The Nightingale Agency Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AfterDusk
AfterDusk
503 Followers

Eve watches the powerful orgasm, feeling the tingle of desire at the base of her back. Her pussy, hot and wet, begs for attention yet she denies it. She gives Jonathan a few moments before she says, "Now grab a wet towel and clean up this mess."

He is unsteady on his shaky legs, but he manages to stumble off. She removes the nipple clamps, dropping them and the other items back into the bag, breathing in the salty stale scent of cum that lingers in the air. She zips up the bag when she looks down at her shoe, realizing that an errant stream hit her. Eve smiles, tucking her breasts away before he stumbles back in.

Jonathan wipes his cum off of the carpet, his whole body flush from the exertion, excitement and embarrassment at having jacked off in front of someone else for the first time. When he is sure he got it all, he puts the towel in the dirty bin before returning to his knees in front of her. He sees her smiling.

"It appears I have been hit," she says, pointing at her shoe.

When Jonathan starts to rise to get a towel, she stops him, "I did not say to get a towel."

His crinkled brow watches her. She tilts her head, "Use your mouth."

Drawing in a sharp breath, he closes his eyes for a moment. Reluctantly he drops down onto his hands, leaning forward to her bright yellow shoe. He sees that not only is there a thick chunk on the top of her shoe, but also on the front of her shin. Jonathan forces himself lower, opens his mouth and licks the top of her shoe, swallowing down the thick, salty seed; it reminds him of rubber bands. He tries not to gag when he moves up to her shin and drags his tongue across her hosed skin.

Feeling his tongue on her leg sends jolts of electricity through her body. She yearns for attention. Glancing at the clock, she sees that it is already 12:45 pm. When Jonathan sits back, she stands up and begins to pull her dress on.

"Mistress?" he asks softly.

Eve looks at him, zipping up the side, "Yes?"

"Are you not going to..." he trails off, not sure how to phrase it.

As she buttons the straps back into place, she answers, "No. Because of your disobedience Friday, I will not give you the privilege of contact with my body. Unfortunately, that means I am doubly disappointed in you, because while I have allowed you to get some satisfaction from this meeting, I will get none. Now, I do not enjoy leaving while vexed. You will do as you were told and you will not deviate until you ask for permission and receive it. Is that clear?"

"Yes," he whispers, clearly upset.

"Perhaps, on Wednesday, assuming you actually do what you are supposed to, I will be able to show you the pleasures of obedience." She straightens her dress before picking up her bags. Looking him over one last time, she says, "Continue with the three conversations each day. I expect a full report as well."

Without any other acknowledgement, Eve turns and lets herself out the door.

The noise of her heels on the pavement cause all eyes to watch her, as dozens of people have returned from after church brunch. Though they are all dressed in their best, their clothes pale in comparison with the display that Eve presents. She can feel their eyes, hear soft whispers and tries to ignore all of them, instead focusing on keeping her knees from buckling. Tossing her bags into the back seat, she climbs into the front. Eve draws in a long, slow breath, trying to keep her heart from racing too fast.

Her hand reaches down in between her thighs; when she touches her own skin, she can't help but bite her lip to suppress a moan. Her body tingles. She has seen a lot of sexual acts in her life, but something so simple as watching Jonathan masturbate in front of someone for the first time, for a brand new submissive to desperately please his Mistress, turned her on like a bolt of lightning. It took all of her restraint to not satisfy her needs in front of him, by whatever means necessary.

Eve swallows hard and grabs her phone. Flipping through the messages, she finds her conversation with Octavian and types a new message. Downtown library, twenty minutes.

...okay? Is everything all right?

Be there.

On my way.

Eve puts the phone down and starts her SUV, her shaking hands barely managing to steer. She arrives there in less than fifteen minutes. Quickly she throws her car into park, shuts it off and grabs her purse.

The loud echo of her heels on the marble floor causes the librarian look up from the check out desk. His perfectly swept back brown hair, slightly unshaven face, scarf and t-shirt with jeans makes him the epitome of a trendy book worm, the only part out of place is his slender build and his handsome face. When his eyes meet Eve's, he draws in a sharp breath.

"Mistress...?" he whispers.

A smile crosses her lips, "Lucas," she greets him. Eve slides her purse and keys across the counter, picking up a piece of paper and a pencil, "A man will shortly be arriving. He should be easy to distinguish as he...commands an air of authority about him. Please give him this, will you?"

Lucas tucks her purse and keys under the counter, taking the folded slip of paper, "Yes, Mistress."

She turns and leaves, wandering off towards the back of the stacks so that she can climb the stairs. Lucas is her every-other Wednesday afternoon appointment; he is fairly new, only having been with her for about six months, but he is well on his way to becoming a Dom, as is his end game.

