The Night with the Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,290 Followers

"Mother," gasped Liej. "Why are you..."

------------------------------------

Elizabeth shook her head, waking from her daydream before the rest of the lurid scene could play out in her head. That memory didn't bear thinking about right now.

The experience on their twelfth birthday had been strange and upsetting, but it didn't really change anything for Liz and Liej. They were still just kids after all, and matters of men and women were still years beyond them. Only... sometimes Liz caught Liej looking at her strangely. Like he was hungry, and she was food. She hadn't thought about it much until the night with the wolf, a few months later. After that, she had recognized that hungry look for what it was.

Elijah's desire for her had only continued to grow during their adolescence, as she began to develop more feminine features. A few times she thought he was on the brink of acting on those desires, but he always held himself back, probably for fear of hurting her, and possibly to avoid father's wrath. He was a stupid head, her dear brother, but he wasn't THAT stupid. Father would have literally, not figuratively, killed him if he had even suspected. And Elizabeth... Well, if Elizabeth had learned one thing from the night with the wolf, it was that she didn't want Elijah to die.

On their eighteenth birthday, Elijah announced that he was off to join the army. Father was furious. He didn't want Elijah to leave since he was the only male Goodking heir, but Elijah had been insistent. By the guilty look in his eye when he bid her farewell, Elizabeth knew the true reason he was leaving.

To escape temptation.

You can't get away from me that easily, little brother.

Elizabeth brought her mind back into the present. She stood in front of an oak door. Beyond it, her brother waited. The next few moments would be crucial. She would either get what she had barely dared to hope for or be condemned to a life of servitude to some man she had never met.

It all depended on Elijah now. There would have been other women around in the army, whores and washerwomen and whatnot. Had his lust for Elizabeth simply been because she was the only girl his age around? If so, he would no longer desire her as he once had. Elizabeth pushed open the door and stepped into the room. The floor before the old mahogany desk was covered in a rug of wolf fur, the pelt of the very wolf from that horrible night.

The man sitting behind the desk raised his head to look at her. Hunger burned in his eyes, hunger so intense that her heart nearly seized up in fright, even though that hunger had been the very thing she had hoped to see. She had seen that look before. It was the look of an animal driven to desperation by desperate unfulfilled need. Of course, she felt the same way he did, but she was much better at hiding it. She shivered in excitement, but covered it up by clutching her shawl more tightly about her shoulders, as if she were cold.

Elijah had filled out since she had last seen him four years ago, his formerly slim form now powerful, muscular. He had grown out his hair as well, the pure black mane he had inherited from his mother hung nearly to his shoulders now. A small scar adorned his forehead above his right eye, probably from a saber cut earned while suppressing some rebellion or other on the frontier. He wore a saber on his belt, the mark of an elite officer in the Army.

"Sister! Welcome. Are you cold?" he asked with concern.

"Just a draft," she said lightly as she shut the door. "About Father..."

"I'm afraid he passed away yesterday evening," Elijah said somberly.

"I rode through the night, but I still wasn't able to make it in time," said Elizabeth sadly. "What sort of illness took him to the afterlife?"

"No illness at all," Elijah murmured. "Slow poison."

"What? Poison! Who would do such a thing? And why?"

"One of the maids. I believe Tiffany was her name. She had formerly been one of Father's favorites, until he moved his affections to a younger girl. You know how father was."

"What happened to her? The girl, I mean."

Elijah's face grew hard. "I meted out justice."

"As was your right," Elizabeth said sadly, tasting both relief and guilt.

"As was my obligation. But we have other things to discuss, sister dearest."

"Oh?" said Elizabeth, feigning ignorance. "Such as?"

"Such as your future. As Father's heir, I have inherited you, as I'm sure you are aware, Liz. You were always bitching about that when we were kids." Elijah stood up, walking slowly around the desk, to stop two feet away from her, hungry eyes blazing. He towered over her, and with that hungry look in his eyes... She would have been very scared if she hadn't intended to seduce him anyway.

Elizabeth felt her cheeks heating. "I did not-erm. Yes, I am aware of that, brother dearest."

"So, the question is, what am I to do with you?" He tilted his head, then broke eye contact, pacing around her like a predator circling its prey as he continued. "Before he died, father intimated to me that you had met a man whom you considered fit to marry. Is that the case?"

