The Norfolk Broads

Story Info
Flashing holidays on the rivers, lakes and even the towns.
1.5k words
4.42
45.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For two years running Chris and I took short break boating holidays on the Norfolk Broads. Although on both occasions it had been early in the year we had some nice weather there.

These were nautical occasions or perhaps I should say naughty occasions as each time we both wore as little as possible. I wore a special "uniform". It was a short, thin, white tee shirt that hardly reached to the vee at the top of my legs when I stood upright. Apart from this tee shirt and my shoes I wore nothing at all, no skirt, no knickers and no bra, I don`t normally wear panties or bras anyway, I was "barely" covered.

What is more as I always keep my pussy shaven it means that my large labial lips are always exposed, even when my legs are together, my sex is not hidden by a lot of hair and when I am dressed like this my sex lips are always excited, swollen and even more visible especially as the tee shirt did not quite cover them. When I leaned forward to tie the ropes either on the boat or the bank the tee shirt rode up right to completely expose my bum and those very prominent lips of my naked sex clearly displayed between my thighs, to anyone who cared to look my way.

No matter where we were this was my working dress when on the boat or ashore mooring it etc. It had "I love to screw", stencilled on it in sign language just above my left breast, I`m sure that you can imagine what I mean.

Off the boat I always wore my shortest flared skirts and dresses again never with any undies. All of my tops were see-through, lace or transparent nylon so that my erect nipples could always be seen through them. Because it was only spring I usually wore an open jacket over these tops, but when we were in a pub to eat I always took the jacket off so that my breasts and nipples were clearly visible through the blouse. When I sat down I always made sure that I spread my short skirt away so that it was my naked, knickerless bum on the seat.

We started off from Stalham and as soon as we had dropped the the boatman off I went below to strip and don my uniform. We continued down the river Ant heading toward Great Yarmouth and onwards.

Often while cruising, when warm enough we both went naked. Sometimes I even went ashore naked to tie the boat up. Chris took some photos of me standing nude on the river bank then leaning back against the cockpit at the front of the boat. I posed for him wearing just a life jacket and then in my uniform and then again naked. In each of the poses my legs were spread wide apart to display my shaven, moist and glistening sex, the labia swollen and clitoris erect to the camera. On one occasion while I was posing we could hear another boat chugging toward us and another was moored just 50 yards away. We just carried on taking the photos.

For the second year the weather was not so good when we started off, once again from Stalham, but it improved as our little holiday progressed, so did my daring. This time we sailed non stop to Norwich. On our arrival by the Norwich Yacht Club, in the centre of the city, I stepped ashore wearing just my "uniform" to moor the boat, as I bent to tie the ropes the tee shirt rode up to completely expose my naked arse and with my legs spread my cunt lips could be clearly seen between my open thighs. I was virtually naked from the waist down and in a very public place.

I walked round the city wearing a short mini skirt, and a lace see through blouse my braless breasts and aroused, dark, nipples showing as my jacket flapped open as I walked.

One day the sun shone making it warm enough for sunbathing so we moored against the bank on a wide bend in the river and we both stripped naked laying out on the top of the cabin. When we heard another boat chugging along the river, we would quickly slip our swimming things on but this seemed a bit unnecessary after a couple of times so we just draped a towel over lower parts, I remained topless and eventually I threw caution and the towel, to the wind and just lay naked, while the boats chugged slowly by. Chris took photos of me laying on the cabin top legs parted showing my clean shaven and very excited cunt to the camera while a boat passed by in the background.

We even went ashore naked and walked away from our boat along the footpath beside the river bank. If anyone had come along we had nothing with which to cover our naked bodies. I was getting so turned on by this time I almost wished that someone might come along and see us naked like this and see my erect nipples and swollen, exposed shaven cunt lips.

Back on the boat and with the sun beating down on me and the sexy situation that we were in, with boats passing by as I lay naked, I was feeling very aroused and so too was Chris, his prick standing proud and erect. We started caressing each other, I played with his erect prick as he caressed and sucked my nipples, my legs parted to permit his fingers to slip between my pouting sex lips, which were aching for something bigger to fill it. It was not long before he lay down and I straddled him to present my dripping pussy to his eager mouth and he sucked my excited lips as I took his rock hard cock deep into my willing mouth. We were completely exposed, in the open on the top of the boat so that anyone could see us sucking each other off, it felt so exciting. Soon he rolled on top of me opened my legs wide and I guided that rampant cock between my slippery lips into my cunt giving me the relief that I longed for. We fucked furiously in the open on the top of the cabin. His cock pistoning in and out of my eager and highly excited cunt, I think the danger spurred us on. We were really too far gone to stop when we heard a boat coming, luckily so did Chris shooting his spunk deep inside me and he rolled off me just before it came into view. I lay naked on the cabin top with his come running out of my open cunt and down between the cheeks of my bum. If he had not come when he did I feel sure that we would have carried on regardless and would have been seen fucking. It was a super fuck and made all the better knowing that we might have been spotted. I think that it adds a bit of spice to sex to be seen naked where least expected and it excites me and makes my juices run.

Our boat had very large windows and no matter where we were I was quite happy moving about inside stark naked even when we were tied up at the river bank or as other boats passed by. I could clearly be seen from outside no matter where we were. I know that Chris loves me to expose myself whenever possible and for people to see that I don't wear knickers under my short skirts. He loves me to go out in the shortest of skirts and I`m quite happy to please him when we are together.

One morning we went for a stroll around the village of Horning. As usual I was wearing a tiny, flared tennis skirt and Chris was taking every opportunity to flip it up and slip his hand under it to feel my naked arse or finger my split hoping that some of the people around would see my lack of panties. All of a sudden the wind blew up went my skirt right up to my waist. There I was walking down the main village street naked from the waist down, with everything on show, bare arse, shaven cunt, everything. I will never know if I was spotted and was expecting some strange looks but none came. I guess that the village should be renamed as "Horny" as that was what we both were that morning.

All too soon our little holiday was over and it was back to work and wearing my undies again. I must admit that I always get quite a thrill from being knickerless and completely naked under my skirt especially with a warm breeze wafting round my hairless bare lips and the danger that it presents that it is quite possible for others to learn my little secret and see that I am knickerless as might have done on that occasion.

Chris wants me to simply leave my skirt alone if the wind blows it up but my natural instinct is to brush it down again. How would you feel walking down the street naked from the waist down with your knickerless shaven cunt on show in public?