Eve navigates the twists and turns through the balcony, heading towards a back corner tucked away from the rest of the shelves. Deep in the reference section, she has scouted this area before when she was looking for a book on a baroque composer back in college. Rarely does anyone ever search for reference books on bugs, so it became a frequented spot of her and Paul's once upon a time.

Leaning back into the corner, her only view is down the row about twenty feet to the end of the balcony, where it opens up to the first level past the railing. She tries to slow her breathing, drawing in deep breaths of dusty paper, but the smell has the opposite effect when it reminds her of her last experience there when she was in college.

The soft tapping of leather loafers signals to her that Octavian is near; then, she sees him, slightly silhouetted at the end of the balcony. With a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans coupled with the loafers, he is handsomely casual which is so different from usual. As he walks towards her, his perfect blonde hair and bright blue eyes start to come into focus and when he stops in front of her, his plush red lips are drawn into a frown, "Is everything all right, Eve?"

Her eyes wander over his picturesque body, drinking him in. Her skin tingles, desperate for his touch; Eve bites on the corner of her lip, looking into his eyes, "Yes, Master..." she breathes.

Slowly, Octavian's brow raises and he tilts his head at her. Eve angles her toes inward, in a very girlish fashion and begins to pull up the hem of her dress. Her shoulders hunch forward, a coy, hungry smile on her lips.

Octavian doesn't hesitate. He steps to her, sliding one hand around her neck, the other around her bare thigh. As he presses his lips to hers, he tugs her leg up. Eve melts into him, her heart racing. Octavian bites her bottom lip, pulling back slightly, "What do you want, Eve?"

"You," she breathes as her hands unbutton his pants and pull down his zipper. Octavian nibbles at her throat while she untangles his cock from his underwear, finally freeing it. He bends down, burying his face into her breasts while he weaves his hands behind her knees. In one swift motion he pulls her up and pins her to the wall. Eve can't help but moan when his dick slides into her wet, wanting cunt. Holding her securely there, he frees his right hand and clamps it down over her mouth.

"Shhh," he growls at her, teasingly pulling out and pushing deep back in.

Eve closes her eyes, panting through her nose, allowing herself to whimper under his grip as Octavian slowly fucks her. He briefly removes his hand and unties her hair, sending it cascading down onto her shoulders. Balling up the scarf, he stuffs it into her mouth before returning his hand back under her leg to support her weight. She wraps her arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder while he pins her tightly against the stacks, her knees resting in the crooks of his elbows, his wide hands grasping her ass cheeks. His speed steadily increases, causing the tops of his thighs to pound against her.

As she draws near, she nuzzles her nose into his jaw, the puffs of her breath cool against his sweat slicked skin. She can feel him holding back, waiting for her to cum and she gladly obliges him. Tightening her calves, her toes curl when her thighs begin to tremble. She feels her pussy pulsing around his dick, so close. Unable to ask for permission, she whines breathlessly into his ear.

"Yes," Octavian growls at her, "cum. Now!"

Burying her face deep into the fold of his neck she lets out a loud, stifled moan when her body floods with bliss, her pussy clamping desperately over the dick inside of her. With a few more fierce pounds, Octavian clenches his teeth to quiet the groan in his throat; he rams as far into her as he can get, rising up on his tip toes as he spews cum all over her insides.

They stand there, trembling against each other from the strain. Slowly, Octavian withdraws from her pussy, letting her legs down one at a time. Eve is shaky, like a newly born fawn, and has to hold onto him for support. Tenderly, he strokes her cheek before sticking his fingers into her mouth and pulling out the scarf. He kisses her softly, gently, still holding her.

"What got into you today?" He asks with a smirk on her face.

Eve returns it. Taking her scarf, she bends over and slips her hand up her skirt, wiping up the streams of cum dribbling down the insides of her legs, "Are you protesting?"

"Not at all," he says, watching her, admiring her, his dick still dangling from his pants. Unable to help herself, Eve suddenly drops to her knees and opens her mouth. With her tongue out, she slides his dick in, gobbling up the length of it in one swoop.

Octavian slams his palm against the wall, barely catching himself when his knees give way. He looks at her, smiling at the wonderful sight while extending a hand down to cup her chin while she sucks on his cock. She suckles it, milking it dry until it reluctantly softens; then, she pulls back, it coming out of her mouth with a pop. Standing up, she runs her thumb around the corners of her lips to wipe away any errant lipstick. With a wicked smile, she says, "See you Friday, Octavian," before walking away and leaving him with his dick hanging out.

AfterDusk
AfterDusk
503 Followers
12