The Ninth Caller Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

"20 year—" Frank started before he stopped. "Yes, I suppose my daughter would be..., 20 now. Wow, it is so hard to—"

"Goodnight Frank," Sofia said as she swiftly turned to the wall.

"Goodnight," Frank said as he climbed into his bed and lay down. He glanced over at the outline of Sofia's ass through the sheets on the opposite bed and sighed. He had so hoped this evening would go differently. Certainly not like this.

*****

Angie Lynn stood out in the parking lot of the Dollhouse with Raylene and Darla as they all continued to laugh. Huge, belly shakers kept erupting out of all of their guts like the continuous spewing of Old Faithful in Yellowstone. Billy's sudden, and very naked, departure from the club had been the talk of the evening, and now that the club was closed, and all of the patrons were gone, they stayed behind to continue to chat with the other stippers. One by one the others had left, leaving Angie Lynn, Darla and Raylene alone.

"Holy fuck, I can't wait to send all of these pictures to my friends," Angie Lynn said as she held up her phone and flipped through the various hilarious photos she had taken of Billy jumping nude on the stage. His dick was flopping around all hard and red and he was quite desperate to cover up, but it was no use. The cuffs weren't escapable. "That was the single funniest thing I think I have ever seen."

"It was," Darla said. "And now I think you can see why I said he won't be back."

"Too bad, though," Raylene sighed. "He was a hottie, although an asswipe."

"Isn't that always the way," Darla laughed.

"I hope you are right about him not coming back, though," Angie Lynn said. "I am afraid now he will just go and post those pictures of —" She paused and smiled as Darla held an object out in her hand. "Hey! You got his phone"

"And his keys," Darla said as she jingled them in the air.

"And that must be his truck over there," Raylene said as she pointed to the lone vehicle in the semi-dark parking lot.

"It is," Angie Lynn said as she laughed. "I guess he couldn't get too far with his keys."

"No," Raylene added as she walked over to the truck and smirked. At her feet, his shirt and boots lay in a pile and to her right, leading out of the parking lot, a trail of clothes he dropped led up to the road. "And it looks like being cuffed behind his back, he wasn't able to keep a hold of his clothes." Clucking her tongue, she smirked, "such a shame. All naked and helpless."

"Well now, a cuffed naked hottie is all alone, out on the roads," Darla said as she winked over to Raylene. "I think we might need to just go help that poor boy out. It's our civic duty, you know."

"I wouldn't mess with him," Angie Lynn said. "He is a real asshole."

"That he may be," Darla said. "But, I think he has been chastened." She pointed to Billy's phone in Angie Lynn's hand, and added, "and now that you have his phone, you can delete all those pictures he took of you and not worry about him again."

"I hope so," Angie Lynn said. "I really do enjoy working here."

"Fantastic! You really did well tonight, Angie Lynn," Darla said. "You are bound to make a shit load of money here."

"And don't worry about Billy," Raylene said as she walked back to the group with her arms filled with Billy's clothes. "Now that you have his phone, and he was just humiliated in front of the entire club, he won't be back." She smiled and added, "And I think after Darla and I find him and have a nice little talk, he will be a compliant as a kitten. After all," she continued with a grin, "he is probably having a hellacious time getting home right now. I think he might be quite agreeable to reason once we catch up to him."

Angie Lynn laughed, and said, "Yeah..., it is quite a walk back home." She pointed east, and said, "a full nine miles that way."

"Well then," Darla said as she stepped forward. "Raylene..., We need to go rescue that boy right away." She glanced over at Angie Lynne and asked, "Do you need a ride home before we go track down Billy?"

"No thanks, I live close by."

"OK," Darla said as she looked back over at Raylene. "So, are you ready to go rescue that poor boy?"

"Oh, you bet," Raylene said as she licked her lips. "But, we aren't going to just unlock his cuffs and give him back his keys and clothes are we?"

"Not without making him earning them back," Darla said as she smiled.

*****

Twenty minutes later, the harsh bright headlights of Darla's car illuminated Billy's lily-white ass off in the distance up the deserted road. Once he was hit with the light, Darla and Raylene laughed as they watched him dive off of the side of the road into a ditch.

"Poor boy," Darla said. "I hope there ain't no sticker bushes down there."

She pulled up the car to where they watched Billy disappear into the woods and parked it on the side of the road. After opening the door, Raylene got out and yelled, "Billy, there ain't no reason to keep hiding in there. We saw you."

"Yeah," Darla cried as she came around to the side of the car. "And boy, you got a fine ass on you. Come on out so we can see you."

"Fuck you!" Billy's voice cracked in the darkness.

"Now, is that any way to talk to your saviors?" Raylene said. "We got your clothes, after all."

"And the keys to your cuffs," Darla said.

For a few minutes, silence reined, until Billy's voice once again called out from the darkness.

"What do you want? Haven't you had your joke at my expense long enough?"

"Come up to the road, boy," Darla said. "We want to see you. We promise, no tricks. We really are here to help you."

"Yeah, don't hide that hot body from us," Raylene added. "After all, we already saw everything you got."

"As did everyone in the club," Darla said with a laugh. "But..., we want to see more. You got some nice yummy parts."