"There is a man I have my eye on," she said coyly.

"Oh?" He chuckled to try and hide his jealous bitterness with mirth, but he couldn't fool Elizabeth. "I must confess, I thought you would be unwed until doomsday. Something about hating the idea of being sold as a whore."

"The reality is that the world belongs to men. I must live as property, or not at all. Besides, I would like to feel the touch of a man while I am yet young." That much was true at least.

"So then, tell me of this man who finally conquered your independent spirit."

Elizabeth smiled mischievously. "He is kind," she began, "if somewhat self-centered. Emotionally intense, but with good self control, usually anyway. Brave, though risk-averse. He isn't terribly smart, but I don't mind because that makes him easier to read. Oh, and he's quite handsome, too."

Elijah stopped his circular pacing and stood in front of her, looking her in the eyes again. "Does he care for you?" He asked softly.

Elizabeth's smile widened to a grin. "Yes, he most certainly does. More, I dare say, than he cares for his own life." Elizabeth watched Elijah's face carefully as his gaze darted downward to the wolf skin rug on which they stood and his hand twitched toward his upper right torso, where he still bore the ugly scar of the wolf's teeth. She could feel the anger and pain radiating from him. She had to hold in her mirth. Dear Liej was as dumb as ever.

Elijah turned from her and walked slowly to the desk, likely trying to suppress his anger. With a smile, he turned around and leaned against the desk. "Kindly remove all your clothes," he ordered.

Elizabeth felt her jaw drop. She hadn't expected Elijah to be so forward. "My... clothes..." She hesitated.

"Yes indeed. If I am to give you away to this... man... of yours, I might as well see what it is I'm giving him. Strip."

"But..."

"Does a man not have a right to examine his own property? Take off all your clothes. Now." He grinned devilishly. "Come now sister, we grew up together. It's not like I'm going to see anything I haven't seen before."

"Oh, is that what you think?" Elizabeth undid the buttons on her dress. "I'm not the same gangly girl you used to take baths with, brother." She untied the white sash around her waist and allowed her black silk dress to fall to the ground, covering only her breasts with her hands and spun for him, showing off her body in all its glory. Elizabeth was rather proud of her looks. Wavy Red hair she had inherited from both her father and mother cascaded down her pale, flawless back, halting just above the curve of her round, perfect posterior. Green eyes twinkled mischievously from her angelic face. Her bountiful bosom threatened to overflow her hands. Between her legs only a thin strip of short, well groomed red hair guarded her pink virginal treasure. She smirked as she saw awe upon Elijah's face, which was followed by even more intense hunger like a starving man staring at the most delicious feast on earth. What cause had she to be shy? She had come here to seduce him, after all. Of course, she wanted to torture him as much as possible first.

"I see that," Elijah said in a strangled voice. He coughed. "You've grown into quite a woman, Elizabeth. Now, I need to know everything about your sexual history. Spare no details"

She stared at him. He had surprised her again. "Seriously?"

"Seriously. And not just sex itself. Have you ever been kissed? If so, by whom? Do you masturbate, and if so, how often, and what toys, if any, do you use? Et cetera. Kindly be as frank as possible."

She hesitated.

"Well?" he demanded.

"Very well," she began grudgingly. "At twenty-two years of age I am still a virgin untouched by man. However, my maidenhead itself was broken when we were children, climbing a tree."

"A yes, I remember now. There was blood everywhere. We totally thought you were dying."

"Erm, yes. Apart from that unfortunate episode with the tree branch, I have never had any object inside of me other than my own fingers. I did practice kissing with one of my roommates at the institute. Speaking of which, there was an entire course about pleasing men at the institute. No actual men were involved, but we did receive instructions in the art of giving oral pleasure."

"So you have had no sexual contact with any man," said Elijah thoughtfully, "including this man you've set your sights on?"

"He has never so much as kissed me," Elizabeth said huskily, "but sometimes I catch him staring at me, and... sometimes I lie awake at night, thinking of all the wicked things he will do to me once I am within his grasp." She gave him her most evil smile. "And then I slip my fingers into my little virgin pussy and have myself a sweaty, sticky night." She giggled.

