The Night They Watched Pearl Harbor

Story Info
Movie brings couple closer together.
1k words
3.11
24k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was starting out like every other day except today I had to run my brother’s store all day and night. He is off at a convention in Milwaukee until Monday. I have been running his store for two days now. Today I do not have my daughter with me. It is Saturday and we are having a Harry Potter tournament. Joe is supposed to run it. He didn’t get to go to the convention this year so instead he is keeping me company at the store.

Well everything has gone really good today Joe says. Yeah it has Nicole replies. I think I am going to go ahead and lock up. Would you like to stay and watch Pearl Harbor with me? Asked Nicole. I really should be getting home but I do not have Keegan tonight so I will stay.

Nicole tells everyone on the computers that she is closing in five minutes. Ryan and Parker complain that they don’t have a ride can they get one from her. She tells them no that she had a lot to do around there so it would be a while before she got to leave. Eventually the boys found a ride with one of the other kids. So after they finally leave Nicole makes sure everything is locked up.

She turns out the lights to the front half of the store. She goes back to pull the futon’s footrest out. She starts the movie then she realizes it would be better with a low dim of a light so she goes looking for a couple of candles that they had there from a power outage. She lights the candles and puts them on the TV and proceeds to turn all the lights out.

Joe is comfortable on the futon when she gets back. She sits next to him to watch the movie. As the movie is playing he slowly puts his arm around he upper shoulder. She did not reject but replied but putting her hand resting on his upper thigh. She slowly start’s to move her hand back and forth up and down his thigh. He starts to rub her shoulder. They both do not want to read the signals wrong so they are being cautious.

They sat there for a while. Joe moved his big warm hand onto her breast. After about five minutes he moved his hand slowly up to the opening in her shirt and slipped it in between her breast and bra. With his fingertips he teases her nipple. She slowly creeps up his thigh to his crotch rubbing his growing penis.

A phone starts to ring. She realizes it was her cell phone so she had to answer it. It was her mother. She had called to let her know that her daughter had fallen asleep so she could leave the store open late. Even though she had already closed. She tells her mother she’ll close it in a couple of hours and then come home. He grabs the phone and hangs it up. He grabs her and plants the most passionate kiss that she ever had in her life on her. It made her lose all feeling in her outer extremities. He picks her up and sets her on the counter. Then he proceeds to undress her starting with her shoes and socks as he starts rubbing her feet and nibbling on her toes. He pulls her pants off slowly while kissing down her leg and up the other. As he passes her wet panties he kisses them. With both hand he slowly removes her shirt. She removes his shirt slowly over his big chest, while she rubs her hands all over it. She kisses and nibbles on his nipples. She then proceeds to kiss down the little hairy trail from his belly button to his penis. She unbuttons his pants as she slides down off the counter. She pulls down his pants and under ware kissing the tip of his penis with her warm lips. She opens her mouth and slightly starts to suck up and down on his long shaft. She hears him moaning in pleasure.

He puts her back up on the counter and takes of her panties. He licks up her leg and proceeds to stick his warm tongue on her clit teasing her. She is moaning and knocking stuff off of the counter top. She cannot control her tingling body. He pulls her a little closer as he pushes into her very hot wet pussy. She feels the first stroke it like heaven had opened its doors. As he goes in deeper she screams and scratches his back. He contuses to penetrate, slowly at first then a little faster.

They stop to change position he takes her to the futon were she gets on her knees. From behind her he messages her chest and they kiss. He then bends her over and puts that hot long shaft in. As he push’s it in harder and harder she looses control and lets out load moaning almost screaming.

He stops to change positions and she sucks on that throbbing hard shaft. He clinches on to her hair moaning. He lay’s her down roughly she opens her legs and tells him to stick it in now. He sticks it in a little and pulls it out teasing her. He pushes it in deeper and deeper. She starts to scream right there right there. They are both coming unglued about to hit that ultimate climax. He pushes harder and harder as she screams is pain but please as she releases all she can. As he feels her coming all around his penis he feels his climax coming. He yells in pleaser for his success in his climax.

They both lay next to each other enjoying what they had just shard. The movie has been over for a while. They both decided to get home to there kids and get some well-deserved rest. They clean up the mess from her knocking stuff off the counter. They are both outside the door to the store as she locks it. He walks her to the car and plants a kiss to remember on her. They will see each other again tomorrow when she has to watch the store again.