The Night With You

Story Info
She gets her hands in her lusts locks.
761 words
4.37
15.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have worked for me only a while now. Each day I make out a list of things for you to do around the shop. You build things. You change things. You paint things. You are a man. You are such a man....

So just the other day when I found out my husband was going away, THE DAY before your birthday, I felt the heat grow inside me as I would imagine how I could get you to my house.

You come into work and all day, without guilt, I slather my charm all over you. I wore my lowest cut tank top and my tighter jeans. You would brush past me to get behind the counter, and I wouldn't budge. I could feel you hard James. I knew you were. My nipples so taught I could die....I wanted to run my fingers through your hair and feel you cum all over my body.

Cards you say? You mentioned playing cards. Yes, I jumped on the chance like I would later jump on you. Without abandon.

We all get here and all night, the married woman in me comes out. I can't bring myself to rub against you as I wish. But I can feel your eyes on me. I make my comments. Finally you corner me in the bathroom as everyone is leaving. You kiss me deep and hard. You wrap your arms around me and pull my tits roughly against your chest. My pussy is steaming to have you inside me.

You bite around my neck and lick back behind my ears. You gently tug at my hair pulling my head back to bear my flesh for you. You work your way down my chest to my flaming areola. You bite and tug, pull and moan. I let out a whimper and pull your hat off. Finally, I am running my hands through that hair. That hair I wanted to feel on me since the first day I hired you.

I get to my knees and quickly pull out your gorging cock. You are so hard already, I cannot wait to feel you throb in my mouth, deep in my throat. You thrust at me, pushing your way deep into my throat. You pull my hair back hard stationing my head where you want so you can fuck my face with your big hard rod.

I knead and tug at your balls and lick and suck them as you tell me to in heavy breaths. Before long I am up and leading you into the living room into my overstuffed recliner. You have other ideas. You set me down before I can think and kiss me all over my body. You touch, feel and caress me all over. Biting and sucking me until I am whining for you to fuck my steaming cunt.

You climb into the chair beside me and lead me up and over your long hard pole. You tease and tantalize my clit with the head of your cock, holding me up off of you just far enough with your hands at my waist. I have handfuls of that wonderful soft hair of yours...pulling myself up and down with it. As you begin to enter me you bite my nipples and pull at them until I begin to cum before you are even all the way inside of me.

"Ohhh God yes...." I moan into your chest....I am coming up and down so fast you try to slow me with your hands, but it's too late, we are both already lost in the rhythm of our forbidden love making. You whimper in my ear and I begin to slow down. You guide me to a stance and get behind me.

"I want to fuck that pussy doggy style Baby. I want to be so deep inside you that you can taste it." You ram your way into my luscious cunt, hard and fast like a ravenous robber.

I let out a whelp that makes you go harder and faster even yet. You spank my ass and growl deep in your throat something I cannot decipher.

You spank me harder and harder over and over changing sides and driving me crazy clear to my toes. I feel my inner thighs tighten and I feel a wave of orgasm overtake me that I have never known before.

You start a high pitched growl and pump with all your heart, squeeze my ass cheeks and fill me full of your cum.

I think you deserve a raise.