The Nobleman and the Witch

Story Info
Nobleman seeks potion from local witch.
2.9k words
3.73
6.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles knocked on the door of the apothecary's cottage. From inside a female voice called "come in!" He opened the door and stepped inside.

It took a few seconds for his eyes to adjust to the dim light. Little by little, he was able to make out a work table, a small cookstove, and a table with a wine bottle and an empty glass. On the work table sat a mortar and pestle, a bunsen burner, and several beakers and jars. All in all, not much different than any typical peasant's dwelling. "What do you require, sir?" the voice inquired.

Charles blinked and eventually made out a female form, small and shapely, standing behind the work table. She was dressed in a red and black dress that revealed her small, round bosom and curvy legs. Her fair skin bore a stark contrast to the dark dress and boots.

"I seek medicine," Charles heard himself say.

"And what is your ailment, sir?"

"I have no ailment. But I seek your help, nonetheless."

"With what, sir?"

"I hear you sometimes provide potions."

"I sometimes do. What sort of potion do you require?"

He paused, then forced out the words: "I need a potion for women."

"Sir, I do not understand."

"I wish them to desire me. And they do not."

"But sir, you are a nobleman! Heir to the house on the hill overlooking this entire county. One day you will be earl. And women do not desire you?"

"They do not."

"Why do they not?"

"I cannot think of the words to say to them."

She shook her head. "Then why do you not seek the advice of a teacher? Or a poet?"

"What I need, woman, no teacher can teach, and no poet can compose. I want a potion for women to desire me. Can you provide such a potion?"

"A potion cannot provide what you seek."

He hung his head, dejected.

"But I may be able to help you," she continued.

"How can you help, if no such potion exists?"

"I have other talents. Watch." She held her hands, palms out, toward the table. Immediately, the wine bottle began to quiver. Abruptly the cork popped out of the bottle with an unimportant pop, and dropped to the table. Then, as if guided by unseen hands, the wine bottle lifted, then tilted. Wine flowed out of the bottle into the glass. The bottle righted itself, then slowly returned to its original place on the table.

"Woman! Did you do that?"

"I did."

"Then you are not just an apothecary!"

"I am not."

"Then you are a witch!"

"It is as you say."

"Then you will help me?"

"What can you offer?"

"I have only seven shillings."

"That is not enough. My price is two pounds. You are a rich man. I am a poor woman. I have to buy food, and wood for the winter. This is how I live."

"I can give you only one pound." He reached in his pocket and took out the coins. "Here is my seven shillings, all my money. I will forgive your rent for the other five shillings. That equals one pound."

She considered. It was a good bargain. "I will help you." She took the money. "Sit down."

He sat. She walked over to the table and took a beaker from its place. Charles watched her turn and open the cabinet, then reach up to the top shelf. He could see her legs all the way to her buttocks as she stretched. The ladies of nobility to which he was accustomed did not bare their legs, or their shoulders, and he was shocked. Shocked and delighted.

"There it is!" she muttered as she grabbed two containers from the top shelf. Charles saw that her hands contained a vial of yellow paste and a jar containing bluish-green leaves. Carefully she opened the containers and measured a small amount of each into the beaker. Next she bent over the table and began to mix the two substances together, forming a pink powder. Charles had a full view of her round breasts in front of him as she worked. Just like that, he thought, that is what I want. But she was a common peasant woman, unsuited for a young nobleman such as himself. But with that body, his mind countered, I would not care.

His eyes dropped to her hands, the smooth skin so unlike the course, work-worn hands of most common women. These were the hands of a lady, slender and delicate, the long nails colored black with a dye made from the juice of berries. And here they were on a common peasant woman, a witch, making magic! He almost laughed at the irony.

Her face was beautiful in the lamplight. Her cheeks had color and her lashes lay long over her closed eyes. Her lips moved silently as she chanted out inaudible runes in a bastard tongue of Latin, Celtic, and a much older language of which he could understand nothing. Her beauty stunned him. Slowly she opened her eyes. "The magic is almost complete. This magic will give you a great power, and a great responsibility. How you choose to use it is your choice. But whatever you give, you will get back, sevenfold. Do you accept this responsibility?"

"I do."

"Then I shall continue. Close your eyes."

He did so. Charles had noticed that she was no longer referring to him as a commoner refers to a nobleman, with the respect to which he was accustomed as heir to the House of Seaforth, the title of earl in his future. Here she was not his subordinate, nor his equal, but his master, his commander, his matriarch. And he knew he would obey her, as a slave obeys a master, her beauty was so great, her power so strong.

