The Night the Lights Went Out In San Francisco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ravenswood
ravenswood
109 Followers

"Maggie?" Dr. Hughes began. "When was your last monthly?"

I sat up and I stared at him blankly. I couldn't remember. Mikie and I had been so engrossed with this new thing we have been experiencing that I just didn't think about having a period or not.

"I don't remember Dr. Hughes, I'm sorry," I said to him. "Why?"

He stood up and began to listen to my heart and asked me to cough and he looked into my eyes and ears and nose and down my throat. I had no earthly idea what he was doing.

"Well, Maggie my dear it seems that you are going to have a baby," he said with a smile in his voice.

"Ah-h-h, Dr. Hughes, Cole's been gone for 6 months I can't be pregnant," I said trying to make logic out of what was going through my mind.

"Maggie I know when Cole died I was there, remember?" he said.

I shook my head up and down but I was still confused. "How could I...

Oh crap...be pregnant?" I thought to myself.

My brain was going a million miles an hour. All of a sudden it hit me I was going to have my son's baby.

He examined me further and did the dreaded pelvic exam that I so hated.

All I could think of was to get home and tell Mikie. Exactly what was I going to say?

'Hi honey how was your day.....Mother's pregnant with your baby,' oh yeah that will work, I thought to myself.

I continued with trying to talk to the doctor and do this conversation in my head both at the same time. Neither were working out very well I must say.

The doctor continued to tell me about what I could be expecting and then another wave of nausea hit me as I bent over and threw up in my lap covered by the examination gown.

Dr. Hughes stood and gave me a damp clothe as I sat there feeling like a defenseless child. He sat back down and wrote out a few prescriptions and he told me what was for what and then he helped me off the table and as I went into the changing room he asked me if there was something I wanted to tell him?

I couldn't think of anything off the top of my head so I said, "Nope, I think I've got it covered, Doc."

"No Maggie, I don't think you do," he said with a knowing tone in his voice.

As I step from the changing room back out the doctor was sitting on his stool and had his arms folded across his chest in a very parental way.

"What in the heck are you talking about Dr. Hughes?" I said.

"You said yourself that Cole has been gone for 6 months, right Maggie?" he began.

"Yes, roughly Doctor, why?" I questioned.

"Ah Maggie, you are just about a month pregnant. Now call me crazy but unless Cole came back from the dead I find it very strange that you are pregnant," he said.

My face turned about 10 shades of red. I felt like he knew that Mikie and I had been making love all summer long. But how could he. He wasn't God, only a doctor.

"You don't have to tell me anything it's your choice dear. Just know I'm here if you want to talk," he said in a very comforting tone.

"Thank you doctor but I'm ok," I said. I wasn't going to tell my doctor that I'd been making love with my 19 year old son all summer long and now I would be having his baby. That would be a first, even for this city.

I got down stairs and my mind was speeding ahead to tonight. Just how would I explain this to Mikie? Would he be happy or feel trapped. "Maybe I should consider an abortion," I thought to myself. But no that would be murder. I may not be Catholic but I believe that killing a baby is the same as pulling the trigger on a gun aimed at some ones head. I couldn't do that to myself or this baby or to Mikie.

Before I knew it I was at the drive through at McDonald's ordering a late breakfast. I pulled over into the parking lot and just sat there and ate while I practiced scenarios in my head. As I took the last bite of eggs I said out loud,

"Just wing it kid. Either Mikie will stay or he will go. But I will have you little one forever," as I held my arm across my belly.

Then tears began to roll down my cheeks as I pulled into the driveway of our house. I couldn't just let Mikie leave. I thought maybe he will be happy. We can have this baby together and live a happy loving life together.

I didn't see Mikie's motorcycle at the back of the driveway and when I got up the stairs and into the foyer I just wiped my face on my sweater and went into the kitchen.

"Pull yourself together, Maggie," I told myself.

I walked into the kitchen. As I reached for the refrigerator door I head Mikie call out, "Mother is that you?"

"Yes, baby boy it's me," I said as I smiled.

He came around the corner from the basement and picked me up in his strong arms as he planted a nice wet, warm kiss on my lips.

"Where were you Mom?" he asked. "I was worried about you."

"I went to the doctor's office this morning since I have been feeling like total crap," I said to him as he ran his over active lips down my neck and across my shoulder.

Mikie put me down on one of the bar stools by the breakfast bar as he grabbed an apple from the bowl and sat down next to me. "So what did he say? Are ya gonna live, Mom?"

Then my brain clicked into gear as I thought just do it.....

"Mikie, Mother is...is...pregnant with your baby." It all came out of my mouth as if it were one word.

Mikie had taken one bite from the apple and then I hit him with this as his jaw dropped and he sat there staring at me.

"Mom, did you just tell me you are going to have MY baby?" Mikie said.

"Yep, it looks like that is what's happening here," I smiled to him.

Mikie jumped up off the stool threw the apple into the air and began to scream and howler as he went running around the house saying, "We're having a baby...Mom & I are having a baby."

I thought to myself well this is a reaction I didn't expect. He is actually happy I'm pregnant. I began to cry because I was so happy. Mikie came back into the kitchen as he picked me up and carried me upstairs.

"You need to stay in bed. I will cook for you and clean the house and take care of you for the next.......however long it's gonna be," he said with this huge smile on his beautiful lips.

