The Non-Standard Man Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's he doing?" said Roger. He sounded concerned.

"It's hard to say. I think he's getting better. The skin isn't hot to the touch anymore, but we'll have to wait until he wakes to see if he lost any cognitive ability."

"It would be a shame if you lost any of the work you and your mother did," said Roger. "Is Evaline asleep?"

"Yes."

"Good."

The lights in the living room switched off, which I thought was curious. I stealthily left the bedroom and held myself close to the right hand wall until I could peek into the living room.

"You," Jason said in an accusing tone, "Are awfully close to your wife, the way you were trading war stories about your time in school together."

"She's my wife, Jason. We have history together. And I like her. I always have. She's a pain sometimes, but she always means well."

"I don't want to talk about your wife."

"Then don't bring her up."

I heard some moans and putting my head to the edge of corner saw Jason and Roger locked in an embrace. From the streetlights shining through the large picture window I could see the action. Roger was leaning hard on the smaller man's body, his hand on Jason's groin, aggressively kissing Jason. Fuck. I tried to pull back, but I was like a deer in the headlights, unable to move. A cold shiver moved through my body. In my wildest imaginings, I didn't think Roger was sucked into Cicily and Jason's schemes. Apparently, I was wrong.

Roger pulled at Jason's zipper, and Jason moved his ass up enough for Roger to pull down his pant with his good right hand.

"Are you sure," said Jason. "Your arm-"

"It is not in as bad a shape as my dick. I've been dying all day to get my hands on you."

With Jason's pants around his ankles, Roger leaned over and took the younger man's cock in his mouth, his head bobbing on it.

"Yeah," said Jason, his head thrown back on the top of the couch. "You always do that so good. Ah, you better stop, or I'm gonna-"

Roger pulled off.

"I need you. Turn around."

"I'll help you with your pants first."

"I won't fight you on that," said Roger.

Jason pulled down Roger's slacks, revealing Roger's very erect cock. Immediately Jason sucked Roger's cock into his mouth.

"Yeah, sweetheart. That's good. Yeah, a little more tongue, ahh."

Roger bucked his hips into Jason's mouth, and grabbed the younger man's hair in his hand.

"Fuck, yeah. But."

Jason moved back on his knees and turned leaned over the couch. Roger sunk to his knees then and buried his face in Jason's ass.

"Oh god, babe. I can't wait. Fuck me."

Roger sucked on his finger and then inserted into Jason.

"Like that?"

"Fucker, no. You know what I want."

"Patience," said Roger. With that he inserted a second finger working it in, and then a third, with Jason groaning all the way.

"God damn. Fuck me already."

Roger lined his cock up and pushed in slowly.

"More," said Jason, his teeth gritted.

"You're so tight."

"Well, you've been neglecting me."

With that Roger pushed in hard. Jason gasped, then moaned when Roger moved faster with each stroke. Roger reached for Jason's cock tugging on it until Jason gave a final groan, and shot his wad against my nice white couch. Roger soon followed gritting his teeth to keep his moans as quiet as possible, pumping hard into Jason's ass. Finally he sank against Jason's back, kissing it gently. He pulled back and out, and both men sank to the carpet. Jason put his arms around Roger and kissed him.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you, too, babe," said Roger.

Love? Roger loved someone? Roger always was very careful not to use the "l" word. This last revelation was too much. Without thinking I flipped on the light switch flooding the living room with light, illuminating Jason and Roger's naked bodies.

"Would someone like to explain to me what is going on?"

12