The Nixon Girls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips had left Moira's left hip; traced a curving route to her navel where once more my tongue had gently probed and teased. Having received a small gasp and squirm of approval as its just reward my mouth was now moving upward; toward Moira's right breast and the perfect nipple which capped it. That journey was interrupted by the gentle pressure of Moira's hand against my brow. I looked upward into Moira's eyes and checked the movement of my fingers which were still sweeping lightly between her legs; her eyes were damp with tears but shone with a light of pure joy. "Should I stop?" I quietly enquired.

Moira began to shake her head; then slowly nodded yes; before returning to the negative motion. As has happened so often before and since; Moira baffled me: I raised a quizzical eyebrow and whispered "which?"

A nervous smile was the initial reply; then: "do you remember the last time?"

"Remember? I'll never forget a moment of it Moira."

"I stopped you once. I thought you were being too kinky. I said 'nice girls don't do that.' Do you remember?"

I was immediately aware of want we were discussing "I remember; though I think it was 'good' rather than 'nice' girls that we discussed. My smile was encouraging.

"Perhaps; but it doesn't matter because I don't think I'm a nice girl anymore."

"No you're wrong Moira; you'll always be a nice girl. But perhaps you might also have been wrong about what a nice girl might like to do?"

Moira's smile regained its strength and confidence. "I hope you're right; I didn't want to stop being a nice girl."

"You won't; I don't think you could even if you tried."

"And you wouldn't think anything bad about me if... if I let you?"

I shook my head and smiled broadly "Never. But if you were to 'invite' rather than 'let' me I'd prefer it."

Moira looked unsure once again "Why?"

"Because then I'll know for sure that it's for your own pleasure as well as mine."

Moira looked uneasy for a few seconds. "I; I still; couldn't: can't: reciprocate."

"You know that's irrelevant don't you?"

Moira continued to look uneasy; but eventually she nodded and took a deep breath. "Tommy; can... would you... will you please.... Moira turned her face away from me and blurted the words "please kiss me downstairs."

I buried my face in her small breasts hiding a grin which I knew I couldn't quell. When I'd regained composure and looked up it was to find that Moira was still looking away. I hooked her chin with my index finger; pulled her gently around to face me and looking directly into her eyes which now appeared nervous but happy; gently kissed her lips. "I'd love to; thank you."

I lowered my head once more; traced a route of kisses very slowly from Moira's neck; over her right breast and across her belly: I noted during the traverse that the penny was now 'pale strawberry' and guessed she was excited but not aroused. I continued further; extending the chain of kisses via Moira's navel to the very top of her soft pubic triangle. I could feel Moira trembling slightly and recalled that it was at this point that she'd checked my last approach; I waited a few seconds before lifting my head and planting the next kiss a short half inch lower.

As I advanced to place a second I could here Moira breathing shallowly and rapidly; I felt her heartbeat pulsing at a similar rate. The chain had extended to seven light kisses before my lips finally made contact with the top of Moira's labia and the release from tension that this arrival granted to her was palpable. Moira inhaled deeply with an audible gasp; her left hand grasped at my head pressing my face against her crotch; I could scent her arousal and feel a hint of moisture pass from Moira's scant pubic hair to the skin of my cheek. Moira's hand moved away and she exhaled with a whispered "yesssssssss".

I turned to look up at Moira's face; her eyes now sparkled with renewed desire as she nodded encouragement and silently mouthed the words 'thank you'. Turning quickly away intent on returning to my task; I couldn't fail to notice that Moira's sexy telltale had in the few seconds since my last sighting, turned a vivid red; it offered all the confirmation I might want that she was now aroused.

With Moira's grasp on my head released, I was able to continue my oral exploration of her pussy; though knowing how aroused she was already I chose to take this slow and gentle; I didn't want Moira to reach orgasm too soon. I moved my lips away from Moira's cleft, placing kisses on her pubis all around it instead; whilst moving around myself to a place between her soft warm thighs; the enthusiasm which Moira showed in parting them to enable my access was both unexpected and endearing. I stayed there for many minutes; laying kisses gently against the pale skin of Moira's inner thighs; running my tongue along the hot junction between them and her groin; making just occasional diversions to place a single kiss or trace of my tongue briefly along the edge of her fissure; each diversion unfailingly caused a light gasp and tremor from Moira.

