The Night Visitor

Story Info
His fantasy becomes (too?) real.
3.5k words
4.21
17.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldbonze
oldbonze
12 Followers

Chapter 1

".. but you will spend the rest of your life as a plaything for me and my friends. Now open your mouth I need to..."

CLICK

"What was that?"

Dickie Johnson's head popped up off the pillow leaving his favorite fantasy behind. Had he just heard a noise? It sounded like a key in his apartment's door's lock. Dickie would have gotten up to investigate but he was tied down pretty good. His feet were locked in cuffs, and spread apart with a 24 inch bar. The bar itself was tied in a very tight complex knot to the base of his bed frame. It would take a lot of maneuvering to get into position to untie that knot. Once he did that he would have to get off the bed with the spreader bar still in place and find the key to the cuffs. He had mixed the lock's key with a few dozen others and then spread keys all over the apartment. He had no idea where the right one was.

CLICK

"Fuck that sounded like the deadbolt."

He couldn't see or cry out since he was blindfolded and had a rubber ball gag in mouth. He was mostly naked except for the black stockings, bra and garters he had put on. He wasn't sure why he put woman's underwear on. He wasn't interested in looking like a woman, but he liked the idea of the humiliation. He pretended to be forced to where the ladies delicates while pretending to be tied up. He also had a butt plug up his ass. It was from a set of 3. It was the smallest.

CLICK

"Holy shit! I know that was the sound of the front door closing."

CLICK CLICK CLICK

He heard the click click click of a footsteps heading towards his bedroom. In a minute he knew there was someone standing next to his bed. He felt them, heard them breath. He squirmed to get up but each of his hands were locked in cuffs which had stockings tied to them tightly. He had attached a board to his headboard. The board had two small holes in it. The stockings were filled with ice and then passed through the holes and attached to his cuffs. He could not begin untying, unlocking or unplugging himself until the ice melted. And his past experience told him that was at least an hour away. As he fretted through all his problems a flash of light seeped in from around his blindfold then another and another. He realized whoever was out there was taking pictures.

He felt a pair of hands touching the side of his head pulling something down over his face. It was a pair of woman's panties. Warm and wet, his tormentor positioned the crotch right over his nose. Despite his fear the scent gave him an instant erection. A moment later he heard the buzz of a vibrator. Instantly it was up against his cock. Nothing gentle; just a constant pressure under the head. He moaned through his gag, he was past the point of no return in a minute and exploded a few seconds later. His cum went all over him. It even reached his face. His visitor did nothing else to him. He heard her(?) in the apartment for about five more minutes before the door opened and closed. He heard the locks being reset.

It was an hour before he was able to free his hands; it took another half hour to undo the knot on the spreader bar. Fifteen minutes later he found his key and totally freed himself. He began searching his apartment; looking for anything amiss. On his kitchen counter he found a handwritten note .

"Richard, Tomorrow night same time same thing. You are to be self bound and blindfolded like you were this evening. Do not try to cheat. I know who your boss is (his bosses name and email address followed) I know who your mother is (her name, home address and phone number followed) and I made a copy of your email address book. The pictures I took are quite clear and your tattoos leave little doubt as to who the person in the picture is. Be sure to include the panties on your face and use the next size butt plug."

"What was that saying" he thought. "Be careful for what you wish for. You just might get it?

Chapter 2

Dickie spent the entire day at work telling himself he wasn't going to put up with being blackmailed. It was all a bluff. He would simply wait in his apartment for her (at least he hoped it was a her) and tell her it wasn't going to happen. Maybe take a picture of her coming into his apartment and threaten to go to the police with the evidence that she broke into his apartment. That she was some sort of stalker...

Dickie thought about all this as he laid self tied in his bed. Confrontations were not one of his strong areas. He cheated a little with 3 instead of 4 ice cubes and the knot holding the spreader bar to the bed was much less complex. He also knew where the key to the ankle cuffs was. But he had to use the larger butt plug. It took a lot of lube, but it was in there good and tight. He imagined it would hurt coming out, but that was a long time off. He tried to settle his nerves with a fantasy about being the slave of a group Las Vegas showgirls who walked around naked but with humongous head pieces but it didn't work. He was nervous and his dick was very flaccid.

Click

The front door was unlocked. Dickie's penis stirred.

Click

The deadbolt was unlocked. It was semi erect now.

Click.

The door opened and closed. Blood was pumping into the organ.

Click Click Click

Footsteps came down his hall slowly until he could feel someone standing over him. His cock was hard enough to hammer nails.

She did nothing at first. She just seemed to stand there. Maybe she was holding a knife or the camera -or his own cock; Dickie wasn't positive of the gender yet. Then he heard movement. She was leaning aver him examining the ice release. As she did this her breast touched his face. It was bare and the nipple was hard. Next he felt her move down to the base of the bed and felt tugs on the spreader bar. He realized that she knew his bondage was a step down from last nights. He heard her walk away and heard going through his kitchen. He hoped she planned on rewarding his cleverness. Maybe covering his dick with whip cream and slowly licking it off. Dickie was an optimist. He heard her come back to the room and then "smack" something hard hit his cock. It hurt and he tried to cover up but that was impossible. Ten more blows came down on it. She covered all sides of it. Then she switched to his nipples. A dozen hard on each one followed by pinching and twisting. While still twisting one of them she brought her mouth very close to his ear and said.

