The Non-Standard Man Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissPrim
MissPrim
244 Followers

"A robot has to stand up for himself," he said.

#

It was strange having nothing to do. I called Betty and spoke to her a couple minutes, but there wasn't much she could say other than she was working on the charges against me. Roger ordered lunch, Andrew ordered food to fill my pantry, and I sat on my ass watching television.

Evaline Shipley, former managing partner of Connors, Shipley and Shou left the courthouse today with her toybot Andrew in tow. Sources from inside the courtroom said that Mrs. Shipley referred to the pleasure bot as Andrew Shipley. She then informed the court that she applied for the Andrew for protection as a historic landmark. Our law correspondent Egar Solton has information on the ramifications of Mrs. Shipley's ...

I must have dozed off because next I knew Andrew was shaking my shoulder, telling me dinner was ready.

"I didn't wake you for lunch, so you must be hungry," Andrew said.

With sleep still in my eyes I sat at the dining room table, but I just sleepwalked through diner. Roger led me to the bedroom, and Andrew stripped me then pulled a nightgown over my head.

"I think we should call a doctor," said Roger.

"Her heart rate is fine, her blood pressure is fine. She just needs rest."

"Yes," I said. "Sleep. I need sleep."

"This isn't like her."

"And you've never known her pregnant, have you?"

Andrew's words sounded like some sort of indictment against Roger, but I was too tired to care. And why wouldn't I be tired? I was dragged for days from one holding facility to the next, and spent hours in interrogation.

Andrew gently drew the covers to my neck, and I turned over and dipped back into oblivion.

I woke when a body slipped into the bed next to me and opened my eyes briefly to see Roger next to me. Breathing in his familiar musky scent brought memories of happier days, when he courted me with a breathtaking earnestness. Sleep snaked through my brain, and I was about to drift off again, when I felt another body sink into the mattress.

"Hey!" protested Roger. "Get out!"

Now I snapped to, and sat up. Andrew had inserted himself between Roger and me.

"I don't see why I should," said Andrew. "I reside here too."

"You don't need to sleep in this bed."

"And neither do you. In fact you don't need to be here at all."

"Oh, for heavens sake!" I stared at both of them. "Didn't we have this conversation? Roger! I expect you treat Andrew with respect. It's not as if he has a choice to be here or not. The court ordered him under house arrest."

Andrew developed a smug smile.

"And you, Andrew! I told you, Roger is my husband, and the father of my child. And I'll remind you, you had a hand in getting Roger to help me create that child."

The smile left the robot's face.

"Well, I'm not sleeping next to him!" said Roger.

I shook my head. "Really, Roger. Now you object to being up close and personal with my robot?"

Roger's face turned an interesting shade of red.

"Low blow, Evie," he said.

"Fine, Andrew move over to my other side, I'll sleep in the middle."

Andrew crawled over me and I swore he dragged his hard cock across my hip on purpose.

"Okay, maybe we can get some sleep now," I said staring up at the ceiling.

"Maybe," said Andrew. With that Andrew leaned over and latched on a nipple through my clothes.

Roger's eyes grew wide.

"Maybe not," said Roger reaching over and pinching the free nipple between his fingers.

"Guys." I gasped my protest between tingles of pleasure that shot to my groin.

"Do you like that, Evaline?" said Andrew.

I tried to talk but instead a little sound came out my mouth.

Roger's hand slid down my gown, between my legs.

"What do you think of that, baby?"

"Ah." I mouthed. Roger always did know how to do that at least. He lifted the hem of my gown, and pressed his fingertips on my mound, rubbing the flesh first gently, then with more insistence.

Not to be outdone, Andrew tongued behind my eye, and nipped the back of my neck while pinching my nipple.

Fuck. How do I stop this? Do I want to stop this? Fuck no.

There was some movement underneath the sheets and Roger's cock pressed against my thigh. I reached for it, stroking the shaft with my hand.

Andrew, at my back, moved too, and then his cock rubbed between my butt cheeks.

"Oh no, you don't," growled Roger. "She doesn't go for that stuff." He says this as he puts a finger in my pussy and then feeling my dripping wetness, inserts a second finger.

Andrew just chuckled. "Sure, Roger."

"What?" said Roger to me, his fingers buried in my twat. "You let him fuck you in the ass?"

I whimpered a little.

"Fuck," he said as he stroked my pussy.

"Come here, Evaline, sweetheart," said Andrew. "Turn toward me.

"But."

"No buts."

"Andrew?" said Roger.

"She won't throw either one of out of bed, so I guess she gets us both." With that he pulled the nightgown over my head, and quickly laved my nipple with his tongue while he held my hands up.

"Andrew," I finally gasped as a warning.

"Evaline," he said. "Not another word. You know there are consequences for being bad."

I gulped.

"In fact I am highly tempted to tie your hands behind you now."

I kept silent then, knowing a protest would bring that fate on me.

"Roger, there is lube in the nightstand." Andrew pulled my leg over his hip, while he positioned his cock at my entrance. He slowly eased in while sucking on a nipple. As he did that Roger's fingers probed my hole, rubbing lube around it, stroking it. Tingles pricked my ass, good tingles. My ass burned to be filled. I reached around and grabbed Roger's cock. It was hard, and leaking at the tip. He groaned as I touched him. He moved my hand away, and his cock tip was pressing at my hole.

"Relax, baby," he said. He swiped his tongue down my spine, which did anything but relax me. More shards of pleasure shot down my back and to my ass. He pushed a little more and his tip was in my ass.

"Shit!" I wasn't use to this invasion, especially with Andrew planted inside me.

"Ah, yeah. That's fucking tight," said Roger as he held himself in place.

"Push against him," encouraged Andrew. "Come on, baby. Let him work it in you."

With the sudden pain, I wasn't too enthused about this latest bit of advice. However, Andrew was working my breasts so thoroughly I was ready to explode just from that. I eased back and Roger pushed forward. Things turned from painful to pleasurable fast. I did not know how good it would feel to be filled forward and back. Andrew pushed when Roger pulled back, and then the reverse, and then soon both of them were working a rhythm that conspired to take all rational thought from my brain. Oh fuck. There was no part left untouched.

Roger got to his knees and dove balls deep into my ass while sucking on the back of my neck. Andrew worked his cock in and out of my pussy, sucking on my nipples. I could do nothing but allow both of them to do what they wanted, and what they both wanted was to fuck me. Hard. The rhythm pulsed to an increasing frenzied pace. My heart fluttered as my lovers commanded my pussy and ass. I could not think, only feel, electric sensation flooding my mind with the delicious rush of their actions. I cried out, one long wail as my orgasm surged through my body, shattering me body and soul. Both lovers flooded me. Lost in the aftermath my ecstasy, I barely registered the cries of their pleasure.

12