The Nightingale Agency Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AfterDusk
AfterDusk
503 Followers

She pins his dick between his body and her wet, warm pussy. Reaching around him, she pulls up the straps that are bolted to the bottom of the lounge and runs them over his chest and waist, tightening them down so that he can't move. She fastens the ones over his legs before selecting a set of nipple clamps from the wall. Making sure that she slides her pussy over his dick when she reaches up to his chest, she places each clamp carefully. After he winces in pain, she slowly begins to rock her hips, "Do you know what cuckold is?"

The pleasure from the feeling of her wet pussy on him erases from his face when she says that, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good. That will be your punishment today."

"What did I do wrong, Mistress?" Daniel whimpers.

Eve tilts her head, looking down at him. She slides her hips back when she leans over, hooking her finger onto the chain between the clamps. She pulls on it, "I did not give you permission to speak. And, I do not need a reason to punish you. However, if you would like more punishment, then you can continue being disobedient."

Daniel lowers his eyes, as best as he can, so that he is no longer looking at her.

"Much better," Eve says. Slowly, she slides her hips back and forth, grinding her clit along his dick. Purring, she increases her pace until she is close to cumming, but she can feel from the pulsing of his dick that he is too. To remind him, she tugs on the chain until he yelps.

Rising, she walks over to Nina. From behind, she can see the wetness from her pussy dripping down the dildo below; despite her seeming objections, she enjoyed watching Eve with her husband. Eve unbuckles the spreader bar, moving it out of the way. She selects a riding crop from the choices on the wall. Swishing it through the air, Nina winces.

"I want you to count to twenty, Daniel," Eve says flatly before cracking the crop down on Nina's ass. She moves her way around her body, Daniel counting each hit. By the time twenty strikes, Eve has landed a few on almost every exposed soft point on Nina's body. Tears flow freely down her face.

Eve puts the whip back, bracing her hands on the table as she faces the wall. She struggles through her memories, trying to discern if she has ever made Nina cry before...no, she does not believe so. Perhaps she is being too cruel? Turning back to the woman, she removes the ball gag from her mouth. Eve waits, half wanting her to use the safe word, half hoping that she won't.

"Is everything all right, Nina?" Eve asks, after almost a minute of silence.

"Yes, Mistress," her tiny voice comes out.

Tenderly, Eve reaches out and tilts Nina's chin up. Reluctantly, the woman meets Eve's gaze. Her gentle eyes search her Mistress's, desperate to do whatever pleases her.

Eve brushes the woman's hair from her face, wiping her tears. Looking over Nina, she realizes what is wrong with herself—Eve hates her. She is nothing special to look at, dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, an okay body. Her sagging breasts serve as a badge, designating her as a mother. The large scar across her abdomen, a merit to her resilience. Her faithful husband a testament to a happy marriage. Eve hates her for having that which she doesn't, because Eve hates herself.

She clenches her jaw, angry that she has let her personal life bleed into her professional one. Leaning forward, as an apology, she gently kisses Nina on the lips, caressing her jaw. Nina responds happily, thankful that she didn't do anything further to aggravate her Mistress.

Pulling back, she tilts her head at the woman, "What would you like to do with him?"

Nina looks frantically back and forth between Eve and her husband, "I...I don't understand Mistress?"

"It is simple, Nina," Eve says, softly tracing her hand from the woman's cheek, down her neck, across her breasts and to her hip, "It would please me for you to decide what we do with him today. So pick."

"Umm..." she starts out, fearful as if she is being lured into a trap, "I...I like your idea of a cuckold, Mistress."

"Okay...but what else?" Eve loosens her ropes. Nina stumbles a little, kneeling, but more out of the weakness of her legs than respect. She shrugs, at a loss.

Eve perches on the edge of the lounge, "Come here," she motions Nina over. After Nina crawls over, Eve asks, "Would you like to stroke your clit with his dick, or ride his face?"

"I...I would like his face...Mistress?" Nina says tentatively.

"Then get up there," Eve motions. Nina scrambles to her feet; placing one knee to the side of her husband's head, she swings the other over, lowering her pussy down to his face. Eve repeats the same, taking her position back up on his pelvis.

Eve tugs slightly on the chain, "Get to it, Daniel, I want her to cum within three minutes. Each minute more that it takes, will be one more full day added to your cuckold. Begin."