"You may open your eyes," she said kindly, and he did. "Look," she commanded, and held a looking-glass to him. The pink powder was smeared over his lips, though he had not felt her apply it, and also on his hands, his chest, and his crotch. "Now," she continued, "we will let the magic work. And when the powder disappears, the spell is complete."

"How shall I know it works? That you have not cheated me?" Charles asked.

She smiled. "You will know. You shall try it, and it will work."

"How shall I try?" he inquired.

"You will speak to women, and they shall desire you. You will touch them, and they shall melt with lust. You will make love to them, and they shall feel ecstasy. You will love them, and they will die rather than be without you."

Charles stared at her, speechless.

"You must initiate these encounters. Women will not run to you, but when you engage them, they cannot resist you. Nothing can keep them from you."

Stunned, Charles heard himself say "That is what I have always wanted."

"But use this gift wisely. That is my final instruction to you."

"I will."

She smiled. "Look. The powder has become invisible. The magic is complete."

"Thank you. I shall forever be grateful, if this magic works."

"Oh, it will work. On who shall you use it?"

A sly smile crossed his lips. "On you," he replied.

A look of alarm crossed her face, and was replaced just as quickly with a smile as the magic took effect. She looked up at him expectantly.

"You are beautiful, woman. What is your name?"

Her cheeks flushed. "Sabina."

"Sabina. A beautiful name, a beautiful girl." He took her hands in his.

She blinked rapidly, uncontrollably. "Thank you."

He rose. "Come, let us dance." He took her in his arms. Her body melted with his as she looked up at him with pure adoration. They kissed.

Finally he let her go. "Come," she directed, and led him to the bedroom door beside the cabinet. She opened it and lit the lamp. The curtains were closed, and the flickering light illuminated their faces.

Sabina stepped back and lifted her dress off her shoulders, then dropped it to the floor. She was naked underneath,; commoners had no such luxuries as underclothes. They stood silent in the lamplight for a moment.

Charles could not take his eyes from her. She was the first woman he had ever seen without clothes, and her body puzzled and excited him. The circles of her breasts, the curve of her hips, the smoothness between her thighs. "Touch me," he ordered.

Clad only in her black knee boots, Sabina reached up and untied the drawstring of his blouse. Silently she spread his collar and pulled it up. Charles reached behind his head, took hold of his shirt collar with one hand, and pulled it over his head with one quick motion, then dropped it indifferently to the floor. Sabina's longing hands slid over the muscles of his chest and abdomen. She covered his chest and stomach with slow, passionate kisses.

Slowly she slid to her knees and unfastened his belt. Her long fingers hooked in the waist of his pants and pulled them down. His navel was before her lips and she kissed it gently, then traced around its circumference with her tongue. Slowly she licked his smooth skin, running her hands over his buttocks and legs. His chest was bare except for a lush patch of brown hair between his pectoral muscles. Her hands slid around to his chest again and found this soft patch, then stole down to his waist.

His penis was at full attention now, smooth and hard, and her hands slid around it. A moan ecaped from his lips as the first sensations reached him. He felt her breath in his pubic hair, then her lips on the head of his penis. Slowly she took him into her mouth, her fingertips sliding along his shaft.

Clearly the spell is working, Charles thought, as his first ever experience with a girl was better than he had ever hoped. He looked down at her, enjoying the spill of her hair over her shoulders, the curve of her round buttocks, the sight of her mouth and hands pleasuring him. This was great, he thought but he wanted more.

"Sabina," he spoke, and she looked up at him. "Stand."

She stood and he took her in his arms again. "Come to the bed," she directed, and he did. He sat down, and she knelt and unbuckled his boots, pulled them off one by one, and removed his pants. Now they were both naked except for her boots, and she lay on the bed beside him.

Charles turned around and kissed her belly, then each thigh. I wonder if she'll let me do what she just did to me, he thought, and kissed between her thighs. Her legs spread open, and he reached between them. Her soft skin felt amazing to his hands, and he rubbed her gently. She moaned and rocked her hips. "Ohhh yes, Charles, touch me. Right there." His fingers explored her, without skill but with enough desire to make up for the lack. Slowly he leaned and kissed her labia, then explored them tenderly with his tongue. Encouraged by her moans, he licked up and down, his tongue probing and exploring. Finally his lips found her clitoris, and as her breathing turned to panting and her moans gave way to screams, he figured he must have found the right place.

