The Nixon Girls Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin looked confused, he hadn't moved since she'd screamed. Eve reached down and wrapped her fingers around his unyielding cock; despite her revulsion she was unable to disregard its size and throbbing heat. Having guided it slowly to the entrance of her womanhood and teased it between the soft lips of her moist labia, Eve surrendered to the inevitability of her own violation and whispered, "OK Gavin, now slowly push." He entered no more than a couple of inches inside of her before friction called a halt to his incursion, but under Eve's whispered tutelage he partially withdrew before pressing home once again. It required almost a minute and half-a-dozen patient thrusts, each pressing a little harder and deeper than the last, until Gavin's full length was finally embed within Eve's soft cleft.

Gavin's gentle penetration of Lady Gorton provided a quiet hiatus in proceedings. In the beginning Paul had been pinning Eve to the bed with a firm grip on her shoulders, but as he watched her expression change from revulsion, to acceptance and eventually enjoyment, he released his hold and reached discretely for his camera-phone once again. The accommodation of Gavin's fat cock had opened Eve's channel to a point well beyond anything she'd previously experienced and the stimulation of what felt like every nerve ending within her snatch produced physiological reflexes which progressively overrode the psychological disgust she felt for her predicament. As Eve commenced the slow ascent toward yet another unsolicited climax, she actually began to relish the assault to which she was being subjected.

Gavin was simply euphoric! Even in his wildest dreams Gav had never envisaged losing his virginity with a woman so beautiful; not only did his own peers rate Lady Gorton as one hot milf, he knew that any one of his father's mates too, would haven give their left arm for the chance to fuck her. But it was he and not any of them, who was buried balls-deep in Lady Evelyn Gorton's dripping pussy and he was loving every second of the experience! Paul had already managed to secure a dim video-clip of Eve and Gavin's gentle copulation, but when he now took a still-photograph to record their looks of shared bliss, the harsh flash returned them instantly to the equally stark reality that was Lady Gorton's violation.

Eve offered another futile escape attempt, before Paul grabbed her by the shoulders and bawled, 'For fuck's sake Gav. I'm not waiting all day for my turn; stop pissing-about and just give her one!" Gavin's response was immediate, rudely awakened from his torpor he began slamming his fat cock into Eve with an intensity more appropriate to a young man who's losing his cherry with the woman of his fantasies. Gavin's assault became frenzied and Eve noisily surrendered before it; she shrieked, initially in fear at his ferocity and then with pain as Gavin's cock having stretched her delicate canal yet further, slammed against the very entrance to her womb and finally in ecstasy as his violent penetrations accelerated Eve's developing orgasm to a wild and fiery conclusion. It was fortunate for Eve that she came so quickly, as Gavin's own climax arrived only seconds later; the youngster lost all control and bellowing like a bull, he fired a hot jet of semen deep inside Eve's receptive body, before spraying several more across her thighs and belly, with stray drops even reaching her rose-tipped breasts.

Gavin returned to his feet and casually looked down at Eve's come-stained and perspiring body; the downfall of his virginity had given him a new confidence and arrogance. Looking around at Paul, he grinned with self satisfaction and announced, "What I need now is a tissue."

Paul returned Gavin's shit-eating smirk, then proffering Eve's ragged hair-plait he replied, "why bother, I'm sure Lady-muck will be pleased to lick it clean for you; I want her on her knees for my turn anyway."

With his new found audacity to the fore, Gavin nonchalantly dragged Lady Gorton across the bed, twisting her over onto her belly as she went; whereupon Paul rudely jerked Eve up onto her knees and fed his own cock into her soaking pussy. Eve groaned at this fresh intrusion, though only momentarily; any further communication being rudely interrupted by Gavin grabbing her roughly by the hair: He yanked her head upright and forced his massive prick into her open mouth. Whilst Gavin's penetration eschewed the subjugating brutality of Paul's earlier intrusion, Eve gagged nonetheless; the taste of semen mixed with her own juices was a new and she quickly realized, disagreeable experience for Lady Gorton. However, Gavin's firm grip thwarted her efforts to recoil and both men laughed at Eve's obvious revulsion, Paul commented, "She wasn't lying when she said earlier that she didn't swallow; but fair's fair Gavin, she popped your cherry for you, so I reckon the least you can do is teach her to gobble spunk." An instant intensification in Eve's resistance confirmed that she was far less enamoured by this suggestion than Gavin.