My position now gave me a marvelous view of Moira's pink-penny and I used its varying hue to judge her state of arousal as I could no longer see Moira's eyes; she had picked up the remnants of her torn nightgown and laid it across her face; I presumed to ease or at least conceal her continuing disquiet at our 'kinky' act. I gradually became more focused in my attentions; visiting Moira's damp cleft with greater regularity and intensity. When I drew my tongue along the full length of those warm creases to either side of Moira's portal, her tremors became shudders and the gasps extended moans of approval.

Moira's inner lips; like those of Jane where protuberant and my suckling on these soft fleshy morsels had an even more devastating effect upon Moira than it did on her daughter. Having caressed her left side for only five or six seconds and moved to the right, Moira's whole body stiffened whilst her thighs seemed to vibrate; I immediately withdrew; intent on savouring her very centre before allowing her the release which was clearly now imminent. My cheeks and chin were already heavily coated with the warm viscous juices which were flooding from Moira's pouting lips; its taste even sweeter than I'd imagined.

Once Moira's rigid muscles relaxed, I pressed forward again; knowing this would prove to be the final assault I penetrated between and in the very centre of Moira's yielding pussy; the re-tensioning of her body was immediate. From there I made a single upward stroke; dragging my tongue slowly and firmly through her pliant flesh; I could hear Moira gasp as I went. When I felt the hood off Moira's clitoris part from the pressure of my searching tip and make contact with the small bud within; her capitulation was instantaneous and absolute. Moira screamed; protracted and loud: her thighs clamped rigidly against my ears and her buttocks sprang from the bed as Moira drove her crotch forward again and again against my rigid and penetrating tongue.

It was many seconds before the vice-like grip of Moira's thighs eased sufficient for me to move and as many again before her trembling subsided completely. These I spent discretely wiping the outpourings of her pussy from my face, whilst watching the small birthmark on her ribcage; it now shone the colour of a blackberry and appeared to pulsate. Moira's face was still buried beneath the fabric of her nightgown; but this couldn't mask the sounds that she uttered; groans, squeals of delight and most astonishingly; a whole string of expletives: I certainly; nor perhaps anyone else, had ever heard Moira swear before.

When Moira's face finally emerged from beneath the shelter of her torn nightgown it was bright pink and whilst the exertion of her orgasm could account in part for this colouration, there was no doubting that her embarrassment was also a major contributor; it was several seconds more before Moira volunteered to meet my gaze. Moira's eyes were sparkling and clearly still excited; but her expression could only be described as mortified "What must you think of me?" she nervously ventured.

I knew that the outright laughter which I was suppressing would only undermine her confidence still further; so contained it in favour of a reassuring smile "I think you're wonderful; the sweetest girl I've ever known."

As Moira digested the comment her blushes deepened yet further; but a smile grew in her eyes in acceptance of the compliment. "You still think I'm a nice girl?"

"Of course" I leant forward and we shared a deep and lingering kiss. Though we had to stop as Moira burst into a fit of giggling; she looked and sounded less than half her age. "What's amusing you now?" I asked.

"I... I can taste myself; on your lips."

"And do you find it sweet too?"

Moira faltered as she suddenly realised the double meaning that my earlier compliment had carried; her face turned puce and she buried her face in my chest to cover the discomfiture. I cradled Moira in my arms for several minutes before she raised the courage to re-emerge and may not have so done even then; but as I'd used this hiatus to begin stroking gently at her pubis again; Moira clearly felt a need to check me before the sensations wrested control from her once more.

As Moira pushed my hand away she whispered "Oh no you don't: it's your turn now, not mine. I want to arouse you for a change."

"I think you'll find that you've managed that already." I smiled as Moira pushed me down onto my back. I was astonished by the zeal with which Moira began to kiss my neck, chest and stomach, whilst tracing fingers ranged ahead of her advancing lips. Was this the same shrinking-violet I remembered from October? My surprise as Moira's fingers passed my midriff and progressed on across my thighs, turned to amazement when her head looked set to follow; there was some relief mingled with my disappointment when Moira called a halt at my hip-line.

