The Night The Police Came

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gag was removed and I cried at the thought of how I must look. I could picture my own waste all over me and I was so ashamed of myself. The cold water from a water hose stirred me from my own self?pity. The gag was taken off of me and I was sprayed from head to toe with the cold water. I had taken all I could. I felt as if I couldn’t take anything else.

“STOP!” I screamed. “I’ll tell you anything, just please stop this. Please” I said I cried again. My body convulsing was terror again.

“There, there my child.” It was the crackling and calming voice again his hands soothed my cheeks. “ Have you finally realized that you must obey me? Are you ready to tell me what they want to know?”

“Yes, anything, just make them stop this. Please?” I said, half screaming half whispering. “Help me!” and I began to loose my mind. I couldn’t think straight. But before they could ask anything, I started telling them of everything I could think of that I had ever done wrong in my life. I even remember telling them things I didn’t remember doing wrong. My whole life poured from me like someone had cut me open. And when I had told them everything I could think of I took a deep breath and the whole world darkened. I felt as if I crawled inside myself and went to sleep. I felt nothing and lay there shaking and quivering, waiting to die.

“Karenda! Wake up! Karenda!” I heard someone say. “Open your eyes girl. Open them right now Karenda!”

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Master sitting in front of me. I was at home, on the couch. I was dressed and warm. I grabbed him and hugged him tight and cried harder than I ever had.

“Whoa, little one. What’s wrong?” he asked me as he pulled me away so he could look at me.

I just looked at him as if he wasn’t real. Then I glanced around the room and I spotted the police office sitting in a chair with a drink in his hand. And the sight made me jump back into Master’s arms and scream.

“Shhh little one. What is wrong with you? That’s my friend over there. Remember he came by a little while ago? You pure passed out when you saw him and hit your head. Does it hurt? Want me to take you to the doctor? Baby, are you ok?” he asked me. He was always so concerned for me.

I looked at him again in disbelief. Had I dreamed what had just happened? Was it possible it didn’t happen? He held me close again. “I am here hunny. Master would never let anything happen to you.” He said to me and when I glanced over his shoulder at his friend, he only smiled.

“Well, now that we know she is ok, I had to get back to work, Josh. Good seeing you again and it was nice to meet you Karenda. I am sorry you had such an accident though. And next time, we won’t need a water hose will we?” He said as he winked and was out the door.

12