The Nightclub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bandit1
Bandit1
123 Followers

“You mean like you did last month when I had Brad over?" Star had to laugh,

“Ok so you have a point. But John is MINE, so hands off." Renee looked hurt.

“Star, we've been best friends since grade school. Have I EVER poached on your territory?"

“Well, no." Star was forced to admit. “But John is someone special, and I really want this to go all the way."

“I thought you two already had gone all the way." Renee smirked.

“All the way to marriage you ditz." she smacked her friend with a stuffed bear from the headboard of her bed. Renee was laughing so hard she rolled off the bed.

Balancing the tray, Star scooted out of bed. Still nude, she carried the tray into the kitchen and put the dishes in the sink. She turned around just in time to see a bright flash as Renee took a Polaroid picture.

“At last, a picture of a domestic Nymph." Renee crowed. Star gave her the finger and went to the bathroom to shower.

Renee left for work before Star was out of the shower, so she got stuck with the dishes. She didn't mind too much. She had left dishes for her roommate often enough.

Finally, house and body clean, she gathered her costumes from the dryer and headed to work.
Renee showed up about 6:30 and went into the office to get her schedule straight with Cal. She went to her locker and opened it. She stood there staring for a long while. She realized that she had no idea of what to do next.

Kitty came through the doorway and saw her.

“Hi there. Renee wasn't it?" Rene looked up.

“Oh Hi Kitty. Maybe you can help me."

“If I can." Kitty perched on a chair by the makeup table.

“Where do I get the outfits that you girls wear?" Renee asked.

“Victoria's Secret and Frederick's of Hollywood mostly." the other dancer replied. “And there is a gal that makes them by hand. She comes around once a month or so." Kitty grimaced.

“Most of our makeup is dime store stuff. Cheap and easy to get. But it's better to get Avon or Mary Kaye products if you can. Less skin problems to deal with down the road." Kitty looked down at her body.

“I'd loan you a couple of my outfits, but you'd never fit in my clothes." Renee cocked her head to the side.

“You know, I think I know how to get by until I can borrow something from one of the other girls for tonight."

Kitty was interested. “Oh? What did you have in mind?" Renee explained.

“I keep hearing about guys liking the 'girl-next-door' look. So I am gonna give them just that."

Kitty clapped her hands. “This I gotta see."

Cal told the DJ to put Renee into the list for stage rotation. A little later, Renee heard her stage name over the loudspeakers. She took a deep breath and skipped on up to the stage. She had her hair in a ponytail and she was wearing sneakers, jeans, and a T-shirt. A ripple spread through the customers as everyone stopped to look at the fully dressed girl on the stage. Renee bopped around the stage, like she was on the dance floor of a disco. As the song progressed, she pulled her T-shirt out of her jeans and off over her head. She continued dancing as if she was with a guy at a party, totally ignoring the crowd. As the second song started, She unhooked her bra as she danced, letting her breasts swing free. The bra joined the T-shirt on the floor, and she moved from one end of the stage to the other. When her set was done, she made the rounds of the edge of the stage, holding out her bra for the men to drop the bills into the cups.
Back in the dressing room, Star came in and sat down beside her.

“You drove the guys nuts,” she said.

“Every guy in the place was drooling and panting over your little act." Renee finished counting the money out of her bra.

"$220." she said. “Not bad at all." Star shook her head as Renee put her bra and shirt back on.

“Come on, I'll get Dee-Dee to loan you a costume fore the rest of the night." Renee danced 3 more sets, one in her jeans and T-shirt by popular demand. She finished the night a good $900 richer than when she had started.

The other girls were buzzing about how her little experiment had turned out. Renee basked in the attention and praise. Dee-Dee and Jeannie told her that they would take her shopping to find some costumes the next day. Star watched her friend having a great time. But she had a great time of her own on her mind.

John started his Harley and felt his girl settle onto the seat behind him. He passed her helmet back and waited for her to fasten it. They spent a few hours cruising the outskirts of Tucson, enjoying the light of the full moon on the desert landscape. When they stopped at a Denny's for breakfast, Star made up her mind.

“Let's go back to my place,” she said.

“I was hoping to take you back home and make love." John replied.

“That's what I have in mind too,” she said with a smile. John was very ready when they got off the bike at the club.

