The Note

Story Info
The fury of a woman scorned.
4.1k words
3.66
40.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seve
seve
2 Followers

That morning Kate woke thinking of her husband already asleep halfway across the world. Her mind cleared the cobwebs of another restless and unfulfilling night's sleep and she thought to herself "after 20 years of him traveling on business, you'd think I'd be used to his half of the bed being empty." Funny how she thought of it as "his half" and could never bring herself to sleeping anywhere but on "her half" of the giant king sized bed, even when she had the bed to herself. It was almost as if his absence threw off the balance of the bed making it tilt to one side like some giant teeter-totter robbing her of a good night's sleep. She wondered if he had the same problem sleeping while away from home and immediately answered her own question with a "yeah, right," stated out loud to the empty pillow next to her. Over the numerous years of their living together and subsequent marriage it had never ceased to amaze her how quickly Jack could fall asleep, tucked snuggly behind her like two spoons, his snoring mocking her inability to doze off.

Her thoughts of Jack eventually brought her mind to the note that he had left on her pillow several days ago before leaving for yet another business trip. They had crisscrossed at the airport literally minutes apart. She was returning home after an exhausting, but necessary, trip to visit her mother and him leaving for god knows where. If only they could have bumped into each other at the airport, even if only to talk for a short while. How long had it been since they had talked, really talked? The logistics of their lives never seemed to allow that anymore, conversation replaced with email and notes left on pillows.

A strange rush came over her as she realized it had been more than two weeks since they had been together and, God, how long had it been since they'd made love? This later thought pulled Kate like an invisible magnet from the bed to the closet where her secret collection was hidden under the heavy wool sweaters. She practically dove back to the bed, rolling immediately onto her back as her breath quickened. Her hands raced to pull her pajama bottoms completely off allowing her to spread her legs as wide as possible. The pants tangled at her left ankle and she cursed at the five-second-delay standing between her and pleasure. For some reason, speed seemed important. She was already damp and her index finger quickly found the moistness, pulling it up to the base of her clit time and again with a series of long soft strokes. The thought and feel of her lips completely lubricated excited her even more. Kate moved her finger down to the entry of her vagina tapping it a few times, drawing out her sweet juices. This time as she dragged three fingers to the top of her lips she forcefully flicked her middle finger across her clit. The ensuing lightning bolt shot throughout her entire body.

Her other hand searched for the small life-like rubber penis that had been dropped somewhere under the sheets when she dove back into the bed. Where was it! She needed it in her quickly! Her back arched as the head of the penis spread open her lips and penetrated her, the thrust hitting deep inside. A groan, combined with a deep exhale, emanated from deep inside her throat. Confusion. Grind on it? In and out? Her mind foolishly attempted to use logic to decide between the two, but her hands had already made the decision for her, gently sliding the tool all the way out, then all the way in. Her body jumped each time the head of the fake penis spread her open and entered her. The sloshing of her wetness was audible and the smell powerful. All of her senses were firing, pushing her at a feverish pace toward her body's goal.


Kate's free hand reached up for a nipple just as she forcefully plunged the toy finding that spot where a voice inside her screamed "Right there! Oh god, right there!" The combination of her tingling breast and the grinding of the toy on that perfect spot pushed her to the edge of release. Her back again arched as she thrust her hips down hard on the fake penis. She felt her own juices running down her backside and over the "balls" of the tool. The white light hit as her eyes rolled back into her head much like one would envision a shark's eyes rolling back while in a feeding frenzy - the analogy of a hunger being satisfied strangely appropriate to the situation.

Kate rolled over onto her side, squeezing the dong between her legs, trying to hang on to the pulsing in her groin, not wanting it to subside. She lay there, breathing deeply, staring out the bedroom's sliding glass door at the morning sunshine beginning to break through the latticework. Her trance-like state lasted all of 3 minutes, before sliding her hand slowly across the curve of her leg and cheek to find the dong, still inside her. But instead of removing it, she changed her mind and reached for her white silky panties ripped from her ankle only moments earlier. She pulled them back on, tightly, forcing the dong deep into place. Lying on her belly, she started to grind her clit on the bed - both eyes closed and fantasizing of her man lying atop her back. The roughness of the lace panties sliding on her cheeks did a sufficient enough job of simulating the feel of her imaginary man's pubic hair rubbing on her buttocks to complete the fantasy. MMMMMMMMMMM. A groan came from deep down in her, as if swelling from her vagina and working its way up through her nostrils. "Do me" she moaned to her fictitious lover. The orgasm came quick with the feel of the enlarged head rubbing her walls just right. Kate buried her face in the pillow to muffle the sounds of her screams.