Elijah shut his eyes, breathing deeply. She had finally pushed him to the brink. For him, this was the point of no return. Elizabeth knew that he was weighing his hunger for her against his desire to keep her safe. He really did care for her, she knew, and as powerful as his lust was, his desire to do right by her might yet win out. After all, as far as he knew, indulging in his lusts would be the vilest form of rape. She needed to push him a bit further, like a bullfighter enraging a bull to get it to throw away caution and charge.

"So," she sneered, "have you decided what to do with me yet,little brother?"

That did it. Elijah's eyes snapped open, hunger now tempered by determination. He slid off the desk onto his feet and paced around her once more. After a few seconds, he began to speak in a soft, dangerous voice that sent tingles down Elizabeth's spine, and his voice only gained intensity as he continued. "I never have been good at hiding things from you, have I, Liz? Which means you surely must know by now that I feel desires for you that are improper considering our familial bond. I never told you, and you never said anything, but I'm sure that some time during those years you must have figured it out. Still, I am not certain that you quite understand the intensity of my lust. Upon our eighteenth birthday I could no longer fight it. I ran. I joined the army, just to get away from you, reasoning that by the time my tour of duty was up, you would be married and the temptation would be gone.

"The wider world has a way of changing one's perspective. I realized something on the battlefield as I watched my best friend try to stuff his intestines back through the hole in his gut. I could die, at any time. Die, having never felt your hair between my fingers, or your breasts against my chest, or tasted your kiss, or felt you tighten around my cock as you came. Suddenly, my life seemed a huge waste. But somehow, I managed to survive the battlefield and return here to my home, and through some bizarre circumstances father was dying and, miracle of miracles, my dear sister, the object of my longstanding desire, was yet unwed."

Elijah halted in front of her, raising his hand to brush a strand of brilliant red hair from her face. "So then I had one more dilemma to face," he continued in a whisper. "Could I steal away my dear Elizabeth's future, force her to live in disgrace as my sister-slave with no status to speak of, all for the sake of my twisted incestuous obsession? I searched my heart and found that I could not. To be honest, I hadn't decided until just now.

"No. I will allow you to marry this man of yours. I will allow you, the only woman I ever loved, to walk out of my life and never return, if that makes you happy. After all, I fell in love with a happy, free spirited girl named Liz. The thought of keeping you locked up in this mansion against your will makes me sick. So you may leave if that is your wish. Tomorrow."

His hand slid into her hair and closed his fist in it, pulling her head back so he could stare down into her eyes. She gazed up at him, heart swelling even as a tendril of fear crept up her spine at the sheer intensity of the hunger in his eyes. "Today," he whispered hoarsely, "I am at the limits of my self-control."

Then he kissed her. A wave of heat washed over her body as Elijah's lips met hers at long last. She tried not to kiss him back too enthusiastically, for fear of giving up the game. She would keep tormenting him yet. Still, it was difficult to concentrate on that as his hands roamed her naked body, cupping her waist, caressing the curve of her ass, and squeezing lightly at her breasts. She wanted to touch him too, but that would surely show him that she wanted him, and that would ruin her fun.

After what seemed like forever, he pulled his mouth away from hers, both siblings panting raggedly. Elizabeth was trembling with excitement, so she put on her best visage of horror and disgust and, pretending to tremble in rage rather than gleeful anticipation, said, "You are a truly horrid man, Elijah. The worst."

"Yes. I am the most awful man to ever walk the earth," he snarled, seizing her shoulders and forcing her to the ground. "So vile that I would even force myself upon my own virgin sister!" He was so strong! Elizabeth couldn't have fought him even if she had wanted to. She felt the soft fur of the wolf against her back as Elijah's rough hands slid up her thigh until they encountered her now thoroughly sodden mound. "And you are wet for me. You must be a depraved little slut." Well, he had her there.

Her back arched as his fingers found her clit, then again as his mouth descended on her breasts.

"You bastard," she panted as he licked and sucked at her aching titflesh. "You only saved me from that wolf so you could devour me yourself. OH!" She gasped as he bit down on her nipple.

"Careful, Liz. You're starting to sound like you're enjoying this," he chuckled as he pinched her other nipple roughly with his fingers.

"I figure that I may as well, since I can't stop you from taking what you want..." She slid his hands over his chest, frantically attacking the buttons of his shirt. It would have been so much easier if her hands hadn't been shaking so much. When she was done with the buttons she pulled his shirt back over his shoulders. Her eyes devoured his hard abs, his well muscled chest, and the ugly, sexy scar of the wolf's bite that adorned his right shoulder and upper chest.

