The (non) Accident Ch. 01

Story Info
Adults DO NOT have accidents!
1.3k words
4.08
47.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skoonf
Skoonf
1 Followers

Stacey left the club a little after midnight. The club still had a good hour and a half of partying left, but it had been an uneventful night for her, so she had decided to slip off early.

For the last two years Stacey had worked as an accounts administrator for a building supplies firm. The firm employed thirteen office staff, and at 36 years old she found herself to be the odd one out. Seven of the staff were in their early to mid twenties (four females and two males), and the other five were late forties to mid fifties (four females and one male).

The younger staff had a tradition of going out together every Friday after work. They normally started with food of some kind, then onto a club. Not wanting to seem old, Stacey (more often than not) went out with them. Lately however, Stacey had been feeling rather uncomfortable being in a club with all these younger people, and tonight she had felt decidedly old.

So she had left early. Pissed off with herself for feeling that way, she decided she needed a bit of a walk to think and calm down, so she made the decision to skip the taxi rank at the bottom of town and walk the two or so miles to the rank at the top of town.

As they had gone straight out from work, Stacey was dressed in her office clothes that consisted of a thin white blouse, sheer black tights, a black (quite tight) pencil skirt, that came to just above the knees and as she was dressed for work, a pair of comfortable bikini briefs and black flat shoes.

Although being mid July, there was a slight breeze and the night was quite chilly, and she found herself shivering and wishing she had worn a jacket. Not wanting to bump into any of her colleagues on the way out of the club, Stacey had decided not to visit the ladies before she left, she had been about forty five minutes before, and had drank nothing after. This may have been a bit of an oversight on her part as she was just starting to feel a need to pee, it wasn't urgent and she knew there were public toilets (with a slight de-tour) on the way to the taxi rank.

Stacey didn't like using public loos, but although not desperate now, she would be by the time she got to the taxi and even more so by the time the taxi made the ten mile journey to her street. So she decided the public toilets were a must.

Five minutes later with the toilets in sight, the need to pee had become more desperate. Still not at the "I'm about to wet my pants" stage, but it was becoming more uncomfortable. As she neared the doors her heart sank. The doors were normally open but were now shut, and there was an A4 laminated sign on the doors. She knew what it would say but still approached the ladies door in hope she was wrong. "Out of order due to vandalism".

"oh shit!" Stacey muttered under her breath.

What was she going to do now. As always, with the imminent thought of relief, her bladder seemed to be at full capacity and ready to burst.

Stacey stood there, wondering what to do next. In this state, she wouldn't make it to the taxi rank, let alone home.

As she stood there, in deep thought, legs tightly crossed, doing a small pee dance and resisting the urge to jam her hand between her legs, she was startled by a young ladies voice.

"Oh no!"

This made Stacey jump and she let her muscles relax momentarily, and a small jet of wee escaped and spread into the crotch of her knickers.

The young lady (petite and probably in her early twenties) Had also seen the sign and was standing there with both hands rammed right between her legs.

"what the fuck am I going to do?" exclaimed the lady.

"I'm gonna piss myself"

"I know how you feel". Stacey admitted.

"are there any other toilets near by?". Asked the young lady.

"I'm afraid not". Stacey replied.

With a moan the young lady exclaimed. "oh no it's coming out!"

And with that she pulled her hands free, yanked up her short skirt and tugged her small pretty white panties (which were visibly soaking wet)down as she squatted.

The sight of relief and the visible and audible hiss of her pee, did nothing to help Stacey's situation, and she had to fight hard,as another spurt of urine escaped, further wetting her bikini panties.

Stacey managed to regain control as the young lady finished and stood up, pulling her panties up with her. She had a slight look of disgust on her face as her cold wet panties touched between her legs.

"That feels fucking gross" exclaimed the young lady.

"I'd keep an eye out for you, whilst you squat, but I need to catch up with my friends. Sorry"

And with that, the young lady ran off. It didn't worry Stacey, there was no way she was squatting outside to pee anyway. She was, however, still very desperate to pee.

Stacey stood, legs crossed and slightly bouncing, wondering what to do about her predicament. She had to think fast. Her panties were already slightly wet and her desperation was growing alarmingly.

She weighed up her options. She wasn't going to squat, it wasn't the peeing outside that stopped her, but the pulling down of her panties in public. There were no other toilets around that she could make without having an accident.

While scanning the area, Stacey glanced upon a small grassed area a little way off from the public loos. Stacey decided to move over there and stand on the grass (if for no other reason than to get away from the toilets.

The short walk, from the toilets to the grassed area, produced another two small spurts of wee to escape, the second of which sent a small trickle down her left leg, to her knee.

She couldn't believe this, she had never been this desperate in her life, and at 36, she was going to have an accident, she was going to piss her fucking pants.

"Only small children have accidents" she thought to herself. "Not 36 year old adults".

Then it suddenly hit her.

"I can't face the indignity of wetting myself by accident, but perhaps if I do it on purpose, I won't feel so ashamed".

With that thought another ,larger, spurt escaped. Sending (what felt like) a small river down both legs and into her shoes.

That decided her. She kick off her shoes, kept her legs crossed (so as not to create a loud stream from falling between her legs) and let go.

The relief was electric, almost orgasmic (she thought, rather embarrassed later).

It started slow, she felt a heat grow in the crotch of her bikini briefs, then burst through as the force of her pent up pee exploded out of her. Then the strange (although not unpleasant) stream down both legs, soaking her sheer black tights, onto her feet, then into the grass.

When the flow had subsided, Stacey stood for a few minutes, not quite believing what she had just done, and also worried that it hadn't felt that bad. In fact, she almost thought she'd nearly enjoyed it. She shook that thought straight out of her mind.

She knew that her skirt must've taken some damage, but as it was black, she was almost sure it wouldn't notice.

After a few more minutes, Stacey realised she would have to make a move for the taxi rank. It was going to be an uncomfortable walk, but one she was going to have to make....... to be continued.

Skoonf
Skoonf
1 Followers