The Nosy Housewife & The Last...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ludwig's cock was incredible. Each thrust teased her blood engorged clit sending spasms of pleasure up to her brain and an orgasm seemed to explode every tenth thrust or so. She felt so full, it felt like his entire cock was shoved up her pussy. She knew it was impossible and guessed that she had taken close to a foot of his rod.

Ludwig lasted a long time and she lost count of the orgasms he gave her. Finally his cock swelled up and he shot wad after wad of hot cum directly into her womb. Chasity screamed into her hands as her biggest orgasm yet exploded like firecrackers, one after another expanding out from her pussy. "That was incredible," said Chasity after the dwarf had pulled out and she had caught her breath. she smiled up at Von Horne "You're hard again," she cooed in delight.

"Not bad for an eightyfive year old man. The fluid flesh keeps it partially erect constantly so that it only requires a little blood from me to make it hard." "Would you fuck me this time?"

"Gladly my dear. Climb up on the examination table."

The table was just right for fucking and Chasity climbed on top, lying on her back. Von Horne pulled her legs apart and guided his cock right into her sperm-soaked pussy. He began rapidly fucking her and she writhed on the table like a bitch in heat. His cock was every bit as good as the dwarf's. Her pussy clamped down tightly aound it, spasming every time it slid along her clit.

Ludwig pushed up a step ladder and climbed up so that his huge cock rested on her lips. Chasity took him into her mouth and began suckling it. She felt like the luckiest slut in the world.

"Enough," cried Von Horne after fucking her fifteen minutes. "Let me on the table and you can ride my cock."

Chasity switched places with Von Horne, climbing on him once he had lied down on his back. His cock was so big she had to squat over it, slowly lowering herself down his shaft. Von Horne leaned up taking one of her nipples between his teeth sending a jolt of pleasure up her spine and she began cumming again.

Ludwig moved the ladder to the end of the table and climbed on top. Chasity wasn't even aware he was there until she felt his hands spreading her ass cheeks apart. "Oh yeah. Come on baby, I could use a good ass fucking," she begged.

Ludwig positioned the tip of his huge cock on her anus and pushed. She winced in pain and bit her lip as his fat cock-head entered her. She didn't remember this ever hurting before. Actually, she couldn't remember ever doing this before, she just knew she loved getting fucked up the ass.

Luckily, her ass reacted like her pussy, stretching out to accommodate his thickness and molding itself around his cock as the dwarf pushed more in. The pain quickly faded and Chasity was filled with a deep sense of well being as if having two cocks in her at once completed her.

The two men began fucking her pussy and ass. Chasity bounced up and down on Von Horne's cock while Ludwig pounded a little more then half his cock into her ass like a jackhammer. Von Horne slid his hand down his stomach and Chasity watched it travel between her legs where her hard clitty stuck out like a miniature penis. He took it between his fingers and started stroking it. It was so sensitive, she came so hard, she almost passed out. Indeed, her entire body was ultra sensitive. Her nipples, pussy, and ass all felt like they would kill her from too much pleasure.

Von Horne erupted in her pussy, sending huge amounts of sperm deep inside her. He held his cock in her pussy while Ludwig continued to ream her ass until he too came, filling her ass with semen. The three remained connected until one by one they got off the table.

"Ludvig vants to fuck her again, herr doctor," said the dwarf stroking his still hard cock.

"No, she needs her rest. Ve shall continue tommorrow night. Chasity, go home and get a good nights rest. When you talk to your husband, tell him everything is fine. Tommorrow I want you to buy a new wardrobe to go with your new outlook on life. When you hear my voice, you will come back to finish your training. Good night."

"Good night doctor. Thank you for fucking me." She leaned up to kiss him, but he just crinkled his nose and walked away. She had forgotten her face was crusted with his drying sperm. Ludwig walked her home just as the sun was coming up. Luckily, no one was about as she was still nude. Her nightgown was in tatters on the basement floor. Not that she ever wanted to wear something like that again. Even the thought of covering her body up that much made her feel claustrophobic.

Chasity gave Ludwig a parting blow job and fell into a deep restful sleep with a full belly and the taste of his sperm on her lips.