"Do you understand?" she said in a whisper.

He knew she meant that he would be punished if he disobeyed. He nodded his head vigorously but she held tight to his nipple for another 10 seconds before giving it one last savage twist.

A moment later she climbed up on the bed and straddled him. He felt her hot wet pussy on his stomach. He heard the vibrator being turned on. He waited for it, but it never came. Instead he felt her using it on herself. Her sex began vibrating on his stomach. He felt her juices start running down his sides, he heard her breathing get heavy and gentle moans started deep in her throat. The breathing got heavier, the moans got louder, she began to rock back and forth. Dickie could do nothing. He could feel her juices and her heat, he could smell her cunt, hear her moans turn into load curses.

"Motherfucker cocksucker shit fuck cunt fuck fuck..." And then she exploded She nearly bounced off the bed. Her body released a torrent of hot smelly fluid all over him. Her orgasms most have gone on for 30 seconds before subsiding. She collapsed onto him and didn't move for five minutes. Dickie hoped she wasn't dead.

She slid down to his side and whispered into his ear;

"Don't speak."

With that she removed his gag, and then immediately covered his mouth with hers. Dickie was 27 and never had a woman's tongue in his mouth. This one was long and active. She drew his tongue into her mouth and bit down hard on it. It was pain but it was good. Her right hand reached down and grabbed his hard cock and began pumping it. It didn't take long. His orgasm erupted all over him, mixing with the juices left from climax. She did not stop, her tongue kept probing him, her hand kept pumping. His super sensitive cock was a new torment but he did not have the energy to try to resist. Then she stopped.

He felt something on his stomach. Something flat scrapping across him. Was she cleaning him up? That was unexpected, but maybe she liked him and...

Then he felt a large plastic spoon pushed into his mouth, This is what she had beaten him with, It was now filled with both their fluids and she was feeding them to him. He had very little resistance in him at this point. The next scoop she dumped on his face and then took several pictures. She replaced the gag, climbed off the bed. He heard her leave the room. He had no choice but to swallow the mess in his mouth, He heard her leave. Fifteen minutes later he was free.

He was sweaty and covered with cum and in desperate need of a shower but he wanted to see if there was another note. There was and a small package too.

"Richard, Tonight was the only time you will ever receive such a mild punishment for disobedience. It was a warning. Take it seriously.

For tomorrow night you will have your body shaved. No hair below your head. Skip the woman's wear, I want you completely naked and lying on your stomach . Do not bind your legs. Use the same butt plug, but we will be moving up soon. Don't put the gag on, you know not to speak. Do not change your sheets. I want you to smell me all night. Do not use your ice release, use the contents of this box."

On the ground floor of his apartment building, she sat wearing a terrycloth robe and drinking a glass of wine. She was still warm from the shower and wobbly legged from her adventure. She opened up her laptop and clicked on an icon. After a moment the screen came up. She looked down on the very messy bed. A moment later Dickie came into the room. In his hand he held the two pair of police issue handcuffs he had found in the box. He put them on his nightstand and climbed into bed. He reached up and turned off the light. The screen went dark.

Chapter 3

Ms. Carol Steiner was a forty-ish woman with dyed short curly red hair. She was cursed with small breast but a fat ass. Most men did not give her a second look if they even looked once. Four years ago she inherited an apartment building that gave her a very comfortable income. While having some of the apartments renovated she met a contractor 5 years her junior who quickly seduced her. They were married shortly afterwards. Down deep inside she knew it was about the money but it was nice to have someone around to talk to and the sex was great... well at least good at first but after a year it seemed to get pretty wham, bam thank you ma'am. Sexy outfits got a poorly disguised smirk. Talk of toys or even oils were quickly and harshly dismissed. It got down to about twice a week, her on all fours, him taking her from the rear. Sometimes she came. He didn't seem to care. Well, it was better then nothing. At least that was what she told herself until the day she found a receipt for an expensive lunch at a time he said he was playing golf with his buddies. She hired a private detective who told her what she already knew. Her husband had been fucking everything in sight. The lunch had been with a 22 year old stripper. He was also a regular at a expensive whorehouse. Sometimes he would treat his friends. It was all her money. She threw him out. He sued. It was very ugly. She had to give him a large settlement. She had some resentment.

That was about a year ago. Two week ago she had a problem with her laptop and brought it in for repairs. That evening she remembered that she still had his old laptop and thought she would use it to check her e-mail. When she was done she decided she would get rid of all of his crap. There wasn't much on the pc other then some fairly tasteless porno and a folder labeled RMT. Opening it she saw four icons labeled "CAM1, CAM2, CAM3, CAM4" She clicked on them.

CAM1 brought up a black screen, but not a blank screen. She thought she could make out the outline of something.

CAM2 brought up a view of a bedroom. No one was in it. The camera view was from the side and a little higher then the bed. On the opposite wall from the camera was a window. She recognized it as a window in this very apartment building.