The two men soon achieved an even tempo for their alternating penetrations; working to a bass rhythm which Paul spanked out on Eve's tight buttocks, whilst Eve herself provided an accompanying soprano squeal, each time Gavin twisted coarsely on one of her inflamed nipples. The only disruption to their co-ordinated efforts occurred was when Paul aiming to 'get a bit more traction' roughly parted the cheeks of Eve's pert bum and crudely forced his left thumb into the tight star-burst of her arse. Eve thrashed and flailed with a frenzy, she was like a woman possessed, but once again her efforts proved ineffective and she was obliged to accept this further humiliation and meekly allow the two men to recommence their joint assault.

It was this erotic tableau, of Lady Gorton on her knees, with breasts and butt being insolently mauled and a rigid cock penetrating her from either direction, which greeted Jed when he stepped into the room a few minutes later. As Jed halted, open-mouthed in the doorway, Paul acknowledged his arrival without ever breaking his rhythm, "You're here at last; this slut couldn't wait for you to get here for a threesome, so she begged young Gavin to pop her instead." The protagonists both grinned at this before Paul added, "I'll be done in a couple more minutes, so get your pants off ready and you can have a turn then."

"No thanks." Jed replied, "I don't fancy your sloppy-seconds."

"Yea, to be honest she has got a bit ragged around the edges, but don't worry, her mouth's still sweet enough and we've not taken her sweet arse; in fact the way she wriggled when I fingered it, I doubt if anybody's been there before. Why don't you fuck that?" At this suggestion Eve's frantic struggling recommenced, with a vengeance.

"Sounds good, but I'd prefer having the time to enjoy her properly and I've just seen Mrs. Dawson as I came through the village; she'll be here in fifteen minutes so we need to be gone before then." Jed pondered for just one moment before adding, "I'll tell you what, if those photos are as good as you say, we can re-visit anytime we want; why don't I take a few more whilst you and Gav finish-up, then provided that we keep it to ourselves, we can come back another day and give her that four-way?" Paul and Gavin's wicked grins indicated their approval to his plan, though Eve's increasingly hysterical struggles, suggested that she was perhaps less enamoured by Jed's idea.

Having tossed his camera phone to Jed, Paul quickly increased the speed of his penetrations, whilst Gavin too re-attended to Eve's oral assault with a vengeance; both quickly achieved their climaxes and to her obvious distress forced Eve along with them. The gorgeous redhead was once again in the throes of an unwilling orgasm in the moments that they bathed her with a second liberal coating of hot sperm.

Jed had captured the whole of this final scene on camera, concluding the record whilst Gavin and Paul were hastily dressing, with several shots of Eve's ravaged body slumped across the disarrayed bed. Eve's perfect breasts were heaving, she'd clearly been exhausted by her ravishment; the red wheals and scratches which criss-crossed her pale body evidenced the rough handling that she'd received and her skin glistened with a coating of perspiration, mixed with the emissions of her two assailants. Even the thick mane of auburn hair of which she was so rightly proud was now just a tangled mess, in which random flecks of drying sperm sparkled like jewels in the bright light of the camera's flash.

Jed returned the camera-phone to Paul and headed for the door, calling over his shoulder, "Keep quiet about this and I'll see you in the pub tonight; make sure you lock up when you leave and put the key back where you found it." Paul and Gavin followed a few seconds later, they could hear Jed's Land-Rover driving away already as they swiftly collected their ladders and equipment, loaded the van and headed back down the drive themselves.

