The Ninth Caller Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers

"—No..., please don't do that. Don't say anything to Fred," Angie Lynn said. "It wouldn't do any good anyway. He got those pictures of me, and, well..., it's just stupid." She sighed, and wiped away a tear before saying, "I might as well just give up and go back home. He said if I blew him he would let the whole thing go. I was a fool to try and get —"

"Oh no, honey," Darla said as her face twisted into a sneer. "You are not going back into that mess." Her eyes narrowed and her sneer turned into a smile when the music started up for the next set — her set. It was, as always, Duran Duran.

"Girls on Film..., Girls on Film..."

With the 80s soundtrack blasting, Darla turned back to Raylene and winked. "I think it is time we gave Angie Lynn's fan a special treat. You know how these fuckers always love a little Girl on Girl."

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" Raylene said as she winked.

"Yup," Darla said as she nodded. "I think we need a special show." She grinned as she wiped the tear away from Angie Lynn's cheek, and added, "Your little problem is about to be solved. That bastard isn't going to bother you anymore, so just let your Auntie Darla and Auntie Raylene handle him."

"I don't understand," Angie Lynn said. "Look..., I am sorry to have put you out and all. I owe you a lot! You vouched for me, but, I really have to go. I can't let Billy post those pictures."

"So..., Billy is his name, is it?" Darla asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, don't you worry about a thing, girl," Raylene said. "After Darla and I are through with him, I don't think he is going to bother you anymore. Fred hates dicks like that, and, if he ever catches anyone taking pictures of the girls in the club, he bans them for life."

"Listen, please don't tell Fred," Angie Lynn said. "If he kicks him out, it is just going to make things worse."

"Oh, I am not telling Fred anything, and, he isn't going to kick him out..., well, yet," Darla said with a glint in her eye. "But, after tonight, I don't think you are going to have to worry about little Billy, anymore. He won't ever come around here again, and your picture problem is going to be solved."

"I don't know, Darla," Angie Lynn said. "I think —"

"Did you enjoy dancing tonight?" Darla asked."

"Yes."

"And did you make good money?"

"Hell yeah," Angie Lynn said as a smile crept onto her face. "I never made such easy money in my life!"

"So, if it weren't for shithead out there, you would continue?"

"Of course, but, even if I don't give into Billy tonight, I know he will just keep coming back and harassing me. He won't ever give up."

Darla winked, and said, "I wouldn't bet on that."

*****

"Well, I think this is big a step down from the Waldorf," Frank said as he shoved open the door of the McKee Motel 6. As soon as the metal door popped open, and his nostrils filled with that musty basement-like stench, he scrunched up his face in disgust. The room lived up to his lowest expectations, and they were pretty damn low to start with.

Thick orange shag carpeting covered the floor, which reminded him of his youth, nearly 45 years earlier, and was probably the last time they had been cleaned. The coat hangers were all chained to the chrome bar in the open closet, always a sign of a top notch hotel, and the remote was welded to the nightstand. As he surveyed the two beds, he nearly laughed when he saw the quarter operated "magic fingers" device welded to the headboards. Jesus, he had not seen one of those since the 70s.

"I am sorry I couldn't get us two rooms," Frank said. "But, they were booked. This is the only motel in town."

Sofia walked inside and plopped down on the bed, kicking off her sandals. "Not a problem. In fact, I am glad."

"Oh?" Frank said as he fought the urge to raise his eyebrow. Sofia was attractive, of that there was no doubt, but he could not gage her level of interest in him. Frankly, being in stuck in this shit town had few upsides, but, as his mind wandered to the possibility of seeing this wild Romanian minx plopping her pussy onto his face, he felt his cock stir.

Sofia unzipped her bag, pulled out a very ornate looking bottle and placed it on the nightstand. "Care to join me? I hate to drink alone."

"What is that?" Frank asked as his eyes were immediately drawn to the bottle. It was quite decorative, the thick glass carved into an elaborate starburst design. It was short and round with a long thin neck, and the contents inside were a palish green.

"Tuica, a traditional Romanian drink," Sofia said as she smiled. "I think we both could use some. Also, I fully expect another vision tonight, and, I would rather not be alone. I am glad we are going to be roomies."

"Well, I certainly have no hesitation spending a lovely evening with such a beauty as you," Frank said.

"Oh, you are a bad boy," Sofia said. She grabbed two glasses off of the table, removed the little paper hats, blew the dust out, and filled them. Handing one to Frank, she said, "But, before we get too far into this evening, I need the truth, Frank."

