The Noble Predator Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pandemos
Pandemos
73 Followers

"I think once in awhile, I will need to see your naked body running through these woods," he grinned devilishly.

She paused, "I think once in awhile, I will want to be stalked and captured by a handsome predator again."

"Did I really stalk you, capture you like a predator?" he asked, concerned.

"Mind, body and soul," she answered with a kiss.

She pushed him to the bed to straddle his legs. He swallowed her smile in a passionate kiss.

"Please, just take me now," she urged, arching her hips into his body, grinding into the cock that was already at attention again.

"I can't do that. I have a lifetime to pleasure every inch of this beautiful body," he teased, "I intend to draw out every second of pleasure, starting from here," as he showered her forehead with kisses slowly working down, "So beautiful," he whispered as his hands traced the outline of her face, "Lira, Belle, my beauty."

Their lovemaking was passionate, feral, and wild as they fucked and rode each other with abandon, both wishing this moment would not end, dreading the loss of this untamed, uninhibited natural world that had been their paradise. This predator and his seductress, despite the secret bonds that had restricted them, had found a freedom and a sanctuary on this mountain that they were now leaving for the constraints of a world built on rules and expectations. Each found themselves already eager to return to their mountain refuge as they screamed out in ecstasy one last time.

Pandemos
Pandemos
73 Followers