The Nightclub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bandit1
Bandit1
123 Followers

“Looks like I am a secretary again." The other dancers agreed to give it a try. The bouncers were just happy to have a job and eagerly signed on.

“There will be contracts to sign, and with any luck, we'll be ready to open in about 3 weeks."
Jenny looked about ready to cry.

“Does anyone have a spare room?" she asked pleadingly. “My rent is up day after tomorrow and I'm dead broke." Star went over to Jenny and sat beside her to comfort her.

“John has a big camper trailer that you can sleep in until we can get you a place." She said. Kitty made a face. “I might be sleeping there too. My rent was due yesterday."

Jim looked thoughtful.

“You know John, that shed building out back was once a house."

“Yeah?" John said. “Oh hey, we can clear it out again and fix it up into spare rooms!"
A couple of the bouncers came over.

“We don't have a hell of a lot to do for a while. We'll help fix it if you feed us." Renee bit her lip, and then nodded. “And there is a room here in the house. I can move my stuff to Star's room for a while."

Pretty soon, everyone was getting in on the idea. “Looks like we're a family after all." John told Star in a private moment. He passed out bottles of beer and held his bottle up. “A toast my friends." he said as they all turned to look at him.

“To the Girl Next Door Exotica Service!"

“And to family." added Star. The work on the shed/house had gone quickly, and pretty soon everyone but the bouncers were living out at John's. Even with 2 kitchens plus the camper, and a total of 5 bathrooms, things were crowded and hectic as the crew worked the kinks out. John was effectively the father figure and was called on to settle disputes, make major decisions and generally keep order.

Jenny kept the books and was selected as the pay mistress as well. There was a strict rotation for non-specific dancer jobs, and the girls were expected to be very careful in their dealings with the public.

On opening day, the newly painted building was crammed with people.

“Sorry about the furniture." John said. “We had to decorate in early thrift store style." There were a few laughs, and then John checked his watch.

“People, we are now open for business."

IF he had expected cheers, he was disappointed. Then the phone rang. Sheila picked it up.

“Girl Next Door Exotica." she said. “How may I help you?" She picked up a pen and wrote on a note pad.

“Two dancers for an hour and a half. Billing is for whole hours only,” she scribbled on the pad. “Two hours then, very well. Do you have any preferences as to the type of dancer that you want? A tall blonde and a tall Black." She pointed her pen at Dee-Dee and Jeannie. “There are basic rules. No touching, no drugs during the dancer's stay. Fees are paid up front by credit card, or at the time of the dancers arrival in cash. The performance will be videotaped for the dancers legal protection. A copy will be available 24 hours after the engagement." She entered some numbers into the computer. “Your card has cleared and the amount has been deducted. Have a nice day."
She hung up. Now there were cheers.

Sheila handed Dee-Dee a slip of paper with an address and time on it. “Pete, you're security and video operator on this run."

Dee-Dee put her arm around Pete's waist. “Do a good job and I'll give you a special tip after."
Pete was almost drooling as she patted his butt. Jeannie rolled her eyes and grabbed Pete by the hand.

“We'll be in room 2 for a bit, otherwise he won't be worth anything tonight." And she dragged him off. Dee-Dee shrugged and followed. John sighed. “Anyone else want to get laid before we get down to work?"

Suddenly he was alone in the room with Renee, Star and Sheila. Sheila started laughing.

“That'll teach you to watch what you say around these loons." John dropped into a char and pulled Star onto his lap. “At least we're open at last."

Sheila walked over and sat next to him.

“What if I wanted to get laid?" she teased.

“Ask the wife,” he said with a grin and a wink. Star pulled his hand up and pressed it to her breast.

“OK by me as long as I get to watch."

Sheila almost fell out of her chair. Star slid off his lap and with Renee's laughing help, lifted Sheila and plopped her down in John's lap.

The phone rang again and Sheila tried to stand up. Renee answered the phone instead. Sheila sagged back.

“You know, we're kidding you Honey. But we do love you just the same." John told her.

Sheila turned in his lap and put her arms around him. “I know you do,” she said with a sigh. “But under these clothes, I sag in all the wrong places."

“We can fix that,” said Star. “From now on you work out with the rest of us." She leaned over and kissed Sheila on the forehead,

“In the meantime, let my husband take you into his office and make you happy."

“I thought you wanted to watch,” said Sheila. Star gave her a wicked grin.

“I will be." John stood up and walked Sheila to his office. He sat her on the couch against the sidewall and eased down next to her. HE kissed her softly, but with increasing intensity. When he slid his hand inside her blouse to cup her breast, Sheila moaned,

“It's been so long."

Star perched cross-legged on the desk and leaned forward to watch her husband at work.
Sheila was never quite sure later why she had allowed herself to be seduced, but she was glad that she had. She had let her body go a bit after her husband had left her, and she was terribly shy about her slack and out of condition body. But John caressed her and found all the secret places that were like switches, turning on her long suppressed libido.