Paul's van had barely cleared the gates before Jed reappeared from behind the stable block, re-entered through the kitchen door and sprinted back up the stairs and into to Lady Gorton's bedroom; Eve had barely moved and was laying naked on the bed gently weeping into her pillows. Hearing heavy footsteps, Eve looked up with fear in her eyes and saw Jed standing over her; she gasped and held his gaze for several long silent seconds, before managing a weak smile and enquiring in a whisper, "Oh Gerald, thank you for getting rid of them, but why have you come back? You've got to go; Mrs. Dawson's mustn't find you in here!"

"Don't worry about Mrs. D; I did see her in the village but she was going into the dentist's, she and Maggie won't be here for a good while yet. I wanted to check you were OK, those two just raped you; do you want me to phone the Police?"

"God No, I couldn't face having this becoming public; besides which, some of Paul's photos must look pretty damning."

"Don't worry about the photos. I wasn't here for the start, but if I were to appear as a witness...?"

"No! But I will have to do something; I can't face them coming back here again!"

"OK; if you want to hush this up then you'll need to pull yourself together and act fast."

"I realise that, but what should I do?"

"Your first job's to get yourself and this room cleaned up; if Maggie finds it like this, she'll know something's been going on. After that you drive down to the Police Station and insist on speaking confidentially to Sergeant Wilkes about Paul and Gavin."

"What! I've just told you I'm not prepared to report this!"

"I know and you aren't and you don't need to; you just make up some a tale about overhearing them talking and that you suspect them of poaching or better still, of drink-driving. What you report's not important, Sergeant Wilkes will keep it to himself anyway, but you can be damned sure that whoever's on the front desk will spread the word that you've been in reporting them. Once Paul and Gavin hear about that, they'll spend a few very uncomfortable days waiting for the police to knock on their front doors; that should curb their enthusiasm for rape."

"You may be right, but it's certainly not going to stop them for ever; as long as Paul's got those photographs they have a hold over me. I may not like it, if the alternative's to have those pictures published; well, I shall be forced to meekly submit and let them fuck me again whenever they do eventually come back." Evelyn was close to tears once more.

Gerald smiled smugly, "But Paul doesn't have any photographs of you."

"What? Why not? What's happened to them?"

"I've got the same model of phone as Paul, so just before I gave it back to him, I switched the memory cards. He's probably already discovered that it's blank."

"But he'll come after you; he'll realise that you've switched them."

"No. I only bought my phone on Monday, Paul doesn't even know that I've got it; if I keep it under wraps for a couple of weeks, Paul will just assume that it was a fault on his own camera. He might try bluffing you about them someday, but if he does, you can confidently tell him to take a hike."

Eve now smiled for the first time, "Oh Gerald, you're an absolute marvel: Is there anything else I need to do?"

"Not that I can think of, just clean up and visit the police station; after that, you can spend the rest of the day dressing up in something sexy, ready for our meeting this afternoon."

Eve's smile disappeared in an instant "You have got to be joking Gerald! How could you be so heartless? You may be too insensitive to consider the damage to my psyche..." Eve placed her fingertips gently over her pussy, "But even you must be capable of appreciating the physical distress that I'm in."

Gerald's smile gained a hint of cruelty "Of course I know your pussy's sore, but I was planning on taking Paul's advice; parting your prim lips and letting you to suck me off before I fuck you in that tight little arse of yours."

Eve looked horrified and then angry. "Don't start getting ideas from what you saw; I may be grateful for your help in getting Paul Haigh off my back, but not that grateful! I decide what we do in bed and if you hope to even share my bed again, you'd better not forget it!"

Paul sneered in response, before pushing Eve roughly down onto the bed and viciously squeezing her right breast in emphasis of his words. "Eve my darling, I think it's you rather than me who's being forgetful. Paul's photos haven't disappeared, they've just changed owners; you look really horny in them too by the way, I especially liked the video clip which I took: You're coming like train whilst Paul & Gavin are spit-roasting you."

The tears where now flooding Eve's eyes and her voice trembled, "wh... what... what are you suggesting?"

"I'm not suggesting anything my darling, I'm telling! Things have changed around here, so if you want to keep those photos from landing in your husband's e-mail your Ladyship, then you'll need to remember that starting from four o'clock this afternoon, we'll be fucking whenever and however I say!"

12