But two orgasms weren't enough. A long, long time ago, when love making sessions with Jack were an all night event, five or six orgasms weren't out of the question and that flash back to better days pushed her to want more now. Her hunger seemed insatiable this morning. She knelt up doggy style and pulled her panties even tighter onto her hips. Her panties were drenched as if she'd sat in a puddle, and the feeling was both uncomfortable and exhilarating. She grabbed the headboard and began to rock back and forth slowly. Unexpectedly, her hanging breasts rubbed the velour blanket of the bed and a wonderful sensation shot from her nipples right to her clit as if the same electrical wiring connected the three.

Kate's concentration was so complete that she didn't even notice the shadow covering the slightly open bedroom door. A creak of a floorboard startled her, alerting her to someone's presence. She spun in a panic, one half of her praying that it wasn't one of their teenage kids, the other half praying it was Jack. It was neither.

There at the door stood her girlfriend, Jill. Jill and her husband, Doug, had been best friends with Kate and Jack for several years. All that had changed after Jill and Doug's recent divorce. There were some rumblings around town that Doug had confronted Jill about having an affair, but Jill had never confessed, even to Kate, and the rumormongers had never identified her supposed lover. Nonetheless, Doug had moved out of town quickly and quietly under the premise of a new job and Jill had kept the house. Although only blocks away from Kate and Jack, the friendship had changed. In the two months since the divorce, Kate and Jill had gotten together no more than twice, a dramatic change from the days when the four of them would see each other no less than 3 times a week and the two women met for lunch almost every other day. In the two times that Kate and Jill had gotten together, Kate couldn't help but to notice how Jill was unable to make eye contact. Was she that embarrassed about the divorce? Hell, people got divorced all the time. Kate had often thought it a miracle that she and Jack had stayed together so long.

The sight of Jill standing paralyzed at the door brought Kate back to reality. Kate's eyes went to Jill's hand, suspended at chin level in a failed attempt to cover either her mouth, which hung open, or her eyes, which were locked on Kate's body. Kate followed Jill's stare to the point of focus – her own breasts and immediately pulled the blanket up, doing her best to cover as much of her nudity as possible.

"I'm so sorry, Kate. I knocked …….the door was…… open…..and, I, I, I…….I heard sounds.….I thought something wrong was happening…. oh God, I am so ashamed, Kate. But you told me to come by any time I needed to talk. Remember?," she pleaded, looking for any excuse for her intrusion. "Oh God, I am so sorry."


Kate's response was equally awkward, "It's, It's just that I missed ……missed ….. he, he, he wrote me this note that, that, that… Oh, I'm so embarrassed. How long were you standing there"?

Jill blushed, making Kate realize that it had been quite a while.

"What did you see?" Kate asked, not really wanting an answer.

Again, Jill's blush and lack of an answer acknowledged that she had seen everything that she had wanted to see. And more. "Uhmmm," was all that Jill could stammer.

" Please don't tell anyone, especially Jack ," pleaded Kate.

Without realizing it, Jill was now sitting on the edge of the bed. "I promise. It's my fault. I'm so sorry I snooped. I saw what you were doing, no, even before that I knew what you were doing when I heard your moaning and still I had to see it. I can't explain. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Jill's awkward confession caught Kate by surprise. "You knew, and you still…..." Kate's voice trailed off, her mind unsure of where her mouth was taking her.

The implication of this last exchange of words hit them both simultaneously. Their eyes moved in tandem down to Jill's left hand resting on Kate's ribcage just under her naked breast. Placed there initially to console Kate, it's position now had an entirely new meaning given Jill's inadvertent revelation. Their eyes moved back up and locked on each other for what seemed like an eternity of silence. Kate's mouth opened to say something, but before she could, Jill raised her right hand and placed a finger on Kate's beautiful puffy lower lip.

The "SSSShhhh" from Jill was almost inaudible. The room was, at once, amazingly quiet – as if all the activity in the neighborhood around the house had stopped, awaiting the outcome of these two women's next move.