“I'll follow you home" he said. Star drove home bending or breaking every speed limit on the way. John's Harley was right on her bumper as she pulled into her parking space. He put his bike next to the Honda; there was plenty of room.

They went up to the apartment hand in hand, trying to be quiet, but giggling like a couple of kids as they entered the apartment and went straight into her bedroom.

John pulled her shirt off over her head, then picked her up and tossed her on the bed. He undid her pants and hauled them off; pausing to plant kisses and nibbles here and there. Star tried to stifle her giggles and gasps, but wasn't entirely successful. When he had her naked, she sat up and started undoing his jeans while he took off his shirt. She shoved his pants to his knees and stopped there. She took his semi-erection into her mouth and started sucking while she cupped his balls in her palm. John put his hands on her head and guided her as she worked on him. Star let him control the blowjob, swallowing him deeper when he pulled her head to him, and swirling her tongue around the head when he kept her shallow. She opened her throat as he approached his climax, he slid his cock into her throat until her nose was pressed into his pubic hair and his balls tickled her chin, she felt his cock twitch, then his come spurting. She pulled back to breathe and to make sure she got to taste him as he finished coming, coating her tongue and mouth. She kept her lips sealed tight around him and kept on sucking hard, making sure she got every drop of his come. When she pulled her mouth away, She looked up at him with a glint in her eye.

“Get those clothes off,” she said. “I'll be back in a moment."

She clambered off the bed and out the door while he sat down to get his boots, socks, and pants off. He lay back, his erection still as hard as rock. Star came back and kissed him, her mouth Monty fresh.

“I figured I'd better gargle,” she said in a stage whisper.

Star forked a leg over him, reaching down to guide him into her as she settled down. John hissed between his teeth as her tight wetness engulfed him. She sat straight upright and slowly raised herself and just as slowly dropped back down. John reached up to cup her breasts and she covered her hands with hers, pressing them to her firmly. She tilted her head back as she speeded up the pace of her movements, adding a little twisting, back and forth movement to her hips as she rode him. John could feel her cervix bouncing off the head of his cock every time she dropped down. Her breathing got harsher and she dropped her hands to his chest, bracing herself as she shifted her knees backward and wider. She pumped her hips, driving herself onto him harder and harder, grinding her clit against his pubic bone on each down stroke. John could easily tell when she came, her internal muscles contracted spasmodically and her movements became jerky and uncoordinated. Finally she went limp and lay down on top of him. John let her rest for a moment, and then he rolled them both over and put her legs over his arms. She put her arms around his body under his arms and hunched her hips up as he thrust down.

“Yes, Oh Yes." she gasped. “Harder! Give me more!" John just moaned a bit as he felt her clamp down on his shaft. He knew he was about to come, and he went faster and faster until he pressed himself deeply inside her and held still as his cock jerked and twitched and spurted his semen into her welcoming pussy.

He lay atop her for a long moment, trying not to crush her under his weight. Finally, he had the strength to roll off her. They lay side by side, too exhausted to do more than hold hands.
A thought struck him then and he mentally cursed himself for not asking sooner.

“Urn, are you on the pill?"

“Norplant implants good for 6 months" she answered with her eyes closed. “I got'em in April." He did the math in his head.

“Uh, Star my love..." he said hesitantly. “Hmmm?"

“This is October 21st." Star opened her eyes wide.

“Oh shit." she said. She counted the days since her last period.

“We should be safe,” she said. “Wrong part of my cycle."

“Yeah, but what about the last time we had sex?" he asked. Star sat up straight and pulled her knees to her chest.

“Oh my God." She turned to John with a panicked look on her face.

“What'll we do if I'm pregnant?" And she started crying.

'Then we'll just have the wedding a few months earlier than I had planned." he told her as she juried her face into his shoulder.

“Really?" she asked in a small voice.

“Really." he assured her. Her sobs died away to sniffles.

“Oh God, how could I be such a ditz?" she moaned.

John slid back down on the bed, pulling her with him. She wrapped her arms around him and held as tight as she could. He stroked her back an held her as her body jumped as her breath caught in a delayed sob. He tilted her face up to look at him.

“Does this mean you're saying that you'll marry me?"

“Yes." she managed after a moment. “But what if I'm not pregnant?"

“So?" he said with a shrug. “I still want you to be my wife. I just wasn't planning to ask for a month or so yet. But I made up my mind to propose to you before we had even slept together."