Nina gasps as her husband rams his face upward, his mouth grasping at her pussy, his tongue plunging into the folds of her lips. Enjoying the look on the woman's face, Eve begins to torture the man by sliding up and down the length of his dick, intentionally teasing the tip with the opening of her cunt. Eve reaches out, placing a hand around Nina's neck; she pulls the woman closer and begins to forcefully kiss her.

Nina moans into Eve's mouth—without asking, she reaches out with both hands and grabs Eve's breasts, rolling her nipples between her fingertips. It feels so good that Eve doesn't chastise her. She can hear the muffled groans of Daniel into his wife's pussy, the frustration of his arousal pulsing through his dick as Eve slides her wet pussy quickly over it. When she feels he is getting close, she tugs on the chain.

It doesn't take her very long, before Nina starts whimpering. Pulling back slightly from her Mistress, she whines, "Please, Mistress, may I cum?"

With her hand still on the woman's throat, Eve slowly pushes Nina backwards until she is sitting upright on her husband's face. Leaning forward, her stomach pressing against the tip of Daniel's cock, Eve wraps her mouth around one of Nina's nipples, "Yes, you may."

Nina's body begins to shake as she grinds her pussy against her husband's mouth. Eve, so close to the edge herself, freezes; her trembling body yearning for more, though she knows that if she continues, it will no longer be a cuckold. Her legs strain with restraint; she rises and removes herself from the temptation, grabbing a whip from the table, along with a leather snapped cock ring.

Nina hunches forward, eyes closed, letting her hands rest on her husband's hips while he slowly licks her pussy clean, random shudders still ripping through her body. Eve is careful to avoid Nina when she lightly flicks the whip on Daniel's thighs. His pain tolerance significantly less than his wife, it only takes a few strikes before he starts fighting his restraints. Eve doesn't let up until she sees his dick flop down against his pelvis, his desire waxing. Her slender fingers make short work of it as she grabs a hold of his balls, snapping the leather strap closed around them, locking up the easiness of his orgasm.

Reaching up to the back of the woman's head, Eve gently pushes Nina's face down into her husband's crotch, "Clean up my mess."

"Yes Mistress," the woman breathlessly replies as her tongue sets about the task.

Eve walks towards Daniel's head; she forces Nina's ass down, spreading her pussy lips so that Daniel's tongue can stroke her clit. While Eve slides two fingers into the tight pussy, she doesn't have to do much of the work as Nina begins to eagerly rock her hips back and forth, fucking both her husband's face and her Mistress's hand. Eve flicks her wrist, bringing the whip down on Nina's back. She cries out, body freezing.

"I did not tell you to stop, my little slut. You will continue to fuck my hand like the wanton whore you are, and you will learn to enjoy the sting of my whip at the same time." She surprises herself by the harshness of her words, as she generally chooses to mentally abuse instead of verbally abuse, but Nina hardly notices.

Beginning to rock back and forth again, Nina forms the words around the cock in her mouth, "Yes, Mistress."

Though each crack brings a yelp from the woman, she continues to push back against Eve's hand. Slowly, Eve adds her ring finger to the tight wetness, distracting the pressure from Nina's mind with her whip.

"Choke yourself on his dick," Eve demands; when a gargled gag comes out, Eve adds her pinky. Nina continues to force her husband's cock deep into the back of her throat, while at the same time pushing her ass back against his face and Eve's hand. Carefully tucking her thumb against her palm, Eve cracks the whip hard against Nina's back just as her entire hand slides into the woman's pussy.

Nina yelps loudly, her husband's cock falling from her lips when her cunt is thoroughly stuffed with a hand. She moans, none of them sure if it is from the pleasure of so thoroughly being filled, or the pain of being fisted by a woman. But when Nina's ass starts to come further and further back, her cunt gobbling up Eve's wrist, her desire is clear. Her moans don't cease, her mind, like her pussy, too filled to be concerned with attending to the raging dick inches from her face. Eve doesn't move, but instead allows the woman to fuck herself, to push Eve's hand further into her own pussy.

Eve carefully forms her hand into a fist within the woman, the girth now rubbing against her soft g-spot, the fist preventing the woman from removing the invading hand, but instead forcing her to push further back on the forearm if she desires it deeper. When her body begins to shudder violently, she is so completely far gone that she doesn't ask for permission. A cry escapes her mouth, low and desperate, as her arms give way and she collapses helplessly against her husband's body.