Trembling, she lowered her hands to his pants. She gasped in shock at the sheer size of the stiff bulge she felt there. That couldn't really be his cock, could it? If it was, then he was even bigger than father!

"What have you got for me here, younger brother?" she asked playfully as she gently rubbed his hardness through the cloth, in awe of the sheer SIZE of it.

Elijah raised his mouth from her breast to chuckle. "So you've stopped calling me little. I suppose it's a start." He unzipped his pants, allowing his massive cock to fall into her hands. It radiated heat as she ran her hands up and down its enormous length and girth. Finally after all these years she held him in her hands. His massive manhood promised pleasure and pain to her pussy, and the sublime subjugation of her soul. She spread her legs and slowly brought his mighty weapon of conquest to bear on her vulnerable, virginal vagina.

"Well then? Get on with it," she said, feigning disinterest with so little skill that it was obvious even to Liej, prompting him to chuckle again with mirth.

"Oh, Liz, I have waited so long..." he moaned, and pressed his hips forward. This was it. The culmination of years of teasing and playing coy, of pretending not to notice when he peeked at her in the bath. The end of all those lonely nights when she rubbed her clit raw while imagining his hands on her, his body rocking against hers... She could feel the giant head of his cock pushing against the entrance to her pussy. With a feral snarl he pushed forward, impaling her sodden cunt and claiming her virginity.

She gasped for air, feeling almost as if she had been punched in the gut. Her pussy ached as it was painfully stretched around Elijah's enormous girth. "Take it!" he hissed in her ear. "Take your brother's cock, you whore!" He pulled his hips back, withdrawing his entire dick from her, before slamming home once more, this time much harder. Elizabeth howled as he pounded her without mercy, just as she had hoped he would. The pain began to fade as her body surrendered to his invading member, its long-suppressed desire to be dominated rising at last to the surface.

As the pleasure began to build, Elizabeth decided to throw away her dignity entire. "I'm a WHORE!" she shrieked. "A whore for your COCK! For my own BROTHER'S COCK!" Elijah responded to her declaration of whordom by claiming her mouth in a kiss as he continued to fuck her cunt. She melted, an orgasm overtaking her as she moaned in pleasure into his mouth, bucking her hips up to meet his thrusts.

At last, she felt the pleasure subside, leaving her entire body feeling exhausted. Her first time had been even better then she had imagined. Of course, she should have known that Elijah wasn't done with her yet.

He seized her hair and hauled her to her feet, then shoved her roughly to the desk, where he pushed down on her back, forcing her to bend over. As her breasts pressed against the hard wood of the desk she idly noted that her head was currently in the exact same place Liej's mother's pussy had been ten years ago, on their twelfth birthday. She almost thought she could smell her juices, as if they had seeped into the wood.

Elizabeth had little time to contemplate as Elijah moved up behind her and shoved his dick inside her to the hilt without preamble. He seemed to have calmed down a bit, and his trusts into her from behind were slower and more deliberate. "I'm glad I decided to use you, Liz, for I have identified a problem," he said playfully. "Your pussy is entirely too tight. Your future husband would no doubt have been displeased. Never fear, I will happily stretch it out a bit for you. Your husband can send me a thank-you card after you're married." Despite his playful banter she could hear the edge of hunger in his tone.

"That's' very kind of you," she moaned playing along, "but surely such slow and gentle movements cannot leave a lasting impression upon my nether regions."

He laughed. "You asked for it bitch," he said, and slammed his hips forward so hard she felt her feet leave the floor. The sounds of slapping flesh, grunting brute and moaning slut filled the room as he fucked her against the desk. She came again, slamming her hips back into him as a storm of pleasure wracked her pussy. He fucked her through her orgasm, never slowing, and soon she was cumming again, her vision going white.

As the tide of pleasure receded, she realized Elijah's thrusts were getting erratic and he was panting raggedly. "Liej," she rasped, throat raw from screaming, "don't cum in me." He kept on thrusting frantically, giving no sign that he had heard. "Liej!" she repeated, louder this time. "Don't cum in me! I'll get pregnant!"

Narg
Narg
1,290 Followers