The Nightshift Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barely saying a word on the way back to mine I wondered what she was thinking and as we pulled up outside my place I jumped out of the car and walked round to let Laura out, as she stepped from the car she seemed somehow different as she suddenly asked me you do want me don't you.

Of course I did and as I pulled her against me again and kissed her she instantly relaxed in my arms as I held her she whispered to me lets go in then babes, stepping into my lounge I told Laura to relax on the sofa while a grabbed a couple of beers out of the fridge.

Walking back in my cock instantly stood to attention as I looked over to see Laura sat in her lingerie a very tight looking black and pink corset with panties her stockings and stilettos, wasting no time I set the beers down on the table and pulled off my T shirt and dropped my jeans and underwear showing off my by no means perfect and slightly overweight body.

Laura obviously didn't want to waste a second even though we had all night to play as I walked to the sofa she sat right on the edge and didn't even wait for me to attempt to kiss her again as she grabbed at my stiff prick, as I stood in front of her she flicked back her hair and as she looked up at me with her beautiful dark brown eyes she wrapped her lips around my throbbing cock again.

As she slid her head back and forth she kept her eyes fixed on me the whole time, wrapping her obviously experienced tongue round my piss slit down round my fat bell end before deep throating all of my 8 inches plus into her throat. I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold on as I had been wanting to fuck her all day and as her pierced tongue flicked across my bell end one more time my whole body convulsed filling her mouth with thick creamy spunk, ream after ream of it seemed to keep coming as she frantically lapped at my bell end drinking every last drop.

Collapsing onto the sofa by her side Laura cuddled up to me and cheekily asked if I had more for her telling me she just loved cum and drinking a mans spunk till he has no more to give her, my dreams were coming true with this gorgeous girl and I assured her that once I had relaxed a little that I was going to fuck her good and hard.

As we sat cuddled up Laura asked if I had any porn, of course I did my most of it was cross dresser and transvestite porn. Standing up I went to get the DVD box I kept tucked away and passed it to her thinking she seems quite kinky so I was sure the tranny porn wouldn't shock her, as she browsed through the DVD's she turned to look at me and said do you like tgirls by some chance.

As she said it though there was a real kinky look in her eyes and as I said yes I kind of do I'm afraid, I didn't tell you I'm bisexual and have a bit of Tgirl experience over the years. To my surprise Laura said suddenly there is one you have not had yet and as she lay back from me and took my hand I ran it across her panties expecting a moist pussy waiting for me to fuck it hard.

To my surprise though the panties began to bulge and as Laura reached down and pulled her panties aside out popped a small but hard cock, now I knew her secret and as I sat and stroked her small but functional cock she moaned gently and asked me to suck her off.

Putting her onto her back she released her corset slightly letting her pert breasts come over the top of her lingerie and as I lowered my mouth onto this gorgeous girls cock I pulled back her foreskin to expose her tiny bell end and started to lap gently at the tip of her girly cock.

Slowly I ran my tongue up and down her shaft as it grew slowly to just under 6 inches or so and as I began to suck her deeper and faster I pulled at her panties again giving myself enough space to slide a finger into her cute butt, soon I had a finger deep in her arse flicking at her g spot driving her into a hard orgasm that filled my mouth with her girly cum, swallowing the lot I climbed on top of her and kissed her passionately.

As we laid there Laura wrapped her long legs round my waist and asked me are you shocked i'm a pre-op transsexual?

I said to her I was kind of shocked but now I knew why all the guys at work didn't attempt to chat her up or make a move on her even in a friendly and playful way, Laura told me when she started the job the Nazi like skin headed boss had tried it on with her and she had let him fuck her arse in the office a few times to guarantee her secrecy and his as I found out he was gay but put on the hard man image to keep in with the lads at work.

As we laid together for a while Laura said why don't you go put on a DVD babe I really need you in me now, that is if you want to fuck me?

Of course I wanted her and as I clambered up and went off to put on a movie for us to enjoy Laura slid herself off the sofa and removed her panties, thinking quickly I called her over onto my big soft rug and as she laid back playing with her hard nipples she looked so sexy with her long flowing dark hair laid out behind her.

As I sat for a moment watching her I could feel I wasn't going to need a movie tonight, not when I had a gorgeous Tgirl begging me to fuck her on my living room floor. I was lost all of a sudden just watching her and her beautiful body and her eyes watching my every move but inviting me to her at the same time.

Standing I told her to stay horny for me as I ran off to the bathroom and grabbed a big bottle of my favourite lube and a couple of condoms not that I ever liked using them and if Laura liked bareback that is what she would get.