Jill's thumb and forefinger of the hand cupped below Kate's breast slowly curled up to gently squeeze Kate's nipple. The words that were about to come out of Kate's mouth were replaced by a small, almost unwanted, moan - a whimper, really. Kate was horrified, exhilarated, disgusted, tingling and yet above all, frozen. Jill, on the other hand, took Kate's immobility as a sign of acceptance and leaned forward, taking Kate's nipple into her mouth. Kate's mind and body fought against each other. So taboo. Yet so wonderful. So soft. So warm. So unlike the roughness of Jack's touch.


As Jill pulled her head back slightly Kate noticed the lipstick mark left on her breast, slightly obscured by Jill's saliva, both left intentionally. Jill began to pull away. But reflexively, Kate's hands reached for Jill's head and pulled her to the other breast.

Kate's mind was racing – "what am I doing" - but her body had already won this argument. Kate was now amazed at the softness of Jill's lips, the gentleness of her touch – Jill's mouth tugging at her while her free hand twirled Kate's other nipple - the electrical wiring running north to south to where Kate suddenly realized the dong was still lodged, held in place by her wet panties. The emotions and sensations were overwhelming and at complete odds. Fear, shame, embarrassment, complete pleasure.

Jill removed her blouse and bra and began to rub her small pink nipples against Kate's, flicking them together, making Kate jump and tingle at the same time. Jill's nipples were the exact opposite of Kate's. Small tight areola. Nipples the size of a pencil eraser. Rock hard, even when not aroused. As good as it felt, Kate's hands remained frozen - too frightened to reach out and become part of the action. Maybe sensing Kate's trepidation, Jill reached out and gently rolled Kate over on to her stomach. "Oh Jill" inexplicably escaped from Kate's mouth.

And with that simple phrase, Kate let the initial emotions go and released herself completely to her new lover.

The air hit Kate's bottom as Jill pulled Kate's panties off -both realizing how wet Kate was. The smell of Kate was everywhere, permeating the room. Both of their nostrils flared at the smell, both driven by its signal and where it was taking the two of them. Jill's pants were quickly off, the lace and silk of her panties pressed against Kate's ass cheeks, the hardness of Jill's nipples pushed into Kate's back. A slow grind began to rock the two of them.

Kate reached behind her and groped for Jill's panties. Jill took the signal and slid them off. As Jill slid down across Kate's back, her labia slid down the back of Kate's thigh, her own wetness leaving its traces on Kate. The image and the feeling excited Kate for reasons she could never explain.

Kate rolled and climbed on top of Jill. The slow grind resumed, Jill's pubic mound and clit pushing on the base of the dong lodged in Kate. Both moaning, or should we say whimpering, the grinding accelerating as Kate's fourth orgasm of the morning approached and busted through. Kate screamed loudly, no longer caring about muffling the sound as she had earlier that morning.

"All right sweetie, now it's my turn" Jill half joked.

A thought immediately came to Kate's mind and she jumped out of the bed, headed for the bathroom. "Don't move, I'll be right back," she teased.

Both women chuckled as Kate came back into the room, the dong now locked into place by a leather harness pulled snuggly around her waist and ass. Kate had bought this toy as a gag gift for Jack, as if to say "alright buddy boy, this aught to teach you for constantly trying to get in my ass." The morning that she and Jack had spent trying it had seemed so taboo at the time. It was nothing compared to the task now at hand.

"Well, am I'm I well hung or what?" Kate asked. Their collective laughter broke the tension and taboo of the situation. It felt good.

Despite cinching the harness as tight as possible, the weight of the rubber penis pulled the entire unit down, drooping sadly in front of Kate.

"Doesn't look like you're too excited for me, big boy," Jill giggled.

And with that she rolled on to her knees, doggy style, her bottom pointed at Kate. "Maybe this will help, hehe"?

Kate walked gingerly to the edge of the bed, hoping to not lose the entire contraction. Standing on her tippy toes a bit to "enter" Jill, Kate was amazed at the view as the head of the strapped on penis slipped over Jill's lips and disappeared inside her. It was as if Kate's forward thrust pushed the air out of Jill – an "uuughhhhhhh" fell out of Jill's mouth as her head drooped forward toward the bed.

