The NonStop Orgasm

Story Info
He excites her with talk of other women.
2.6k words
4.35
58.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knows how to get to me. He knows what i want and need.

Our phone conversation starts as it always does, exchanging of hellos, what we've each done with our day, laughing and genuinely enjoying one another. Then it changed, as it usually does.. I just never know when that change is going to happen. His voice comes through the receiver, all of a sudden husky and low, whispering of his need. Not for me, but for another woman, a friend of his. He tells me how he would love to be making love to her, how his cock hardens at the thought of her. Telling me that he wants to take this woman with me in the room, watching. He knows this gets me extremely excited, and has been one of my fantasies for a long time.

Many would think I'm crazy for feeling this way, but there is something so erotic to me, about watching the man that I love being intimate with another woman, and me not having any say in the matter. My instructions are that I am not to touch myself at all, unless I am told to, and he has not said that I could. So I lay there, unmoving, eyes closed, listening intently to his voice on the other end.

He tells me how he can imagine bringing his mouth to her very large tits, his tongue lazily licking her hardened nipples before traveling down to her navel and sampling her shallow hole while stealing a quick glance at me, making sure that I am watching closely. He tells me of how he would continue his journey down to her mound, his lips making her moan in desire. His tongue makes contact with her hard little nub, and I am envious of her clit getting his attention. All of a sudden, the voice on the other end of the phone gets quiet, his voice is very deep and raspy as he asks me, "Why are you so wet right now, my precious pet? What has excited you so?" It takes me a second to realize that he is asking a question of me, and I reply quietly," I am wet because I am excited at the thought of you tasting another woman in front of me, Sir."

"You are a slut, aren't you? You would love to see me licking another woman's cunt in front of you, wouldn't you?" he asks. "Yes Sir, I want to see you bringing another pleasure, while denying me mine" I reply.

He again starts telling me about how good she would taste in his mouth, her clit coming alive beneath his tongue. He would slowly move his tongue lower, to taste the juices that are leaking out of her cunt. I can hear him moaning on the other end of the phone, as if she were right there in front of him, and he tells me of how sweet she tastes. My tongue licks my dry lips, as if trying to draw her wetness into my own mouth. "I believe at this point I would make you go out of the room my slut, so I would not be distracted by you as I fuck her cunt with my hard cock." My heart drops, as I don't want to leave the room, I want to see him take her.. see him slide his beautiful cock into her creamy wetness. But I would do as I'm told, leaving them alone. "What are you thinking right now, slut?" he asks. "I am wondering if you would allow me to clean your seed out of her cunt after you are done with her Sir," I reply in a voice so cracked with excitement, I hardly recognize it as my own. "Yes, I believe I would precious pet, I would let you lick my sticky cum from her pussy after I have fucked it hard."

His voice is driving me wild, and I haven't even touched myself. "How close are you to cumming, slut? On a scale of 0-10, with 10 being orgasm, how close are you, right now?"

"I am at a 9, Sir." I tell him. "What??? You have gotten yourself that excited by thinking of me with another woman? You have not touched any part of your body, and you are so close to cumming?" At this point I am feeling like a wanton slut, because yes, the images that were playing in my mind as he told me of what he would do to another were so vivid to me, that it was as if I were right there, watching him. "Yes Sir, your slut could cum very soon, without any touching at all." He tells me, "I want you to think about sucking my cum out of her pussy, slut. You would like that wouldn't you? Tasting me from some other woman's cunt."

"Mmmmm, yes Sir, I would" I reply. "How close are you now, after seeing yourself licking her dripping pussy, slut? How close are you to cumming?" he asks again. "A 9 1/2 Sir" I groan. "Well cum for me, my slut bitch. I want you to cum for me NOW."

My mind becomes engulfed with images of a strange woman in front of me, her cunt open and leaking from his seed. I imagine my tongue gathering the juices, and savoring the flavor from their mixed cum. I can feel my hips moving, searching for that invisible cock that would enter me and take me onto that next plateau of ecstasy. I feel my pussy start twitching, as I can feel the imaginary pounding that it is taking. All of a sudden, I am overtaken in an orgasm that leaves me breathless, but wanting more.

He can hear my uncontrollable moaning, but is not done with me. He starts asking me about my friend Beth, whom he knows I have a sexual attraction to. He tells me that he would love to fuck her too, and make me watch.This once again gets me hot, as I can picture her beautiful body beneath his, her moving under him, as he licks and sucks places that i have wanted to touch myself. "Can you imagine my mouth nibbling on her nipples? Sucking the milk from her large tits? How would you feel about that, knowing that you would want it to be you doing it?"

"I would be envious of you Sir, that you would get to taste her sweet nipples."

My throat was getting dry, my lips finding it hard to form words, as he continued "I think I would do something to Beth that would surprise you, slut. I would pull her ass cheeks open, and begin to run my tongue around her asshole, giving her a good rim job, before letting my tongue slip inside her tight hole. She would taste so sweet there, and her body would start moving against my face, wanting and needing my tongue to delve deeper into her depths. How would you feel about that, slut?" I was having a hard time concentrating on his words, as my body was feeling them more than my ears were hearing him. All I could say was "I would love it Sir." I heard a low laugh come from him, as he said "You are picturing all of this, aren't you? You can see my tongue stabbing into her asshole. You can feel it almost as if I were doing it to you." I replied "Yes Sir, I can."