As I walked back into the lounge Laura had rolled onto her belly and was watching two Tgirls sharing a guy with a huge cock on the movie so as I lowered myself down by her side she rolled over to her side to face me, as soon as she did I pulled her tight against me and kissed her first slowly then more and more passionately.

Laura knew what I wanted and as she slipped a stocking clad leg across me I rolled her over onto her back and as I grabbed the bottle of lube Laura instantly wrapped her long legs round my waist again letting me smear a large blob of lube into her anus, I was waiting to see what she would do next but as she cocked her butt for me I pushed my thick bell end up to meet her arse pussy.

Teasing her by rubbing my stiff prick up and down across her anus she locked her legs down tight around me as my cock sunk into her tight anus, I had fucked a lot of Tgirls and knew exactly what she wanted as I slid into her inch by inch as she moaned gently.

Soon I was balls deep in her with all of my thick cock deep inside her arse pussy and as I began to slowly slide in and out of her Laura moaned deeply every time I thrust back inside her filling her tight hole with my stiff cock, she felt so good and was so flexible as I began to build up a nice hard rhythm Laura pulled me down against her as our bodies entwined and our lips met again as the smell of sex filled the room sending us both into a passionate long and deep kiss.

I didn't know it at the time but as our lips parted Laura said I think I love you, telling her it was just the sex talking and if she meant it to tell me later, I hadn't meant to upset her but as soon as I had said that her legs fell open and she asked me to get off her.

How wrong I could be though as I pulled her against me and kissed her again she took my hand leading me to the sofa and pushing me onto my backside, wasting no time Laura climbed into my lap and slowly slid down to meet my bell end and with one quick push I was deep inside this gorgeous girl again.

As soon as Laura got comfortable she began to bounce on me making my balls slap against her butt as she took my length deep and hard over and over again, as she rode me I kissed at her neck driving her into a orgasm as her girly cock let go a small amount of cum all over my groin.

Panting from her orgasm Laura sat down onto my balls and rested there as we kissed, holding her as she leant back I started to flick my tongue across her pert nipples sucking and licking at her perfect breasts making her moan with pleasure, as soon as she felt ready she began to rock deeply on my cock but now I wanted to fuck her properly and fill her butt with my cum.

As she began to bounce on my hard prick again I took her by the waist and stopped her, helping her swing up off my cock I told her to cock her arse for me. Assuming the doggy position Laura expertly popped her butt in the air for me and as I pushed against her butt again her anus swallowed my cock right up to my balls, she knew what I wanted and she soon told me she wanted me to fill her up.

As I gripped her slim waist and began to pound at her butt she whimpered and moaned begging me to fuck her hard, driving into her as hard and fast as I could without hurting her I felt the waves of a major orgasm coming and as I fought to keep control of the flow of spunk waiting to fill her cute butt I let go and fired the first load deep inside her.

As I fought back the rest she quickly stood and removed her corset then laid out on the floor in front of me and said come on then babe cum all over me, I want your spunk all over my tits.

Taking no time at all I began to masturbate hard and fast as I stood over her, soon the first of several jets of hot spunk splashed first over her breasts then up over her throat and onto her face as I felt I had nothing left Laura got to her knees and took my cock in her hand slowly massaging my cock.

As she did she lapped at my bell end licking every last drop of spunk from my cock and her own remnants from the load she had shot over my groin earlier on, watching this gorgeous Tgirl lapping at my cock made me hard again and Laura knew exactly what to do as she told me to sit down she expertly sucked at my bell end before slowly bobbing her experienced mouth up and down my shaft.

Watching this girl go to work on my prick and the thoughts I had always had about wanting to fuck her came back to me and within seconds Laura got just what she had wanted, emptying my balls completely into the back of her throat.

As she swallowed the last few drops she stood walked across the lounge and grabbed her beer and downed the whole glass without taking a breath it seemed.

I couldn't move as the last of my orgasm washed over my body and as Laura came and cuddled up to my side she said I still love you with a giggle and as I faced her she was sticky and coated in my cum still but I pulled her into my lap and kissed her thanking her for such a great fuck.

Once she was ready I warmed up the shower and found her a bathrobe to wear but as soon as she had washed she got dressed again and as she came back to the lounge she asked me will you run me home.

Shocked that she didn't want to stay I questioned why and she simply added I want to change and get my weekend bag, that is of you want me to stay.

So not only had I learned her secret, had amazing sex with her and it seemed found a beautiful Tgirl partner again but now I got to spend the weekend with her showing her off to all my mates who commented on her beauty but had no idea what she had in her panties.

12