********************

Chasity returned from the mall trying to keep from biting her lower lip. She immediately stripped off her shirt and removed her new bra. The material had constantly rubbed against her ever-hard nipples until she had actually cum while driving the car. She didn't know why she had bought the damn thing anyway. She found them confining and her huge breasts were so firm she didn't need one. A collection of halter tops, mini skirts, lingerie, and a new string bikini rounded out her purchases.

Chasity was tired as she hadnt slept much at all last night. She went up to her bedroom and stripped the rest of her clothes off. Her wedding picture seemed to stare at her. She smiled, wishing Dick was here now to give her a good fucking. She frowned at the image of her not quite understanding why it looked so unfamiliar. She crawled into bed wishing she were full of warm sperm to help her sleep.

********************

Dick Chase paid the cab driver and walked up towards his house. He had gotten back early from his assignment and couldn't get a hold of his wife to come pick him up. He had gone first to his office at the Central Intelligence Agency in Virginia and then took the cab home.

Dick stripped off his clothes and climbed in bed with his wife. He spooned with his wife, feeling his penis harden as it rubbed her skin. He doubted she'd be up for sex, but tried anyway and was surprised to find her soaking wet. He slid his penis in and began slowly humping her. He was delighted she was letting him make love to her from this unusual position. She had only let him do her in the standard missionaly before.

"Fuck me. God, I wish your cock was bigger," she muttered still half asleep.

Dick didnt know what she was talking about. She felt too tight to him to take a bigger penis. Her vagina was snug and completely molded around his penis like it was designed for him and why was she talking dirty?

He reached around and grabbed a nipple. Her whole body seemed to spasm and she moaned with pleasure. He felt his penis become soaked with a new wave of lubrication. He couldn't be sure as it had never happened before, but he thought he had just mede her cum. Then he realized how big her breasts were. Come to rhink about it, her ass seeemed to have a lot more cushion to it.

Jesus, it wasn't his wife. She had a friend staying over and let her sleep in her bed or something like that. He was to far gone to stop now and kept thrusting his hips until he came.

"Dick, is that you?" she asked.

It sure sounded like his wife. "Of course it's me. Who else were you expecting?" He turned on the lights and they both blinked away the darkness. Dick didn't recognize her at first. Her hair was now blonde and her breasts were huge with big, puffy nipples. Her hips even looked fuller, but it was his wife. Her facial features were the same and she still had her cute little mole just under her navel. She looked like Heather Thomas on the "Fall Guy".

Dick examined her body, feeling his penis growing again as she writhed and moaned beneath his touch. He hadn't been gone long enough for her to get silicone implants, but there were two scars under her nipples. They did feel like normal flesh. She was getting so turned on, she was spreading her legs showing him how wet she was. Her clit was now large and distended, it spasmed at his touch causing her to moan. "Tell me everything that happened to you while I was gone."

"Can't we fuck first?"

He was about to reply when the phone rang. She jumped off the bed, her nude body jiggling excitedly as she answered the phone. Chasity didn't say a word, she just hung up the receiver and walked over to her dresser. She put on the sexiest pair of panties he had ever seen. They were white, lacy, and see thru. She then rolled white nylons up her legs. "What are you doing?"

She didn't answer. She just continued dressing. Next, she hooked the nylons up to a garter belt and put on a matching bra. The bra had no center, leaving her long nipples free. She put her robe on over the lingerie and headed downstairs. "Where are you going?" Still, she didn't answer.

Dick scrambled to get his clothes on. He checked his pistol on the way down the stairs and ran out the door in time to see his wife enter their new neighbors house. She had been right all along.

He drew his pistol and kept it pointed at the ground as he ran next door. The basement light was on and he fell to his belly peering inside. Chasity hadn't wasted any time. Her bra was off and she was sucking on the obscenely long penis of a dwarf. The old man was preparing some kind of machine. He was wearing a white lab coat, but it was open and he was nude under it. His penis too, was extremely long. "Tonight," said Von Horne, "we will finalize your programming. I will make you my slave. You will be taught how to dance to please men. A certain senator from Massachusettes is known to frequent a local strip club. You shall get a job there and seduce him. He should be easy."