CAM3 was a view from above looking down at a bathroom and tub. She couldn't tell which apartments they were but could guess. Her x had renovated 4 apartments. These must be them. She went onto the next camera. This one was a bit of a shock.

CAM4 was looking down on a bed from across the room. A young man sat on the end attaching something to his ankle. After a second she realized he was attaching his leg to a bar. The other leg already attached. With his legs firmly locked into place he laid back. It was then she realized that he was wearing garters and stockings and nothing else. She let out a little giggle but was fascinated by what she was seeing. Lying back on the bed, he put what looked like a rubber ball on a strap into his mouth, covered his eyes in a blindfold and then slipped his wrist into some kind of loop. The loops seemed to be attached to something and he seemed to be restrained.

"What the fuck?" Carol thought. "How the hell is he going to get out of that? Is someone else coming along? A girlfriend? A boyfriend? What the fuck?"

She kept watching wondering what was going to happen next. She noticed that he had a erection most of the time. Well at least he seemed to be enjoying himself. After about an hour and to her surprise he pulled his arms down to his side. There seemed to be some kind of rags attached to his wrist. He then sat up and awkwardly started working on a rope tied to the bar separating his ankles. This took awhile but eventually he disappeared off screen. She watched for a bit but he never came back. Eventually the light went out and she realized it was after midnight. He had gone to bed. She closed the view of his room and went to Google. She thought about it a moment and then typed in "BONDAGE:

And a new world opened up to her.

Chapter 4

Dickie lay on his stomach. His arms spread out attached to either side of his headboard. He was starting to get a little concerned. She had been coming at around 8 o'clock. It was way past that now. He had no back-up release. He couldn't come up with anything subtle and anything too obvious might get him punished. So he just did what he was told to do and trusted her to release him at some point. It wasn't until 9:30 that he heard the door open and close. She didn't come to him right away. He heard her going through his apartment, through his closets, through his drawers. Eventually he felt her standing next to him. A moment later his ass exploded with pain as she brought a heavy leather strap down on it.

"Do you know who I am?" she asked in a pleasant voice.

"No Ma'am."

She gave him three hard hits with the strap before asking again.

"Do you know who I am?"

He didn't answer.

Sighing she climbed up onto his back and began squeezing his cheeks forcing him to open his mouth. When he did she shoved a gag into his mouth and quickly buckled it closed.

"Do you like my new toy? It came today. Along with that strap and a whole lot more surprises. Did you notice that the gag is shaped like a cock? If you are wondering about its odd smell and taste that is because I just pissed on it when I first came in. That would be the puddle on your kitchen floor. So let me see if I can get you a little more cooperative before I ask again."

Dickie wanted to answer the question now, but she didn't give him a chance. She started with the strap. Then a leather paddle. When he kicked too hard she tied his legs down. She used a crop up and down the entire length of his body. Finally she stopped. And removed his gag,

"Now I will ask you again. Do you know who I am?"

He did not hesitate. "Yes Ma'am. You are Ms Steiner,"

"What makes you say that?"

"You have access to my apartment and I found a couple of red hairs in my bed last night. I suspected it was you. But just now when I heard your voice I knew for sure Ma'am."

"So when I first asked you if you knew who I was you lied. Why?"

"I was scared." He said softly.

"Lying is just another form of disobedience. You will have to learn that any thing I ask of you will be better then what will happen to you if you disobey."

She said nothing else. She just stood over him for a minute before reaching down and locking a collar around his neck and a belt around his waist. One at a time she removed his wrist from the handcuffs and replaced it with a leather cuff. She then attached it to the belt behind his back. Next she untied his legs and then maneuvered him off the bed and onto his knees. Grabbing him by his ear she dragged him into the kitchen and made him lay face down in her puddle of piss.

"Since your mouth lied, your mouth gets punished. Lick up my piss."

For emphasis she brought the strap down across his already sorry ass. He did not hesitate. His tongue began licking the now cold smelly liquid. She allowed him to continue for a minute before pulling his head up.

"Open your mouth." she said.

He complied and she shoved a bar of soap into his mouth. Fucking him with it. Dragging it back and forth across his teeth so that shavings of soap fell on his tongue. She would stop, order him to swallow and start again, After a few minutes of this she returned his face to the puddle. She repeated this cycle several times. . Finally she had him stop and dragged him back into the bedroom. And positioned him on his knees with his hands cuffed behind his back. She had shoved the largest of his butt plugs up his ass and hung weighted clamps off his nipples. She used the vibrator on him to get just the right balance between lust and pain. When she was happy with her work, she pulled off his blindfold.

She stood over him in a black leather corset that exposed her tits and hairless pussy. Garters held up a pair of black stockings, her feet were incased in open toed 5 inch heels. Her toenails, finger nails and lips were a deep red. In her hand she had a leash which she attached to his collar. Sitting on his bed she pulled his face into her crotch and said.

"Make me cum slave."

His mumbled "Yes Mistress:" was lost as he began to lick.

oldbonze
oldbonze
12 Followers