There were a few seconds silence as Moira's head lay on my belly; her fingers still tracing light circles around the inside of my right thigh. "I'm sorry Tommy but I just can't do it; I thought I could; but I can't" Moira's voice was small and brittle.

"And I've already told you; I don't expect you to." I reached down to stroke my hands gently through her hair.

"I'd like to touch you with my hand though."

"You're doing that already"

"No silly; I mean touch; touch your: touch your thingy."

This was more like the nice girl I new and loved. "Feel free; I promise I won't try to stop you."

"How though? What should I do? I've never touched one before."

"Never?"

"No; I've never had the opportunity: well I suppose I have; but I've never wanted to before." Moira was sounding very nervous again; the earlier bravado having left her completely.

"Moira: you don't have to touch mine now; it's not compulsory."

"I know that; but I want to: I just don't know how. I might hurt you!"

I was by now stifling another rising grin "Do you want me to direct you?"

"God No! I'd just get even more embarrassed if you were talking to me."

"Well why don't you just do what seems natural? I won't say a word; just remember that a too gentle touch can always be increased next time around."

"You're not to watch me either."

"OK; I promise to keep my eyes closed too."

"I mean it. No peeking!"

I could contain the grin no longer and it was as much to hide that as to reassure Moira; that I grabbed her discarded nightgown and draped it over my face as she'd done earlier. "OK; how's that?"

I felt Moira's movement as she turned to look. "You're making fun of me now."

"I promise you I'm not Moira. I just want to make things as easier for you."

"Whilst I want to make things harder for you." There was laughter back in Moira's voice and I knew that my blindfold was helping her; whatever she might say.

Almost immediately I felt Moira's fingers move with an increasing intensity and purpose. The temptation to disentangle my blindfold and watch Moira was immense; but I kept my promise and lay there obediently. Staying silent was slightly harder; but even that I limited to small gasps, sighs and the occasional whispered 'yes' 'harder' 'left a bit please' and the like. How long Moira's stimulation lasted was difficult to judge; but the loss of vision was a new experience for me and to say that I enjoyed it would be an understatement. Whilst Moira no longer feels a need for the anonymity that this game provides; we've repeated it many times since.

The gentle, then as Moira gained in confidence; more aggressive touches were in themselves arousing: I don't think there could've been a square inch of my skin between knees and navel which Moira didn't entice. But her touches were enhanced by my not knowing where they might land next. The auditory stimulation too was electric; the gasps, whimpers and shrieks of delight, which accompanied each of Moira's new discoveries was almost more heartwarming than the sensations themselves. Moira's handling of my cock grew from the lightest and most tentative touch from a single fingertip; to a confident and dexterous manipulation of my whole organ. In the end it was me who was forced to call a halt to Moira's action; afraid that I could no longer contain my arousal.

When I stayed Moira's hands and threw off the soft screen from my eyes; the sight which greeted me was captivating. Moira was sliding back up the bed to rejoin me; her eyes bearing a glow of 'the cat that got the cream' and perhaps most erotic of all; was a small splotch of pre-cum visible on her left cheek. My suspicions that some of her latter caresses had been delivered with lips and tongue rather than a dampened finger were proved correct. I knew now was not the time to mention the discovery and the evidence was quickly wiped away by the powerful embrace which we shared on Moira's arrival.

I broke the kiss. "You look like you enjoyed that almost as much as I did?

Moira didn't speak; just a triumphant smile and a rapid nod of the head. We kissed again.

"I'll bet now you're wishing you'd tried it years ago?"

The smile faded and an equally emphatic shake of Moira's head was the reply and I presume that I must've looked bewildered on receiving it; as Moira finally found her tongue.

"It was lovely; but I'd have hated to do it with someone: I didn't love. Actually I'm glad I had to wait so long; it made it even better."

I moved to roll Moira onto her back "Well deferral might do it for you darling; but there's something I can't wait any longer for."

Moira resisted; indeed she pressed me back to the mattress. Her smile was impish. "And what might that be?"

"You; I want to make love to you: right now."

"Well you can't."