Dick's surge of hope at hearing that her programming wasn't complete was over come by the disgusting amount of sperm that just shot out of her mouth around the dwarf's penis. More flowed down her chin, but she gulped at it like she was addicted.

The doctor grabbed her and tied her up to the machine. He had to save her before they did anything more to her.

Dick ran to the door, trying it, but it was locked. He had to move quickly. This would alert them, but he had no choice. He kicked the door in and charged into the foyer. Dick looked around, trying several doors before finding the one to the basement. He flew down the stairs, throwing his body into the room and falling just as a hail of bullets passed over his head. Dick brought his gun up and aimed at Von Horne. He fired, the doctor shattering into a million pieces. It took him a moment to realize he had just shot a mirror, then his survival instincts took over and he rolled out of the way as another stream of bullets hit where he had been.

The dwarf had what looked like a world war 2 era MP40, machine pistol in his hands. The dwarf fired again and Dick heard glass shatter. Then he smelled smoke. The lights flickered off, but the room was lit as the flickering flames grew in intensity and moved towards Chasity's prone form. She was staring at a computer sceen completely oblivious to her surroundings. Dick made his way towards her, hearing bullets fly past him several times. He fired in the direction they came from but neither he nor the dwarf were finding it easy hitting anything with shadows flickering all around them.

Dick freed his wife and lifted her into his arms just as the flames reached the machine she was hooked up to. He carried her as fast as he could towards the stairs. The flames divided the room, trapping the dwarf and Von Horne on the other side. "Good riddance," he said carrying Chasity up the stairs.

Dick had just deposited Chasity on the bed at home when the first fire trucks pulled up. He checked on his wife and then walked outside.

"Any idea what happened?" asked the fire chief.

"No, nothing," said Dick. He would report this strange incident to the agency, but didn't want to involve local authorities.

"Know who lived here?"

"Nope, they just moved in."

"Your neighbors reported hearing shots," said the fireman. His mouth hung open as he looked past Dick's shoulder.

Dick turned from staring a Von Horne's house which was a total loss and looked behind him. Chasity had come out wearing a short nighty that hugged her body except where it was thrust out by her boobs. He could see the entire outline of her areola including her hard nipples. "My wife and no we heard nothing."

"Ma'am,"said the fireman nodding at her. He continued asking questions, but kept staring at Chasity. Several other firemen were distracted by her when they should have been putting out the fire. Dick turned and guided her back towards their house.

"How much do you remember?" he asked.

"Most of it," she said crying a little. "Thanks for saving me."

"He laughed. "Don't thank me. I couldn't let the fire reach you."

"Not from the fire, from Von Horne. You got to me in time. His reprogramming didn't work."

Dick sighed in relief. "I'm glad I didn't lose you. I love you Chasity Chase just the way you are, but I think I can get used to this new body of yours."

"I love you too, but there's some other things about me that have changed too," she said caressing his dick through his pants.

Chasity unzipped his pants and led him by his cock up the stairs where she stripped for him before fucking him all night.

*******************

Chasity french kissed her husband, then sadly watched him leave for work. The experiment hadn't been a failure, nor had it been complete. She wasnt a slave, but she was a slut. She had needs that no one man could ever fulfill. A need for variety, strangers, even a craving for a women.

She watched as a UPS truck pulled up at the burnt remains of Von Horne's house. The driver jumped out package in hand, and looked at the house with a confused expression on his face. "I'll sign for that," she yelled to him.

The driver was a handsome, older man. She signed for the box and then let her robe fall open. She was wearing nothing underneath. "I don't suppose you'd like to come in would you?"

The driver stared in awe at her body then followed her into the house.

*******************

Von Horne and Ludwig watched through the tinted windows of his car as the UPS man entered her house with the last delivery of fluid flesh he had been hoping to intercept.

His hands were shaking as he gripped the steering wheel. He had a phobia against death from almost being killed in a bombing raid. That had led to his invention of the flesh fluid to extend his life. The phobia made him make sure he always had an out in case of an emergency. Like an exit from his basement that led to his backyard. He knew Chasity was probably helpless right now, but then again, she might have a gun close by or her husband might show up again. Von Horne growled and drove off still shaking. He'd have to start from scratch. As an after thought, he wondered what she would do with a dose of the fluid flesh at her disposal.

The End

12