The-Not-So-Holy-Ghost

Story Info
A sleeping fantasy.
2.4k words
4.67
13.3k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 7:29 am, and I am in bed, about to go to sleep. I think about you, probably still in bed, and my cock stirs in my boxers. I imagine myself sneaking into your room at this early morning hour, while you're still asleep.

You're lying on your back under a thin white sheet. You're wearing panties and a loose light blue sleeveless top. Your arms are stretched beside you, and your legs are slightly apart, with the right one bent outwards at the knee. Your beautiful soft hair is spread out on the pillow, and the morning light shines softly on your face, falling across your parted lips. Those lips, that face, that body lying underneath the sheet..they look so delicious, so inviting. A twitch, nay, a jolt in my pants agrees with what my mind is screaming. I move towards the bed as quietly as I can, and I come to stand by you. I am so tempted to touch you but I'm afraid that you'll wake up. I reach down with my hand and gently caress your hair, moving a strand of it that was covering your cheek.

You don't move, and I feel a bit more confident. I kneel by the bed, my head at level with yours. I lean forward till my face is inches from yours. I can smell you now..your breath, a lingering scent of perfume from the night before, that faint, sweet smell of your skin..Another stirring in my pants makes me itch with desire. I want to see more of your body. If I can just slide down the sheet a bit, I think to myself. Slowly, I reach for the edge of the white sheet and ever so slowly pull it down, little by little, until it's at your waist, and I can see your breasts from under the blouse. Not too big, not too small; a perfect fill for my eager hand. I want to grab those orbs and feast on them like a starving hyena, but I manage to restrain myself. I move my face close to those beauties, wanting to inhale more of your smell, when suddenly, you move!

My heart leaps out of its place, expecting this sweet dream to come to an abrupt end. Luckily for me, however, you just turn a little towards me, and in your sleep you let out a soft little moan, ''mmm'', as if unconsciously anticipating what was going to come next. I had frozen on the spot when you moved, my eyes fixed to your face to see if you were going to wake up or not. When I realize that you are still asleep, I look back to your breasts and, to my growing joy, see that when you moved, the right strap of the top you're wearing had slipped down your shoulder, and by result more than half of your right tit was now exposed. I am starting to breathe faster, my heart beat picking up a beat. I move my head closer and I can see just a trace of your dark brown nipple. Growing bolder, I gently pick up the strap between my thumb and forefinger, and, careful not to touch your skin too roughly, I pull It further down your shoulder. I was so happily thrilled I could shout! Your entire breast had come into view, a beautiful handful of whiteness with a sizeable dark brown nipple. Crazy with desire, I bring my mouth close to it, and, very, very softly, I lick it with the very tip of my tongue. I look sideways at your face and find that you're still peacefully asleep. I bring my attention back to that breast, and I start licking it again, still slowly but more fully, pushing on it with my tongue and feeling its beautiful texture. I bring my head back a bit and I blow gently on it. Within moments, it grows hard, and I give it a few more licks with my darting tongue.

I have an urge to see both of your breasts exposed to my eyes and my tongue, and, deciding to risk it, I take the left strap of your top and slowly slide it over your shoulder. Gradually, your left breast emerges, and I can hardly control myself. By this time my cock is standing fully at attention, and rubbing painfully on my boxer shorts and coarse jeans. Seeking relief, I stand up and quietly remove my shoes, and then unbuckle my jeans and slowly take them off. My cock sets up a massive instant tent in my boxers, and I can see a small stain of pre-cum where the tip of my shaft was straining against the soft fabric of the boxers. A devilish idea suddenly hits my mind, and I wonder if I can pull it off. I pull down my boxers and my cock springs free. I take the head in between my fingers and squeeze a bit, and a big drop of pre-cum appears on the tip. I squeeze it onto my thumb and forefinger. With my heart racing, I bring my hand to your semi open mouth, and gently run my wet fingertip across your lips. I was thrilled at my daring, and my heart was beating faster and faster. To my amazement, you moan again, and your tongue makes a brief movement and licks my stickiness off your lips. I almost cum right then. I look down at your breasts again, and, again to my amazement, both your nipples are now standing at attention.

'It looks like she's having a wet dream!' I think to myself.Eager to verify it, I carefully move two steps towards the lower end of the bed. The thin sheet that was covering you is now crumpled across your stomach, and your right leg is still bent at the knee, showing your white cotton panties. I place one hand on the bed, careful not to move it too much, and lower my head to your crotch and sniff sniff! There it is, that luring, telltale smell of a wet pussy. As if entranced, I reach in between your legs with my free hand, and, using my forefinger as a hook, I pull the panties to one side, and, bringing my face close to your pussy, I breathe in the sweet smell. I stay there until I couldn't bear the pain in my arm anymore, owing to the awkward position I was holding myself in. But, virtually unable to move away from that heavenly entrance, I carefully sit at the edge of your bed, again deciding to take the risk.

'If she wakes up', I reckon with myself, 'I'll just bolt right out the door.' That reasoning didn't take into account that I was butt naked from the waist down, but I guess my reasoning power wasn't at its best at that moment. Wanting to move my face back to your pussy, I place my left hand on the bed in order to lean in, but, doing so, I feel a hard object under my hand. I can't see what it is because it's hidden by the covers. I fish under the covers looking for whatever it was that I felt, and my fingers suddenly make contact with the object in question.

I pull it out slowly, and I gasp as I realize what I was holding between my fingers: a hard, purple, seven-inch dildo. And dotted, too. From the small switch at its bottom, the stupefied genius in me deduces that it was a battery powered one. I hadn't seen one of those before. An ex-girlfriend of mine had like to play with toys during our fuck-making, but the dildo she had was a thing made of rubber, and it had no batteries. And it was definitely smaller than this one. And it was definitely not dotted. My mind reels: you were pleasuring yourself before you fell asleep, which would explain how easily you slipped into this wet dream in response to my touches and licks. I take the rubber phallus and, with the tip, started to poke your now exposed clit. You respond with a sleepy low moan, and by a further opening of your legs.

Bit by bit, I intensify my movements, and your moans start coming more frequently. My mind is in a haze; this has gone farther than I intended - at least farther than my mind intended, but still way less than my pulsing cock was hoping for. For now, it appears as though my cock is the one giving orders. Unable to stop myself, I push the tip of the dildo into your slopping wet pussy, and I hold it there for a few seconds, holding my breath while my heart beat so fast it sometimes feels that it will altogether stop. When I become confident that you are not about to wake up, I push the tip further into you, gently working it deeper inside with a repeated in-out motion, your panties pushed away to one side. Your moans are now becoming longer and hoarser, your mouth opens wider than before and your breath comes faster. It is a delicious sight, but I am still afraid that you will wake up at any moment and end this beautiful episode. Lost in this line of thought, I am still mechanically working the dildo in and out of you when, to my surprise, your right hand, as if following a will of its own, makes its way down to your pussy and starts rubbing your clit, in tune with my dildoed motions.

My cock feels like it couldn't take much of this anymore, and screams silently for release. An idea hits me, and I act on it without hesitation. I switch the vibrator on, and I quickly move towards the top end of your bed. Your reaction is as I expected: with a loud moan, you take the base of the vibrator in your right hand and start working it into your pussy. You must have fallen asleep while masturbating and, in your still sleeping state, must have thought you had just gone at it by yourself again. Instinctively, my own hand reaches down to my now-super-erect penis, and I start jerking it to the rhythm of your movements. Gradually, to the soft hum of the vibrator, your hand picks up in speed and intensity, and so do your moans, and so does my performance in the dark! The situation is so thrilling, so intense in its beauty and sheer animal energy, that more than once I am about to cum but I manage to hold it in, wanting to reach the moment of bliss at the same time as you; wanting to share with you this coming 'petit mort', that is approaching as surely and inevitably as real death itself. Your hand is by now a blur of motion, and your hips are jutting upwards to meet the pistoning dildo. The bed is shaking slightly, creaking a fast tempo of wooden squeaks. You are fucking yourself with total abandon, the sound effects being a rock and roll mix of the creaking of the bed, your moans, the humming your handheld lover, and the squishing sounds he produces as you mercilessly bury him inside you again and again.

As if to add a touch of divine perfection to the scene, a beam of moonlight shines through the window, giving the whole room a surreal, fairytale glow. Your love juices, which are by now flowing generously out of you, glisten in the moonlight, and I make a mental note that this was one of the most beautiful sights that I have ever beheld. Needing lubrication to keep up with your frantic speed, I spit into the palm of my hand and resume my performance with added gusto. Your moaning breath is now coming faster and faster, signaling the approach of your building orgasm. I am very near the edge myself. The room is filled with the smell of your womanhood; a smell so powerful in its grasp on the senses that it is almost visible. I think to myself that I am literally inhaling you, joining with you with my breath, and the thought pushes me over the edge. I feel the come tide rising in me, and every cell of my body seems to be rushing, screaming, towards an explosive orgasm of its own. Your voice is now one continuous moan slash shriek as this monster of an orgasm takes over you. Throwing all caution to the wind, I am by the center of your bed again, jerking my cock like my life counted on it. You are thrashing around the bed, cumming like an earthquake and a volcano mixed into one, your juices running down your thighs and making a growing wet spot on the sheet under you. As I start to cum, I point my cock at your shaking breasts, and empty load after load of thick, white spunk onto them. A few lucky shots hit your chin and one side of your face, and run down your neck in small glistening streams.

I can barely stand as I empty the last drops of what seems like a bucket of my sticky sap. My vision is blurry, and I am in a drunken daze. With my right hand, I hold on to the back of the bed and steady myself. Your orgasm is subsiding by now having lasted longer than any I had ever witnessed, and your breathing is becoming slower. I am ready to collapse myself, and the temptation of passing out on the bed beside you and the hell with the consequences is almost too powerful to resist. With a few deep breaths and one last, great act of will, I pick up my jeans and shoes and, quiet as a cat, head to the door, thanking my stars for the carpeted floor.

Once outside, I quickly put on my pants and shoes, and stand there watching you for the last time, for this morning at least. Your breath becomes calmer and calmer, as you fall back into a sleep that is probably closer to unconsciousness than to regular sleep. I see my sticky contribution still covering your neck and breasts and, as I make my way out of the building, I smilingly wonder at your reaction when you wake up. Your own orgasm and resulting juices can easily be attributed to the dildo and the wettest dream you've ever had. The dry semen covering half your body, however, will not be this easy to explain. One day, if I ever muster up enough courage to do it, I might tell you that it was mine, the Not-So-Holy Ghost.