"Baby boy, I'm fine only pregnant not dieing," I said as I smiled at him.

"So Mikie, are you happy that we are having a baby?" I asked.

"I'm ecstatic Mom. I couldn't be happier," Mikie said with a smile bigger than his lips.

He was just gliding on a cloud. I was making my son this happy just by giving him a child. He made me stay in bed that whole day. He brought me dinner and hooked up the extra TV for me to watch. And then when I was so exhausted he climbed into the bed next to me and kissed me and held me for hours.

My hand went from his chest down and brushed against his cock through the shorts he was wearing. Within a moments time Mikie was as hard as a rock.

"Oh Mother," he whispered against my cheeks.

"Mikie you make me so happy baby boy," I said softly.

"Ah-h-h Mom, are we going to be able to make love or do we have to wait until the baby is born?" Mikie asked.

"We can make love, how do you think you got here?" I laughed.

"Mom, you know what I mean," he said a little bashfully.

"Mikie we have made love in ever position humanly possible in ever room in this house. Why wouldn't we be able to make love up until the day your child decides to be born?" I ask him.

"I don't know," Mikie said. "I just want you to be alright" he continued.

"I didn't tell Dr. Hughes that you are the baby's father. He may have a problem with that," I said as Mikie held me close to his chest.

"If he does it's his problem not ours. We will find another doctor that DOESN'T have a problem with this," he said.

Mikie ran his hands up to my breast as he lifted my t-shirt away from my skin and called out, "Hey baby this is your Daddy speaking. How's it going in there?"

I began to laugh as I decided to play the baby's part. "It's rather dark in here Dad. Can you get me a lamp or a candle? And it's so wet I feel like I'm gonna drowned."

We were both laughing so hard I felt like I was going to wet myself. I pulled back from Mikie as I began to swing my legs to the floor.

He got a stern look on his face as he asked, "Just where do you think you are going young lady?"

"Sorry baby boy, Momma's got to pee," I said as I smiled at him.

Mikie stood and lifted me up as he carried me to the bathroom. "Oh I can see this happening for another 8 months," I thought to myself.

He let my feet hit the floor long enough to put my ass on the toilet and do what I had to do and then he carried me back to the bed.

"Mikie, as much as I love all this attention you can't stay home all day from college and carry Momma to the bathroom and such for another 8 months."

I said as I pulled him close to me for a sweet kiss.

"Watch me Mom," Mikie said just like a stubborn kid.

"Mikie," I said, "you need school so you can support me and our baby."

Mikie sat back on the pillows and made a face as he said, "yeah I know Mom."

I didn't want him to feel trapped so I thought I'd give him an easy out.

"Honey if you don't want to have a baby yet Momma can have an abortion."

Holy crap, I thought he was going to have to total conniption fit when he heard that.

"Oh no-o-o-o, you will not abort our baby," he said as if I had said I was going to kill the governor.

"Okay, okay I won't," I said as I looked into his sweet face. "But are you absolutely positive you want me to have your baby?" I said as I searched his face.

"Mom, I love you and I love our baby. I want to have my babies with you, no one else, do you understand me?" he said as serious as he could manage.

He leaned forward and held me as tight as he could. I think he was afraid he would break me if he held me tighter. "Oh Gawd Mom I love you so much," he said as he pressed his face into my shoulder.

"Mikie I love you to, more than I can say," I whispered.

Mikie pulled me against him, his tongue slipped between my lips and his hands caressed my tits as my hand brushed against his cock. "I want to give this baby a sister or a brother just as soon as we can," he laughed.

"Can I have this one first before we make any plans to have more please," I said as I chuckled.

We held each other for what seemed like hours. The sun had set and it was dark out when the phone ran. Before I could move to answer it Mikie stirred and whispered "I love you Mom".

I reached for the phone as I said "I love you too baby boy."

Mikie hugged me to his chest as I ran my fingers threw his hair. I dropped the phone as I felt his lips caress my neck. He reached over and said into the receiver "Call back later please," and hung it up.

His hands ran up my back as we shared kiss after kiss. Our lips burning with the same desire that made this little life I was carrying. As I looked up into Mikie's sweet face I could see the passion in his eyes. These beautiful eyes that looked so much like his Father's.

His lips were down onto my breasts as his cock pressed against my belly.

His skin seared mine as he touched me with his hand. The palms of his hands were so soft against my skin. I gasped as I felt the sensations growing deep in my belly. Deep in my belly just like his baby.

When Mikie moved to slide his hard cock inside my wetness I just exhaled with the wonderful feelings it made. He moved steadily in and out of my pussy. I could feel the throbbing of his manhood as he pumped into me. Sometimes deep, sometimes just a little. His lips latched onto a nipple as he began to suck and still moving deep into my belly.

"Oh Mikie," I sighed as I felt him moving inside of me. "Oh-h-h baby, you...you...make me feel so incredible inside." I sighed against his face.

Mikie moaned and sighed as his orgasm built deep inside of his balls, the blood surging through his body as he pounded against mine.

Mikie and I lived a rather boring existence.....we have had a total of 5 wonderful children together. 2 boys and 3 girls including a set of twins. If you enjoyed this story please vote or send me some feed back.

Thank you and Blessed Be!

ravenswood
ravenswood
109 Followers
12