"Truth? What truth are you talking about? I have been —"

"The truth about Jenny, Frank. And, as unpleasant as it may be to talk about, the truth about the fact that you have a daughter..., who is now in danger."

*****

Billy's head was swimming. Alone now in the "Champagne Room" with Raylene and Darla, his face nearly cracked from the huge smile straining his jaw muscles.

"Dayum..., you girls weren't kidding! This is the fucking hottest thing I have ever seen," he said as he leaned forward in his chair and felt the drool start to bubble in his mouth. Raylene and Darla had made quite the entrance for their set. Both were gorgeous, and, he had to admit, much sexier than the girls his age. Perhaps he would check out those MILF sites on the internet more frequently now. JESUS!

Darla smiled as she opened and closed her eyes slowly in a long languid blink. She was naked, as was Raylene. And not Kentucky Strip Club naked, where pasties covered the nipples and G-Strings were required, but full on NEKID as her Grandmother would say. Rules were much looser in the Champagne room.

"So, Billy," Darla cooed as she sat down on the couch opposite Billy and slowly ran her toe up his leg. "Now that you have both of us here, together, what would you like?"

"Well..., I, could you gals, you know...," he stuttered as he glanced down at the crotch of his jeans, now fully tented with a raging erection.

"You want us to blow you, Billy boy?" Raylene said with a laugh as she added her foot to Billy's other leg.

"I didn't want to say..., out loud, you know. I don't want to get kicked out."

"Oh, such a thoughtful boy," Darla said. She turned towards Raylene and reached out at her hand, cupping her left breast in her palm. "You are such a good-looking boy, you are making me really wet. How about you, Raylene?"

"Wetter than a Kentucky November," she laughed. She leaned forward, and stuck out her tongue while winking back at Billy before she swirled it around Darla's ripe nipple. "You might just talk us into it."

"Holy fuck! I can't believe it!" Billy cried as he started to get up out of his chair.

"Now, now, boy," Darla said as she moved her foot up to his chest and pushed him back down into his seat. "You have to earn our favors. We aren't whores you know."

"Of course, of course!"

"But you got my juices flowing," Raylene said as she scooted over next to Darla and began running her fingers up her inner thigh. "Can you smell me?"

"Oh yes! Yes!"

"Would you like to taste me, Billy?"

"Please!"

"Or both of us?" Darla said as she winked over at Raylene.

"Oh my God! This is like a dream come —"

Billy went silent as Darla lifted her foot to his lips and closed his mouth.

"OK, then," Darla said. "But, in all fairness, I think you need to reciprocate."

"Reciprocate?"

"Yeah," Raylene added. "Darla and I just gave you and the boys the hottest show ever."

"Damn straight, you did," Billy said. "I thought you were going to start a riot."

"When we get our girl on girl show going, it always charges up the crowd," Darla said. "And we always pick one special boy out of the crowd to come back to the Champagne room for an extra spectacular show. So, you should feel very lucky."

Billy's face flushed as his chest swelled, and he said, "I do!"

This was his most erotic fantasy coming true at once. Darla was right. The strip show the girls had performed onstage was wildly received. The hooting and hollering made all of the bad Eighties music fade beneath the loud waves of shouting. The girls were amazing. Darla pulled off Raylene's stockings with her teeth. Raylene pushed Darla down onto the floor and removed her bra. Both locked into a deep French Kiss as they rolled across the linoleum and removed each other's G-strings. It was the fucking hottest thing any of the guys had ever seen, and even Fred paused and watched.

After simulating a sexy romp of 69 on the stage, they got up and announced that one lucky patron would be invited into the champagne room. This declaration sent a lightning bolt through the club and it was nearly a stampede forward by the patrons to get the girl's attention. To Billy's amazement, both women's eyes locked on him, and ignored all of the others as they strolled over to his chair amidst a sea of flailing flannel draped arms. When they dragged him up onstage, and began grabbing his ass and blowing in his ear, he could feel the seething death stares of the other envious customers. He had been chosen for the ultimate erotic treat.

Now, twenty minutes later, his cock was at full mast and his head was swimming as two gorgeous, and deliciously naked women sat with him in the Champagne Room. It wasn't a large room, merely a couch, a hard wooden chair, a stripper pole and mirrors covering all of the walls. It also wasn't much to look at but it was saturated with the vibe of sex, and that was the point. He could smell the girls and they were both ripe for the plucking, and his mouth watered at the thought of finally getting that threesome he always fantasized about. His anger at Angie Lynn was, for the moment, off of his mind.

