The Nightcap

Story Info
A visit to an old haunt brings pleasure for an older woman.
1.1k words
4.31
21.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was quiet when she walked in, only three customers and the bartender. She remembered his name was Jake. This was her first time since the breakup, and she felt out of place.

He looked away from the television at the sound of the door, as did the three males who seemed more interested in her than the basketball game. She found a stool and sat, smiling awkwardly.

"Hi, how are you," Jake asked. "Is Bobby on his way?" Apparently he remembered her, too.

"Um, no, Bobby and I aren't seeing each other anymore."

"Oh?" he asked, his eyebrow raised. "Sorry to hear that. But it's nice to see you again. Pam, right"

"Good memory. And it's Jake, right?"

He beamed. "Yes it is. Thanks for remembering. What can I get you, Pam?"

"Stoli, rocks, two... no, three olives."

"Coming right up," he replied, moving away to make her drink. One of the men, a smarmy looking bald guy who was all of about 30 came down and introduced himself as Marty.

She was polite but wasn't interested. Marty didn't pick up on it but Jake did. Marty seemed to be over-served.

"Marty, the lady is just here for a cocktail, and Sandra wouldn't be too pleased if she came strolling in here.

Marty scowled. "I wasn't doing nothing, just being friendly, welcoming her."

"Well, now you have. Why don't you go back to your beer and the game."

Pam waited until he was gone and whispered, "Thanks, if I wanted a drunk old guy, I could have stayed with Bobby."

Jake chuckled. "Yeah, he could get obnoxious when he got going."

"That's an understatement."

She looked him over as she sipped her Vodka. Jake was mid-thirties, tall, with blue eyes and a thin beard. If she was younger, she'd be seriously interested in him, but she was now 50, divorced with two grown kids and a grandson. What would he want with her?

But I can still look, she thought.

They chatted amiably, as the game came to an end and two of the men left. All except for Marty.

"Last call, Marty," Jake announced. "Do you want me to call you a cab?"

"Nah, I'll walk," he replied. "Night," he said, as he passed Pam.

Jake followed him to the door and locked it. "There have been a few stick-ups in the area, so I like to have the lock on. I hope you don't mind."

"No, not at all. I'll be finished in a second," she said with a smile.

"No rush, I have to clean up yet, so you're welcome to have another. In fact, I'll have one with you." He refilled Pam's and poured a Scotch for himself, then clicked her glass. "I'm glad you came back. I missed your smile."

Pam felt like a school girl. She was afraid she'd blush. "Me? I'm surprised you even remembered me."

"I could never understand how Bobby got such a classy lady. He was such a bore. It's really good to see you."

"You too," she answered. "Be careful, you're going to give me a swelled head." She idly fiddled with her shoulder-length auburn hair with the blonde highlights, her radical change she made after the break-up. Everyone said it made her look younger.

Jake reached over and touched her hair. "I knew it would be this soft. I always wondered but now I know for sure."

Pam felt a tremble go through her. "It's nice of you to say..."

His hand went deeper into her mane. "Do you mind if I smell?" He leaned in before she could reply and inhaled, his lips so close to her neck. "Amazing," he whispered into her neck just before his lips made contact. She shuddered, feeling excitement for the first time in a long while.

When she didn't pull away, he wrapped his arm around her waist and trailed kisses along the neckline, to the cheek and finally her waiting lips. They parted and his tongue slid smoothly in to meet hers.

They stood simultaneously, wrapping their arms around each other, the kisses becoming more passionate and his hands more aggressive. He cupped her right breast, noting the heft of it. He was always a breast man, and Pam's, he knew, were sizable.

She sucked on his tongue as she ground her pelvis against him, wondering how far this would go.

Jake guided her further into the bar, away from the windows, and continued his exploration, raising her skirt as he propelled her backwards. His hand found her warmth and pressed against her dampening panties as she undid her blouse to allow him access.

He slid her back on a table, grabbing the pantie line and yanking it as she felt the cool air against her moist clit. She spread her legs, wanting him now, needing to feel him inside her.

Jake unbuckled and slid his pants down, eying her bare breasts, but too horny now for foreplay. He was rock-hard and his seven inches demanded the warmth she would provide. He pulled her to the edge and held his shaft, sliding it over her shining bush, lubricating his head on her clit.

Their eyes were locked as he entered her, slowly pressing into her. She hadn't felt this much need since her teens and longed for his full length. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him to her, and he rammed into her.

They kissed briefly, their eyes open in lust, then began moving together.

Jake withdrew until only his head remained, then pressed into her as she moaned and closed her eyes.

His cock felt so good in her, and she squirmed to feel him more. He withdrew again, then plunged in, each time a little faster, and she wrapped her legs behind him, not wanting him to stop. Her body quivered and a wave of orgasm swept through her. The pleasure was almost unbearable. She saw his eyes were wild with excitement and his grunts let her know he was close.

She heard a grunt come from deep in her own throat and heard herself growl, "Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

He seemed spurred by her words and slammed into her, rocking the table and knocking over chairs as he cursed, "Fuck, yeah."

His growl erupted just before he did, thrusting as his cum blasted from him in long, thick spurts. He kept pumping, even after the cum had ended, and she moaned and squirmed.

He kissed her firmly, then slowly backed out of her and she felt his sperm ooze from her as he chuckled. She looked at him quizzically.

"Tomorrow night," he said between pants, "someone will be having their dinner on this table. If they only knew."

She laughed along with him, gasping for air and sitting up. "I guess we should clean it up."

"That's for sure. I don't want my boss to think I'm enjoying my work too much." He kissed her again. "Thanks for making my night."

"Same here," she whispered, wondering where the night would lead them.