The Nightingale Agency Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AfterDusk
AfterDusk
503 Followers

He teasingly bites down on her neck, causing her to squirm; Octavian tightens his grip, letting his hand move from her hip, across her skin where his fingers part the slit between her legs. Slickened by her own wetness, he press against her clit, swirling the sensitive skin around. When Eve tries to protest, he muffles her with his mouth, forcing his tongue into her.

She tries to tell him to stop, but he doesn't let her. When she struggles against him, he holds her tighter, the fingers around her throat threatening to bruise her skin. She gasps for air against his mouth, his hand stroking her with increasing quickness. Eve feels completely helpless, completely controlled by the man behind her...and she loves it. Giving into her submissive desires, she relaxes against him, relinquishing her power over the situation. She struggles to keep her knees apart for him as her body heats up and her breathing degrades into a pant. Pulling away from him far enough to stare into his eyes, she knows he can see past her façade to her desperate need, her willingness, her desire to be his. Before she can beg, he whispers to her.

"Cum for me, Eve," his voice is husky and thick.

Captured by his deep, blue eyes she can't look away. Eve draws in a sharp breath, her brows crinkling as her whole body tenses before exploding into a surge of primal bliss, waves of ecstasy rolling over her body. Her shaking legs clench closed over his large hand as Octavian continues to teasingly, yet gently, stroke her pulsing clit.

His gaze never wavering, his eyes continue to pierce her, to control her; the smile that forms on his lips is different from anything she has ever seen on him before, a dark look of pure satisfaction and conquest. Still grasping her firmly, he presses a light kiss to her lips, "Very good, my pet."

Hearing the pleased tone of his voice makes her feel entirely dirty, yet at the same time, safe and secure. Slowly he lets her go, pulling her up so that he can dress her. Eve feels like a doll as he admires her body before adjusting her breasts within the deep green corset and making her spin around so that he can assure she meets his standards. When she moves towards his bag, to help him dress, he shakes his head, "Fix your hair and makeup, I expect you to be the perfect, beautiful domme that you are."

Nodding, she sits down, spinning her damp hair into the rollers, all the while her eyes watching him get dressed in the mirror. Her heart still races, her body weak from the release, and though she wants to be his, she feels confused at her desire to submit to him and how it will affect her abilities to dominate others. Immediately she wonders if he will be jealous when he sees her with someone else, as she knows she is when seeing him do the same. But as they are technically nothing, and yet something, to each other, Eve understands this is something they will both have to get past.

After applying her usual make up, tracing her lips with the bright red lipstick, she glances over to see Octavian standing behind her, fully dressed in his suit and tie, watching her reflection. When she catches his eye, the words escape her lips before she can stop it, yearning for his approval, "How would you like me to wear my hair?"

His brilliant, casual smile lights up his face, though the sparkle in his eyes remains a bit darker, as he truly enjoys her submission, "I like your victory rolls, Eve. They make you classy and refined."

She nods, swallowing hard before looking away. Her nimble, quick fingers take little time to whip the long strands of black hair into a circle, pinning them perfectly in place. Assured that she is properly fixed, she rises and slips her toes into a pair of green heels. Her confusion not having waned, she stands in front of Octavian, her eyes naturally downcast, hands clasped before her.

His firm hand tilts her head up until she looks at him once more, "I enjoy your...subservience. But we both know that between us, there will be a time and a place for it. That is not here or now, but rather in the privacy of the moments I hope we will spend together. I don't want to change you, Eve. I like the woman you are; I was drawn to you, you as a domme, and I don't want you to lose that. Seeing your strength and talent, your intelligence and cheekiness, the way you control others, just increases my desire for you...when I want it, I will make you submit."

She feels her heart swell, a truly at peace feeling with someone finally understanding her torn desires to control and be controlled, her inability to completely return herself to being Mrs. Harrison, or to erase Mistress Nightingale. Drawing in a deep breath, she smirks at him, "Let's go have some fun."

AfterDusk
AfterDusk
503 Followers