quickly around her naked body as she lies in the water. Slowly she leans forward allowing me to slide in behind her.

The water is hot on my skin. She leans back into me, my heart races as our bodies make contact. We relax together, caressing each other's skin. We flirtatiously discuss our day, continuing from the conversation during dinner.

As the water cools we make a move to the bedroom. Next to where the plug was, are more toys. She points to a larger one.

I follow her direction and remove the small plug. This one is larger, much larger, she knows that I can take it so there is little need to step up slowly. After covering it in lube, I slowly press it slowly into my ass. I can feel myself expand as it fills my ass more than first one.

She watches all of this with a smile, a sultry smile, one that shows she has been waiting for this.

Other items lay about the room. On the floor is a blanket with a foam wedge lying on it. A harness is laying on the bed. An array of dildos for the harness are in order on the dresser. Her eyes follow the line of toys from small to large. A smirk comes across her face in similar fashion as she glances over to me.

The new plug is solidly in position. I walk over to her and we kiss passionately.

Her hand traces my body until it comes down to the plug. Tap, tap, tap, she raps her finger on the end. She loves that part, knowing I can feel each tap deep inside.

She steps away and picks up one of the smaller dildos. Loading it in the harness she motions for me to help her.

I guide the harness around her legs as she steps through the loops.

The dong flops around as she moves everything into place. Her hands pull the straps back cinching the harness snug to her body. After taking a moment to admire herself in the mirror she turns to me.

"I think it's time for you to get into position."

I lay down on the wedge with my head down and my legs in the air. My cock is now pointing down toward my face.

She kneels down beside me. Her right hand caressing my cock, her left is placed near my mouth. She offers up her fingers for me to suck, first one, then two and so on. Her other hand wraps around the girth of my cock, feeling its hardness. She just holds it, feeling the heat.

She pulls her fingers away from my mouth, now dripping with saliva and adds her own spit to the mix. The very wet hand takes place of her hand on my cock. She slathers it with the juices, our juices.

She begins speaking in a soothing almost cooing voice. "This is what you wanted right?" Her hand slides up and down the shaft.

"Yes baby, please..." I almost beg.

Her grip stays solid against my cock as she toys with the head using the fingers of her other hand. She begins to play with me. Alternating between strokes, fingers tapping on the plug, I am now her toy and she enjoying every second of it. Her actions bring me ever closer but she is aware. Backing off anytime she sees my queues. She is in complete control.

"Please baby, let me cum. I need it so badly, make me your little slut!" I stammer breathlessly.

Her enjoyment continues for what seems hours. I am lost in ecstasy barely able to speak. I know deep inside that only minutes have passed but it doesn't matter. I see her face, watch as she is lost in her revelry. Buttons are pressed and my eyes begin to roll. She toys with me now.

"Why should I let you cum baby? If I do what ever will we do with it?"

We both know exactly where it will go, straight down my wanting mouth.

I open my mouth in response, sticking my tongue out for her.

She knows I am ready. Her pace quickens on my cock. Her voice even more sultry, I can hear the smile in it. She is enjoying every moment of this. "I am going to pump every bit of this right down your throat. Are you ready my little Slut?"

My tongue stays outstretched as I grunt.

She then says excitedly, "Yes, baby, you may cum. Taste your smooth, thick load!"

My cock erupts. Shot after shot pumps out.

Her hand slides in the path and begins catching each spurt of my juices.

I open my eyes in confusion expecting to have been bathed in my own load.

She looks down and answers the question in my eyes, "Not yet my dear, I am far from done with you."