He went on, saying that he was ready to taste her pussy, and wanted me to have a close up view of his tongue sliding over her clit, and into her cunt. "I would pull you over slut, so that your face was resting on her thigh, so very close to mine. Close enough that you could smell her wet pussy as I caressed it with my tongue. I would bring her hand down, and wrap it in your hair, so that you couldn't move your face away, no matter how much you wanted to. Would you like that, precious pet? Would you like to see me licking her sweet pussy so close up?" I was trying to gather some kind of moisture in my mouth, so I could answer him. "Yes Sir, I would love to be able to smell her hot, wet cunt as you licked her." Again, another low laugh came through the phone receiver. "And, you are very wet thinking about this, aren't you? You want to cum again, don't you?"

"Yes Sir, I am very wet, and needing to cum again" I reply. "I think I will send you out of the room again while I fuck her, sweet slut. Only this time, I want you to listen to her moans and pleas as I fuck her cunt. I want you to hear the pleasure that I am giving her, listen to me telling her that she pleases me better than my precious pet does. How would that make you feel?"

My emotions were at war, as I was very excited, but also hurt that he would say that to someone. "I think I would be hurt Sir, to hear that someone pleases you more than I do."

"Hurt, huh? You know that you please me sweet slut and no, she wouldn't please me more than you. What are you thinking now, slut? What is going through your mind right now?" I was so unsure of my thoughts at that moment. I was relieved by what he said, yet I wanted to taste Beth too. "I would like to suck your seed from her cunt Sir."

"Do it slut, place your tongue on her pussy, and drink the seed that I put in her pussy. I am going to fuck your asshole hard as you eat her. Do you want to feel my cock in your asshole, slut?" OMG yes I wanted that so badly.

He has such a way of making me feel things that aren't really there, and as he started telling me how he was going to enter my back hole in one thrust, my body instinctively jerked, as if he was doing it for real. I was close to cumming again, as he kept telling me to lick Beth's cunt, to fuck it with my tongue as he fucked my ass hard. "You know slut, as I'm fucking you, I would be smacking your ass hard." This did it.. I was ready to explode for the second time, without one finger touching my body. I moaned out "Sir, may I please cum?" To which he replied "Yes slut, cum with my cock in your ass, and your tongue in Beth's cunt. Cum hard for me, so I can feel you pulsating around my cock."

I began to moan, as my body moved to fuck his invisible cock with my asshole. My orgasm started to well up inside me, and I began to cum, Hard. I could feel the tell tale signs of ejaculation coming, and I moaned into the phone, "Sir, I'm squirting all over your cock."

"Yes, give it to me baby, give me all your cum. Empty your cunt, keep cumming til you have nothing left." My body was betraying me, i couldn't imagine how I could be so horny after cumming twice but I felt the need to cum again, and told him about it. He told me to go ahead, to cum a third time, and I tried with everything in me. He kept telling me, "I told you to cum. I don't want to hear 'I'm trying' JUST DO IT!!!!"

After what seemed like ages, he told me to stop and I felt like I had let him down, so I continued to try to cum. He told me to stop, and I begged him to let me touch my clit, to help me. He denied me, and I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. "Sir, my clit is so hard, can I please use a vibrator or something to make me cum, please?" Again the answer was "No." The tears started rolling down my face, more from need than sadness. I was overcome with want, and no way of appeasing it. He could hear the change in my tone, and told me to get my clothespins out, and attach one to each nipple. The tears began to flow more readily, as I thought he meant to torture me even more, without allowing my release. "Pull and tug on them, first the right, then the left, then back again," I followed his orders, and felt the need in between my legs grow, as any sensations to my nipples travel directly down to my clit, making it harden.

I was sobbing openly now, when I heard him say, "Get out your small vibrator, and put it on the top of your clit, then take another and put it in your cunt on high speed." Such words had never sounded sweeter, as I rushed to do as he said, before he changed his mind. Get out your dildo, because I want your mouth to be filled also. Suck on it, as you would suck my cock, slowly." I inserted the dildo in my mouth, and began lovingly sucking on the fake phallus, imagining it was my Sir's beautiful cock that was penetrating me. He continued to talk to me, telling me that I had better squirt my juices, since he was allowing me to use the vibrators. I did not disappoint him, and as my next orgasm overcame me, I squirted my cum all over my legs and sheets.

From then on, it was one mind blowing orgasm after another, and I lost count of how many times I had cum. I remember guttural moans, and growls coming from somewhere in my room. All I remember saying to him was "Sir, I don't want this to ever end. I don't think I can stop." He continued to tell me to give it all to him, to let it all out, and I did. My clit was getting very sensitive from having the vibrator attached to it for so long, and I asked him if I could stop. "I think you have another orgasm in there, don't you slut? I think you can cum again for me. I don't believe you have emptied all your cum from your pussy yet. Are you ready to call RED? Are you ready to use your safeword to stop this?" I wasn't. I wanted to cum again, and I did, HARD. My cunt was convulsing hard around the vibrator, and my body was shaking uncontrollably. "Are you ready to call RED, slut?" I screamed into the phone "RED RED RED" I couldn't handle anymore, I would have passed out if he had made me continue. The nonstop orgasms had satiated me. I was reduced to a shaking mass of flesh, so totally satisfied that I wasn't even sure of my own name at that point.

I heard his voice in the receiver telling me to talk to him, to breathe deeply and calm myself down. He began asking me silly questions, to get my mind focused on something other than what my body was going through. I had reached a peak that I never thought I could, and I was trying very hard to come down from it slowly, savoring the sensations that I had just felt. I never in my life thought that I could feel so complete from something I had done to myself. Then again, it wasn't what I had done that had made me feel all of that. It was him, and his finely tuned knowledge of me and my body that sent me so totally over the edge, that I didn't know if I would ever return.