The Non-Standard Man Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Humans," said Andrew shaking his head.

"Some humans, Andrew, not all."

"I know, Evaline. You are the best human I know. And you are not resting, and you need to."

"No, Andrew. I need to be here with you just like this."

"Intimate," he said.

"Yes, intimate."

He ran his finger along my jaw.

"Beautiful Evaline." He lowered his head and our lips met. His tongue sought mine, twisting and sliding with mine. I moved closer to him and he covered my neck and breasts with sweet affectionate kisses. His hand slid to the small of my back stroking the sensitive area there.

"Mmm."

Andrew reached for my blouse. Slowly he peeled the shirt away from the buttons. He sucked in a nipple into his mouth, his tongue licking it through the lace, and then he nipped it lightly.

"Oh!"

"I like the noises you make," he said.

"I like doing things that encourage those noises."

He smiled, and I swear to god, it was a smile full of wickedness.

"Ah, my Evaline." His hand sought the soft flesh under my lace panties, and he pushed his finger into my pussy. He pulled out the finger and I whimpered, but he brought it to my lips.

"Taste it," he said.

I licked my self off his finger and he closed his eyes.

"I like your tongue on my finger," he said. With that encouragement I sucked the whole thing in my mouth, savoring my juices on it." Andrew pushed his finger in and out of my mouth, fucking it with his hand.

"Yes," he hissed.

With his other hand he pulled at my panties, bringing them to my knees where I could work them off. He pressed my clit pushing and pulling on it in tender strokes, sending electric sparks through my body. My pussy gushed, needing more.

I reached for his cock through his slacks.

"You want this," he said in a low voice.

"Yes."

"Say please."

My eyes fluttered wide surprised. We were back to the dominance games again.

"Please."

"Please, what?"

"Fuck me, please!"

He took my wrist in his two hands and brought them together. He wound my panties around my wrists, twisting one leg then the other and around until they were bound tight. One hand at my bound wrist and another at my hips he turned me over to my stomach. He bent over my ear.

"What do you want?"

"Fuck me." I said.

He slapped my ass cheek.

"Fuck me, what?"

"Fuck me, please."

He spread my legs open and held the tip of his cock at my opening.

"You want this?"

"Goddamn tease," I spit.

He pulled back and slapped my ass again.

My wrists pulled at his hand, and I squirmed. My ass reeled with heat, my pussy screamed for attention, and my nipples were hard and grinding into the bed sheets. He leaned over my ear again.

"Do you want me?"

"God, yes Andrew. I only want you."

"That's what I want to hear." With that he thrust his shaft inside me so quickly I gasped. He thrust over and over, sending fire through me. I came hard and quick, screaming into the pillows. But he did not stop. He hammered my pussy, and oversensitive now, I shattered one more time. I gasped for breath, but he did not ease his pounding, and one more I came.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Andrew cried.

With that Andrew shuddered and fell off me.

When I could breathe again, I turned to him. He lay with his eyes closed.

"Andrew, are you okay?"

He turned his head and opening his eyes smiled. "I should be asking you."

"I'm fine. More than fine. That was fantastic."

"Yes," he said. "It was."

12