The Norseman Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma is a hostage aboard the Longship.
1.3k words
4.43
79.5k
8

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma screamed and fought, struggling for breath and freedom from the unseen forces of her nightmare. As she surfaced from her dream her heart still pounded and her body wore a sheen of sweat. The lurching around her was disorientating and it took many moments before she remembered that she was being held on the moored Longship with all the other spoils of war. Grief overwhelmed her and she rocked back and forth when she thought of what the strangers had done to her village. She burned with shame at the thought of what she had done whilst the attack had taken place; of how little she had tried to protect herself and how easily she had been taken. Inside she could feel the dampness of his seed and felt sickened by her own arousal.

Gellir was on board, with the other men, having returned from a second raid on this coastline. Like Emma, his thoughts were on their time together and he could feel his penis hardening as he thought of himself slipping into the tight, warm place between her legs.

"Gellir!" He was roused from his reverie by Agnar, their leader "You brought the whore aboard, shut her wailing or I'll share her amongst them men then drown her"

Gellir had no doubt that Agnar would be true to his word, he had seen him rape and kill more times than any man should see, and indeed Agnar was a fearsome warrior. He nodded in recognition of the order and went to her in the hold.

Gellir felt caught between compassion for the woman, who he could see was distressed and fear of what might happen if she didn't control her outburst. He felt frustrated that she hadn't recognised how protected she had been by his influence and his patience. If his father had not been a powerful elder he felt certain that Emma would have been passed around the men until she ceased to have a use.

Emma lifted her head when he spoke. He voice sounded angry and he looked resentful. He came down to her level and put his hand on her mouth to quieten her. She stopped crying for a moment and breathed deeply. She hated the affect he had on her – that his presence made her forget herself and acquiesce like this. She thought of the destruction of her home and she spat straight in his face.

In an instant he struck her with the back of his hand across her face, and it stung but was a reminder of how strong and how dangerous he really could be. They glared at each other, breathing hard, and he spoke again, pointing beyond the door, unsure of what he meant she leapt up to try for her freedom, and as they reached the door together she flung it wide and saw the men beyond it. In a moment of terrifying clarity she realised how vulnerable she was and retreated without question when Gellir pulled her back. He closed the door and pushed her back against the wall of the hold. His broad hand was pressed against her heaving chest and he was looking at her directly. She could see anger and triumph in his eyes and knew she had no escape.

As he held her there he felt her breasts heave and her limbs shake, he felt his physical power over her and the desire rose again. He would take her, as was his right, and if she protested it would matter not, as he had seen her passion once and knew how easily her body could be swayed.

With no preamble he reached for the hem of her dress and she shook her head defiantly. As he lifted the skirt and drew his hand up her leg he could hear her breath catch in her throat, but in his desperation he didn't care if it was passion of fear. With the other hand he wrenched her at her bodice to free her breasts and buried his head between them.

He freed himself from his breeches and cupped her round bottom in his hands, lifting her body from the ground and guiding her onto his penis. It found its point easily and slipped into her opening without resistance. He looked up and into her eyes with a triumphant grin, she was ready for him again and there was no way she could deny it.

Emma was indeed ready; she had been afraid and furious but could not deny the images of the previous day as they flashed in her mind. She ached inside to feel his penis, she needed to be filled so completely, as she had been before, and the thought of him spilling his hot seed deep inside her had aroused he to the point where she cared not for her modesty or for the rights and wrongs of what she was doing, only that she wanted to be satiated.

As he slipped inside he was banging her up against the wall, the rough wood harsh against her soft skin, but she paid it no heed, only thinking of the rising tension and pressure of him pushing into her relentlessly. Giving in to the desire she threw back her head and moaned, pushing back against the wall to push herself harder onto him, forcing him deeper still.

She opened her eyes as she heard the door and before her stood another man.

"I see you have found a way to quieten her sobs, if not her moans, Gellir?"

Gellir glanced back to see Agnar "Don't stop boy" and on instruction Gellir pushed into her again, emboldened by an audience, and knowing that he could please this woman in a way that Agnar could not. Emma also used her defiance to great effect, feeling abandoned and unleashed by the height of passion she ground herself down onto Gellir's increasingly hard penis feeling him solidify for a few moments as she cried out in ecstasy before the pulsating heat of him climaxing deep with her. As he continued to push into her she felt his semen drip down her thighs, hot streams which she put her hands down to touch and rub against her skin.

Agnar watched fascinated, rubbing his own penis and wishing he could inspire such desire in one so beautiful. He sexual encounters tended to amount to bored whores and unwilling victims.

"Bring her here" he ordered "I want her mouth around me, boy" seeing Gellirs reluctance he sneered "it is either her mouth or yours, boy". Emma could see the outcome of their discussion, and could sense the reluctance, but playing her role to its fullest, and still riding the passion throes she knelt in front of Agnar and took his small and crooked penis in her mouth.

Gellir watched as she sucked him, cradling his testicles in her hand and was astounded. He watched as she moved her hand to her thighs and rubbed his own semen into her skin before he felt sure he could see her rub between her legs. Lifting her skirt at the back her touched her and she moaned, emboldened he slipped a finger into her soaking hole and she pushed back against him, riding his fingers as she had ridden him, but this time with her mouth around another mans penis, with another finger slipped in beside the other she squealed and sucked until with a grunt Agnar spend his seed over her chin and onto her breasts, followed closely by the shuddering climax of this amazing woman.

Agnar simply adjusted himself and went back on deck, and Emma laid down on the floor feeling shocked at herself for being so abandoned. Gellir could not believe that the ache was back in his penis so soon, and he felt sure that he would need to be with her more than he had ever needed anyone before.