He pulled her onto his lap facing him when they were both nude. He cupped her breasts and lifted them to his lips. She whimpered as he flicked his tongue over her rapidly stiffening nipples, then traced circles and designs all over her tits with the tip of his tongue. She shivered as he slid a hand down between them and parted her pussy lips with his fingers. He slid his middle finger along her slit from top to her hole, running the whole underside of the finger across her clit. At the bottom of the stroke, he curled his finger to probe deep into her wetness as she moaned. Sheila's legs were wrapped around his waist and her ankles were locked behind him. She rested her hands on his shoulders, letting him do all the work. His erection stuck straight up between them and it was a simple matter for him to lift the older woman and lower her onto his shaft. Sheila wrapped her arms around his neck and she kissed him fiercely as she was impaled on his cock. John trailed his fingertips around her back, concentrating mostly on the small of her back, then down to cup her butt cheeks. She threw her head back and let him kiss her neck and shoulders and she finally began lifting and lowering herself, using her legs and her arms around his neck for leverage. She made short high-pitched yelps as she bounced her cervix off his cock head. She moved faster and faster until her climax built to a crest, then her rhythm faltered as her breathing grew ragged. John used his grip on her butt to keep her bouncing and send her over the edge. Sheila let out a wordless moaning howl, as she came that John had never heard the like of. Star stifled a giggle at the noise. It sounded to her like John was being his usual efficient self.
John shifted position to lay Sheila on her back on the couch. But Star scrambled off the desk.

“Over here." she called. John grinned and, with Sheila still impaled on his erection, lifted her and carried her to the desk, where he laid her down again. Sheila released her hold on his neck and stretched her arms over her head as John lifted her legs to put her ankles over his shoulders. He held onto her upper thighs as he proceeded to fuck the hell out of her. Sheila came again before he finally shot his load in her clasping, pulsating pussy. Again her weird cry filled the room until her orgasm subsided. After a few minutes, John pulled her to her feet and stood there just holding her and kissing the top of her head.

Sheila's knees were shaky and her head was spinning, but she wasn't about to leave the circle of his arms unless she had to. But finally they both had to take the damp cloths that Star had thoughtfully provided and clean themselves off. They dressed, and Star came over to hug and kiss the older woman.

“See," she said. “I knew he'd be good for you." Sheila whispered her thanks in Star's ear, and then opened the door to go back out to her desk.

She was greeted with applause and a flood of good-natured teasing. She blushed beet red and hurried to sit down at her desk, where she glowered at her co-workers.

“The next comment I hear I am going to bounce my paperweight off that persons head." But she couldn't maintain the facade and broke into a wide grin. “But I will say that we need better sound proofing in here."

Renee picked up her purse and snagged Kitty and Jim.

“We have a bachelor party to go to,” she announced. “And room 3 has been booked from 7 through 9 tonight. I penciled in Tami and Crystal for that session unless anyone has an objection."
Everyone shook his or her heads. Jim picked up one of the video cameras and the tripod.

“See you folks in a couple of hours." he said.

Only 2 of the dancers didn't get a gig that first night. On the second night though, everyone was kept busy. John would come out of the office occasionally to lean over the back of Sheila's chair to press his cheek against hers and give her boob a squeeze. She would laugh and give him a kiss. Star would also give her a kiss or a titty squeeze, but then, Star did that to all the girls who worked there.

As the word of mouth spread and the business boomed, John and Star found that they were spending far too much time apart. Finally, John put his foot down. He called Star and Renee into the office along with Sheila.

“Sheila, you're in complete charge for the next 3 weeks. Star and Renee are out of the rotation for that time and unavailable for requests for the same amount of time."

“What's going on Honey?" Star asked worriedly. This was NOT like John at all.

“The three of us are going away for a while. Just a private vacation so we can get our closeness back." he said. “I haven't had either of you in my bed for a whole night in months, and this shit must cease."

Renee started to say something, but then thought better of it. They HAD been drifting apart recently.

“Where are we going?" she asked.

“Classified until we are in the car and on the way." he winked at them. “We're taking Star's Honda."

He handed Sheila a package, “In here are the keys to the vehicles, a notarized limited power of attorney, and a sealed envelope with information on how we can be contacted. But it is ONLY to be opened in an emergency."

“When do we leave?" Star asked. “Cause I already have an hour booked for lunch time."
John shook his head with a wry smile. “OK. As soon as you are done, get home so you can shower and pack."

Star got up on tiptoe and kissed her husband. “I'll be there as soon as I can."

“Don't get too fast." he warned her. “I want you safe and sound. I love you too much to lose you."
She assured him that she would be OK and left with Jim for her noon show.

“Come on Renee." he said. And they went home to pack. John refused all enticements and pleas to divulge their destination, taking great pleasure in her aggravation.

Star arrived shortly after 1:30 and was packed by 3:00. “All set." she sang as she skipped down the stairs with her bags.

John took her bag in one hand and out the other arm around her.

“Wife of mine. Have I told you lately how much I love and adore you?" Star giggled.

“Yes, but tell me again anyway. I love hearing it!" Renee was already waiting in the car. John opened the door for Star, and then got into the drivers seat. He adjusted his sunglasses, gave the girls an evil grin.

Three weeks later, they were back. Tanned, relaxed, and more in love than ever. John strode into the office with his arms around his ladies and a huge grin on his face.

“Tell everyone I need them in my office A.S.A.P." he said Sheila. “Then get in here yourself. I need a hug and you're just the lady I need to give it to me."

Sheila laughed and started making calls. She would indeed go in and give him a hug, and she would leave her panties in her desk drawer.

John sat at his desk in his office, looking at his wife and mistress as they sat on the corners of his desk. Life was very good indeed.


Bandit1
Bandit1
123 Followers