Kate's eyes were locked on Jill's bottom as she watched "her" penis slide in and out and in..... glistening with Jill's juices. Jill's labia are so unlike Kate's. Thin and long. Her slit seemed to go from her mound all the way to her sphincter. And each thrust of Kate's "organ" into her made Jill's lovely asshole (the term lovely was one Kate heretofore would never have thought that she would use when referring to an asshole) open a little and push out, then pucker as Kate buried "herself" with a forward thrust.

The mechanics of the slow pumping was mesmerizing to Kate and she couldn't take her eyes away from the action below. Jill's smell hit Kate's nose and amazingly she was not sickened by it, as she had always suspected she would be by the smell of another woman.

"Harder" Jill demanded.

Kate accelerated the pace - the sound of her hips slapping off Jill's ass aroused her tremendously, fueling her to bang harder despite the pain in her legs from standing at just the right height on tippy toes.

Kate cocked her head slightly to the left to get a view of Jill's face and the ecstasy she hoped this thumping was eliciting. She was thrilled by the view of Jill's ear-to-ear grin – her eyes closed and scrunching with each of Kate's forward thrusts. Her mouth slightly open, rapid fire "uh, uh, uh,……" coming out in sync with the slapping of their bodies together.

Jill reached back to grab Kate's thighs, the combination of her reach and the approaching orgasm forcing her head to roll back and her mouth to open wide. The orgasm began to rock through her body and she pushed back hard on Kate. Jill's nails dug into Kate's buttocks, but Kate was so ecstatic with her ability to bring such pleasure to Jill that she was hardly noticing her own body.

Both collapsed forward on the bed. Exhausted. Kate lying atop Jill, her face nestled in Jill's hair. The sound of both of them breathing heavily was all that could be heard.


Jill woke first a half-hour later. She yawned and stretched her arms. As her eyes adjusted to the light she took in the view of Kate's naked body stretched on the bed. She reflected on how the light that was now coming through the sliding doors of the bedroom threw shadows off Kate's nipple as she slept. A flush came to her face as she remembered the events leading up to this mid morning catnap. Her mind struggled to rationalize the events of that morning and how she ended up naked in bed with one of her best girlfriends. She quickly looked at her watch and remembered a list of tasks that needed to be done - some real, some created just then as an excuse to leave as quickly as possible.

Jill mumbled "Oh I'm late" more for her own benefit than for Kate's sleeping ears. She dressed in haste and blew out of the room wondering if their friendship had been permanently damaged or permanently cemented. "Bye, hon," she said, hoping that the farewell was not a final one.

The trip had been a total bust; the client had no budget, no motivation and no clue. And while Jack was displeased with wasting the airfare and time, he was grateful that the pointless meeting at least had ended up early enough for him to catch an early flight and start the weekend a day early.

He entered the kitchen from the back entrance off the garage, immediately noticing the pile of mail on the table that had accumulated during his absence. Despite his desire to rush to a hot shower, he stopped to sort through the mail and see if there was anything of an urgent need. His concentration was poor and attention span short. He'd been thinking of very little besides sex with a certain middle-aged woman for the last few days.

Something on a bill of no real significance caught his attention just as Jill flew by him and out the back door.

"Hi. Bye. Gotta go. See you, sweetie" were Jill's words left in her jet stream.

"Jill? Hey! Lady! Wait!"

The back door slammed.

"What the hell was that?" he said to no one in particular. "Yeah, see you, I guess."

"Kate? You home?" he shouted. As he walked down the hallway he didn't hear a response or the shower running. His step sped up, now somewhat concerned.

Jack entered the bedroom to find Kate sleeping naked on the bed. "Kate?"

The "uhn?" from Kate told him that his fears were unwarranted as she was only sleeping. But his mind struggled to connect the dots of her lying there naked and Jill rushing out the door only moments ago.

The words that came out of his mouth betrayed the erection growing in his pants. "What the hell you still doing in bed? Don't you have any of your silly chick functions to go to today"?

"Fuck you, Jack," came Kate's response, muffled by the bedding.

"No thanks, Kate" he replied, recognizing that the damage of his opening salvo precluded the possibility of sex and therefore there was no harm in speaking his mind. With that Jack spun and walked into the bathroom, removing and throwing clothes along the way to the shower.

seve
seve
2 Followers
12