I was stunned and it showed: thankfully Moira only tormented me for a few moments. The smile was back and this time it was raunchy "I told you before; it's my turn to do the arousing. Moira quickly straddled me; reached between her thighs for my throbbing cock and directed it to nuzzle at the damp entry to her pussy; before purposefully driving downward to accept it in a single thrust. Moira achieved the whole thing without either her gaze or smile wavering in the slightest; this first self-confident and overtly sexual action from her was almost more captivating than the act itself: Moira's loud groan of "Fuck Yesssss!" on impact was certainly so.

Moira began with a tentative rocking motion; though in tandem with her rapidly growing confidence; this soon became quicker and more dynamic. Coupled with the high state of arousal which we shared before Moira had even begun; ensured that our coupling was hot; loud and sadly short-lived. I screamed a warning to Moira; concerning the lack of contraception: but she smiled and whispered "all taken care of now" before driving down for one last time. We came together with perfect or perhaps I should say fortuitous timing; I'd certainly not retained any trace of control and the evidence suggests that Moira was similarly forsaken.

As Moira was overtaken by a powerful orgasm; it was accompanied by screams, shrieks and a further more voluble yell of "Fuck Yes! Yes! Yes!" whereupon we collapsed together in a shuddering perspiring heap. This disintegration pressed Moira's right nipple against my mouth and the coarse tongue strokes that I applied to it whilst the final jets of semen transferred between us; helped exaggerate her concluding quakes: whilst I peered into that shadowy area beneath her left breast and marveled at the penny; deepest purple and seeming to shimmer in the gloom.

After a few minutes of recuperation we shared a shower; where once again Moira made a subtle but rapid transformation from tentative nymph to enthusiastic and willing lover. We returned to bed; gently making love once more before sleep finally overtook us.

My closing assurance to Moira that "I'd love to stay all night; just so long as you're in my arms when we wake up." left her overjoyed; though her rapture was as nothing compared to my own when that moment arrived.

It was perhaps 7:30 when the first impressions of a new day penetrated my mind and as ever I was slow to order them. The covers were discarded and Moira was low down in our bed; her face buried deep in my crotch. The movement of my waking obviously disturbed her from the task; she looked up; smiled alluringly. It wasn't a dream my cock really was embedded between her soft lips and from the strength of the sensations now emanating from my groin; it'd been there for some time. Another smile from Moira; this one allowing the merest hint of her more usual nervousness to show through as she stopped and released me from her mouth before whispering. "Sorry."

That really threw me "What for?"

"Not being in your arms like I promised. The smile turned vivacious "I hope this makes up for the disappointment."

"More than; but you didn't have to."

"I know that darling; but I've been awake half the night thinking about it and the fact that I didn't 'have' to; just made me want to all the more. Moira's smile grew even raunchier. "Now lie back and enjoy."

I was happy to comply and eased back into the pillows whilst Moira recommenced the oral stimulation with even greater verve; there was no sign whatsoever of her so recent apprehensions. The corporeal touch of Moira's lips sliding damply along the length of my shaft; the sensual writhing of her tongue teasing around its head whilst her fingers traced gently around the base and spread to encompass my rapidly tightening balls. It would have been an exciting experience with anyone; but to be granted these pleasures by Moira; who until so recently had been the most reserved lady that I knew was frankly mind-blowing. Predictably my orgasm was prompt in its arrival; though I was at least able to give warning to Moira and she withdrew; asking almost politely "Do I have to swallow it?"

"Of course not" was my gasped reply.

Moira's raunchy smile turned outright lewd before disappearing as she plunged her mouth wholeheartedly back down over my prick; forcing its tip to the very back of her throat. My response was immediate and total capitulation and though this had no doubt been Moira's goal; the force and extent of my outpouring was I'm sure a surprise to her too. Notwithstanding which Moira clung on gamely allowing only the smallest traces of my seed to escape her lips.

We lay there for several minutes; savouring the moment. Moira retained her position as my prick slowly went flaccid in her mouth; occasionally teasing at its softening tip with her still active tongue until finally she released it I dragged her back up the bed and into a long embrace.

As we parted Moira wore a contented smile "that balances things up nicely"

"What?"

"You're obviously no chef. All good recipes need a little salt to balance the sweeter flavours." She grinned widely and grasping the thread of her metaphor I was forced to respond similarly.