With Nina's clit out of his grasp, Daniel's mouth drops open at the view inches from his face—all he sees is Eve's forearm disappearing into his wife's pussy. He stares at amazement at the sight. Eve eases her fingers out of the fist, pressing them deeper inside of Nina, eliciting a moan. She doesn't pull her hand out, in fact she isn't entirely sure if she'd be able to at this point, as the muscles clamp fiercely around her hand. She can feel the pulsing of the orgasm as it slowly fades, the release of the woman's juices adding to the wetness around her fingers.

Eve didn't intend to fist the woman, in fact she isn't sure if she intended for Nina to get any enjoyment from her hand in the first place. Shamefully she tries to shove aside the thought that she intended to punish her, to cause her pain, because of her own jealousy. Trying to refocus on the present, she leans forward and places a gentle kiss on her welted ass cheek, her other hand stroking the woman's back as Nina begins to regain her sense of self.

Once the spasms have died down, Eve slowly, carefully starts to pull her hand out of the woman's pussy. Though Nina whimpers from the pressure, her body is too exhausted to fight back. As her knuckles appear, followed by her thumb and lastly her fingers, Eve breathes a sigh of relief that her hand glistens with the woman's cum and not blood.

She walks to the table, wiping her hand clean on a small towel, dumbfounded as to what has come over her lately. Turning back around to watch the couple, she leans her bare ass against the edge of the wood, letting the discomfort of slight pain ground her. She feels the overwhelming urge to apologize to them, to beg their forgiveness for her attitude, but before she can open her mouth she hears Nina's tiny voice.

"Mistress...thank you. I have never felt anything like that before, it was...so...wonderful."

Allowing herself a shameful smile, Eve steps forward and places a gentle kiss on the woman's lips, "I didn't hurt you too much, did I?"

"No, Mistress, not at all...you pushed me, further than I thought I could take, but I am so thankful that you did."

Nodding slowly, she turns her back to them, ashamed for the affection and gratitude. Eve begins to pack her bag, speaking over her shoulder, "I understand that you are both submissives by nature, but I think it would be best for you two to discover your inner dominance. Your marriage if fully capable of working without me, and I know that you will get much more pleasure from being dominated by each other. Nina, this week, you are in control. You will not whip Daniel, or physically strike him in anyway—but I will allow you to tell him what to do, how to please you and after his cuckold day, when he is allowed to cum. Daniel, I fully expect you to comply. Next week if I learn that you did not, you won't enjoy the punishment I deal out. Understand?"

A collective, "Yes, Mistress," fills her ears.

Turning around, she sees that Nina has managed to regain control of her body; she stumbles slightly towards the door, to get Eve's clothes. Eve walks to Daniel, disliking the upset look in his eyes. She places a tender, yet passionate kiss on the man's lips, letting her hand snake down his stomach so that her fingers can stroke his cock. Pulling back, she looks into his eyes, quietly whispering, "You have been a good boy today, Daniel. I won't forget that. Obey your wife for me, this week. And keep in mind, that after you see me next, you will be the one in charge...which means you can cum as many times as you like, with your dick in any of her holes." As the thought settles in his mind, Daniel slowly smiles, "Thank you, Mistress."

Eve unlatches the buckles that hold the man down; together with his wife, they dress her, taking care to arrange her body perfectly within the folds of the fabric. Each of them places a loving kiss on her cheeks. Allowing a smile to show, she points towards the lounge, "I can see myself out. You two lie down and rest for a bit."

Walking through their house alone feels strange, yet she knows her way around. She doesn't bother slipping into her shoes, but picks them up before exiting through the kitchen door into the garage. Tossing them into her SUV, she relaxes in the driver's seat. Her mind swirls about, confused at her anger and disdain for them. She understands it is mostly envy and jealousy, both at their marriage and their love for one another. While she knows several couples within the business, she knows the majority of kinky people end up sneaking around behind their spouses' backs, lurking the shadows of the House, haunting the classifieds and wandering online. For two likeminded people to find each other is a rare, fulfilling treat. Then, she realizes suddenly, that in a way she resents her husband for dying and leaving her alone.

Eve arrives at the House shortly after five. Though she appears her perfect normal self, she feels disheveled, emotionally and physically. The wetness between her legs irritates her as she pulls open the door, discovering the entry to be full of well dressed men in business suits, awaiting the bouncer's approval. Immediately all eyes turn on her, wandering her body so blatantly they might as well reach out and touch her.

"Good evening, Mis..." Rob catches himself, "Miss Nightingale."

"Hello Rob," she says, though the tone of her voice suggests her agitation, "bit backed up today?"

The bouncer smiles, "Just a bit."

One of the well dressed men sitting on the bench beside her stands and takes her bag. When Eve's harsh expression turns to him, she discovers it to be Octavian. Letting out a sigh, she allows herself to be led towards the corner, disappearing with him into the invisible hallway.

The bright white light burns her eyes; there must be something extremely obvious about her annoyance, because even though there is a line of seven voyeurs at the counter, George side steps them to process Eve and Octavian through.

"Room Seven," George says after removing their electronics.

Eve wanders behind, entering Room Seven to discover a small, naked blonde woman that she's never met. The woman, despite her size, has rather large breasts and is seemingly older than a majority of the clientele.

Eve drops down onto the bench, the woman immediately tending to her, removing her shoes before reaching up her skirt to unclasp her stockings.

"You seem a bit..." Octavian hesitates as he gazes upon her, his beautiful perfect smile carefully plastered on his face, "A bit tense. Perhaps you and I should alleviate that?"

She allows herself to be righted by the woman, who slips her dress off, followed by her corset, "I challenge you to try," she says somewhat snarkily, "I appear to be broken today."

As the woman strips Octavian of his suit coat, tie and shirt, he watches Eve, his expression melting to a thoughtful concern, "Rough day at the office?"

Closing her eyes, she sits patiently in the chair by the door, "You could say that." She wants to tell him that he's mentally fucking her up, but she knows better and keeps her mouth shut.

After a few minutes, she hears the door click open, followed by the woman's soft voice, "Are you ready, Mistress?"

The spa areas are full, yet Eve's mind is so jumbled that she hardly notices anything. She is cleaned and washed, dried and led to the finishing room. She takes a seat on the bench; her thoughts swirling between Paul and her submissive life and Octavian and her dominant life. Eve feels so at odds with herself, as if she is being completely split in two, unable to decide what she wants, who she wants, or who or what she wants to be.

When gentle hands begin rubbing lotion into her legs she is drawn out of herself, finally focusing on the now to discover that it is Octavian, not the old woman, who is attending to her. His large firm hands massage the cream into her calves, his own body still naked, wet hair disheveled.

"Where did...um...what's her name go?" Eve says when Octavian finally looks at her.

"Gerty. I dismissed her," he says casually.

"You don't need to do that, I can take care of it," she replies, almost defensively, as if the feel of his touch only adds to her confusion.

"I know you can, Eve," he dollops cream on her other leg, fingers working the knots out of her calves, "You can take care of a lot of things. That doesn't mean that you should have to, or that you should do it alone."

Her heart pounds as his hands move up higher, yet it isn't from arousal, but from fear—fear of letting herself get too close to someone, fear of losing again. With a shaky hand she reaches out and runs her fingers through his wet hair, cradling his cheek, "I...I don't know, Octavian. I don't want to define what we are, if we are anything at all, simply because I don't want to be...disappointed." Instantly she feels that she chose the wrong words, but seemingly unaffected, Octavian drifts from her grasp and starts to massage her back.

As his hands creep lower and lower, tenderly rubbing the tops of her ass cheeks and the sides of her hips, he whispers in her ear, "We are something, Eve, most definitely. I will not try to own you, but you need to know that I want more than we have right now. I want to wake up and find you still in my arms. I want to see you outside of this place. I want to do stupid little vanilla things with you, and I also want to occasionally come home to find you waiting for me, naked, on your knees."

She doesn't know what to say; she yearns for a connection, but she is frightened. Having spent these past few years alone, separating herself from the real world, she is unsure how to get back.

Octavian senses her hesitation, yet he doesn't let her go. He snakes a hand around her waist, the other under her arm and up to her throat; he tightens his grip, pressing her against his naked chest. Eve clenches the edge of the bench unconsciously drawing in a quick breath. Despite his touch, his voice is tender and soft in her ear, his lips tickling her skin, "I will do what I need to, to make that happen, even if I have to start slow. I know you are afraid, but life without fear is hardly worth living...as a submissive, you know that while you fear the next crack of the whip, you yearn for it...as a dominant, you know that you dread the safe word, but the anticipation of pushing further each time is a thrill like nothing other."

AfterDusk
AfterDusk
503 Followers