"Faster, Charles, harder!" gasped Sabina as he continued to lick and suck her clitoris. Her legs spread to their widest opening and hips rocked up and down uncontrollably as her excitement continued to grow. Finally she came, and as the orgasm rocked her body she wrapped her legs around his head, trapping his face against her vulva, crushing his nose against her pubic bone, the heel of her boot digging into his shoulder, hard enough to draw blood.

"Whew! Okay, enough!" She pushed him away with both hands and lay on her back, erect nipples pointing at the thatched roof of the little cottage, her breath coming in steep gasps. When she finally regained some semblance of control, she opened her eyes. "Charles?" she asked, "will you make love to me?"

He answered her with a kiss, then rose to his elbows above her. Gently he kissed her lips, then her neck as he pressed his penis against her. In her state of arousal she yielded instantly and slowly he slid into her. Her hands ran through his hair and slid down his back, nails dragging across the smooth skin. As he moved in and out of her his lips explored her face, gently, softly. They continued like this for a few minutes until Sabina whispered "I want to get on top of you."

Charles rolled over and Sabina straddled him, slowly lowering herself onto his penis. She took his full length into her before she raised up and slid back, over and over again. Suddenly she straightened up and leaned back, forcing him deeper inside of him, bending his penis back. Wow, she is going tear it off, he thought, but it would still feel good. She leaned over him again, hands on his chest, her white hands making a striking contrast to the tanned skin of his chest. In and out, in and out she slid, over and over, coming once more in the process.

"I cannot get enough of you!" she exclaimed, springing off of him and turning around. Straddling his shoulders with her knees she lowered her labia onto his face, forcing him to go down on her again. Charles loved it as much as she did, and licked her eagerly. "I should let you enjoy this too," she commented, and took him into her mouth again. Charles marvelled at how much more of him she could take into her mouth this way, as almost his entire length disappeared into her mouth. The head of his penis hit her throat over and over as she sucked him, lips running up and down his shaft. Charles could feel the head of his penis swelling. All at once she stopped.

"Do not shoot in my mouth. Do you understand?"

"Mmmmmmmgth mmmmmfffff," Charles replied. He went on licking her clitoris as he sucked, and Sabina resumed sucking him. Her hands were on his knees, her whole body was pressed against his, and she ground her clitoris against his lips as yet another orgasm rocked her body.

Charles lay on his back, sucking her clitoris, thrusting over and over into her mouth as her body bucked against his. He felt the orgasm starting deep within him and started to lift her off him, then changed his mind and began to thrust harder, repeatedly as he erupted. His penis twitched violently, over and over as his hot semen shot into her mouth.

She jumped off him. "Bastard!" she screamed. "You filthy animal! How dare you!" She rolled onto the floor, spitting violently. "Why would you do such a thing?" She wiped his semen from her face and slung it at him.

"I'm sorry. I thought you would want it."

"I do not! Who would want that filthy, nasty, juice in their mouth?"

"I am sorry, Sabina."

"Not as sorry as you soon will be. Stand!" He stood and realized all the attraction she had once felt for him was gone, as if it had never existed, all because of his mistake.

Sabina stood before him in a fearsome pose, still naked, legs apart. She raised her hands palms in, extended the little finger on her left hand, then bent it in half. She then raised both hands high above her head, and brought them both down in a violent motion toward his penis, as if throwing it.

Immediately a sharp pain started in his crotch and racked his entire body, as if he had been violently kicked in the testicles, only ten times worse. He crumpled to the floor. The lamp went out.

Charles did not know how long he laid on the floor, the pain too great to move, but eventually it did subside and he got to his feet. His clothes were nowhere to be found. The only light came from the main room of the cottage. He staggered to it.

Sabina was standing behind the table, fully dressed once again. Her eyes regarded him coldly. "I see you have risen. But what is that? I cannot tell if it is risen or not." She pointed at his penis.

Or what remained of his penis, to be more accurate. It had shrunken to the thickness of Sabina's little finger, and only half its length. "Good luck making a maiden moan with that little thing," she laughed.

"What have you done?" he cried.

"Did I not warn you? Did I not tell you that with this power comes great responsibility? And did you not accept that responsibility?"

"I am sorry, Sabina."

She stared at him with contempt. "The magic is still here. The spell has been cast. Women will still desire you, and you will woo them. But you will not satisfy them, and when they see what I have left you with, they will laugh at you. And they will tell their girlfriends, and they will tell their men, and everyone in the county will laugh."

"That is not fair," he protested.

"All I asked was that you treat me with respect, and you did not. So your punishment is just. You will find your clothes on the table. Put them on and go."