The Nipple Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,194 Followers

"You fuckin' nasty bitch," he gasped out. Then his piss began gushing from his cock, splashing all over Nicolle, running down her body, in her face, on her head and hair and in her open mouth. She was swallowing and using her hands to rub the urine all over herself like she was washing her face in the smelly stuff. Well needless to say, everyone wanted to do the same thing. So whenever one of the men needed to empty his bladder, Nicolle was their toilet.

At one point they dragged her over to the bar. The bartender was lining up shot glasses. Then he gave one guy a beer pitcher and they proceeded to pass it from one guy to the next to urinate in. The pitcher didn't even make it all the way around before it was full. The bartender then began pouring shots of hot piss for Nicolle. "Drink up honey. Let's see how much you can handle" She began downing them one after another bringing the glass to her lips and dumping it into her mouth. "GULP!!! It was gone and then downed another. After about ten shots she began to slow down. A tug on the leash pulling her nipple did the trick. "C'mon bitch, keep drinking. You're going to finish the whole pitcher." Nicolle quickly swallowed more until she accomplished what they expected of her. I've never seen her drink so much piss before. Her belly actually appeared bloated and I could see her rubbing it in between mouthfuls. I really think these guys would have loved it if she puked it all up.

After the pissfest one guy got up from the bar, unhooked her leash from the coat hook and led her off to the men's room. After about fifteen minutes they returned. He replaced her leash on the coat hook and he sat back at the bar. Everyone was curious what had happened. I know I was. Nicolle was licking her lips over there in the corner looking pretty exhausted. John was the one that finally asked this guy, "well... what happened in there.

"I had to take a shit and I wanted to see how filthy this bitch could really be. I made her kneel on the floor in the stall between my legs. She sucked me and licked my balls while I sat on the bowl. When I was ready to shit I pushed her face between my legs and told her to watch it come out and get a good smell. She's a great little bitch. And do you want to know how great? She said it was too dark with her face down there. She couldn't see it coming out. So I stood up and turned around so my ass was in her face. I held onto the tank, squatted over the toilet and starting taking my shit. You just wouldn't believe it. She had her hands on my ass spreading me open and watching it come it. Then I felt her tongue licking my assheeks. I swear she was teasing me going closer and closer to my crack as the shit was coming out.

When I was finished she says, "want me to lick you clean?" The guy looked over at me continuing. "And she did. Man, she's the filthiest thing I've ever seen. Her fuckin' tongue cleaned every bit off my asshole. You should have seen her face when she was done. Her lips were all brown and slimy. But she didn't care. She licked them clean and swallowed every bit. Fuck, you can bring her around here anytime."

Well it was 2am. The bar had to close much to the disappointment of all the men. I'm sure they would have used Nicolle all night long. She was pretty beat herself. Her body was covered with cum and piss. Most of her skin was sticky and her hair was matted with dried urine. Other parts of her body were still wet. Her face had globs of dried cum stuck to it and her upper lip and the bottom of her chin had some brown stuff on it. I knew what that was after hearing how she just cleaned this guy's asshole. And that beer bottle was still buried up her cunt. This had to be her most intense and dirtiest gangbang ever.

John, Nicolle and I went back to the tattoo parlor to retrieve Nicolle's clothes. She didn't even bother putting them on. It was late at night, no one was around, so Nicolle just slipped on her heels. Then she squatted to spread her legs and pulled out the bottle. John's parting words were, "the nipple ring is on me. If you want one in the other breast stop back."

As soon as we got home Nicolle wasted no time kicking off her heels and jumping up onto the bed. She watched me undress. I could see it in her eyes. She was hornier than hell. She desperately needed to cum. She was massaging her chest, squeezing her breasts and then looking down at her new nipple ring. Like I said earlier, I can't resist a girl with a seductive teasing expression and a pierced nipple. That gets my cock so hard. She waited till I dropped my underwear and saw my rigid shaft spring free. This was just what I wanted. She grabbed the nipple ring, gave it a tug while she licked her lips staring at me and begged, "Fuck me like the whore you always wanted!" And that's just what I did. I fucked her dirty body until she came.

_______________________________________

NiteWriter

Send comments to the link below.

NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,194 Followers
12