“I love you." she said, and snuggled even closer against him.

“And I love you." he replied. Star move up so she could kiss him more easily, and one thing led to another. This time, Star as VERY vocal about the whole thing. As they lay tangled in the sheets enjoying the afterglow of some Olympic class sex, they heard a plaintive voice from the next room.

“Either keep it down or invite me in, all that racket is making me horny as hell!"

“We have some news for you!" Star called back with a laugh. “Come on over and we'll tell you."
John tugged the sheet over them just before Renee opened their door. She came in and sat on
Tar’s side of the bed.

“So what news do you two sex maniacs have for me?" She tugged her robe closed and crossed her arms and legs. Star looked at John.

“Do you want you tell her or should I?"

“Someone better tell me something damn-it!" said Renee. The raw smell of fresh sex in the room as strong enough that, in her current receptive state, it was making her pussy wet and tingly. He was going to have to get out her vibrator if she wanted to get any sleep at all tonight.

“John asked me to marry him!" Star said excitedly.

From the look on his face, you said yes." Renee said.

“Yeppers!" Renee leaned down and hugged Star, then across her to hug John.

“Congratulations." She told them both.

“Oof." went Star as Renee accidentally planted a hand in her belly as she sat up.

“Careful there. I just might be pregnant."

“Can’t be, you got those 6 month implants."

"7 months ago." Star replied.

“Uh oh."

“I know what you're thinking." put in John. “But I was planning on asking her anyway. This just sped things up by a month or so." Renee sighed.

“Looks like I'm going to have to find another roommate to share the rent."

“Why?" John asked. “I have 3 bedrooms out at my place, and I only use one. There's plenty of room for my bride's best friend." Star squealed with delight and threw her arms around John, peppering his face with kisses.

“Thank you!" she said between pecks. “You won't regret it! I promise!" John gave up trying to kiss back and just laughed.

“OK, OK. Calm down Honey." Star, forgetting entirely that Renee was still in the room, whipped down the sheet and headed face first for his groin.

“John tried to intercept her, but she was just a little too fast, and she eluded his hands until it was too late.

“Oh great." said Renee loudly.

“My roommate turns into a nymphomaniac before I'm even out of the room. Hell, I'm still on the bed you ditz!" Star paused just long enough to reach blindly backwards and grab a handful of the other girl's robe; she gave a tug, toppling her over on her side next to them. Renee yelped and flailed her arms in a futile attempt to keep her balance, then landed with her head on his chest. She tried to sit up, but Star still had a grip on her robe, and it came open and off her shoulders down to her waist. She managed to get the sash untied and wriggled free of the sleeves. She got to her feet and promptly slipped on John's jeans that were piled on the floor and down she went, landing on the bed again.

John was laughing like hell at her antics, and she gave him a glare and a growl.

“Smartass, you're just laying there enjoying this ain't ya?"

“Hell yes." John said. “Well, are you gonna join us or not? At least I think that was what Star intended when she pulled you down."

“MMMPHH! MMM HMMM!" came from Star. It was rather hard for her to speak clearly with a mouth full of cock. Finally Star pulled her mouth off him long enough to tell Renee “In or out." then she went back to swallowing John as best she could.

Renee looked at John soberly,

“What do you want?" she asked quietly. John reached out and took her hand. He tugged gently and she knee walked over the bed to him. He put his hand between her thighs and nudged her legs apart slightly. He ran his hand lightly up the inside of one thigh, making her gasp and tremble slightly, then his fingers found her pussy and slipped into her. She was tight and very wet. He left two fingers up inside her and he found her clit with his thumb. Renee's hips jerked and she almost fell over again, but caught herself just in time. She felt like her pussy was on fire, he seemed to know every little spot inside and out to send jolts of pleasure through her from her head to her toes. He pulled his hand from her groin and lifted it to her lips. Renee opened her mouth as he touched her lips and let him slip his fingers, coated with her own juices into her mouth. She slowly closed her mouth around them and tasted herself for the first time directly. Her pussy juices were tangy/salty/sweet on her tongue, and she used her tongue and mouth to clean them off his fingers. He scooted down in the bed a bit further and pulled her until she was kneeling with her pussy just above his mouth. He pulled her down to him and let his tongue run up and down her slit before delving deep into her hole. She had to reach out and brace herself on the headboard as the first of many orgasms blasted through her like a bolt of lightning from her pussy to her brain. Her pussy juices flowed freely, coating his cheeks and chin. John tried something he had read about and always wanted to try. He used his tongue to trace all the letters of the alphabet on her pussy and clit. Above him, Renee was gasping and sobbing and saying something her couldn't hear clearly with her legs by his ears. Renee was grinding her pussy into his mouth with uncontrollable jerks and twitches.

Star was now sitting on his erection again, lifting herself up, then clamping down with her vaginal muscles as she dropped back down again. John felt like he could go on forever. He had already come more times in a single day than he had since he was a teenager. His erection felt hard enough to drill a hole in a brick, and besides, Star was doing all the work.

Finally, Renee slumped to the side, her pussy twitching as her womb contracted with her steady stream of climaxes. Star leaned forward now that the coast was clear, still pumping her hips
At the new angle as she licked her friends juices from her lover face. When she shuddered and went limp atop him with her pussy still contracting and releasing around his shaft, John let her rest for a moment. Then he rolled her off and pulled Renee further down on the bed. He rolled her onto her back, hooked her ankles over his shoulders and let his cock head find it's own way into her. Renee took a deep ragged breath as his cock sank into her. In the position she was in, it was hard for her to thrust back, she had to allow John to control the fuck. He varied his strokes from deep to shallow and back again. After a bit, he let her legs slide down his arms to hook her knees over his elbows, spreading her wider. She could fuck back better in this position, and John started a deep driving rhythm, bouncing his cock head of her cervix every other stroke. Renee clawed at his back and bit at his shoulders as he brought her up and over into her strongest climax of the night. He held still in her for a moment, then withdrew and grabbed Star where she was just rising to her hands and knees. He raised her and entered her doggy style. Star moaned as he started driving deep. She bowed her back to take him at a better angle, and lunged back to meet his every thrust. He finally came again, holding himself deep inside her, then collapsed onto his side on the bed, thoroughly sated and exhausted. Star crawled up and lay next to him. John turned on his back so that she could use his shoulder for a pillow. Renee claimed his other shoulder and snuggled up to his side as well. He kissed both ladies and they all drifted off to sleep.

They almost slept through the alarm that morning. It was Renee, used to waking up at that time that stirred and forced her out of bed. She untangled herself from John and Star, and then managed to stagger to the shower. She was sore and had aches in places she had forgotten that she even had. The hot water of the shower soothed and relaxed her, and she left the bathroom feeling much more human. She went to the kitchen and made coffee. She took the first cup and sat at the table. She couldn't believe what she had done last night. She was 25 years old and had NEVER had a three-way in her entire life. If anyone had ever suggested one to her, she would have either laughed or slapped them. She put her head down on her arms. What would she do if Star and John invited her to join them in bed again? Then she startled herself by wondering what she would do if they DIDN'T? She heard a rustling sound behind her and lifted her head. Star gave her a peck on the cheek.

“Good Morning." she said, sounding almost obscenely chipper and cheerful for that hour of the morning.

“Morning." That was John as he leaned down and gave her a firm kiss on the cheek.

“Looking good this morning." he said as he. Sat down. Star brought over the coffee pot and a couple of cups.

“You ARE going to be my maid of honor, aren't you?" she asked as she refilled Renee's cup.

“Of course I am." Renee answered. “Have you two set a date yet?" Star looked sheepish.

“We hadn't got that far yet. Things kinda got a little wild last night." Renee laughed shakily, “A little?" she asked incredulously.

“What would you consider a LOT wild?" Star gave her an evil grin. “Oh, you'll know."

“About last night..." Renee turned to John. “I mean, I'm not usually like that. I've never done anything like that before." John chuckled,

“You did pretty damn good for a virgin then." Renee blushed beet red.

“You know what I mean,” she sputtered. Star nodded at John, who reached out and pulled Renee's head toward him and kissed her full on the mouth, she opened her lips reflexively and before she realized what was happening, their tongues were sliding together and she was moaning deep in her throat. John pulled back from the kiss after a long moment. Then Renee found herself kissing Star just as deeply. When they let her sit back, she was breathing hard and her heart was racing. It took her a few moments before she got enough control back to speak.

Bandit1
Bandit1
123 Followers