A few more minutes passed before there was a rustle in the brush, and a bruised and slightly bleeding Billy walked out of the wood and stood on the side of the road. He was still naked, the handcuffs behind his back making it too difficult to get dressed. Scratches were all over his chest, legs and face; all received as he kept diving into the woods when a car passed as he tried to slowly make his way home in the dark. His face was red, and, Darla and Raylene smiled when they saw that despite his ordeal, he was still half hard.

"Having a hard night, Billy?" Darla said.

"OK, you gals have had your fun," Billy said as he glared at them. "But, jokes over. Can you uncuff me now?"

"Perhaps," Darla said as she walked over and gently gripped his balls. Billy inhaled sharply. "But, I need something from you first."

Gulping loudly, Billy moaned. The feel of her cool fingers on his hot testicles instantly had him growing again. "Yes..., what?"

"Are you going to bother Angie Lynn anymore?"

"That bitch tied me up and put Icy Hot on my junk!"

Raylene stepped forward and grabbed Billy's ass. "You must have done something really bad to deserve that. Angie Lynn is a sweet girl." She playfully swatted his left cheek and said, "but it doesn't matter. You need to promise to leave her alone."

"All right, I promise," Billy said as he stuttered. Darla was kneading his testicles now, and he was at full erection. "You proved your point. Just let me go."

"Not so fast, Billy," Darla said as she hissed into his ear. "You need to prove you are worthy of our mercy."

"Yeah, Billy," Raylene chuckled as she continued to stroke his ass and whispered into his other ear. "I think I have all sorts of things in mind for your redemption. We are both off tomorrow, so we have loads of time for you to work off your sins."

Billy moaned and smiled, his legs going weak as they led him to the car and shoved him into the backseat.

*****

Over at Clover Hill Apartments, Angie Lynn shoved her key into the lock of her apartment and opened the door. The sound was hollow and she could still smell the fresh paint when she entered. A huge grin formed on her face when she turned on the light. Her apartment was small, and bare, and had little furniture, but it was all hers. Her first home of her own, and she was prouder of it than if it had been a palace. After kicking off her shoes, she walked into her bedroom.

She opened up her purse and counted out her tips, smiling as the ones and fives, and even the occasional twenty, piled up on her scratch n dent dresser. She had made nearly $800! That was more than she made at Tastee Freeze in two weeks. Satisfied with her haul, she paused as she glanced at herself up in the dirty thrift store mirror. She was pretty, and as she saw her tight T-shirt barely covering her tits, she knew that maybe this "career" was going to work out. Undulating her hips, her breasts swayed and jiggled under the thin cotton. Yeah..., this was going to work out just fine. She was hot, and she knew it and her whole body tingled as for the first time ever, it seemed things were going to work out. The ache in her feet though told her that it was still work, though, and dancing all night was harder than she thought it would be.

She took off her shirt and shimmied out of her pants, deciding to sleep only in her panties tonight. Although the apartment had A/C, the way it was humming and wheezing, and the fact the room was still stuffy, she knew it didn't work that well. Still, at least it was her air conditioning to bitch about. Sweat beaded on her neck and started to drip down her back as she walked over to the bed and sat down. It was going to be nice to get a good night's sleep. So much had happened and her mind was swirling with excitement over the evening's events.

Suddenly a chill ran down her spine and the hair on her arm stiffened. She felt a cold rush through her gut and gooseflesh crept up her arms. Somebody, or something, was watching her. She could feel it, like a wet clammy blanket wrapping around her body. She didn't know who, or how, but she could sense eyes somewhere studying her. She tried to quiet herself and listen, afraid to turn around. In the mirror, she saw the window behind her was open. Her makeshift redneck curtain of an old blue blanket pulled to the side left it exposed to the outside.

Very slowly, she bent down and picked up her shirt and put it back on. Damn if she was going to flash her tits for some perve hidden out in the darkness. Was it Billy? Had he somehow gotten loose and tracked her back to her apartment? She wouldn't put it past him.

She ran to the window, and tested the latch. It was locked. Looking out into the dark green darkness, she saw nothing. The Clover Hill apartments butted up against a patch of thick woods, and the one streetlight out in the parking lot barely illuminated anything, only lighting the tips of a foreboding patch of endless leaves. Anyone could be out there watching her, and since her window had been open and her light on, she knew if they were, she had just given her unseen admirer a hell of a show.

"You are going to have to come to The Dollhouse and pay to see these, Perve," she chuckled to herself as she pulled the old blanket across the white metal bar and blocked the view. "I must be cracking up, no one is here."

She took her shirt back off and flopped down onto the bed, giggling as she browsed through Billy's picture folders on his phone. After deleting the incriminating photos of herself, she sighed as she saw his handsome face and body. "If you weren't such a dick, you would be fuckable. Oh well..." She tossed the phone over onto her makeshift milk crate nightstand, and turned out the light. Tomorrow would be another day.

As her eyes started to get heavy again, the creepy feeling crept back up her spine. She glanced around the room once more, finally settling her line of vision on her closet. It was cracked open just a few inches, and for some reason or another it was creeping her out.

"It's just a new place and I have to get used to it," she said to herself as she turned on her light and swung her feet over the bed and onto the floor. Her breath froze in her lungs when she heard the door squeak as it opened another inch. Her head snapped over to look, and through the darkness of the closet, in the crack of the door, the light flickered onto an eyeball staring back at her.

"So fresh..."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers