The Not So Straight And Narrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had looked down on the nightstand across from the bed and found the handcuffs and began to play with them. The blindfold came next she put it around her neck and waited. It would help her to visualize being somewhere else and with someone else more than likely. The door opened and she nearly leapt out of her skin as she saw the girl walk in. The tall brunette I had picked out of the gold binder. She was flawless in every way and this just happened to be her first time in this situation as well. The first two I had picked had declined to be with my slave. For reasons I could not find out but it had worked out perfectly. The brunette beauty standing in front of my slave seemed to have the same reluctance to be here as my slave did.

I could only imagine the chuckling face that was on the other side of the mirror opposite me. Could it be a boyfriend or husband who had begged his significant other to come to this place.... I licked my lips and let the sadistic portion of me take over. Could it be a bunch of sorority girls cheering on their newest rush as the final initiation ceremony to gain entrance to their house. My brain truly was happy at this moment. I flipped on the sound. I looked as my slave smiled and laughed.

"So your name is Cindy? I had a friend named Cindy back in high school but she wasn't as pretty as you are." My slave seemed to almost instantly lose her smile when she saw the girl strip down to a tank top and white panties.

The brunette motioned her over and began to speak as they both sat on the couch. "So how do you want to start exactly?" Both seemed nervous as could be. But it was my slave who made the first move and grabbed the girl's head. Their lips pressed closely together timidly at first but the next few pecks turned into passionate embraces as I saw the tell tell signs of a tongue pushing against the side of the brunette's cheek. Her hand reached slowly down the girl's chest and then it slowly worked itself down to the girl's thigh. The brunette was taken aback by the forcefulness of my slave's actions. As was I for a time, she had never shown this side of herself to me.

My slave's hands were stopped just short of slipping into the unfamiliar set of panties of her new companion. Hair flew side to side as the brunette tried to stand up before she was pushed onto the bed. My slave' grabbed the brunette from behind and her panties soon began to slide down her ankles. My slave laid a series of kisses up the girl's now exposed buttocks. The brunette shook off the advances and managed to get onto her knees. Her hands grabbed at my slave's shoulders and managed to press her back into the mattress.

My pretty little thing struggled a bit before the brunette managed to get her top off. I see the pretty little rings that I had put on her nipples that morning. She turned a bright red as the brunette chuckled a bit.

"You know these rings must have hurt when they were put in." She kept chuckling a bit but not before my girl grabbed her neck from behind with her legs. She then flipped the younger brunette on her back and began to claw at the top the brunette had on. Finally managing to get the top up exposing a set of red perky nipples. Paralyzed the girl's nipples grew hard under a set of forceful ministrations. My slave moved up on the girl's body and pinned her arms back with her knees. I looked with astonishment as she slid her panties to the side. She then looked down at the brunette and then at the glass. She then darted to one corner of the bed and tried to grab for her bra. A look of terror had spread through my slave's face. Her eyes grew wide unbelieving at the situation she was now in and what she had just done.

"Come back here I am not done with you." The brunette got up onto all fours in hot pursuit. The muscles of the brown haired girl's legs stood out in hard contrast under the light as she moved. The muscle stood solid as she crawled along the bed and it rippled all the way up her ass. There was not a hint of fat anywhere on her lower body. I shook my head and wondered if it was somehow fate that drew me to runners and swimmers.

Panties flew across the room as they were ripped from my slave's legs. She was soon pinned to the bed with her arms being cuffed behind her. The brunette looked over at the opposite glass and shook her ass as she began grinding her hips into my slave's ass. She spread her knees and began rubbing her crotch over my slave's left ass cheek. I could see a decisive struggle starting between the two but the cuffs were holding. Kisses, licks, and small bites elicited a mixture of screams, moans, and tentative sighs as the two began get into the rhythm of a very steamy encounter.

"Ow.. ow!! Damn it that hurts like hell stop it!" My slave began to struggle even further as the whip continued to hit home. I was absolutely riveted to the scene before me as the two nude girls continued. I let out a small breath and cough as I took a drink of water from the pitcher provided in the small space I had been provided as a viewing stand. The brunette turned her over with her knees on the edge of the bed and began to spank her ass barehanded. The cuffs strained to contain the anger and struggle of a very rough spanking.

"You naughty little girl you are gonna be good and do as I say when you are in here understand?" A diminutive nod was the only reply needed. My slave was pushed onto her knees and was soon confronted with a crotch in her face. A disgusted look soon crossed her face but a small slap and a tongue was soon scrapping along the outer folds of the brunette's mound.

"Oh god that tongue feels good." It looked like it had been awhile since she had seen that kind of pleasure. A look of relief came across her face as she closed her eyes and began to rock slowly. A slap to the ass encouraged my slave to pursue further ministrations. The brunette began to slide her hips closer and closer. A hand pressed into the red hair of my slave's head and held firm. The brunette was not going to get rid of the new toy between her legs was she now...

The brunette smiled and pushed her rented toy back onto her back and pushed her own face into the woman's crotch. A look of pained sexual tension crossed my slave's face before having the crotch she had been servicing pushed hard back into her face. I could see a vibrant pink tongue play across my slave's mound eliciting sharp intakes of breath with every thrust. The squirming only continued as both girls writhed on the floor. The graceful "L" of each girl's legs surrounded each of their heads. I could see a reflection in the mirror of my slave's tongue reaching for the brunette's mound. My slave muttered out a very small "please" as the brunette pulled her crotch away from her face. It took a few more fleeting begging requests as the brunette kept slowly pulling her crotch away as my slave's tongue got closer. I had to smile at the change of pace that had occurred. I could hear through the speakers a muffled series of licks and slurps as the girls legs and bodies moved back and forth.

The moans started with a certain abruptness as the brunette began to quickly grind her crotch into my slave's face. Her body began to shudder slightly as her head pulled up from her task. I could see a finger stroke across her crotch. Her ribs expanded and contracted with a quick series of breaths. Her chin tilted up to the ceiling and a series of fast screams escaped her lips. A slight smile formed on her face as she began to eye my slave's crotch with a slightly possessive look. Her lips slide across the moist folds with clear focus and my slave began to lurch slowly. Her stomach rose up and down quickly and she turned her head and bit down on her shoulder. A slight jerk on her nipple rings forced her back into reality. She wasn't escaping that easy. A tongue quickly swirled over each ring and down along her stomach. A tongue pressed against her clit and it set off a quick chain reaction that ended with a slave writhing on floor and finally breaking into a thick sheen of sweat.

I looked across the floor as both tried to stand up. The cuffs stopped her from getting to her feet quickly but she managed eventually. The brunette cornered her against the bed and the two enjoyed a parting kiss. As the cuffs were being removed a parting slap to my slave's ass rang out in the room. A clear set of five fingers could be see as a pair of hands tried desperately to rub away the redness and pain. The two locked eyes as they began to gather their clothes and each looked toward their respective glass and turned a slight shade of pink as they exited the room with clothing still in hand.

I looked out across the back patio and saw my girl swimming back and forth in our pool. I bit my lip and sipped on the drink that was waiting for my hand. She emerged from the pool and I reached down for the towel. I wrapped it around her shoulders and kissed her cheek. She leaned into my hands as they pressed her into my chest and rubbed her torso.

"Mmmmm Thank You Master." It was still warm from the dryer and the past five days had each been under 75 degrees as a high with no sun to speak of.

"Was the water cold enough for you?" I began to work on the back of her suit pulling the zipper down and slipping my hand in. It was cool but not wet from the water. I reached around her waist and put my palms on each side of her hips. She tried to shrug off the feelings she was experiencing but to no avail.

"Everything you are is mine. You know that little girl?" A polite nod and my hand caressing the side of her face was all that was needed to know the truth in that statement. The one piece suit framed her body in a graceful way. The long legs and shallow hips were visible with a slightly tan yet still pale skin visible from her waist down to her feet. The "V" of her crotch was clearly outlined by the suit with its sleek skin tight form enclosed her breasts but left each cheek of her butt exposed. A fact my slave quickly learned as a slap resounded against her wet ass cheek.

"Ow Master.... What did I do?"

"Nothing little girl, I just enjoy the sound is all." I grabbed her hand and led her inside rubbing each side of her hips as she moved in front of me. A moan escaped her lips as I rubbed a nipple through her suit. I leaned over to the small table by the door and grabbed the parcel and tapped her shoulder with it.

"What is that Master?"

"Just a present little girl but I think you'll enjoy it."

Her lips moved up and down as I slowly moved my cock in and out of her mouth. She had tried to look away at first as I sat there in the small leather chair in front of our TV. I had quickly flexed the crop waiting for my hand and her eyes turned back to the TV and saw the brunette and redhead kissing and tugging at each other's clothes. I could see the redhead become more forceful in her demeanor. The brunette was beginning to give into the molestation as I looked down and saw that the snap to the bottom of my slave's suit was undone. Her hand was slowly making circles over her clit as her hips moved back and forth into her own hand. The sucking and slurping became even more pronounced as the video continued. As she looked over her shoulder at the redhead being forced to service the brunette ... her nipples made two little tents in the still partly slippery suit. I reached down and tugged at the collar she was wearing playing with nameplate and tag. Her hips continued to piston in and out of her own hand. I reached down and stroked her head as her eyes stayed glued to the TV set.

"Now that's a good girl." I could feel her suck faster and try and stifle a scream but there was no mistaken that we would be watching this movie again and soon.

12