"So, Billy," Darla said as she lifted her mouth up out of Raylene's crotch and winked back at her throbbing prey. "Are you ready to have the hottest night of your life?"

"Oh shit! Yeah!" he barked as he started to rise up out of his chair. He was stopped when Raylene raised her foot and pressed it into his crotch.

"Well, get us all worked up first, boy," Raylene said.

"Uh, what do you—" Billy stuttered.

Darla pointed at the stripper pole and winked. "We stripped for you, so, I think it is your turn to strip for us."

Raylene laughed as she ran her toes over the bulge in Billy's jeans, and added, "Damn right! And make it sexy. After all, we did for you."

Billy needed little encouragement. As the sounds of Kaja Goo Goo's song "Too Shy" floated in from outside in the club, he reached up and started to unbutton his shirt. The girls looked at each other and smiled as Billy stripped down. His shirt, shoes, socks and pants all formed into a pile at their feet, and Darla smiled when she saw his phone slip out of his pocket.

"Uh, do you want me to —" Billy asked as he stood before them in his boxers and looped his thumbs into the wasteband.

"Oh yes," Darla said as she leaned forward and brought her face very close to his crotch. She could smell his arousal, that deep masculine musky smell of male horniness. She knew that odor so well. "These gotta go," she added as she playfully reached up and snapped his waistband.

Billy smirked as his face slightly blushed. In one quick motion, he lowered his shorts to the ground and he kicked them over to join the rest of his clothes in the pile. When his cock was revealed he was hard as an I-beam.

"Oh, I like this," Raylene said as she leaned forward to join Darla. She turned to her friend, and added, "and look, he is nice and shaved. I like that."

"Yes, I love a man who manscapes," Darla said.

Billy said nothing, but felt his cock twitch. He was shaved, but, not by his doing. This was the lingering effect of his unfortunate interaction with Angie Lynn.

"Mmmmm, so hard," Darla said as she lightly blew on his cockhead and traced her forefinger up his shaft. Billy moaned slightly as he felt her warm touch on his manhood. When he started to move towards her, she sat back on the couch.

"Not yet, Billy," Darla said. "I want you to sit down."

"Sit down?"

"Yes, silly," Raylene said. "That way we can both blow you at the same time. You would like that, wouldn't you?"

"Oh fuck yes!" Billy said as he quickly sat down on the chair.

Darla stood up and bent down over Billy's face. He closed his eyes as her long hair brushed against his bare chest and he smelled her cheap perfume worm its way into his nostrils. His ears rang as he felt his blood surging through his body, the supply being pumped into his throbbing balls rushing out of his heart like a surging river. "Now, if you want to have us both, you have to play by our rules..., understand?"

"Yes..." he whispered as he leaned forward, reaching out with his tongue to hopefully take a taste of her nipple dangling so tantalizingly in front of his face. "What do you want me to do?"

Darla pushed him back down into his chair as Raylene stood up and walked behind him. "Just close your eyes and let Raylene and I do our work." She hissed as she playfully ran her fingers over his smooth, and now pulsating balls. "I promise, you won't ever forget this night."

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," Billy moaned.

He closed his eyes and sighed as Raylene ran her nails down his chest from behind him. His lids popped open when he felt the cold metal cuffs grip his wrists and he heard the click of the lock. He was now handcuffed behind his back, completely helpless and bare.

"Hey, what is this—"

"Now baby," Raylene whispered into his other ear. "Don't get your panties in a bind. Darla and I just like to get kinky sometimes. Especially when we are about to give some lucky boy a dual blowjob."

"Oh..., fuck!"

Billy moaned loudly again as he squirmed in his chair. When he felt two tongues runs up his shaft and swirl over his cockhead his moan faded into a whimper. This was beyond anything he could have ever hoped.

"Is this your phone?" Darla asked as she picked it up off of the floor.

He opened his eyes, and smiled. He was in a complete erotic fog as he murmured, "Yes."

"Good," Darla said as she stood up, walked over to the door leading out to the main stage and cracked it open.

"Fred, we have a situation in here!"

"What? What are you doing?" Billy cried as he struggled to his feet. He tried to pull his arms loose of the cuffs behind his back, but it was no use. He was stuck.

"Yeah, what is the...," Fred said as he walked into the Champagne Room. His face dropped and a scowl formed when he saw Billy standing naked before him with a raging hard on. "What in the fuck are you doing, boy? I knew you were going to be fucking trouble!"

"Hey, these girls got me—,"

"Get out! Get out of my club!" Fred screamed.

"Hey, I thought —" Billy cried as he glanced over at Darla with desperation in his eyes.

"Fred, I am sorry," Darla said. "Things got out of hand. Raylene and I started dancing and the next thing we know this guy strips down naked and handcuffs himself behind his back." She shook her head, and added, "he must be some kind of perve, or something."

"I knew you were a fucking little freak!" Fred yelled. "All right, you want to be a freak, well, you can just walk out naked then like the fucktard freak you are!"

"Hey, wait a minute, these aren't my—,"

Billy's protests fell on deaf ears as Fred opened the door wide, shoved the naked throbbing handcuffed boy out onto the main dance floor and tossed his clothes after him.

"Get the fuck out, now! You ain't ever going to be allowed in here again," he yelled as Billy struggled to get loose, and jumped and squirmed in a naked blur before the crowd. The dancer on stage whose set was interrupted dropped to the ground and nearly peed when her routine was interrupted by this nude display. It was the single most hilarious thing she had ever seen.

The sounds of screams and laughter flooded into the small Champagne Room as Fred turned back to Darla and Raylene who were now getting dressed. "You gals OK?"

Darla nodded and smiled as she placed Billy's phone into her purse. "Yeah..., I didn't know that guy was going to end up being such a freaky asshole."

"Who strips naked and handcuffs themselves behind their back anyway?" Raylene added.

"Idiots do! Horny fucking idiots!" Fred barked.

"No shortage of them here," Raylene said with a laugh.

"True. but, perhaps having his dick flopping out for all to see will smarten him up. I am sure he is going to have some difficulty uncuffing himself and getting dressed, and it serves him right."

"Yeah," Darla said as she winked over at Raylene and said, "I am sure he is looking for that key in his pants pocket right now."

"I hope he fucking lost it," Fred said.

*****

"So, you pressured that young girl to get an abortion?" Sofia said as she sat up straight on the bed and tucked her feet under her skirt. A wave of revulsion surged up her throat as she choked it back down into her gut with a fresh glass of Tuica. The burn from the liquor helped.

"I didn't pressure anyone," Frank stammered defensively. "I mean, what was I supposed to do? It was just a —"

"A what, Frank? A one-time thing? A one night stand? Or, were you going to say it was just a fetus?"

Frank said nothing.

"I don't know what your laws are in this country, or even better, what your values are, but, it was still a child, even if she had not been born yet," Sofia said as she crossed herself and closed her eyes. "And obviously, Jenny did not have that..., procedure, did she? That is why she is reaching out to you now."

"I suppose not," Frank said. "But look, Sofia, I am sorry this has upset you, but you asked for the truth," he added as he refilled her glass. He could not help but gaze down at her angry, and yet very sexy, Gypsy face and smile. Things had seemed like they were heading in a romantic direction, but now... "Here, let's just have a drink and sit up and talk for a bit."

Sofia took a long gulp of her glass and sighed. "It isn't my business what you did, or do, in your personal life; but... You could have said something earlier, you know. Instead of just denying everything."

"I didn't even think of it," Frank said. "I mean, as far as I knew, Jenny had the abortion. It never occurred to me that—"

"People cannot just be tossed away like trash, Frank. Surely now, with the spirits contacting you, you should see that. A soul is eternal. All souls are!"

"I do see that," he said. "And I do feel really bad about how I treated Jenny."

"Jenny? How about your daughter? You know, the one you wanted to kill?"

"Yes," Frank said as he swallowed hard and closed his eyes. Sofia's words cut him to the core. "But hopefully I can set things right now. If your dreams are correct, and Jenny is contacting me to save our daughter, then maybe she can help us find her before it is too late. I still have time to make things right. Have you been able to get any more visions? Is anything coming through in your senses? We still don't know exactly what kind of danger she is in."

"Not yet," Sofia said, "but I am hoping that something may come tonight in my dream. Especially now that we are here." She placed down her glass on the nightstand, and pulled the covers up to her chest. "I think I need to get some sleep, though. Hopefully, spirit will know we are close and will come to me. We need to help find that poor threatened 20-year-old girl out there."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
799 Followers